Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Silent Seduction - Literature (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Silent Seduction (489667 Views)

LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica / Evil Seduction (episode 2) - A Picture Story / Evil Seduction: A Short Picture Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silent Seduction by ajaxtea(m): 6:17am On Sep 24, 2016
Uhmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by bellefidel(f): 7:39am On Sep 24, 2016
wow theblessedman u re so good with words.....lol actually fiyah do u want tori to look like a monster, must she have a deep cut on her beautiful face.....haba must she be cripple .
nw tori will start thinking that tobi wants to be with her out of pity not out of love :-

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by Twinkle004(f): 7:52am On Sep 24, 2016
I just hope d doctor's report on Tori is false & she wil walk. As 4 Jo d reward of jealousy is coming on u soon
Fiyah u are 2 much

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by BEENUEL(m): 8:07am On Sep 24, 2016
Theblessedman............ grin, sometimes ehn, I just wan swear for you, because...you too dey collect space undecided.....but I back off, as all the girls for this thread don dey trip for you cry......issokay

Royh, Nuelchester Tgold1, all the Team Hero in general, I hope you guys will form TEAM SS,if another block busters hit NL cool

Finally, fiyah the killer, slayer of suspense, the prosecutor of heartbreaking writing....finally the Mistress of Updates. I hail ooo, More Greatness to you, to caption heart of 200,000 people no be play. Kindly send me ur address, you deserve Iphone 7, two, infact Pink colour. Ciao grin

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by ysadiq(m): 8:52am On Sep 24, 2016
fiyah please save our Tori for us.
shame on Jo, its just a pity she doesn't know they are blood related with tori if not she wouldn't have done that.
fiyah am waiting for that part when the real story of both tori and Jo will be made known
I know there is something still hidden between Ebiere, Jo, tori and her Grandma.
More grace to your writing you're good fiyah. keep it up

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Ideology01(m): 10:06am On Sep 24, 2016
Well done Fiyah...Patiently waiting for your update

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by NuelChesby: 10:54am On Sep 24, 2016
BEENUEL:
Theblessedman............ grin, sometimes ehn, I just wan swear for you, because...you too dey collect space undecided.....but I back off, as all the girls for this thread don dey trip for you cry......issokay

Royh, Nuelchester Tgold1, all the Team Hero in general, I hope you guys will form TEAM SS,if another block busters hit NL cool

Finally, fiyah the killer, slayer of suspense, the prosecutor of heartbreaking writing....finally the Mistress of Updates. I hail ooo, More Greatness to you, to caption heart of 200,000 people no be play. Kindly send me ur address, you deserve Iphone 7, two, infact Pink colour. Ciao grin

my boss. grin I sight u

you wan use your two kidneys buy iphone7 for fiyah? grin

3 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by NuelChesby: 11:00am On Sep 24, 2016
TheBlessedMAN

TheBlessedMAN

TheBlessedMAN

How many times I call u? undecided

Fiyah na married woman, abi make I show you our marriage passports? grin grin

but fiyah sha.. na so you carry all the 'worstess' situation give tori.. na she dy hala for updates grin

#Make I still dy observe

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by PamelB(f): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2016
Tgold1:

And that's how the so caLled TheBlessedMAN got bashed!!!!
lol
Re: Silent Seduction by lobiologs(m): 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
I see where you are going with this, killing tori off would make this story stay in everyone's memory longer than just making it a happy ending. BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Tgold1(m): 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
Now Back To You FiYaH........
How Much were You Given By Jo, To Pen-Murder The Girl I Love, By Gifting Her The Most Severe of Severe Injuries!!!

Or Is It Because I Dinnor Wear Suit The Day I Proposed To You Behind TheblessedMan Grandmama Shop, Or It Because She's Getting More Attention From Me Than JO?

Is this How YOu and Jo wannna Get back at Me??

Ok contunu..... The Lord will see us!!

