Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article (17410 Views)

Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem / Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them / Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 7:29am On Jul 30, 2016
felixomor:

Ok which of the gods or god did he believe in? Muslim, greek or which? Pls one answer, no dribbles this time.
he believed in the nazi god....shikina...#simple nazism was a religion based on deism..
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by hopefulLandlord: 8:05am On Jul 30, 2016
raphieMontella:

he believed in the nazi god....shikina...#simple
nazism was a religion based on deism..

Even telling the Otemanuduno example still hasn't made him understand

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by otemanuduno: 8:16am On Jul 30, 2016
HopeFulLandlord:
So basically if otemanuduno kills many jews and Christians and atheist too, these apologists would call him atheist since he is not in support of a general religious movement

Hahn, Hahn angry my God isn't a God of violence so it's impossible for me to kill for him. Let the bloody god of Winner01, Muafrika2, Goddys and KingEbukasblog carry on killing other tribes. Reverad the Almighty God, the Father of Yahweh, Vishnu, Odin, Jupiter, Mercury and all other small small gods is a UNIVERSAL GOD and doesn't need to be killing other tribes. And I, Otem, can't kill anyone except for SELF-DEFENCE.

is it Hitler you guys are talking about? Hitler is a Christian na. He is an Aryan Christian.

3 Likes

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 8:40am On Jul 30, 2016
otemanuduno:

Hahn, Hahn angry my God isn't a God of violence so it's impossible for me to kill for him. Let the bloody god of Winner01, Muafrika2, Goddys and KingEbukasblog carry on killing other tribes. Reverad the Almighty God, the Father of Yahweh, Vishnu, Odin, Jupiter, Mercury and all other small small gods is a UNIVERSAL GOD and doesn't need to be killing other tribes. And I, Otem, can't kill anyone except for SELF-DEFENCE.

is it Hitler you guys are talking about? Hitler is a Christian na. He is an Aryan Christian.
yes..thank u..exactly...
Thats the word...they dont knw abt the aryan mysticm at all...and they refused to read it...
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 8:46am On Jul 30, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Even telling the Otemanuduno example still hasn't made him understand
willful blindness..jst wants his own beliefs when all the facts prove otherwise
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by felixomor: 11:30am On Jul 30, 2016
raphieMontella:

he believed in the nazi god....shikina...#simple
nazism was a religion based on deism..

Oga hopefulLandlord, abeg which one be nazi God again o? Maybe u will understand ur fellow atheist better, please come and help me explain this new god.
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by felixomor: 11:34am On Jul 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

You people (christians like ebuka and winner) are so dubious that you start to look silly in the eyes of normal people.

MUST GOD BE TIED TO A RELIGION?--- this is the first question you should have asked yourself. Do you know what deism is

And secondly, Hitler still believed in a christian notion of God. Afterall, he believed in doing the lord's work.

Let it be clear- he hated certain types of christianity that promoted ignorance and didnt respect the state's power. He was still very much a christian.

Did i just hear "must God be tied to a religion? "
Hmmmm, no comments
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by orisa37: 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
You've paid them like a master. Well done. Our atheists on Nairaland are conscious of what they know not and stubbornly faithless in all they're aware of. God is taking stocks of every consciousness and awareness of humans, believers or not. Good day.

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by JackBizzle: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
felixomor:

Did i just hear "must God be tied to a religion? "
Hmmmm, no comments

What? Is such a simple question confusing you?

Must God be tied to a religion?
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by felixomor: 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
JackBizzle:

What? Is such a simple question confusing you?

Must God be tied to a religion?

No comments, no vex.
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
felixomor:

Oga hopefulLandlord, abeg which one be nazi God again o? Maybe u will understand ur fellow atheist better, please come and help me explain this new god.
read up german christianity /aryan christianity and deism..before quoting anyone...
If u cant read them..den dnt display unintelligence by not knowing and refusal to want to know
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
orisa37:
You've paid them like a master. Well done. Our atheists on Nairaland are conscious of what they know not and stubbornly faithless in all they're aware of. God is taking stocks of every consciousness and awareness of humans, believers or not. Good day.
lol?..wetin dis one they talk?
Jst punishing ur keypads for no reason

2 Likes

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by felixomor: 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
raphieMontella:

read up german christianity /aryan christianity and deism..before quoting anyone...
If u cant read them..den dnt display unintelligence by not knowing and refusal to want to know

Please restrict ur neologism and dribbles.

No matter how u try to dribble there is nothing like "nazi god". U just created it here now.

Then right under our nose, u try to bend "nazi god" into "german christianity" / "aryan christianity".

Na wa for u.
I cant continue such line of debate, I'm sorry.
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 2:25am On Aug 01, 2016
felixomor:

Please restrict ur neologism and dribbles.

No matter how u try to dribble there is nothing like "nazi god". U just created it here now.

Then right under our nose, u try to bend "nazi god" into "german christianity" / "aryan christianity".

