Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

8 Types Of Nigerian Girls - A Must Read For Every Guy Searching For A Good Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls - A Must Read For Every Guy Searching For A Good Wife (2314 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Types Of Nigerian Girls - A Must Read For Every Guy Searching For A Good Wife by NJPot(m): 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
[img]http://1.bp..com/-7Ot2kpEa-pM/WP7zKwznO-I/AAAAAAAAC8o/7O4pzPepeUMoVLAIYKPLf6I_r1coI13PACLcB/s1600/buha-rihana.jpg[/img]

In your search for a girl, there are 8 types of Nigerian girls you may encounter but you should choose wisely.

1. Buha-Rihana
This type of girl may be in her late thirties but claim 21 years old. Fear such girl because she could be close to manopause and may not be capable of bearing fruit. When you see a girl you like make sure you see her original birth certificate before you propose to her. If posible, locate the hospital she was born and confirm.

2. Laimuhame-Diana
Such a girl can lie for Africa. She lies about herself, dad, mum and everything. Even when the truth is obvious, she lies. Everything about them is fake. Beware of such girls my son.

3. Fayo-Celine
They like show. Going about taking selfies is their hobby. It is such girls that go to shoprite to buy just one apple and end up taking selfies which they upload on facebook with the title 'Dubai shopping things'

4. Abubakarshe-Karishika
These ones are violent. They can use assorted weapons ranging from bottles, pestle, acid, knife and even gun. When they are mistakingly married into any family, they bring confusion and enemity into the family. When you encounter such girls, my son, run as fast as your leg can take you.

5. Benbru-Cecilia
Such girls are good pretenders. They do like people who don't shit or mess. Don't let any girl deceive you my son.

6. Amae-Chinasa
This type of girl after finishing a guy's money will dump him and move to the next available rich dude. It is hard to identify such girls but I pray such girls don't come your way.

7. Tinu-Bukky
You can't eat their money and go free. This type of girl after lavishing her money on you would want you to reward her with marriage. If you fail to marry her, she can fight you with the highest juju. Before you allow a girl to spend huge amount of money on you, be sure of her motive. If she is after marriage and you know deep inside you that you won't marry her, do not accept her money biko.

8. Osinba-Joy
They are God-fearing and are good wife materials. They are not controled by materialism. Always faithful. My son, if you want to live long, search for such girl and marry.

I wish you success in your search for a good wife. Bye bye".

For more tips visit Original Source: http://chukonetng..ch/2017/04/8-types-of-nigerian-girls-must-read-for.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls - A Must Read For Every Guy Searching For A Good Wife by Cameleon72(f): 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hmmm
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls - A Must Read For Every Guy Searching For A Good Wife by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
Lol
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls - A Must Read For Every Guy Searching For A Good Wife by AkProsper(m): 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
lol. . . . . . meanwhile, check my signature
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls - A Must Read For Every Guy Searching For A Good Wife by veinless(f): 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
quite funny
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls - A Must Read For Every Guy Searching For A Good Wife by Shakeeraw(f): 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
funny
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls - A Must Read For Every Guy Searching For A Good Wife by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
Op can make millions ,if he can sell this thread to AY or Basket mouth.I see this as a standup comedy.
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls - A Must Read For Every Guy Searching For A Good Wife by victorydgirl(f): 10:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
OP... YOUR GRANDFATHER TOLD YOU ALL THIS, OR YOU EDIT AM?

2 Likes

Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls - A Must Read For Every Guy Searching For A Good Wife by NJPot(m): 12:09am On Apr 26, 2017
victorydgirl:
OP... YOUR GRANDFATHER TOLD YOU ALL THIS, OR YOU EDIT AM?

He said them. He was well learned and always update himself with current affairs by reading news papers everyday.
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls - A Must Read For Every Guy Searching For A Good Wife by austinereds(m): 12:25am On Apr 26, 2017
Wow.You really had a Grandpa!

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls - A Must Read For Every Guy Searching For A Good Wife by NJPot(m): 6:34am On Apr 26, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Op can make millions ,if he can sell this thread to AY or Basket mouth.I see this as a standup comedy.

