Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:50 AM

These 10 Types Of People Are The Most Likely To Cheat. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These 10 Types Of People Are The Most Likely To Cheat. (2360 Views)

MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) / "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These 10 Types Of People Are The Most Likely To Cheat. by donogaga(m): 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
Even if you're in a solid relationship, you've got to admit: At one point or another, even if it was just for a moment, you've wondered if your partner was cheating on you. Luckily, for most of us, the thought is just a thought and our significant others stay loyal.

But there are some ways to tell if that special someone might be cheating on you -- and the answers lie in the statistics. These are, according to research, the people and instances that might lead to cheating. They're not foolproof, but they're definitely something to think about.

1, Teachers.
Infidelity-based dating site Ashley Madison did a study that showed that teachers -- particularly female teachers -- are more likely to cheat.

2, Former Cheaters.
Research from the University of Alabama shows that people who have a history of cheating are more likely to do it again.

3, Kinky Partners.
One intimacy expert says one way to tell if a man is cheating on you is if he suddenly wants to do more in the bedroom -- perhaps because his mistress taught him.

4, Money Matters.
Wealthier men have power and riches at their fingertips, so they often feel more entitled to cheat.

5, Poorer Women.
Studies show that poorer women are more likely to cheat on their spouses. Some evolutionary biologists suggest that it's connected to climbing the genetic—and financial—ladder.

6, The French.
It's not surprising that intimacy gadget brand LELO's global study showed that 75 percent of the French admitted to cheating.

7, Social Media Addicts.
A Cyberpsychology, Behavior and Social Networking study showed that people who use more social media platforms cheat more often than those who don't.

8, Tall Men.
One study showed that men over 5'10" cheated more frequently on their partners.

http://www.lifebuzz.com/likely-cheaters/10/?p=1&fp=AW&utm_source=AW&utm_medium=fb&utm_campaign=PR&ref=www.gotolfbz.com
Re: These 10 Types Of People Are The Most Likely To Cheat. by halfricanadian(f): 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
Burn it up tongue

Does dat dont cheat can cheat grin grin
Re: These 10 Types Of People Are The Most Likely To Cheat. by donogaga(m): 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
Burn it up tongue
Does dat dont cheat can cheat grin grin
Are you talking from personal experience?
Re: These 10 Types Of People Are The Most Likely To Cheat. by thesuave10(m): 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
That's. Like saying the whole world can likely cheat grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: These 10 Types Of People Are The Most Likely To Cheat. by halfricanadian(f): 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
donogaga:

Future impossible tense tongue
Re: These 10 Types Of People Are The Most Likely To Cheat. by UndisputedBosom(m): 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
donogaga:

Maybe tongue
Re: These 10 Types Of People Are The Most Likely To Cheat. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
grin oohh.... Well well well....look who's here..

Now I will not date a man whose taller than 5"10 tongue who can speak French angry definitely not a teacher angry (I'll date a chef from now on cheesy) and those rich boyz wannabe sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These 10 Types Of People Are The Most Likely To Cheat. by thesuave10(m): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin oohh.... Well well well....look who's here..

Now I will not date a man whose taller than 5"10 tongue who can speak French angry definitely not a teacher angry (I'll date a chef from now on cheesy) and those rich boyz wannabe sad

who's Here?? cheesy Nicki minaj?? cheesy grin
Re: These 10 Types Of People Are The Most Likely To Cheat. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
thesuave10:

who's Here?? cheesy Nicki minaj?? cheesy grin

grin how tall are u? Are u a teacher or teaching French? tongue
Re: These 10 Types Of People Are The Most Likely To Cheat. by thesuave10(m): 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin how tall are u? Are u a teacher or teaching French? tongue

lol.. Hmm not sure about the height not up to six feet tho. I'm not in the teaching profession.the medicals actually tongue all these questions like a job interview grin tongue
Re: These 10 Types Of People Are The Most Likely To Cheat. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
thesuave10:

lol.. Hmm not sure about the height not up to six feet tho. I'm not in the teaching profession.the medicals actually tongue all these questions like a job interview grin tongue

Hahaahah.. Coz OP said sha.. Not to date these type of ppol coz they cheat a lot tongue

Last kweshan... Are u rich? Or one of the rich gang society in Ng? grin
Re: These 10 Types Of People Are The Most Likely To Cheat. by thesuave10(m): 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahaahah.. Coz OP said sha.. Not to date these type of ppol coz they cheat a lot tongue

Re: These 10 Types Of People Are The Most Likely To Cheat. by thesuave10(m): 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

lol.. I'm starting to think you know my house address to kidnap moi (queen stalker) wink tongue
Re: These 10 Types Of People Are The Most Likely To Cheat. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
thesuave10:

lol.. I'm starting to think you know my house address to kidnap moi (queen stalker) wink tongue

Wooaaahh.. Those kids tat taking medical courses are rich sha... grin grin grin one of the expensive degree in any prestigious universities...

I'll back off... OK said, rich men are cheaters.. Coz they got money so everythinz are on their fingertips tongue
Re: These 10 Types Of People Are The Most Likely To Cheat. by thesuave10(m): 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Wooaaahh.. Those kids tat taking medical courses are rich sha... grin grin grin one of the expensive degree in any prestigious universities...