Na wa for u.
I cant continue such line of debate, I'm sorry.
if u knew what nazi is at all u wont make this statement...
Till u learn how to use ur phone and research instead of swimming in unintelligence u wud never be able to understand basic things..
P.s no time for persons with counterfeit brains
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by felixomor: 2:30am On Aug 01, 2016
raphieMontella:

if u knew what nazi is at all u wont make this statement...
Till u learn how to use ur phone and research instead of swimming in unintelligence u wud never be able to understand basic things..
P.s no time for person's with counterfeit brains

"Counterfeit brains" lol. I just confirmed ur english. Thanks
Safe journey. U can please urself.
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 2:55am On Aug 01, 2016
felixomor:

"Counterfeit brains" lol. I just confirmed ur english. Thanks
Safe journey. U can please urself.
u cud have more than one counterfeit brain all squeezed together in ur stupid skull...its possible because u constantly display high levels of ignorance,,unintelligence,,illiteracy,,common sense..etc
i believe anyone with common sense wud knw that that was a typo' error..bt u wont
m nt suprised...
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 2:58am On Aug 01, 2016
ts nt even a typo' error..i didnt use singular in person...u see...u wan make me swim in ur unintelligence...i didnt say no time for person with counterfeit brains...bt rada no time for persons with counterfeit brains...
Man go learn ur law of concord
cc felixomor
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by felixomor: 3:01am On Aug 01, 2016
raphieMontella:
ts nt even a typo' error..i didnt use singular in person...u see...u wan make me swim in ur unintelligence...i didnt say no time for person with counterfeit brains...bt rada no time for persons with counterfeit brains...
Man go learn ur law of concord
cc felixomor

Another one o, jeez
"Law of concord".......Loool grin
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by felixomor: 3:04am On Aug 01, 2016
raphieMontella:

u cud have more than one counterfeit brain all squeezed together in ur stupid skull...its possible because u constantly display high levels of ignorance,,unintelligence,,illiteracy,,common sense..etc
i believe anyone with common sense wud knw that that was a typo' error..bt u wont
m nt suprised...

So u know how to "believe"? Eiya.
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 3:18am On Aug 01, 2016
felixomor:

Another one o, jeez
"Law of concord".......Loool grin
uve deviated frm the original topic..
Its so obvious u dnt have any thing to prove anymore because uve always brought silly things as case files..and that clearly tells us the level of ur knowledge
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by felixomor: 3:26am On Aug 01, 2016
raphieMontella:

uve deviated frm the original topic..
Its so obvious u dnt have any thing to prove anymore because uve always brought silly things as case files..and that clearly tells us the level of ur knowledge

Hmmmmm.............."law of concord"......hmmmm shocked

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 3:42am On Aug 01, 2016
felixomor:

Hmmmmm.............."law of concord"......hmmmm shocked
u had to make a meme for me..congrats when a person has ntin to prove he resorts to memes... Create more thumbs up
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by felixomor: 3:55am On Aug 01, 2016
raphieMontella:

u had to make a meme for me..congrats
when a person has ntin to prove he resorts to memes...
Create more thumbs up

Of course, "law of concord" was just too much for me to bear. cool
You are the world's greatest. cheesy
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 4:48am On Aug 01, 2016
felixomor:

Of course, "law of concord" was just too much for me to bear. cool You are the world's greatest. cheesy
keep on being a baby Well common sense is nt very common... Simple truth
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by peacesamuel94(m): 6:34am On Aug 01, 2016
nice post, the truth is atheist seeks after the logic that backs up the bible and d belief in God meanwhile atheism itself is logic deficient
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by hopefulLandlord: 6:48am On Aug 01, 2016
peacesamuel94:
nice post, the truth is atheist seeks after the logic that backs up the bible and d belief in God meanwhile atheism itself is logic deficient
Tell us in your own words why atheism is logic deficient
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by felixomor: 7:34am On Aug 01, 2016
raphieMontella:

keep on being a baby
Well common sense is nt very common...
Simple truth

The gbagaun master!!! grin
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by peacesamuel94(m): 7:54am On Aug 01, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Tell us in your own words why atheism is logic deficient
tell me which is more logical the belief in a design without a designer(atheism) or d other way round
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 9:17am On Aug 01, 2016
felixomor:

The gbagaun master!!! grin
pointless...really pointless
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 9:19am On Aug 01, 2016
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 9:23am On Aug 01, 2016
peacesamuel94:
tell me which is more logical the belief in a design without a designer(atheism) or d other way round
which of the designers if i may ask?
Allah?
Zeus?
Jesus's father?
Budha?
Krishna's father?
Oduduwa?
Lemmme stop here..which?
Clearly u dnnt understand nature
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by felixomor: 9:38am On Aug 01, 2016
raphieMontella:

pointless...really pointless

Why wont it be pointless? Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Niger State CAN Reacts To Buhari’s National Broadcast / "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell / Spiritual Powers & Uses Of The 150 Psalms of King David For All Your Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.