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Sveen: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
Fiyah, babe abeg update now

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by ROYH(m): 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
BEENUEL:

No Team Formed Against HERO Shall Get NL Recgonition, For We D Entire Hero Team To Support Another Mind Not Block Buster Team, 3 Albino Vargin Must Be Donated By D OP 4 Me As The Main Rep Of D Entire Team Hero Itself cool , ehehehe[size=50pt]#TEAM_HERO NAANI[/size]

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Randyblincks(m): 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
Tgold1:
Now Back To You FiYaH........
How Much were You Given By Jo, To Pen-Murder The Girl I Love, By Gifting Her The Most Severe of Severe Injuries!!!
Ah hear say Jo give Fiya 250K to murder our Tori, I bin tink say na rumour o... Nw ah knoweth better.
Re: Silent Seduction by Fidelismaria: 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
shit is serious

all dat injury on one person

i hope u aint introducing miracle cure

what is done is done

hope jo ends up wit notin
i want ebiere to cut her off permanently
Re: Silent Seduction by BEENUEL(m): 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
NuelChesby:

my boss. grin I sight u

you wan use your two kidneys buy iphone7 for fiyah? grin
. [size=15pt]Nahhhhh, you no who I be? cool, a friend to Dangote's brother. undecided....Nuelchester just say you want one, Army colour will be cool grin[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by cooncudee(m): 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
fiyah:
Hey guys.

I'm so grateful.

Like super grateful.

I am especially grateful to everyone that read. I really appreciate and i'm grateful to readers that read and still, without reluctance comment. Grateful to everybody that still followed SS despite infrequent updates. You are just amazing.

Thanks to everybody that shared helpful critiques. It really helped me get better.

Thanks to TEAM HERO. You have made this thread especially fun. Reading theblessedman's hilarious comments is actually something. You guys are just wonderful.

Thanks to the mods that took Silent Seduction to front-page twice giving it this much attention. Like 200,000+ views in 3 months or so, I still can't believe it!!!

Thanks to co writers that urged me on. The likes of My bro, Mattkent. Big sis smartestpopqueen
My second big sis, Mrs Explorer and my other big sis, PamelB who had actually been silent but fortunately got busted.

I'm using this post to say I'm slowly coming to the end of silent seduction and the ride had been fun with you guys. Just a few more updates to go and we would be done here.

Words can't really express how very grateful I am. I love you guys so very much.
wasn't expecting the story to be ending this soon, or are we expecting a season 2 rr sommn like that?

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by ROYH(m): 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
fiyah:
Hey guys.

I'm so grateful.

Like super grateful.

I am especially grateful to everyone that read. I really appreciate and i'm grateful to readers that read and still, without reluctance comment. Grateful to everybody that still followed SS despite infrequent updates. You are just amazing.

Thanks to everybody that shared helpful critiques. It really helped me get better.

Thanks to TEAM HERO. You have made this thread especially fun. Reading theblessedman's hilarious comments is actually something. You guys are just wonderful.

Thanks to the mods that took Silent Seduction to front-page twice giving it this much attention. Like 200,000+ views in 3 months or so, I still can't believe it!!!

Thanks to co writers that urged me on. The likes of My bro, Mattkent. Big sis smartestpopqueen
My second big sis, Mrs Explorer and my other big sis, PamelB who had actually been silent but fortunately got busted.

I'm using this post to say I'm slowly coming to the end of silent seduction and the ride had been fun with you guys. Just a few more updates to go and we would be done here.

Words can't really express how very grateful I am. I love you guys so very much.
wow, thats so loving, fiyah, you're indeed a demon in the world of writers , what more can we say,na we dey pass our solo+team comment via Theblessedman, Thanks To Smartestpopqueen Switches And Rukky New Invented Idea, You're Indeed Mrs Super cheesy..
IN OLAMIDE VOICEOri Lo Ba E Se, So, Dupe Lowo Ori Naa, Other Writers Be Like koriko(weed) ,iwo de ni Tractor grin
dont worry, let d theblessedman keep masturbating 4 u, we go dey keep watching ur back...

Oremi Tgold1, E Don Tay O, Hope U Dey C Mrlemuel Shall, And You, Yes, I Mean PamelB, just saying "HI" Na Ni.

