Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article (17167 Views)

Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem / Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them / Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by felixomor: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
raphieMontella:

u said so all three persons wud be swimmming in their beliefs...u said it as a defense mech...i was asking the three persons?..if its a single human who has another moniker u callin a third person..or a ghost?...
If u wanna be literal...we are actually four debaters so why saying three?..is hopefullandlord air?..
U cant even understand ur statement..how then can u understand a wikipedia page...
Oh..the irony

Please hold it. Ur name wasnt mentioned.
Before u start another argument against d obvious.
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Well , then Hitler was an atheist with a severe case of megalomania .
can u bring half a proof he was atheist?
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
felixomor:

Please hold it. Ur name wasnt mentioned. Before u start another argument against d obvious.
twas u who said i didnt mention my name.. Nd i jst showed u u were wrong..as always... M nt suprised...stick to the basics...a valid proof hitler was an atheist...
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by hopefulLandlord: 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
raphieMontella:

can u bring half a proof he was atheist?
He posted a screenshot from a particular website

I just want him to give me the link so i can visit it and see for myself
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by felixomor: 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
raphieMontella:

twas u who said i didnt mention my name..
Nd i jst showed u u were wrong..as always...
M nt suprised...stick to the basics...a valid proof hitler was an atheist...

Scroll up already posted by u on this thread and posted by 2 other pple too. Then confirmed by a third person.
Yea.
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
raphieMontella:

The Ignorance/Willfull Blindness Experiment
Atheism=the belief there is no god
Theism=the belief in gods or a god..
Religious=following the rules/forms of worship of a god..
Adolf Hitler= ''i am very religious'' ...condemn's atheism...supports the idea of a god as his creator and labels that god almighty...
TEST
Was hitler an atheist?
Naijadeyhia= Yes...he was a blody atheist..
Test Results
Naijadeyhia =A1 in ignorance...
Comes out top of his class...
Experiment Status=success 100%
p.s

I know you must feel terrible realising I am way smarter than you are. Its gutt wrenching right? I know that feeling!
I also know how you must see me....its quite understandable.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by KingEbukaNaija: 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

He posted a screenshot from a particular website

I just want him to give me the link so i can visit it and see for myself

http://forums.carm.org/vbb/archive/index.php/t-215197.html

The second screenshot was from a book by Hamilton Charles called leaders and personalities
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Even the link one of them gave only said there were "rumours" of him being atheist

But guess what? In that same link he gave, there's a whole subheading given to his views that opposed atheism

They keep repeating "Hitler was an atheist" creating threads upon threads to that effect, they believe that if they repeat it a huge number of times, people would believe it when in fact Hitler is not atheist

So what my smart Christian did was to take "rumour" as "fact" while wishing away the true "fact" that he was against atheism while hoping we won't visit the link and read its contents, unfortunately for him, we did

Yet he calls us dumb? He must be dumber than dumb then
exactly...i repeated times witout number...read the links..they wudnt listen..
Ignorance at its peak brother...
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by hopefulLandlord: 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
raphieMontella:

exactly...i repeated times witout number...read the links..they wudnt listen..
Ignorance at its peak brother...

Very true

It shows that they didn't even read the contents

Probably just saw "atheism" and quickly posted it here

Its hilarious
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by hopefulLandlord: 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

http://forums.carm.org/vbb/archive/index.php/t-215197.html

The second screenshot was from a book by Hamilton Charles called leaders and personalities
Bros

At this juncture I must say you've joined the list of intellectually dishonest people

That website is a Christian forum where even YOU can post there

Its like Nairaland, only for Christians

So you took a text from there and made it a "fact"?

That's disappointing bro

Come on, you can do better

As for the book, its obvious its one of those " books" written by someone who used hearsays to make a book

Like I said there were rumors that he was atheist but NO SCHOLAR has been able to prove beyond reasonable doubt that he's an atheist

Search reliable sources for yourself

Like I said previously, its Christians that "made" him atheist
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I know you must feel terrible realising I am way smarter than you are. Its gutt wrenching right? I know that feeling!
I also know how you must see me....its quite understandable.
oh yes..i see the smartness..
Finding awt one was totally wrong and cannot present facts and then stylishly uses memes to cover the shame up..well done bro..
U deserve a nobel prize in ignorance...
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
felixomor:

Scroll up already posted by u on this thread and posted by 2 other pple too. Then confirmed by a third person.
Yea.
pure evidence of a counterfeit brain...
Wallow in ignorance
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by KingEbukaNaija: 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Bros

At this juncture I must say you've joined the list of intellectually dishonest people

That website is a Christian forum where even YOU can post there

Its like Nairaland, only for Christians

So you took a text from there and made it a "fact"?

