Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,874 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC (19004 Views)

Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance / Okigwe Rerun: INEC Agent Caught With Ballot Papers & Prepared Results / Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC by DropShot: 9:26am On Jul 23, 2016
obiageIi:

If this was the other way round, we for no hear word today.
Of course na. It's their way.

What matters is the govt continues to be just to all parties irrespective of its preference. Posterity shall judge PMB well.
Re: Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC by Pavarottii(m): 9:28am On Jul 23, 2016
DropShot:
PMB has so far refrained from interfering in election matters to favour his party.

Kudos to him in this regard.

What's your point? Anything can satisfy wailers?
Wat is ur point exactly and why are u giving kudos to him. In a sane country.
IS THE PRESIDENT SUPPOSE TO INTERFERE IN ELECTIONS IN HIS COUNTRY?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC by pepigeorge(m): 9:30am On Jul 23, 2016
obiageIi:

I can't bliv an Igbo gal is supporting an APC govt that so sectionalized n killed ha pple with reckless abandon.... wow.. wot a shame. ... maybe small cash she is getting from Apc

1 Like

Re: Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC by Pavarottii(m): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2016
obiageIi:

Hear word how, pls don't cry more than the bereaved.

Please swerve.
Re: Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC by DropShot: 9:37am On Jul 23, 2016
Pavarottii:

Wat is ur point exactly and why are u giving kudos to him. In a sane country.
IS THE PRESIDENT SUPPOSE TO INTERFERE IN ELECTIONS IN HIS COUNTRY?
My points:
1. It's uncommon to hear that a major election will be conducted without the leading party (and that of the sitting president) participating as a result of tribunal decision. I am certain such election in GEJ's and OBJ's era will have been postponed till a time their party can be accommodated.

2. Many PDP supporters have WRONGLY accused PMB of interfering in elections in Rivers, Bayelsa and many other places without presenting any verifiable evidence to support their claim. So, this development flies in the face of such unsubstantiated claim.

It's true the president is not supposed to interfere in elections but ALL our past presidents did interfere during their time. PMB is setting the pace here.
Re: Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC by obiageIi(f): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2016
pepigeorge:

I can't bliv an Igbo gal is supporting an APC govt that so sectionalized n killed ha pple with reckless abandon.... wow.. wot a shame. ... maybe small cash she is getting from Apc
Today is your lucky day.

What gave gave you the silly impression up there?
Re: Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC by Pavarottii(m): 9:48am On Jul 23, 2016
DropShot:

My points:
1. It's uncommon to hear that a major election will be conducted without the leading party (and that of the sitting president) participating as a result of tribunal decision. I am certain such election in GEJ's and OBJ's era will have been postponed till a time their party can be accommodated.

2. Many PDP supporters have WRONGLY accused PMB of interfering in elections in Rivers, Bayelsa and many other places without presenting any verifiable evidence to support their claim. So, this development flies in the face of such unsubstantiated claim.

It's true the president is not supposed to interfere in elections but ALL our past presidents did interfere during their time. PMB is setting the pace here.
My friend, u sounding like a kid, am not meant to reply u. But lemme just give a brief lecture. Let me start by saying. No party in Africa excluding south Africa. Will give a level playing field to d opposition(APC) like pdp did; incase u were born dis year. Lemme remind u of some brief clips that happened 5years ago in Nigeria. PDP was in power, and I know that GEJ never for once interfered in INEC matters cos during his administration. Edo, Anambra, Ondo all won gubers and they were all oppositions and he himself called them to congratulate dem(Has PMB who u feel is not biased called Wike, Dickson and Udom to congratulate dem?) and put the icing on the cake. GEJ himself the president himself lost an election as an incumbent, I don't know how well best to explain that he did not interfere in INEC(even in cases of life malpractices been exposed). This is a classic masterstroke of part of what u see as INEC is keeping up today. So don't give PMB any glory. Give him d glory wen he keeps his hands of Rivers state finally and if he looses in the 2019 election. Thank you.

I hope av been able to pass one or two knowledge to u.
Thank you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC by pepigeorge(m): 9:48am On Jul 23, 2016
obiageIi:

Today is your lucky day.

I maybe b wrong.... a yoruba gal posing with an Igbo name...I confirmed from ur profile..Igbo gal can betray like dat
Re: Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC by richidinho(m): 9:56am On Jul 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
An Election dead on arrival.

