Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Are They Really Cheating Online Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are They Really Cheating Online Relationships? (675 Views)

Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? / 7 Things You Need To Know About Social Media And Online Relationships / Love Is Blind. 5 Reasons To Never Be ‘blinded’ By Online Relationships! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are They Really Cheating Online Relationships? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
Does your husband, wife, boyfriend, or girlfriend spend way too much time on the computer? If they do and if you do not know what they are doing, you may be wondering if your significant other is having an online relationship. Unfortunately, online relationships are often viewed differently, but that doesn’t
mean that they can’t be considered cheating.

When it comes to relationships that develop online, there are typically two sides to the story. The first side is that of the cheater or the individual carrying on the affair. If you ever catch your significant other having an online relationship, they may claim that it isn’t really cheating. This is because sometimes a physical meeting never takes place. So, essentially, your partner has never kissed or had physical sex with the person at the other end of the computer.

The second side of the story, where online relationships are concerned, is the side of the husband, wife, boyfriend, or girlfriend who catches their partner acting inappropriately online. For starters, it is important to know that many individuals nowadays don’t just talk online. There are social networking websites, dating websites, and other similar websites that make it easier for internet users to meet up with each other. Just because you are told that a physical meeting did not occur, it does not mean that you are getting the truth. In fact, a meeting may have been planned right around the corner.

In keeping with viewing emotional affairs from the viewpoint of those who are being “cheated,” on, it is important to examine the harm caused. phone intimacy is a popular activity for couples in long distance relationships. This may be occurring or it may be done online. Despite the fact that physical contact has still not been made, inappropriate actions are still being performed. Plus, even if sexy or seductive emails are the only thing exchanged, it can still hurt. For many men and women, emotional affairs can be just as painful and as heart breaking.

So, do you suspect that your husband, wife, boyfriend, Continue http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/07/are-they-really-cheating-online.html

Re: Are They Really Cheating Online Relationships? by MzPecs(f): 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
angry
Re: Are They Really Cheating Online Relationships? by LordZero(m): 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
warrisdis

Re: Are They Really Cheating Online Relationships? by foolinlove(f): 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
Anything you hide from your partner is cheating.
Re: Are They Really Cheating Online Relationships? by Sexxkillz: 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
fool in love:
Anything you hide from your partner is cheating.
End of.

1 Like

Re: Are They Really Cheating Online Relationships? by foolinlove(f): 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Sexxkillz:
End of.

Re: Are They Really Cheating Online Relationships? by Sexxkillz: 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

My short way of saying "End of discussion".

1 Like

Re: Are They Really Cheating Online Relationships? by foolinlove(f): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
Sexxkillz:
My short way of saying "End of discussion".

Understood. Though we have disagreed in the past, I find you are generally sane.
Re: Are They Really Cheating Online Relationships? by curvysola(f): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2016

Re: Are They Really Cheating Online Relationships? by Sexxkillz: 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Understood. Though we have disagreed in the past, I find you are generally sane.
You're making a u-turn from the "I know you hate me and hate women" judgment you pronounced?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ur Advice / Chewing Stick, Shaving And Selfie Stick, Which Do Nigerian Girls Need Most? / 3 Simple Ways To Keep A New Relationship Prosperous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.