That's disappointing bro

Come on, you can do better

As for the book, its obvious its one of those " books" written by someone who used hearsays to make a book

Like I said there were rumors that he was atheist but NO SCHOLAR has been able to prove beyond reasonable doubt that he's an atheist

Search reliable sources for yourself

Like I said previously, its Christians that "made" him atheist

Then prove he is NOT an atheist .
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by raphieMontella: 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Very true

It shows that they didn't even read the contents

Probably just saw "atheism" and quickly posted it here

Its hilarious
asin ehn...
I gave them a direct link to all of hitler's quotes and speeches at a go...fear no gree let them open am..they know when they do...their shallow thinkking wud be splashed on their faces...
They fink christianity is the only religion as per the definition of religion and err'tinn...thats whats is driving them to think irrationally
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by hopefulLandlord: 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
raphieMontella:

oh yes..i see the smartness..
Finding awt one was totally wrong and cannot present facts and then stylishly uses memes to cover the shame up..well done bro..
U deserve a nobel prize in ignorance...

That guy cracks me up with his delusion

The only positive

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by hopefulLandlord: 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Mister , I expected you to refute - with evidence - what have been said not wave it away .

Scroll to previous pages bro

You'll see where I explained that he was in fact not atheist

Your brothers (Felix and Damgoul/Naijadeyhia) even gave a link proving that
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by hopefulLandlord: 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
raphieMontella:

asin ehn...
I gave them a direct link to all of hitler's quotes and speeches at a go...fear no gree let them open am..they know when they do...their shallow thinkking wud be splashed on their faces...
They fink christianity is the only religion as per the definition of religion and err'tinn...thats whats is driving them to think irrationally

Its comedy gold

And none of those two even have a good brain to go to "their" link and read it despite us telling them, they don't want to confirm their "fears"

1 Like

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by KingEbukaNaija: 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Scroll to previous pages bro

You'll see where I explained that he was in fact not atheist

Your brothers (Felix and Damgoul/Naijadeyhia) even gave a link proving that

During world wars ,only people who share the leader's worldview are expected to work with him . Martin Bormann , Hitler's secretary was an atheist . Bormann grew to become Hitler's right hand man - his myrmidon . Bormann like every atheist hated Christianity and wanted to exterminate the Church and Christians .

Why would your right hand man have a different world view and you expect to work together to win the the war Its apparent Hitler had a congenial friend in Bormann .

The consensus on Hitler's beliefs can be gotten through logical reasoning from arguments since Hitler did not publicly declare himself an atheist . But his close partners were atheists . Hitler's actions were in line with his partner's ideologies as atheists so its rational to say Hitler was an atheist .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by hopefulLandlord: 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

During world wars ,only people who share the leader's worldview are expected to work with him . Martin Bormann , Hitler's secretary was an atheist . Bormann grew to become Hitler's right hand man - his myrmidon . Bormann like every atheist hated Christianity and wanted to exterminate the Church and Christians .

Why would your right hand man have a different world view and you expect to work together to win the the war Its apparent Hitler had a congenial friend in Bormann .

The consensus on Hitler's beliefs can be gotten through logical reasoning from arguments since Hitler did not publicly declare Himself as an atheist . But his close partners were atheists . Hitler's actions were in line with his partner's ideologies as atheists so its rational to say Hitler was an atheist .

There were rumours that Bormann was an atheist

None of them were true

A simple google search didn't link him to being an atheist

Just "antichristian" at best

You can do the same, it won't hurt
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by KingEbukaNaija: 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

There were rumours that Bormann was an atheist

None of them were true

A simple google search didn't link him to being an atheist

Just "antichristian" at best

You can do the same, it won't hurt

Please don't just claim none of them is true . Provide proof . I deal with facts not claims .
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by hopefulLandlord: 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Please don't just claim none of them is true . Provide proof . I deal with facts not claims .

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/biography/Bormann.html

http://zthoughtcriminal..com/2014/04/because-online-atheist-claimed-that.html?m=1

Knock yourself out

At best "anti Christian" or "debatable"
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by hopefulLandlord: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
The misconception arose from the fact that Germany was more of a Christian state and weilded power over politics which is a hindrance to Hitler's ambition

Its a case of

1 Germany is a (generally speaking) Christian Nation

2 Hitler was "antichristian "

Therefore he's atheist

Even you can see the flaw in this
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by KingEbukaNaija: 11:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/biography/Bormann.html

http://zthoughtcriminal..com/2014/04/because-online-atheist-claimed-that.html?m=1

Knock yourself out

At best "anti Christian" or "debatable"

You didn't even go through your source . From the memorandum , one can deduce that they were materialists . And materialists are atheists . They explicitly rejected the concept of God by religion and chose to see God as the "power of nature " . There is no philosophical or logical proposition that sees God as the "power of nature " .

If you are thinking pantheism then you were wrong because pantheism assumes that the totality of existence is divine or is God .

