Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,181 members, 7,957,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

She Begged Me To Put It In - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Begged Me To Put It In (8163 Views)

She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice / She Begged 4 Sex And I Did This To Her / She Begged Me Money For Her Hair On Our 1st Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Begged Me To Put It In by Princepoint(m): 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
emergency sex
Re: She Begged Me To Put It In by jubrealguy(m): 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
People do this like every time....so op, if atall this happened, why are u happy?
Re: She Begged Me To Put It In by Newworldorder: 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
jubrealguy:
People do this like every time....so op, if atall this happened, why are u happy?
Im not happy neither am i sad, i just wanna share one of my sexcapede in romace section, because sometimes i do read that of others on this platform

grin
Nigerians self, with their comment, its only a naija man that will go to a strippers club, and then ask the stippers, "why are you naked"
grin
Re: She Begged Me To Put It In by jubrealguy(m): 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
Newworldorder:

Im not happy neither am i sad, i just wanna share one of my sexcapede in romace section, because sometimes i do read that of others on this platform

grin
Nigerians self, with their comment, its only a naija man that will go to a strippers club, and then ask the stippers, "why are you naked"
grin
alrighty........sharing is good grin grin

cheers!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiance Doesn't Last More Than 30 Seconds In Bed / Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? / This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.