Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? (8062 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 14, 2010
Ephesians 5:25-27
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself up for her; 26 that He might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, 27 that He might present to Himself the church in all her glory, having no spot or wrinkle or any such thing; but that she should be holy and blameless.

Why do men find it hard to do that?
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by Spader9(m): 11:08am On Jan 14, 2010
michelin89:

What about the second part to that?
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by madlady(f): 11:10am On Jan 14, 2010
@Poster because they always have an eye out for the next gal that may come along. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 14, 2010
Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-381264.0.html

Go and whin there.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by Spader9(m): 11:13am On Jan 14, 2010
michelin89:

Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-381264.0.html
Go and whin there.

Such a bitc*.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 14, 2010
Spader9:

Such a bitc*.

The poster of that thread forgot to add the first part, so I created a thread to remind him. grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by Spader9(m): 11:25am On Jan 14, 2010
michelin89:

The poster of that thread forgot to add the first part, so I created a thread to remind him. grin grin

Did I do that. . .

<Crowd Laughs>
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by Godmother(f): 12:01pm On Jan 14, 2010
michelin89:

Lol grin
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by echobee(f): 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2010
because they dont know what they want,
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2010
If you look well you'll see how good naija men love .
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by otukpo(f): 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2010
michelin89:

Good question!

Guys, over to u.

We need to know ur reasons.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by MAITEMA(m): 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2010
michelin89:

because women make it impossible
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by slap1(m): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2010
must everything get to the front page?
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by SisiKill1: 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2010
Lmao! Mich you are hilarious. cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ Topic
Yeah, why do men find it so hard for men to love their wives as Christ loves church.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by Nautillus(m): 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2010
Oh. . .so this is a Mirror thread. . .ok. .Reminds me of Avatar grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by oluclem(m): 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2010
MAITEMA:

because women make it impossible

Thank you jooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2010
See them baby whinning! Whin am well, whin am well!!! grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by ddiamond(f): 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2010
they find it difficult cos they dont love God
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by titsqueez(m): 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2010
A man is in charge of a woman, if there is love then that is a bonus. This constant insubordination by women has got to STOP!!!! haba
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by rapstar: 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2010
an average good gal hv at least 3 boyfriends. what do you think about that?
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by r231(m): 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2010
cus you women don't know a good man when you see one
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by Ojumiii(m): 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2010
We,re polygamous in nature,

mention one great men of GOD in the bible that married one wife except Jesus Christ who did not marry,

and women have follow in the trend of polygamy by having three to four boy friend at a time even after they become married, reference can be drawn from NL.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by Bokoharam: 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2010
The Bible is NOT stupid. God is also not foolosh! Which injuction comes first in that Bible? Submit or love?

Ephesians 5: 22 – Wives submit to your husbands
Ephesians 5: 25 – Husbands Love your wives

God is the greatest chronologist I’ve ever seen. He is NOT an author of confusion, and that’s why he organizes whatever He says & does. He also knows the implication of His actions and word. Be NOT deceived and let no one teach you nothing else.

Women, yours is to first submit; and every other thing shall be added.

- In s.ex, u must submit,

- In listening to him, u must submit

- In submission itself, u must submit

It is also NOT different in Koran or any other religion of the world. Can you challenge that?

Michelin89, pls, tell the ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2010
Actually I don't even follow the Bible. . .but since men are so fond of using the submissive card all the time, I wanted to remind them that that same God has ordered them to love their wives like Christ loved the Church and Jesus did die for the Church.

How many man can die for their wives?

Boko dear, no one wants to play the fool. I was born a woman BUT I AM NOBODY'S FOOL!
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by freshmoney(m): 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2010
michelin89:

Actually I don't even follow the Bible. . .but since men are so fond of using the submissive card all the time, I wanted to remind them that that same God has ordered them to love their wives like Christ loved the Church and Jesus did die for the Church.

How many man can die for their wives?

Boko dear, no one wants to play the fool. I was born a woman BUT I AM NOBODY'S FOOL!

