Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS (49215 Views)

'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) / Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS / Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by kenchizzy(m): 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
Paretomaster:

and why didnt enlist to go to Maiduguri, or defend your immediate community, some ppl volunteer to do so, someone is wishing them death, yet u r trying to justify that.
who told you they volunteer,don't you know that they were employed base on buhari northern agender? You said why arn't i enlist or defend my community,well i can see that you can't defend you home even locally,have you ever stay awake 4rm 12 to 6am?try to learned i repeat.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by Paretomaster(m): 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
kenchizzy:
who told you they volunteer,don't you know that they were employed base on buhari northern agender? You said why arn't i enlist or defend my community,well i can see that you can't defend you home even locally,have you ever stay awake 4rm 12 to 6am?try to learned i repeat.

Buhari 's Northern Agenda?......can u even hear yourself, did u sound sane?....pls bounce...
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by mrgreen4real(m): 8:23am On Jul 24, 2016
ejilife:
most likely, many of them will also end up in the Belly of Boko Haram.
Is that your wish for them?
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by Kusaa: 9:16am On Jul 24, 2016
NetBizguy:
Nonsense! we know all the stupidity you guys are up to in this country.. look at their faces 80% of them are Hausa/Muslim.. if U like recruit everything Hausa/Muslim male into the Nigerian Military even though they didn't meet the mandatory height criteria of no less than 5. 5 as I can see here... God was very angry with David when he counted his soldiers.. so its not by numbers
if full federal character is implemented many IBO's smuggled in to federal service by Ayim during GEJ era will end of out service.Borno with only 1,822 in federal service compare to IMO 5,825,Anambara 3,576,Abia 5,579.this is data released by bureau for public service reform Nov.2015.So more Borno indigence need to be recruited in federal service.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by ejilife: 11:09am On Jul 25, 2016
mrgreen4real:

Is that your wish for them?
Do you want to live in denial that some of them won't end up in the belly of their selfish elders created monster called Boko Haram?
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by talk2percy(m): 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
Future meat of boko haram them...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vote-Buying: Politicians Plot New Strategies To Bypass Cash Crunch / Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations / Border Closure: 98 Firms Relocate, Others Lose Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.