Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:56 PM

At A Crossroad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At A Crossroad (501 Views)

My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming / A Married Man In A Crossroad, Please Advise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At A Crossroad by Sirme411(m): 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
There is This Girl I av Been Asking Out in My school since. Last semester buh she has been turning me Down...nd Repeatedly saying she only wants us to be friends buh me being a Guy nd seeing sum Qualities I wuld want my future wife to possess. I didn't give up..at the begining of diz New semester I continued Pressurizing her nd diz tym she said NO sharply wit a Straight Face I said OK nd I tot dah was the End..den recently we started greeting each other again nd she called me one day dah she has sumtin important she wanted to tell me(tot she finally agreed to us dating) she said she nids my advice daht m d only 1 she feels she can rili talk to,She said derriz diz guy she has been dating since SS2 nd still dating Presently buh her mumsi warned her daht she shuldnt date d Guy (buh u knw hw gals are she tot her mumsi doznt want her to get Pregnant early) nt until her Pastor told her again nd Her mummy telling Her she dreamt sumtin bad happened to her nd asked her if she was sure she nd d guy were nt dating she denied it...now she needs advice frm me on how to end a Relationship of 6yrs......even if I eventually give her my selfish advice nd she breaks up wit the Guy how am I sure her mumsi won't start dreaming about me too how do I Go about this...plz take your time to Read This
Re: At A Crossroad by SUPERPACK: 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
Sirme411:
There is This Girl I av Been Asking Out in My school since. Last semester buh she has been turning me Down...nd Repeatedly saying she only wants us to be friends buh me being a Guy nd seeing sum Qualities I wuld want my future wife to possess. I didn't give up..at the begining of diz New semester I continued Pressurizing her nd diz tym she said NO sharply wit a Straight Face I said OK nd I tot dah was the End..den recently we started greeting each other again nd she called me one day dah she has sumtin important she wanted to tell me(tot she finally agreed to us dating) she said she nids my advice daht m d only 1 she feels she can rili talk to,She said derriz diz guy she has been dating since SS2 nd still dating Presently buh her mumsi warned her daht she shuldnt date d Guy (buh u knw hw gals are she tot her mumsi doznt want her to get Pregnant early) nt until her Pastor told her again nd Her mummy telling Her she dreamt sumtin bad happened to her nd asked her if she was sure she nd d guy were nt dating she denied it...now she needs advice frm me on how to end a Relationship of 6yrs......even if I eventually give her my selfish advice nd she breaks up wit the Guy how am I sure her mumsi won't start dreaming about me too how do I Go about this...plz take your time to Read This

Re: At A Crossroad by Sexxkillz: 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
Mumu. You have been friendzoned - 100%. You can now cross the road

Is she the only girl in the world?

Re: At A Crossroad by topgear(m): 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Where is Sandoski nah cry cry
Re: At A Crossroad by ouigy99(m): 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
Better uncross the road ooo.... Cause "nothing for you"
Re: At A Crossroad by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
Wife quality u say? ....uuuummm OP, I smell Rat. U juz want to robbed her punaney and when ur done, ul ditch her as well....

Men and their endless wahala.... cool
Re: At A Crossroad by 2dice01: 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Wife quality u say? ....uuuummm OP, I smell Rat. U juz want to robbed her punaney and when ur done, ul ditch her as well....

Men and their endless wahala.... cool
in baseone voice werey re oo tongue
Re: At A Crossroad by Daniel2289(m): 10:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
She just sees u as a frnd. Just b rest assured dat no mata d kind of advice u give to her, she's not gonna date u.
Re: At A Crossroad by 7Randall: 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Its OFFICIAL: You have been friendzoned

(1) (Reply)

Eleven Bad Habits That Can Crush Any Marriage / 5 Food That You Must Run Away From, Which Kills Your S*x Drive / Must Read! The Abroad Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.