I'll back off... OK said, rich men are cheaters.. Coz they got money so everythinz are on their fingertips tongue

lol..rich men ain't cheaters jare.everything you say??.yh you should back off my apartment's got surveillance Cameras wink tongue
Re: These 10 Types Of People Are The Most Likely To Cheat. by curvysola(f): 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
please ooo who did the Research? undecided undecided you will just come and be posting things and gullible nigerians will be feeding on ur mind generated facts
Re: These 10 Types Of People Are The Most Likely To Cheat. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
thesuave10:

lol..rich men ain't cheaters jare.everything you say??.yh you should back off my apartment's got surveillance Cameras wink tongue

grin I have an IT/advanced computer programming background... I can malfunction ur SC in few minutes. tongue

Hahahhaahha... But wait... I dnt need to do tat.. I'll juz wait for the NEPA to interrupt ur area sha... grin
Re: These 10 Types Of People Are The Most Likely To Cheat. by thesuave10(m): 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
wink
TrapQueen77:

grin I have an IT/advanced computer programming background... I can malfunction ur SC in few minutes. tongue

Hahahhaahha... But wait... I dnt need to do tat.. I'll juz wait for the NEPA to interrupt ur area sha... grin

grin grin NEPA?? Generators are cheap these days you know. Even if you beat the SCs. You'll be properly welcomed by my FBI installed "special alarm and anti-stl system" (I gotta warn ya, these ain't no toys for a bedside) wink tongue
Re: These 10 Types Of People Are The Most Likely To Cheat. by jubrealguy(m): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
Cheating doesn't lie in any stat or subjected to some class of people........... ANYBODY CAN CHEAT
Re: These 10 Types Of People Are The Most Likely To Cheat. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
thesuave10:
wink

grin grin NEPA?? Generators are cheap these days you know. Even if you beat the SCs. You'll be properly welcomed by my FBI installed "special alarm and anti-stl system" (I gotta warn ya, these ain't no toys for a bedside) wink tongue

Nasoo.. I know u can afford to get even 10generators sha tongue

Way toys ur talking abt? grin
Re: These 10 Types Of People Are The Most Likely To Cheat. by thesuave10(m): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Nasoo.. I know u can afford to get even 10generators sha tongue

Way toys ur talking abt? grin

mind blowing toys I suppose wink but you should know better, it's your bedside tongue
Re: These 10 Types Of People Are The Most Likely To Cheat. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
thesuave10:

mind blowing toys I suppose wink but you should know better, it's your bedside tongue

grin grin grin oohh yes! I remember it... So, can u tell me wat is vaporizer plz tongue
Re: These 10 Types Of People Are The Most Likely To Cheat. by thesuave10(m): 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin grin grin oohh yes! I remember it... So, can u tell me wat is vaporizer plz tongue

lol.. Sweetie, I really can't say that here. I gotta give it you straight up(its better this way) wink. Plus I gotta teach ya how to use it (too much of everything ain't good you know) tongue wink
Re: These 10 Types Of People Are The Most Likely To Cheat. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
thesuave10:

lol.. Sweetie, I really can't say that here. I gotta give it you straight up(its better this way) wink. Plus I gotta teach ya how to use it (too much of everything ain't good you know) tongue wink

I wud love to be ur first patient grin u can do all these experiments to me without any hassle tongue

So, can I visit u in ur apartment soon grin
Re: These 10 Types Of People Are The Most Likely To Cheat. by foolinlove(f): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
Two types of people most likely to cheat:

1. Women.

2. Men.

1 Like

Re: These 10 Types Of People Are The Most Likely To Cheat. by thesuave10(m): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I wud love to be ur first patient grin u can do all these experiments to me without any hassle tongue

So, can I visit u in ur apartment soon grin

yh.. Sure you can I'll give you the details later. To get pass the alarm system, the password is to twerk 3 times in front of the cameras wink ( remember it's just a teaching experiment) wink tongue
Re: These 10 Types Of People Are The Most Likely To Cheat. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
thesuave10:

yh.. Sure you can I'll give you the details later. To get pass the alarm system, the password is to twerk 3 times in front of the cameras wink ( remember it's just a teaching experiment) wink tongue

Twerk? cheesy tats nothing... I can do hand stand and twerk too tongue
So u mean, everything is juz plain teaching experiments? undecided
Re: These 10 Types Of People Are The Most Likely To Cheat. by thesuave10(m): 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Twerk? cheesy tats nothing... I can do hand stand and twerk too tongue
So u mean, everything is juz plain teaching experiments? undecided

yh..,sure I'm sure you can do head stand too.
well if you want more than that, there's another password wink tongue
Re: These 10 Types Of People Are The Most Likely To Cheat. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
thesuave10:

yh..,sure I'm sure you can do head stand too.
well if you want more than that, there's another password wink tongue

Hahahahahhahaha..... Nawa for u oo... Why too many password sha? grin

Maybe after tat, u gonna dissect me alive ehn tongue I can't come back here on nl and give testimony cheesy
Re: These 10 Types Of People Are The Most Likely To Cheat. by thesuave10(m): 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahahhahaha..... Nawa for u oo... Why too many password sha? grin

Maybe after tat, u gonna dissect me alive ehn tongue I can't come back here on nl and give testimony cheesy

yh.. You gotta be it but don't worry it ain't that hard. wink. Lol.. Dissection is done in this case when the person is alive you know (dissect 101). Hehe I'm glad you know it will be a testimony.do go to church as well wink tongue
Re: These 10 Types Of People Are The Most Likely To Cheat. by datyrone(m): 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
doctors n nurses nko esp gynaecologists....dey see and peruse kpekus and boobi almost everyday
Re: These 10 Types Of People Are The Most Likely To Cheat. by Fernandowski(m): 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
we the tall basketball players too

we got a lot of admirers that will always show a bold green light

armylord and AirSultan can add more to what I just said

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drinking This Will Make You A Se X Machine That No Woman Can Resist / Watch Video: "There Are Better Men To Die For", Tonto Dikeh Continues Her Rant / Cctv Leak: Man And Woman Caught In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.