Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

A Married Man In A Crossroad, Please Advise. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Man In A Crossroad, Please Advise. (896 Views)

I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Married Man In A Crossroad, Please Advise. by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 28, 2016
My friend needs urgent advise. He was in love with a Lady. All was well until she got a job and had to relocate to her new place of work in Abuja. Suddenly the regular calls reduced from her end. He left his place of work in Lagos to Abuja, only to discover she and one of her male colleague were close. He complained about her closeness with her colleague but she assured him they were just friends. He failed in several attempts to make things go back to normal the way it was before her relocation, but saw no changes. He broke up with her but made up two weeks later because of the love he had for her and how much he invested in the relationship. He suspected something funny was still going on between she and her colleague based on some messages on her phone and asked if she cheated but she said nothing happened. Well, they got married only for her to confessed that her colleague took advantage of her during the short period of her break up with her now husband. Now the husband is angry and threatening to call off the marriage because she lied to him. But she claims she only had sex with her colleague during the short period of their breakup. He made it very clear he wouldn't have married her if she had confessed but she claims she loves him and was afraid of loosing him, hence her decision to keep mute. Please, what would you do if you were in his shoes. Please note, She only opened up two years into the marriage. Ever since her confession, her husband remained moody. Thanks for you kind response
Re: A Married Man In A Crossroad, Please Advise. by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 28, 2016
Marriage this days ..Is it worth it?
Breakup's everywhere .
If i was the HUSBAND . I would just go on a CHEATING SPREE. then ask her for FORGIVES.
Probably I will stop when i have had my share OUTSIDE.

I won't ask you to forgive her and move on Just like dat. REASON IS because MOST LADY CAUGHT CHEATING ALWAYS Do that many times and whenever Conscience is disturbing them,They CRY like no Tomorrow and put the Emotional stress/pain/High BP on the men .

Some aren't even scared because they BELIEVED they know the WEAK POINT of there Husband .
Well wait for other Advice and follow your best but remember MARRIAGE IS NOT WORTH IT THIS DAYS.
Re: A Married Man In A Crossroad, Please Advise. by talktonase(m): 9:04am On Oct 28, 2016
Some dark secrets are better left unsaid.She should have kept her mouth shut. As a man our pride overwhelms us and the moment we discover that the woman we hold in high esteem has been ravaged sexually by another man, the sense of regard we have for her will reduce.Ultimately, I think he should forgive her and find a way to turn the disgust to love that will give both of them happiness...
Re: A Married Man In A Crossroad, Please Advise. by talktonase(m): 9:04am On Oct 28, 2016
Tritri:
Marriage this days ..Is it worth it?
Breakup's everywhere .

Scares the hell out of me...
Re: A Married Man In A Crossroad, Please Advise. by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 28, 2016
grin why is he so sensitive?

It's just sex once..

I'm sure the guy has bleeped lots of women.. His wife isn't complaining..
Re: A Married Man In A Crossroad, Please Advise. by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 28, 2016
Re: A Married Man In A Crossroad, Please Advise. by ButterFrost212(f): 9:15am On Oct 28, 2016
Well, she messed up. Since she didn't say the truth when she was asked, why did she confess and ruin everything. Not everytime way the truth, keep somethings to yourself. Who knows what shady past your husband has, and has not told you about. Since she was bold enough to confess, she should be bold enough to bear the brunt, even if it ruins her marriage.
Re: A Married Man In A Crossroad, Please Advise. by sunnydayasaba(m): 9:19am On Oct 28, 2016
Truly marriage is not for d chicken hearted. He needs to grow up, the deed has been done. He shouldn't allow his wife stupid mistake affect a new life they both have decided to share. He should try to forget about it and move on.

Except he's just looking for a stupid excuse to divorce her. Nobody owns a woman honey pot until the braid price is paid for. So what happened before their marriage should be ignored and forgotten.
Re: A Married Man In A Crossroad, Please Advise. by donbenedict(m): 9:33am On Oct 28, 2016
This is why I just like myself cuz first, I don't like anythn dat will cause me depression, if I don't trust you den it's practically impossible for me to trust myself with you. Simple. I'm not a speculator but a realist.