The Appeal Court is not the Highest Court in the Land,so therefore this election will be nullified and held again,after it is held in 90 days.

Our Judiciary is starting to turn into a Joke,and it should be properly looked into.

That is the highest for senatorial elections

Typical APC supporter
Re: Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC by obiageIi(f): 10:01am On Jul 23, 2016
pepigeorge:

I maybe b wrong.... a yoruba gal posing with an Igbo name...I confirmed from ur profile..Igbo gal can betray like dat

Twice lucky, if only you spent it on things that will benefit your life.
Run along little one.
Re: Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC by pepigeorge(m): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2016
obiageIi:

Run along little one.

Rat dey call lion little.........nkapi - dat small long mouth smelling rat
Re: Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC by sexychocho(f): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2016
Kk
Re: Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC by dunkem21(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2016
obiageIi:

Run along little one.

He said the truth, run away soldier.. the way you and ngene take reappear grin

In Omeka's voice, you deactivated to wipe off your venomous vituperations against GEJ..

Welcome back though kiss
Re: Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC by dunkem21(m): 10:07am On Jul 23, 2016
Pavarottii:

My friend, u sounding like a kid, am not meant to reply u. But lemme just give a brief lecture. Let me start by saying. No party in Africa excluding south Africa. Will give a level playing field to d opposition(APC) like pdp did; incase u were born dis year. Lemme remind u of some brief clips that happened 5years ago in Nigeria. PDP was in power, and I know that GEJ never for once interfered in INEC matters cos during his administration. Edo, Anambra, Ondo all won gubers and they were all oppositions and he himself called them to congratulate dem(Has PMB who u feel is not biased called Wike, Dickson and Udom to congratulate dem?) and put the icing on the cake. GEJ himself the president himself lost an election as an incumbent, I don't know how well best to explain that he did not interfere in INEC(even in cases of life malpractices been exposed). This is a classic masterstroke of part of what u see as INEC is keeping up today. So don't give PMB any glory. Give him d glory wen he keeps his hands of Rivers state finally and if he looses in the 2019 election. Thank you.

Thank you.

The guy is a kid.. stop wasting precious time..

1 Like

Re: Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC by vickodedon(m): 10:09am On Jul 23, 2016
Politics
Re: Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC by obiageIi(f): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2016
dunkem21:

He said the truth, run away soldier.. the way you and ngene take reappear grin

In Omeka's voice, you deactivated to wipe off your venomous vituperations against GEJ..

Welcome back though kiss

You sef dey find luck abi? Na persin wen comot dem dey welcome.
Re: Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC by dunkem21(m): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2016
obiageIi:

You sef dey find luck abi? Na persin wen comot dem dey welcome.

Why dem dey hide my post

I ask again, what of mynd .. as per your signature undecided
Re: Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC by DropShot: 10:58am On Jul 23, 2016
[s]
Pavarottii:

Thank you.

[/s]
Re: Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC by Mentcee(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

Our Judiciary is starting to turn into a Joke,and it should be properly looked into.

Empty gong!
Re: Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC by imanuel5959: 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
..........................SHE WAS SLAUGHTERED.............................
THIS POST IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR PICTURE ON STAGE OR ANY CONCERT GRAPHIC DESIGN WITH YOUR FACE ON IT.............................................................................

Better than a song.....
While we were asleep, she was on the streets like she always has done for over 10yrs preaching, evangelising, reaching out to souls. She was killed in cold blood, murdered on the same street she walked on for souls, she was sliced like she wasn't human but I don't see anyone marching for her sake. Only a few are putting up posts about this soldier who died for the kingdom.
You want something to like or share or make trend? Here is a worthy one. Deaconess EUNICE my Street Heroine.
YOU DIED A HERO'S DEATH, MARTYRED LIKE THE DISCIPLES OF OLD.
IN LIFE I NEVER KNEW ABOUT YOU BUT IN DEATH I CELEBRATE YOU.
AM GLAD YOU ARE NOW WITH THE LORD, AM GLAD YOU HAVE REKINDLED A PASSION I ALMOST LET GO. SHE DESERVES MORE THAN A MILLION SHARES FROM CHRISTIANS, SHE DESERVES MORE THAN A ZILLION LIKES FROM THE SAME AND EVEN MUCH MORE THAN 500K COMMENTS.
Its personal, yes it is. We celebrate the wrong stuff and walts past the right one. we close our eyes to what is worth posting about, liking and sharing about too. She did what most of us wont do in the name of rank, class and being famous, but hey, she did it regardless, so i'll celebrate her regardless too. Thank you again Dcns Eunice for reminding me of the real essence of Christianity.. Souls, Souls,, Soul!
Re: Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC by ceeethru(m): 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
omolola15:
If this ruling was in favor of APC. Wailers will be calling for Buhari's head right now. If it's there favor it's good judgment, APC's favor rigging.

