Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Why Are Strippers So Ugly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Strippers So Ugly? (2243 Views)

But Why Are Romance section Gurls So Ugly??? / Nairaland Why?,why Are Nairaland Gals So Ugly,maka Why?(photo) / Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Strippers So Ugly? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
As an Oga in strip business... Having toured the length and breathe of strip clubs, seeing strippers, there is one recurrent characteristic I keep on seeing about strippers here in Port Harcourt .. And that is they are very ugly... U rarely see any pretty strippers , u have been to an average of 5different strip clubs, and they are all filled with dirty unappealing girls...

The only pretty stripper I happen to come across, a young sweet girl , I made her my friend, and we best of friends... That aside, I have never seen any pretty stripper..

My people , what might be the problem, am I in this alone?

Xendra, obontami,babzilla, PHC1stborn,poweredcom , PH1stson , pussymechanic...
Am I in this alone? What is happening?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Strippers So Ugly? by donTbone(m): 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
If they are ugly, then why pay to see them dance unclad

Better for you... Go to the disc seller, request and X-rated movie, get a 2litres petrol, lock yourself up and watch till your destiny is tired of watching... Shikena!

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Strippers So Ugly? by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lemme ask your sister why she'd ugly.

She said, a prerequisite for stripping is having a banging body and these Hoes with pretty faces don't care about their bodies and prefer runs hence the ugly ones with good bodies take that spot.

Happy now?
Re: Why Are Strippers So Ugly? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
Lemme ask your sister why she'd ugly.

She said, a prerequisite for stripping is having a banging body and these Hoes with pretty faces don't care about their bodies and prefer runs hence the ugly ones with good bodies take that spot.

Happy now?
senseless explanation that makes no sense
donTbone:
Better for you... Go to the disc seller, request and X-rated movie, get a 2litres petrol, lock yourself up and watch till your destiny is tired of watching... Shikena!
. Bro, you know what they call addiction right? ... I go there hoping one day, a fine one will come...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Strippers So Ugly? by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
PaulKillerman:
senseless explanation that makes no sense. Bro, you know what they call addiction right? ... I go there hoping one day, a fine one will come...

Maybe if you had a sensible brain you would figure it out on your own
Re: Why Are Strippers So Ugly? by donTbone(m): 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
PaulKillerman:
senseless explanation that makes no sense. Bro, you know what they call addiction right? ... I go there hoping one day, a fine one will come...

You made the choice to be addicted bro. No one can enforce it on you.

Well... Get rid of that addiction before it gets rid of you. Mind you, no matter how beautiful the body you wait for is, you can NEVER s*x it for 12hours!
Re: Why Are Strippers So Ugly? by datyrone(m): 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
them don stretch and jiggle all their natural beauty comot
Re: Why Are Strippers So Ugly? by ITbomb(m): 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
The most disgusting ones are those with elephant multi-patterned legs
Re: Why Are Strippers So Ugly? by poweredcom(m): 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
PaulKillerman:
As an Oga in strip business... Having toured the length and breathe of strip clubs, seeing strippers, there is one recurrent characteristic I keep on seeing about strippers here in Port Harcourt .. And that is they are very ugly... U rarely see any pretty strippers , u have been to an average of 5different strip clubs, and they are all filled with dirty unappealing girls...

The only pretty stripper I happen to come across, a young sweet girl , I made her my friend, and we best of friends... That aside, I have never seen any pretty stripper..

Bro I ave seen pretty strippers na but me no be face I de find I need see booty n boobs n possay

Hahah come lag go to ikeja side u go see wiked bitches stippers

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Strippers So Ugly? by eph12(m): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Which kind back street ghetto strip club you go? Never seen an ugly stripper before.
Re: Why Are Strippers So Ugly? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
donTbone:

Good advice u gave him there,my broda grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Strippers So Ugly? by Cutehector(m): 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
And when u spot a pretty stripperr, u now wonder why she is doing such.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Strippers So Ugly? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
eph12:
Which kind back street ghetto strip club you go? Never seen an ugly stripper before.
please tell me where to go breh...
Re: Why Are Strippers So Ugly? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
Cutehector:
And when u spot a pretty stripperr, u now wonder why she is doing such.
how you take know? Absolutely true...
Re: Why Are Strippers So Ugly? by DBLAZE911(m): 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
PaulKillerman:

pics or adonbilivit

(1) (Reply)

Naughty Things You Did In Your Childhood Days / Rate This Photo / I Miss This Forum So Much...what Do You Like About Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.