You give me reason to doubt my trust for you then there and then I terminate my rship with you. Simple.

1 Like

Re: A Married Man In A Crossroad, Please Advise. by Ab025(m): 9:38am On Oct 28, 2016
Truth is, there is nothing more painful to a man than tosee the woman u luv, smile up and sexily to another man...

If after you warn her sternly, she continues and eventually sleeps with that man.......then honestly, it becomes quite hard to forgive her!
Re: A Married Man In A Crossroad, Please Advise. by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 28, 2016
donbenedict:
This is why I just like myself cuz first, I don't like anythn dat will cause me depression, if I don't trust you den it's practically impossible for me to trust myself with you. Simple. I'm not a speculator but a realist.

You give me reason to doubt my trust for you then there and then I terminate my rship with you. Simple.
When people learn this way of life, they'd be happier. I'm exactly like that.
Re: A Married Man In A Crossroad, Please Advise. by donbenedict(m): 10:06am On Oct 28, 2016
victor1983:
When people learn this way of life, they'd be happier. I'm exactly like that.
cool
Re: A Married Man In A Crossroad, Please Advise. by Mimzyy(f): 10:07am On Oct 28, 2016
If the tables were turned, i'm sure the lady will forgive him after all said and done but oh well... what do i know?
Re: A Married Man In A Crossroad, Please Advise. by omowumeee(f): 10:08am On Oct 28, 2016
she should have just kept it to herself.. He should do whatever makes him happy
Re: A Married Man In A Crossroad, Please Advise. by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 28, 2016
Hmmm

Mr Waooo abeg is the first letter of her native name C And English name F?
Re: A Married Man In A Crossroad, Please Advise. by ebunsoft: 10:21am On Oct 28, 2016
Thank God for your life, everybody with different problems, link to this story https://www.nairaland.com/3433581/how-recovered-lost-glory
Re: A Married Man In A Crossroad, Please Advise. by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 28, 2016
1. There are a million men who want to bed your woman.

2. There are hundreds are any given time calling her to achieve the bedding.

3. Your woman always has a backup when it doesn't work out with you.

4. Always assume you're not the only one sleeping with her.

5. Never tolerate her bullshit, she will usually bring up silly behaviour to find out if you're still worth it or she's bored or there's another guy looking like a better contender. Let her know you won't stand for it and that there are other women you can have. If she persists, dump her.

6. When you breakup, mean it. After breakup, that's another relationship. In the three minutes that you broke up with her; she has sex with three guys, gave fifteen a blowjobb and bought herself a sack of cucumbers.

Know this and you will have peace that passeth all understanding. Shalom.
Re: A Married Man In A Crossroad, Please Advise. by pacino26(m): 10:49am On Oct 28, 2016
talktonase:
Some dark secrets are better left unsaid.She should have kept her mouth shut. As a man our pride overwhelms us and the moment we discover that the woman we hold in high esteem has been ravaged sexually by another man, the sense of regard we have for her will reduce.Ultimately, I think he should forgive her and find a way to turn the disgust to love that will give both of them happiness...

Rightly said but it won't be easy for the man. Good am not in his shoes cuz it won't fit. Time heals anyway so if by chance the lady is pregnant for the husband that's one sure thing that can win him back. Also the lady should expect to be rejected even in sickness by the husband, it's normal.

I'll advice some space, let him heal and stop the sexual explicit videos playing in his head cuz that's the real problem now. The guy can't stop imagining how his wife was eating the other guy's cucumber. He definitely needs time.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Man In A Crossroad, Please Advise. by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 28, 2016
Axon:
Hmmm

Mr Waooo abeg is the first letter of her native name C And English name F?
The first letter of her native name ain't C

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Do? / Reason Why Men Always Send Their penis Picture To Ladies / 5 Reasons You Should Not Date A Drama Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.