At least we'll rest today. But why is APC not allowed to present another candidate?
On the other side you are wailing already. Pls, don't cry.
Re: Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC by omolola15(m): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
ceeethru:
On the other side you are wailing already. Pls, don't cry.

Worry not bro. I'm not joining the wailers any time soon. So I don't need to wail... I stand with justice.
Re: Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC by Nellybii: 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
pepigeorge:

pepigeorge:

What is your own irritating people here checking people's profiles and monikers up and down. And since when has it become an act of betrayal to support PMB as a Nigerian.? What manner of ridiculous and myopic thinking is that?. You definitely are a tribal bigot. People like you should be banned because you heat up this forum and make it uninteresting and unattractive. Just imagine.
Re: Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
obiageIi:

Today is your lucky day.

This girl-woman where have u been
Re: Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC by obiageIi(f): 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
This girl-woman where have u been
wink
Re: Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC by olutunde12(m): 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

By who? Buhari right?
I am always surprised to see illitrates comment here. Even News papers in Nigeria will say " The federal government told the senate that......" That is rubbish. The senate is an arm of the federal govt just like the federal high couts. Buhari and his people are just an arm of govt.
Re: Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC by hamzyluv(m): 12:32am On Jul 24, 2016
eph12:
Couldn't APC substitute Mohammed's name for another?
no they can't , because the constitution allow party to hav done the necessary justification to all candidates before presenting the winner to the INEC .. the mistakes is from d part the of party leaders and power play from political big machine.... it happened in Lagos during Fasola tenure .. APC then supported Labour party candidate and lost wit 1 vote to the PDP....
Re: Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC by hamzyluv(m): 12:43am On Jul 24, 2016
olutunde12:

By who? Buhari right?
I am always surprised to see illitrates comment here. Even News papers in Nigeria will say " The federal government told the senate that......" That is rubbish. The senate is an arm of the federal govt just like the federal high couts. Buhari and his people are just an arm of govt.
citizenship man... either legislative nor judiciary . they are subjected to the power of presidency ( executive ) due to immunity clause ..

if u no know my bros , A President can easily withdraw and suspend any judiciary without proper investigation ...( justice Ayo Salami ) as a case study.

the presidency can stop any legislator from traveling out the nation ..without fairness

likewise all elected executives arms of government ....

if u don't know .. residual and concurrent list of a Nation belongs to the Executive arm ... tell me any law made by the judiciary and legislator's that become law without executive assent ? ??

sorry if I sound rude, don't mean to be harsh
Re: Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC by pepigeorge(m): 9:10am On Jul 24, 2016
Nellybii:

What is your own irritating people here checking people's profiles and monikers up and down. And since when has it become an act of betrayal to support PMB as a Nigerian.? What manner of ridiculous and myopic thinking is that?. You definitely are a tribal bigot. People like you should be banned because you heat up this forum and make it uninteresting and unattractive. Just imagine.

Is like u are new in NL... don't ever quote me again...
Tribal bigot?.....maybe u should go thru threads concerning SS and SE and see wot SW bigots write... Any sane person from SS and SE can never support the real bigot PMB.... so shut ur mouth if u don't know where u belong
Re: Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC by Nellybii: 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
pepigeorge:

Is like u are new in NL... don't ever quote me again...
Tribal bigot?.....maybe u should go thru threads concerning SS and SE and see wot SW bigots write... Any sane person from SS and SE can never support the real bigot PMB.... so shut ur mouth if u don't know where u belong

Please enlighten me on where I belong.
I know what to say if not that I don't want to be banned. This Jobless layabout. Don't push your luck. I don't have your time.
An ethnic bigot is what you are. You cannot progress if you continue like this. Love your own but don't hate on others. It is negative energy. And please don't quote me again if you don't want Shango to do the needful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

France-Nigeria Business Council: Buhari Congratulates BUA Boss, Abdulsamad Rabiu / Murray-bruce Declares For Senate, Laments Widespread Poverty. / Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.