You are nobody's fool? Whose fool are you then? Lemme tell you some,if you not submissive to your husband, you should be packing your belongings anytime,anyday cuz hes gonna throw you out. Our tradition is our tradition,why are you so into westernized culture? Think my dear. Don't say I didn't tell you when it happens tongue
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2010
freshmoney:

You are nobody's fool? Whose fool are you then? Lemme tell you some,if you not submissive to your husband, you should be packing your belongings anytime,anyday cuz hes gonna throw you out. Our tradition is our tradition,why are you so into westernized culture? Think my dear. Don't say I didn't tell you when it happens tongue

Go and hustle for your money and allow the intellectuals discuss!!! angry angry grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by Kemjisuper(m): 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2010
@michelin89
I guess it's cos the women can't eat their cake and have it! undecided No submission, no love! Both are clearly supposed to go hand-in-hand!
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by kokoye(m): 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2010
I love my wife with all of my heart.

Reason:

- We were very good friends for over 2 yrs, both matured and ready to settle down.

- Because we were good friends right from the onset, I never lied to her and she exacly knew what she wanted in her man and found just that before we got engaged.

- There is no such thing as pride in our relationship . . she lets me be when I sulk and vise versa. So either one finds it really easy to say I am sorry and truly mean it.

- We both ironed out our differences before we decided to get married. So if I'm not going to allow something as a married wealthy man, I started rejecting it ever since I was poor and single.

- We truly care about each other - we want to make us happy

- Here is the number reason: A woman that knows she is truly loved will readily give her eyes for her partner. That is the kind of commitment I want and get from my wife. If you truly love your wife / husband, you will not cheat on them and have extramarital affairs or kids outside the marriage. I added my wife's name to all my accounts without her knowledge and gave her my atm card and two credit cards. She then personally decided to her work cheques paid directly to my account. It is easy for your wife to love and trust you when she knows you are a responsible man and you devote all your attention to your family.

I am almost forty, lived with my parents for over 20 years and never saw my dad cheat or raise his hands on my mother. Of course my mother gave him her all and everything else.  So why should I want my own to be different.

I am truly blessed to be married to this woman.

Love your wife truly and you will enjoy the fruits of marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by elboneg(m): 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2010
cox the always have eyes for some women.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by kokoye(m): 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2010
It is perfectly normal to have eyes for other women.

What sets apart a responsible man is self-control.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by Wrex(m): 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2010
rapstar:

an average good gal hv at least 3 boyfriends. what do you think about that?
thats true man, its vice versa
Re: Why Do Men Find It Hard To Love Their Women In Relationships? by ochukoccna: 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2010
Digesting the question.

michelin89:

Actually I don't even follow the Bible. . .but since men are so fond of using the submissive card all the time, I wanted to remind them that  that same God has ordered them to love their wives like Christ loved the Church and Jesus did die for the Church.How many man can die for their wives?Boko dear, no one wants to play the fool. I was born a woman BUT I AM NOBODY'S FOOL!
Is it not absurd to expect some1 who has no regard for the Hebrew God to align his life with his charge and commandments? Or for some1 who has no regard for the God of the book [bible] to expect others to live by what he or she read in that book? That is malady.

I believe common sense dictates to you that is not possible. The bible is meant for Christians to live and order their lives by not unbelievers. Please never forget that fact even if many Christians [both sexes] shun in applying it's wisdom to their daily living. Since nature abhors a vacuum, you must have principles other than God's word guiding your relationships. For many men down here, it is culture and traditional beliefs, for others it is the quoran. The Bible is the only book of faith that speak out on marriage been monogamous[I stand to be corrected on that]. Seeing U reside out of the country, I believe this thread was also generated by you observing how occidentals treat their spouses. Yet many are quick to forget that even though Western civilization is hedonistic &ungodly now, the core fabric& values of their society, laws and institutions came about when they had contact with the Bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What This American Lady Is Wearing In Public - Endtime Is Near / Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. / Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.