BUSTED CHITIZEN[/b]Viewing this topic: EpBerezi(m), Gpac123(m), cooncudee(m), warota(m), elisha90(m), 4wrd9ja, Baron1V(m), yinka53, hafsydaz, Bimcious(f), and 16 guest(s)
Comment And Say Cheap Thank Your For Our Dear Fiyahflying OP, Don't Be A Ghost When You Never Die, Practice Makes Perfection They Say, Being A [b]Ghost/Silent
Reader While Life Is Still Their Surely Means One Thing, So My Guys, *Giving Them "Commenting" Pills* Start Showing The Work Of My Pills Busted Nigger's, You're Pant Down grin cheesy tongue cheesy grin grin
[size=20pt]DA UNDISPUTED #T34M H3RO[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by jamiu660(m): 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
Great work dear...
More grease 2 yur elbow
U ar my greatest fictious writer
Keep it up
Re: Silent Seduction by PamelB(f): 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
ROYH:
wow, thats so loving, fiyah, you're indeed a demon in the world of writers , what more can we say,na we dey pass our solo+team comment via Theblessedman, Thanks To Smartestpopqueen Switches And Rukky New Invented Idea, You're Indeed Mrs Super cheesy..
IN OLAMIDE VOICEOri Lo Ba E Se, So, Dupe Lowo Ori Naa, Other Writers Be Like koriko(weed) ,iwo de ni Tractor grin
dont worry, let d theblessedman keep masturbating 4 u, we go dey keep watching ur back...

Oremi Tgold1, E Don Tay O, Hope U Dey C Mrlemuel Shall, And You, Yes, I Mean PamelB, just saying "HI" Na Ni.

BUSTED CHITIZEN[/b]Viewing this topic: EpBerezi(m), Gpac123(m), cooncudee(m), warota(m), elisha90(m), 4wrd9ja, Baron1V(m), yinka53, hafsydaz, Bimcious(f), and 16 guest(s)
Comment And Say Cheap Thank Your For Our Dear Fiyahflying OP, Don't Be A Ghost When You Never Die, Practice Makes Perfection They Say, Being A [b]Ghost/Silent
Reader While Life Is Still Their Surely Means One Thing, So My Guys, *Giving Them "Commenting" Pills* Start Showing The Work Of My Pills Busted Nigger's, You're Pant Down grin cheesy tongue cheesy grin grin
[size=20pt]DA UNDISPUTED #T34M H3RO[/size]
eshe

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Silent Seduction by Melonny(m): 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
fiyah never spoke about tori's dad. Tobi's dad might be tori's dad..just saying cool

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Ridwan1821: 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
@Fiyah, pls make us happy with an update today. I can't even count d number of times I've reviewed this thread since you updated last.
Re: Silent Seduction by Tgold1(m): 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
Randyblincks:
Ah hear say Jo give Fiya 250K to murder our Tori, I bin tink say na rumour o... Nw ah knoweth better.

Oh.... I see!!! Fiyah Sha Wan Buy That IphOne7 she requestEd From Me, which I no gree give am coz she no comply with what I wanted in return...

I hope she has gotten the Iphone7 now, to be updating with it for Us!!!!!

TEAM HERO

3 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by wisz1(m): 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
the Igwe must hear this. grin

3 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Olabantu(m): 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
Tgold1:

Oh.... I see!!! Fiyah Sha Wan Buy That IphOne7 she requestEd From Me, which I no gree give am coz she no comply with what I wanted in return...

I hope she has gotten the Iphone7 now, to be updating with it for Us!!!!!

TEAM HERO
Even the 250k never buy iPhone 7, I wonder who she go kill next like did, perhaps Marcus go pay her 300k to get Tobi out of his way to get Tori..
Nice story jare ma sis, continue with your sixpence but I trust you not yo kill the actor of the story oooo

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Tgold1(m): 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
Olabantu:

Even the 250k never buy iPhone 7, I wonder who she go kill next like did, perhaps Marcus go pay her 300k to get Tobi out of his way to get Tori..
Nice story jare ma sis, continue with your sixpence but I trust you not yo kill the actor of the story oooo

I am the Last person she'll kill.... Trust ME!!

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Olabantu(m): 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
Tgold1:

I am the Last person she'll kill.... Trust ME!!
I guess time will tell
Re: Silent Seduction by elskillful: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
T3AM HERO.u're really making this thread lively while wating 4 update.kudos 2 u

3 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Tgold1(m): 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
Olabantu:
I guess time will tell
Ok.. Let watch and see
Re: Silent Seduction by Bonejr(m): 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
the way I wait everyday for fia to update

Re: Silent Seduction by rydaskillz212(m): 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
embarassed embarassedyou pipu should stop quoting all this long replies giving us hope that fiyah has updated the story na... It's not fair o

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Enifloxy(m): 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
Please ooo. Complete this story. Make wetin happen for 1675 no repeat itself

NYC write up bro, you did an excellent job in putting that piece into writing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (70) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.