Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Who Is Oglalasioux? Is He The Most Intelligent Person On NL? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Oglalasioux? Is He The Most Intelligent Person On NL? (1423 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / Which Country Is The Most Intelligent Africa Country? / (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Oglalasioux? Is He The Most Intelligent Person On NL? by databoy247(m): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
Today I stumbled on a post made by oglalasioux:

Let me give you a little insight about Schrodinger's equation.

The equation states, correctly, that the subatomic particles that makes up everything can exist in more than one place at the same time. Experiments show this is true. So scientists argue that since subatomic particles are the building blocks of everything, then what they built up can exist in the same way.

The saliva you spitted out of your mouth is therefore still connected to you in the subatomic state. If it comes into contact with a disease, quantum mechanics prove that disease can affect you.

Also consider telepathy. When you hear a little voice it means someone far away is talking behind your back. This also is true. How does your GSM work? Or let us use a simple wireless microphone as an instance.

Our voices (and thoughts) radiate and flow into the atmosphere at 670 million miles per hour. So when you speak, it takes a second for your voice to reach as far as the moon and it continues to travel forever in all directions of the universe. The path the voice follows is electromagnetic waves. So if I have a magnet, it can attract your voice in real time and you can hear it loud through amplifiers. That's how microphones work and interestingly your GSM.

When you make a phone call to someone in USA, it's not the phone that took your voice there. Your voice is already radiating through the universe. The phone simply sifts the voice out of trillion others because you and the person you are talking to are on the same frequency.

I took time to explain this to you because that's how television works too. And shockingly, it's what our brains pick when we sleep which we know as dreams. People we call prophets and miracle workers just have the privilege of higher brain frequencies. When Einstein died, it was discovered that his brain was different. It's still in a jar at Princeton University.

Without messing with your belief, I must tell you that 90% of what religion do which we term miracles is actually solid science. The white people know but they won't just blow it up yet and expose religion because the existence of the state of Israel hinges on the belief that a being somewhere is controlling the universe. The contrary is the truth.

When I read this I was "wowed". I checked his profile and found zilch! Going through his posts both in the religion section and here (romance section), I was really amazed. In fact I took almost 2 hours going through his posts just to be sure and now the question I ask is: Is this "ghost" guy the most intelligent person on NL?

His writing style, his flawless grammar, his knowledge of; physics, psychology, human physiology, cosmology, Christianity, Islam.......and funny thing is that he is neither a Christian, Moslem or an Atheist. I really wish I can meet this guy. cool cool

Sorry for bring this topic here but, since he is very conversant with this section....

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Oglalasioux? Is He The Most Intelligent Person On NL? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
undecided OKAY, but seriously have never seen that moniker before

Na So e GHOSTY reach? grin lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is Oglalasioux? Is He The Most Intelligent Person On NL? by 247Potential: 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
This is an impressive piece. But that's his belief. If everybody believed the same thing, there'ld be nothing new about this. But we don't, and that is very key in understanding that as much as we may believe he is very right, he can also be very wrong.
Re: Who Is Oglalasioux? Is He The Most Intelligent Person On NL? by IamLEGEND1: 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
Oga,you no need to blow ur own trumpet to be noticed.

Everybody know say na ur other account be that....
It's the same thing as giving urself a blowjöb because ur dìck is long enough to reach ur mouth.
it's gross.

7 Likes

Re: Who Is Oglalasioux? Is He The Most Intelligent Person On NL? by Sexxkillz: 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
We don't know him here in Ekiti.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Oglalasioux? Is He The Most Intelligent Person On NL? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
grin he must be very active in religion section but I never heard him here in our cray cray area.... His telepathy is off range in romance sextion.
Re: Who Is Oglalasioux? Is He The Most Intelligent Person On NL? by foolinlove(f): 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
I don't subscribe to this set of beliefs.

Schrodinger is solid, but the conjecture after that is incorrect. Dreams are not injected to our brains.

Show it to me on a graph, or in some peer reviewed journals, then I'll believe you.
Re: Who Is Oglalasioux? Is He The Most Intelligent Person On NL? by databoy247(m): 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

It's the same thing as giving urself a blowjöb because ur dìck is long enough to reach ur mouth.
it's gross.

Bro, trust me if I were as intelligent as that guy it would have been cool. That's not my "other" moniker as I don't do such.....

foolinlove:
Schrodinger is solid, but the conjecture after that is incorrect. Dreams are not injected to our brains.
Show it to me on a graph, or in some peer reviewed journals, then I'll believe you.

I don't even have a clue what you are talking about. If it's about business analysis, web development or digital marketing key performance indicators.....count me in grin
Re: Who Is Oglalasioux? Is He The Most Intelligent Person On NL? by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
grin this one mumu de smell
Re: Who Is Oglalasioux? Is He The Most Intelligent Person On NL? by foolinlove(f): 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
databoy247:

Bro, trust me if I were as intelligent as that guy it would have been cool. That's not my "other" moniker as I don't do such.....

I don't even have a clue what you are talking about. If it's about business analysis, web development or digital marketing key performance indicators.....count me in grin

I can talk about those, too. But they're deadly boring to me mostly...

Got any interesting ideas about any of them to share?
Re: Who Is Oglalasioux? Is He The Most Intelligent Person On NL? by databoy247(m): 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

I can talk about those, too. But they're deadly boring to me mostly...

Got any interesting ideas about any of them to share?
Well, if you grasp the picture of the "why" and "how", it will start getting interesting. All you need to do is a scan of emerging markets that actually embraces technology, you will see that it's interesting how one can reach thousands of potential customer base by applying the right digital marketing algorithms.

