Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,312 members, 7,954,251 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:24 PM

Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS (49345 Views)

'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) / Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS / Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by onatisi(m): 7:35am On Jul 23, 2016
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by NetBizguy: 7:35am On Jul 23, 2016
Nonsense! we know all the stupidity you guys are up to in this country.. look at their faces 80% of them are Hausa/Muslim.. if U like recruit everything Hausa/Muslim male into the Nigerian Military even though they didn't meet the mandatory height criteria of no less than 5. 5 as I can see here... God was very angry with David when he counted his soldiers.. so its not by numbers

3 Likes

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by HoLEEsinner: 7:35am On Jul 23, 2016
Om
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by slevin1(m): 7:35am On Jul 23, 2016
I thought the military has a mandatory height criteria of about not less than 5. 5"? I see lots of less than 5. 5" in these pics.

1 Like

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by onatisi(m): 7:37am On Jul 23, 2016
tdayof:
Hy bro, we should know the main reasons for the economy issue are oil price and mono-economy . Other countries are also affected but being diversified is the reason why their economy still stand firm.
Bros,buhari has failed . The reason why the economy is in a terrible shape is because Nigeria has a president that knows nothing about economics . Since he took over in may 2015 ,many economic bodies and people have been telling him to pick an Economic team and start planning ,instead he chose to wait for 6 solid months ! The nation was on auto pilot without any direction or economic policy. He wasted valuable time that is the problem. How can u waste 8 solid months in the face of an impending economic gloom and expect not to be hit hard? Oil prices didn't crash overnight,the crash has been gradual and people all over the world had predicted the price to crash to as low as 20$ ,instead he chose to go on political honeymoon as tinubu said.many countries are not badly hit as Nigeria and that was because they have leaders who are sensible and intelligent. On the issue of the currency,it is a known fact that the currency should either be devalued or floated ,but instead buhari kept saying the price should be pegged. There is no controversy about it buhari is a complete total catastrophic failure but militarily he has performed creditably

3 Likes

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by AyoolaIgwe(m): 7:40am On Jul 23, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/ctjf-members-newly-recruited-into-army.html
Hausa/fulanis fixing themselves in critical sectors since 1960. Recruitment made easier. Seeming deserving on d face level but wen probed critically leaves much to be desired.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by basty: 7:41am On Jul 23, 2016
ejilife:
most likely, many of them will also end up in the Belly of Boko Haram.

Since they were not killed when they were CJTF, the Lord will watch over them now they are combatant soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 23, 2016
This is what exactly we are saying.... because they try to defend the territory they were recruited as part of NA.... now who are those in NA? Northerners that's all.... rubbish government

3 Likes

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by adioolayi(m): 7:43am On Jul 23, 2016
Ishilove:
That man at the foreground, the skinny one in ash kaftan beside the nigga in blue jacket...yeah, the one grinning with a phone to his ear...

He looks like a gust of wind can blow him away and hang him on one of the balconies of the buildings around undecided

Truth...just that it's not by stature....that sick looking guy have faced the dreaded Bokoharam members that a commissioned army general and his troops ran away from grin grin
Defending territorial integrity of Nigeria and her citizens is not by mouth is by action..those guys have demonstrated that... They deserve this!

2 Likes

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by wizywise2013: 7:43am On Jul 23, 2016
Legitimizing boko haram through the back door. Soon they we be sent to the south south to infiltrate that region.

1 Like

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by arthur1000(m): 7:43am On Jul 23, 2016
Seen
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by Gkemz: 7:43am On Jul 23, 2016
ejilife:

If they didn't die fighting as Joint Civilian Task force, you think they'd die now. They are positioned to deliver more than ordinary trained soldiers having been familiarized with the system.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by whitebeard(m): 7:44am On Jul 23, 2016
hello..they are soldiers who are all this ones running with them..

how were they recruited...?
someone pls enlighten me..!!
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by xcuggsm(m): 7:44am On Jul 23, 2016
hurricaneChris:
Is it just me, or does someone else think boko haram could infiltrate thw Nigerian Army through this?

I suggest the level of information that gets into the hands of these be rated. And their communication outside the world covertly monitored.

I am not comfortable with this

Most of the CJTF members have relatives and friends fighting on the side of Boko Haram. Therefore, the NA commanders should have this in mind when deploying them to formations and platoons.

My two pence!

1 Like

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by ibrolis(m): 7:45am On Jul 23, 2016
Congrats... May Almighty Allah guide n protect den...amin
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by ibrolis(m): 7:45am On Jul 23, 2016
Congrats... May Almighty Allah guide n protect dem....amin
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by raymond284(m): 7:46am On Jul 23, 2016
ejilife:

TFY for that comment..
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by akinladejo: 7:46am On Jul 23, 2016
ejilife:

As u wish them so it will happen to u too.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by Praktikals(m): 7:46am On Jul 23, 2016
ejilife:
Be careful what you wish for others.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by LockDown69(m): 7:48am On Jul 23, 2016
EVILFOREST:
NORTHERN ARMY.

