Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Revealed : Why Ladies Love To Get Their Ass Smacked During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Revealed : Why Ladies Love To Get Their Ass Smacked During Sex (9096 Views)

Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! / Why Dont Naija Girls Bleech Their Ass And Pussy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed : Why Ladies Love To Get Their Ass Smacked During Sex by colossus12: 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
I have often wondered why guys smack their lady's bum during sex. Does it have anything to do with being sadomachistic? A lot of questions that needs answers. This is why I decided to do an online survey through chats, will only post the positive responses (names are fictitious). I need ladies' responses most, want to have a clear cut idea of what runs into their neurones when they are slapped in the ass at such a great intimate moment
Re: Revealed : Why Ladies Love To Get Their Ass Smacked During Sex by colossus12: 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
Responses I got during my survey

Matilda: it's a signal that I shud get off the church girl and turn bad
Nike: I don't knw why my bf does it, but its really hot so I dnt feel any pain. To be candid a hard slap on my bum gets me going, I love it
Benita: I don't like normal sex, I love it rough and hugh I luv d slap.
Nafisat: I think some girls dnt lik it because of the pain, but at the heat of d moment, ur mind is off d pain, it concentrates more on the pleasure
Titilayo: I thought I am the only one that enjoys it, glad I am normal afterall
Coeleen: I luv it wen my bf is goin harder, it's wat I call " fucking my brain out"
Deborah: the first time a guy did it to me, I was so much offended, but it later turns me on

The guys
Dipo: I love to feel the tenderness of the bum and d sound it gives
Peter: its just fun to do
Hassan: it makes me feel in control

Feel free to add your comments
Re: Revealed : Why Ladies Love To Get Their Ass Smacked During Sex by K9Uneet(m): 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
Young man, so of all the topics under the sun you decided to research on why somebody slaps ladies on the ass while having sex?

1 Like

Re: Revealed : Why Ladies Love To Get Their Ass Smacked During Sex by colossus12: 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
Someone gattu do it
Re: Revealed : Why Ladies Love To Get Their Ass Smacked During Sex by IHATEPUZZY(m): 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
Op dis is d reason why u will remain poor unless u project ur vision in d right path

for your mind u sef dey do research oo

Re: Revealed : Why Ladies Love To Get Their Ass Smacked During Sex by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
grin I love to see in the mirror those nasty handmarks left on my buttcheeks..
Re: Revealed : Why Ladies Love To Get Their Ass Smacked During Sex by DRISKLEF(m): 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
K9Uneet:
Young man, so of all the topics under the sun you decided to research on why somebody slaps ladies on the ass while having sex?
gringringrin

That 'Young Man' opener was a cracker. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Revealed : Why Ladies Love To Get Their Ass Smacked During Sex by colossus12: 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
What pleasure wud u av in dis world crafted with care, if all u do is to stand and stare
Re: Revealed : Why Ladies Love To Get Their Ass Smacked During Sex by colossus12: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
Trapqueen, I'd luv to strike your Ass While we rock and listen to Jazz I'd love to fill you wholly Till my breathe fades inside you slowly @Ihatepussy, dnt u knw u're poor If u can't make her ask for more you act as if you are holy Yet a monster,who strikes shallow and lowly Genius diversifies, go check oscar wilde and albert einstein They knw a woman's bum is d greatest medicine I don't care about critics And I don't worry bout d cynics I just wanna go high with rum And hit her hard and smack her bum

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday MCBROOKLYN/ELLACUTE45 / Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications / American Best Rapper, Megan Stallion Rain Money On Naked Strippers At Lagos Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.