How about you ask any question, so I throw some light?
Re: Who Is Oglalasioux? Is He The Most Intelligent Person On NL? by Cholls(m): 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

it's gross.
my brother guess you just completed my this fine observation......
Re: Who Is Oglalasioux? Is He The Most Intelligent Person On NL? by oglalasioux(m): 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
databoy247:

When I read this I was "wowed". I checked his profile and found zilch! Going through his posts both in the religion section and here (romance section), I was really amazed. In fact I took almost 2 hours going through his posts just to be sure and now the question I ask is: Is this "ghost" guy the most intelligent person on NL?

His writing style, his flawless grammar, his knowledge of; physics, psychology, human physiology, cosmology, Christianity, Islam.......and funny thing is that he is neither a Christian, Moslem or an Atheist. I really wish I can meet this guy. cool cool

Sorry for bring this topic here but, since he is very conversant with this section....

Thanks for the accolades. My mission is to open the eyes of our generation to the realities of the teachings of religion and pave a way to help mankind realize that nature didn't favour all of us against the lies of GRACE peddled by religion. It's only that awakening that will make the world a better place.
Re: Who Is Oglalasioux? Is He The Most Intelligent Person On NL? by piperson(m): 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
maybe he's you... how about that
Re: Who Is Oglalasioux? Is He The Most Intelligent Person On NL? by databoy247(m): 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
oglalasioux:

Thanks for the accolades. My mission is to open the eyes of our generation to the realities of the teachings of religion and pave a way to help mankind realize that nature didn't favour all of us against the lies of GRACE peddled by religion. It's only that awakening that will make the world a better place.

hmmm......how did you get here so fast?
Re: Who Is Oglalasioux? Is He The Most Intelligent Person On NL? by Pavarottii(m): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
Wat a coincidence, av been going through his posts for about 45mins.

No argument, that guys brain is quite above the normal human understanding.

Wonder people get so much knowledge from. Cos it's beyond reading for this guy.
Re: Who Is Oglalasioux? Is He The Most Intelligent Person On NL? by databoy247(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
Pavarottii:

My thoughts.. wink
Re: Who Is Oglalasioux? Is He The Most Intelligent Person On NL? by TamedWolf90: 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
[b And he used the word ""Spitted""" instead of """Spit/Spat"""....

Nairaland autocorrect no reach there

He might be intelligent but OP for tagging his English flawless ][/b]

1 Like

Re: Who Is Oglalasioux? Is He The Most Intelligent Person On NL? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
we don't know him here in Romance section
Re: Who Is Oglalasioux? Is He The Most Intelligent Person On NL? by Titto93(m): 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
Pavarottii:

Same here!!!
I allege to all you just said, and for those saying that the Op is the same person with oglalasioux I don't think so...
...and guess what? I'm already following him. I don't want to miss any word from him... some other person with such intelligence I have seen in NL is johnnydon22

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Oglalasioux? Is He The Most Intelligent Person On NL? by LuveU2(f): 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
For excluding God in his scientific explanation, he is not intelligent to me. In short, he is not intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Oglalasioux? Is He The Most Intelligent Person On NL? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
Sexxkillz:
We don't know him here in Ekiti.
cheesy
Re: Who Is Oglalasioux? Is He The Most Intelligent Person On NL? by BoboFashion(m): 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
LuveU2:
For excluding God in his scientific explanation, he is not intelligent to me. In short, he is not intelligent.

Outright human being.
Re: Who Is Oglalasioux? Is He The Most Intelligent Person On NL? by kingsley9505(m): 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
He thinks he's smart, he's nursery rhymes shows that this guy is taking a wrong way. He does not believe in the Creator.
Re: Who Is Oglalasioux? Is He The Most Intelligent Person On NL? by youngice(m): 12:01am On Jul 24, 2016
foolinlove:

Loool
Never forget
Nigerians are allergic to research

Words like attenuation and damping are alien
Re: Who Is Oglalasioux? Is He The Most Intelligent Person On NL? by donifez(m): 1:04am On Jul 24, 2016
Impressive post, but asking if he is the most intelligent on NL is not an intelligent question.

There are background readers/active readers that are very intelligent.

Intelligence come in variance.

Artistic, Academic etc.

He is quite Impressive though, peace out.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Oglalasioux? Is He The Most Intelligent Person On NL? by Fingerprinter(m): 2:50am On Jul 24, 2016
LuveU2:
Typical Nigerian christian!
Re: Who Is Oglalasioux? Is He The Most Intelligent Person On NL? by raphieMontella: 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
databoy247:

bro..can u teach me how to create a thread?..thanks
Re: Who Is Oglalasioux? Is He The Most Intelligent Person On NL? by databoy247(m): 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
raphieMontella:

bro..can u teach me how to create a thread?..thanks

Like seriously?
Re: Who Is Oglalasioux? Is He The Most Intelligent Person On NL? by raphieMontella: 7:52am On Jul 25, 2016
databoy247:

Like seriously?
yes... M on a nokia symbian and ive not seen a place where i cud do so...so pls yes
Re: Who Is Oglalasioux? Is He The Most Intelligent Person On NL? by chukwuboi(m): 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

it's gross.
Assumption is the lowest form of knowledge. Idiot

(1) (Reply)

If You Dey Find Wife For Nairaland? Open My Magazine / What Is The Responsible For The Sexual Prowess Of Guys And Girls From Calabar / I Need A Favour From All The Galz Here(cum In)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.