I bet you're just like your username
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by adioolayi(m): 7:48am On Jul 23, 2016
wilsondave:
This is what exactly we are saying.... because they try to defend the territory they were recruited as part of NA.... now who are those in NA? Northerners that's all.... rubbish government

You can sit at the comfort of your own house and type rubbish...This is not the first time Volunteer corps will be integrated into security outfit....ask NSCDC ...many loyal members, who have been serving the Country voluntarily for a long time were all integrated into Federal Government pay roll....I won't be surprise such is done for MAN 'O' WAR too....
In this case, this guys put their lives on the line...where commissioned military general and his troops failed, they succeeded as amateurs... so, to me they got his appointment on merit!
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 23, 2016
I thought there were strict recruitment criteria in joining NA. I hope they meet the requirement, so we dont have experience another certificate saga years from now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by dahmie2013: 7:50am On Jul 23, 2016
onatisi:
Now I can see the reason why people always say that military men should stay out of politics,they simply dont have the capacity or training for it.

Buhari has performed creditably well militarily in defeating boko haram and in bringing peace back to affected areas but has failed woefully in other areas such as economy .
D primary responsibility of any president whether military or not is Security. Once dat is in place everyoda thing will fall in.
Now tell me, with what has happened in d North no matter how much money dey pump dere, which private investor will go & invest? B4 investors can go back 2 d North it will take @ least 10yrs, cos d security needs 2 be guaranteed @ least. Only Govt can invest 4 now & now export whatever dey produce. Security is d life wire 4 any Nation's economy 2 blossom. May God heal our land.

1 Like

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by Mrfred43(m): 7:50am On Jul 23, 2016
More boko haram added to nigeria army..........look at d face well.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by LockDown69(m): 7:50am On Jul 23, 2016
NetBizguy:
Nonsense! we know all the stupidity you guys are up to in this country.. look at their faces 80% of them are Hausa/Muslim.. if U like recruit everything Hausa/Muslim male into the Nigerian Military even though they didn't meet the mandatory height criteria of no less than 5. 5 as I can see here... God was very angry with David when he counted his soldiers.. so its not by numbers

BIGOT! Alert!!!
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 23, 2016
Haha... We are taking over... Let me see any South Dan Iska that will say they run Nigeria... Retards
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by Yujin(m): 7:52am On Jul 23, 2016
crackhouse:
this is another way to make hausas dominate the Nigerian army.
How u can u employ 250 jtf members of Hausa extraction? just like that?
where's federal character in this?.
can't the civilian jtf in the niger Delta be employed too?
.....Nigerians absorbs anything that comes out of this administration without uttering a word.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by don4real18(m): 7:59am On Jul 23, 2016
ejilife:
You are such a disgrace to humanity... They have taken arms to protect you while you close your two big eyes to sleep yet this is what you can say
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by Yujin(m): 7:59am On Jul 23, 2016
crackhouse:
this is another way to make hausas dominate the Nigerian army.
How u can u employ 250 jtf members of Hausa extraction? just like that?
where's federal character in this?.
can't the civilian jtf in the niger Delta be employed too?
.....Nigerians absorbs anything that comes out of this administration without uttering a word.
It is the norm at present. As long as they are not Igbos then it is accepted. A whooping 250 soldiers from one region admitted into the full fledged army not even an auxiliary unit should call for questions. These are the ones that would soon be promoted above the more enlightened soldiers from other regions. I've got this well recorded.

3 Likes

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by timilehin007(m): 8:01am On Jul 23, 2016
ejilife:
people like u no dey die better with this kind bad mouth I swear..
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 23, 2016
adioolayi:

You can sit at the comfort of your own house and type rubbish...This is not the first time Volunteer corps will be integrated into security outfit....ask NSCDC ...many loyal members, who have been serving the Country voluntarily for a long time were all integrated into Federal Government pay roll....I won't be surprise such is done for MAN 'O' WAR too....
In this case, this guys put their lives on the line...where commissioned military general and his troops failed, they succeeded as amateurs... so, to me they got his appointment on merit!
but don't u think in a country where insecurity is affecting and where ethnicity is going rampant and 250 Northerners are recruited into infantry, now check all the number of Northerner in Nigeria military today... I still repeat this government is rubbish
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS by mohsaaf: 8:05am On Jul 23, 2016
Am filled wt joy nd happiness.
May Allah protect you 4 us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mamman Daura Falls Ill After Godwin Emefiele’s Arrest - Sahara Reporters / Dino Melaye's Trial: Senators, Protesters Besiege Court (Photos) / Why I Will Not Serve In Buhari’s Govt – Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.