Abeg, I need the millions oo. Give me AY and Basket mouth contact.
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls - A Must Read For Every Guy Searching For A Good Wife by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:05am On Apr 26, 2017
NJPot:

Abeg, I need the millions oo. Give me AY and Basket mouth contact.
Lol.
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls - A Must Read For Every Guy Searching For A Good Wife by Mansions: 10:54am On Apr 26, 2017
Hahaha very funny but the Op is 100% right
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls - A Must Read For Every Guy Searching For A Good Wife by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 26, 2017
Some minds just can't GROW. Always full of incitements, inducing HATRED and not LOVE. What a generation that has LOST it all. DUMB POST!!!
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls - A Must Read For Every Guy Searching For A Good Wife by gentlegenius(m): 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
WORDWORLD:
Some minds just can't GROW. Always full of incitements, inducing HATRED and not LOVE. What a generation that has LOST it all. DUMB POST!!!
What is wrong with you?

Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls - A Must Read For Every Guy Searching For A Good Wife by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
gentlegenius:
What is wrong with you?
Aint you a genius no more?
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls - A Must Read For Every Guy Searching For A Good Wife by NJPot(m): 5:36pm On May 01, 2017
WORDWORLD:

You are Deaf and dumb animal.
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls - A Must Read For Every Guy Searching For A Good Wife by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 02, 2017
NJPot:

You are Deaf and dumb animal.

SOME MINDS WONT JUST GROW. THAT WAS AN INCITEFUL THREAD THAT MAKE NO SENSE.

"These ones are VIOLENT. They can use assorted weapons ranging from bottles, pestles, acid, knife and gun............" If you still dont get the LOGIC. NJPot am sorry for you and whoever spent their hard earned money sending you to school to learn how to read and write and not how to THINK and most especially how to use words to UNITE and make PEACE.

What you are insinuating is very clear of which can only come from a mind uncultivated because it is lacking in good education.

GROW UP!!! YOU NEED A LOT OF EDUCATION TO DO.

Your post still remains a DUMB POST!!! My own opinion. While some other people see it as a JOKE and cant but laugh and say it deserves to be sold to that comedian called AY.

GROW UP!!! AND PLEASE THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU FINGER YOUR PHONE OR COMPUTER KEY PADS. BECAUSE ITS A VIRTUAL WORLD OF THE ANONYMOUS DOESNT WARRANT THAT WE SHOULD STOP USING OUR BRAIN.

I insist........Its a DUMB POST. It is sheer MALICE that pricks our ears to evil report of our fellow men.
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls - A Must Read For Every Guy Searching For A Good Wife by NJPot(m): 8:20pm On May 02, 2017
WORDWORLD:

SOME MINDS WONT JUST GROW. THAT WAS AN INCITEFUL THREAD THAT MAKE NO SENSE.

"These ones are VIOLENT. They can use assorted weapons ranging from bottles, pestles, acid, knife and gun............" If you still dont get the LOGIC. NJPot am sorry for you and whoever spent their hard earned money sending you to school to learn how to read and write and not how to THINK and most especially how to use words to UNITE and make PEACE.

What you are insinuating is very clear of which can only come from a mind uncultivated because it is lacking in good education.

GROW UP!!! YOU NEED A LOT OF EDUCATION TO DO.

Your post still remains a DUMB POST!!! My own opinion. While some other people see it as a JOKE and cant but laugh and say it deserves to be sold to that comedian called AY.

GROW UP!!! AND PLEASE THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU FINGER YOUR PHONE OR COMPUTER KEY PADS. BECAUSE IT A VIRTUAL WORLD OF THE ANONYMOUS DOESNT WARRANT THAT WE SHOULD STOP USING OUR BRAIN.

I insist........Its a DUMB POST. It is sheer MALICE that pricks our ears to evil report of our fellow men.

Go and die
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls - A Must Read For Every Guy Searching For A Good Wife by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 02, 2017
NJPot:

Go and die

GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND POLISH YOUR TALENT TO PRODUCING SENSIBILITY AND NOT SENTIMENT!!! BY THE WAY NOBODY GETS OUT OF LIFE ALIVE. The statement"Go and die" can only come from an CLUELESS MIND.
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls - A Must Read For Every Guy Searching For A Good Wife by NJPot(m): 8:54pm On May 02, 2017
WORDWORLD:

GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND POLISH YOUR TALENT TO PRODUCING SENSIBILITY AND NOT SENTIMENT!!! BY THE WAY NOBODY GETS OUT OF LIFE ALIVE. The statement"Go and die" can only come from an CLUELESS MIND.

educated illiterate
Re: 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls - A Must Read For Every Guy Searching For A Good Wife by raymis(f): 6:41am On May 21, 2017
Girls don suffer. You try shaa.

(1) (Reply)

The Vatican Press Release On Prayer Like Moan During Sex / If You Could Break A World Record,what Record Would You Break? / Please I Need Explanation On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.