This guy they were both atheists and anti-theists . They had the communists' motives , apparently .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by hopefulLandlord: 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

You didn't even go through your source . From the memorandum , one can deduce that they were materialists . And materialists are atheists . They explicitly rejected the concept of God by religion and chose to see God as the "power of nature " . There is no philosophical or logical proposition that sees God as the "power of nature " .

If you are thinking pantheism then you were wrong because pantheism assumes that the totality of existence is divine or is God .

This guy they were both atheists and anti-theists . They had the communists' motives , apparently .

Bros,

Hitler was antichristian and anti-atheist (if such a word exists)

You can twist it anyway you like

No proof he was atheist, the Wikipedia page goes into details, he was even "against" atheism

He was antichristian too

unless you can also call al Qaeda Boko Haram etc as atheists
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by KingEbukaNaija: 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Bros,

Hitler was antichristian and anti-atheist (if such a word exists)

You can twist it anyway you like

No proof he was atheist, the Wikipedia page goes into details, he was even "against" atheism

He was antichristian too

unless you can also call al Qaeda Boko Haram etc as atheists

You are the one twisting it just to suit your claims . Hitler was an atheist . And the memorandum clearly implied he was an atheist . He did not believe in divinity in nature and that rules him out as a pantheist . He does not believe in the supernatural , that rules him out as a deist . You are now left with atheism . Go to bed bro !
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by hopefulLandlord: 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

You are the one twisting it just to suit your claims . Hitler was an atheist . And the memorandum clearly implied he was an atheist . He did not believe in divinity in nature and that rules him out as a pantheist . He does not believe in the supernatural , that rules him out as a deist . You are now left with atheism . Go to bed bro !

i begin to wonder when atheism had a set of beliefs of worship...
I begin to wonder when atheists call the almighty god in most things...
I begin to wonder when disbelief breeds a set of beliefs...
I begin to wonder when an atheist wud ban atheists and condemn atheism...
I begin to wonder if KingEbuka knows more than renowned scholars who "at best" leaves Hitler's belief "Open for debate"
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by KingEbukaNaija: 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

i begin to wonder when atheism had a set of beliefs of worship...
I begin to wonder when atheists call the almighty god in most things...
I begin to wonder when disbelief breeds a set of beliefs...
I begin to wonder when an atheist wud ban atheists and condemn atheism...
I begin to wonder if KingEbuka knows more than renowned scholars who "at best" leaves Hitler's belief "Open for debate"

Please proof your claims and stop wondering . King Ebuka is here and all you do is make claims with no proof . Do you realise I'm working with your own sources not even mine . It means you are shooting yourself in the foot with a SHOTGUN grin
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by KingEbukaNaija: 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
@hopefulLandlord . Hitler must have spoken against atheism when he was a Christian .
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by KingEbukaNaija: 11:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
@ hopefullandlord Bormann , Goebbels, Himmler and Heydrich who were Hitler's pals were atheists but Hitler was not ? undecided

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by hopefulLandlord: 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
@hopefulLandlord . Hitler must have spoken against atheism when he was a Christian .
Ha! Do you realise he accommodated atheists that accepted Nazism? But was against atheists that did not?

Oh! That's atheism? Okay he also accommodated Christians that accepted Nazism too grin

Anyways we could keep arguing back and forth all day

Scholars are at best leaving his religious views up for debate and that's even moving towards your argument

Its like Otem becoming president of Nigeria and then discourages Christianity, Muslims and pagan worships

But also discouraged atheism too

That's because of his UFO belief

His religious views is just "different" and had nothing in common with religions at the time

But was still a religious movement
Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by hopefulLandlord: 12:03am On Jul 30, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
@ hopefullandlord Bormann , Goebbels, Himmler and Heydrich who were Hitler's pals were atheists but Hitler was not ? undecided

Hahahahahahaha

Confirmation bias

NONE of those were confirmed to be atheist

Himmler was "against" atheism because Himmler believed it to be a form of egotism

What I learnt today: an anti-atheist is an atheist

Re: The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 30, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Ha! Do you realise he accommodated atheists that accepted Nazism? But was against atheists that did not?

Oh! That's atheism? Okay he also accommodated Christians that accepted Nazism too grin

Anyways we could keep arguing back and forth all day

Scholars are at best leaving his religious views up for debate and that's even moving towards your argument

Its like Otem becoming president of Nigeria and then discourages Christianity, Muslims and pagan worships

But also discouraged atheism too

That's because of his UFO belief

His religious views is just "different" and had nothing in common with religions at the time

But was still a religious movement

Are you still on this matter? I shared 2 screengrabs for your friend where I explainsd anti theism and atheism to him and both are rhe same. Just that one is aggressively driven for practical implementation of beliefs (Hitler) while the other is Passive like all you NL atheists who just talk with no actions (hopefullandlord)

Let me share it again here so you read.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome / Spiritual Powers & Uses Of The 150 Psalms of King David For All Your Needs / Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers Lets Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.