Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Silent Seduction - Literature (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Silent Seduction (489585 Views)

LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica / Evil Seduction (episode 2) - A Picture Story / Evil Seduction: A Short Picture Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silent Seduction by Tgold1(m): 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
ROYH:
EBIERE Is D Main Caused Of Dix, Just Because Of Her Not Showing Motherly Care Toward Jor As A Mother, Had It Been She Make Herself Available For Jo As A Real Mother After Jo Was Been Adopted Then, Probably, Jo Would Had Shown Her The Picx THAT She(ebiere) left With Her Twins Then, but Naada, Instead, She WAS Busy Flying All Over The COUNTRY, Making Jo Getting D Feeling Of Not Being Wanted+Showing Her D Fact That She Was/Is An Adopted Child...
JO gan gan na mad girl, she allowed her physical status to get into her head and making her lose up her humanity feelings, jo should be caring and loving to anybody around her judging from a condition of circumstances, But Yet, She Is Busy Forming STRONG Head And Not knowing Tori Is A Twin Sister, Tori Won't Forgive U Jo And Ebiere, Una Be Animals..

Fiyah, For Dix Masterpiece Update, I Dash You Tgold1 Patapata, yormienerd, abeg come take ur bride price...
theblessedman, e don showcase oo, drag mrlemuel along

**As I Don Write My Comment B4+hailing+greeting, na so i tap red button and now, i gat nothing to write dan fiyah, i dash u tgold1 4 dix updates* and busted Chitizen
Viewing this topic: Danrister(m), kolatobs(m), princesslade10(f), Nelton(m), chidosky30(f), tastygmgb25, HannahGrace(f), mhiztee, Ijehk7(m) and 11 guest(s)
Comment And Say Cheap Thank Your For Our Dear OP, Don't Be A Ghost When You Never Die, Practice Makes Perfection They Say, Being A Ghost/Silent Reader While Life Is Still Their Surely Means One Thing, So My Guys, *Giving Them "Commenting" Pills* Start Showing The Work Of My Pills Busted Nigger's, You're Pant Down grin cheesy tongue cheesy grin grin
[size=50pt]DA UNDISPUTED #T34M H3RO[/size]

Baami, you wanna dash me out to fiyah? Abi give fiyah hand in marriage to me?

Abi when did I become a woman, a wife at that?

Am sure you won't want me to summorn that thunder wey sango learn him strike from, to visit your balls!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by Tgold1(m): 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
laikas:
Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow i just cant stop wowwing. I dnt even know what to say to u FIYAH, this is good.

So jo has been the one with the pic all along, the one the old woman said wasnt there except for the note ebiere wrote to her, does it mean jo knew or.................................
I'm curious, cant wait for the next update o.

And when did you become an ambulance?

With your wow wow wow!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Silent Seduction by Tgold1(m): 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
laikas:
yhu are a very greedy man
How sir

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Tgold1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Wetin you dey talk, our introduction is next week and I'm a very jealous type so back off!!!

JeaLUX? ........ Oga you will soon jeaDETTOL, JeaEVA, JeaJOY or JeaTURA

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Emeraldz(f): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
Fiyah you are too much
Re: Silent Seduction by dhara18(m): 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
FIYAH!!!!!!..........WE ALL KNOW HOW HARD IT MIGHT BE TO WRITE, PLS TRY TO MAKE THIS A LONGER STORY....good stories are long: game of thrones, merlin, smallville, prison break,...even jenifa's diary.....silent seduction is your own chance to give us a shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Silent Seduction by PamelB(f): 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
well done fiyah
Re: Silent Seduction by fikfaknuel(f): 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
Great read.
I know I have the blessings of Fiyah, so lemme say this...If you enjoyed this, and you're all in for a suspense-filled, emotional, tragic tale, you should check my signature.

I'm waiting to see y'all reading.
Re: Silent Seduction by onohme(f): 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
Thanks 4 d update fiyah
Re: Silent Seduction by onohme(f): 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
Thanks 4 d update fiyah
Re: Silent Seduction by harunablezin(f): 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
Waoh! u're too gud....fiyah more strength, wisdom, knowledge & understanding for a greater work....But please, reduce d suspense to avoid HBP!!!!
Re: Silent Seduction by emerald18(f): 11:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jo is very heartless,she went too far,all the same am wishing tori quick recovery.....I believe in miracle, although actors don't die ............................................................ Tanks @fiyah for the update, bt u should knw that too much suspense can kill...
Re: Silent Seduction by charytea(f): 11:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ehen! I am back. Fiyah dear, this is absolutely interesting, Tori has suffered alot o. but why do u want to damage her face, ehn! Continue! I dn pay my debt by commenting...
Re: Silent Seduction by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
You know, Fiyah, but for this last update, I always thought you said Johanna was older then Tori. How so could they be twin sisters? Did you say so or have I been reading wrongly?

Nice going, by the way. I like the story, really.
Re: Silent Seduction by Dokimazo(f): 12:02am On Sep 27, 2016
You are too much. Thanks for keeping it coming.
Re: Silent Seduction by ajaxtea(m): 6:33am On Sep 27, 2016
Have seen this coming the day Tori and Jo meet and Tobi saying something about their eye resemblance. I knew they were gonna be sisters (never guessed twin sisters)
Re: Silent Seduction by Percentile: 8:21am On Sep 27, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
You know, Fiyah, but for this last update, I always thought you said Johanna was older then Tori. How so could they be twin sisters? Did you say so or have I been reading wrongly?

They are both 26 years old. Fiyah told us in one of the episodes.
Re: Silent Seduction by Percentile: 8:24am On Sep 27, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

They are both 26 years old. Fiyah told us in one of the episodes.

Auntie Fiyah, I duff hat for you smiley

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by subnokdiehard(m): 8:28am On Sep 27, 2016
I love this wink
Re: Silent Seduction by Twinkle004(f): 8:45am On Sep 27, 2016
I already said it dat either Jo & Tori are twin or siblings & now it has been confirm dat they re twin...
I feel d pain dat Ebiere must be passing 2ru now & Tori too by d tym she discover d truth.As 4 Jo don't do anything stupid 2 urslf ooooo
Fiyah tnks 4 d update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by costal(m): 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
Baba u nah boss o all dat for she alone tongue
TheBlessedMAN:
Fiyah love... How today go be na? *winks*.. Just an update frm u nd I promise U petrol wil be bak to #200 per litre...

Only ur update can release the Chibok girls!

Only ur update can quell the anger of the Niger delta avengers..

Infact only ur update can make Lucifer give his life to Christ.

And am also damn sure, its Only ur update can bring about the Change we all voted 4.. Thanks love for updating before today will become yesterday..... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by Oche211(m): 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
Honestly, even though what jo did was wrong, i think we also ve to look at her own side as well. That young lady has had a fair share of life's psychological nd emotional truama.
Even though i'll like to see Jo's reactions whn she eventually discover that Tori is her twin sister, i won't want to make any predictions cos Fiyah just dey twist the story around. The suspense is much bt very good though.
Makes me look forward to every update.
Great work fiyah.
Re: Silent Seduction by clarkmos15(m): 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
wink[sup][/sup]
Re: Silent Seduction by funmi2013(f): 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
Where is the update now
Re: Silent Seduction by Lolly02(f): 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
*runs out of ghost reader**

Nice update Fiyah.... smiley

keep it coming dear, the Lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Bonejr(m): 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

I dey reason am with you oh
Re: Silent Seduction by costal(m): 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
Bonejr:

nice story dear u got me glue to ma phone pls I need update ooo b4 bleesedman come
Re: Silent Seduction by costal(m): 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
No be yhu oo nah rong quoting
Bonejr:

Re: Silent Seduction by NuelChesby: 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
For all of you looking for updates,

Make Una Chill naangry
I know that Fiyah is preparing the Final episode, Madam, you can take ya time to do that undecided

But if Fiyah fit drop update right now, I go read sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Ridwan1821: 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
Rafiiyah pls make us happy with update(s).. I've been viewing and viewing this thread all day long hoping of seeing an update.
Re: Silent Seduction by mubarak001(m): 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
I just knew from inception...Tobi and Marcus'scomparism of Jo nd Tori...gaf it away
Re: Silent Seduction by yorhmienerd(m): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
Tgold1:

JeaLUX? ........ Oga you will soon jeaDETTOL, JeaEVA, JeaJOY or JeaTURA
You no serious. Just stay away from my BABE. Final!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (70) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.