Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,726 members, 7,813,397 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup (58687 Views)

My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born / He Hung Himself Just Because His Girlfriend Slept With Another Man(graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Richiy(f): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
It is not restricted to just girls.

Guys too do it and they think it is justifiable because they think they don't get emotionally attached and girls do. Silly excuse tho.
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
naijaboiy:

Redundant homo-sapien.

Stüpid gold digger! undecided
Grow up.

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by youngest85(m): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
VolT0xic:
Women are heartless liars.
Even if they cheat on you, they'll swear they love you. Spend wisely on them. Only give 25 percentage.

Only give 5%
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by sunnyside16(m): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
sexychocho:

HAa, ur comment rily touched me coz itz shows u av gud reasoning
God will increase ur knowledge
Thank you, just being candid with my opinion.
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by keandre: 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
Dude violated Rule Numero Uno

Rule 1
Giving all ur love, care, time, even money doesn't guarantee
she'll stay: let me tell u wot makes women stick to guys thru
all season, both good n bad - because... they... wait for it,
wait for it, wait for it... want to!!! Yes. They stick to guys
because they love d guys n choose to stay wit dem. U must hv
seen or heard of guys who beat up dia gals bt still, d gals cling
to dem (nw I'm nt askin u to abuse ur gals). Givin ur gals ur all
may be gud, bt is nt a reason for dem to stick to u, infact
givin dem all in fantastic proportions is unhealthy. I will
explain dat subsequently. So dnt tink she's still wit u cos of
all d love n money ur showerin on her, wen its tym to leav u,
nufin will stop her.
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by shotin(m): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
Benita27:
These things you mentioned are a man's responsibilities, and a woman can take up these in a marriage....that's if the man isn't capable at some point, and she is.

Don't ask ur gf to buy u a car, i can help my boo when he's broke, i can also help him in a situation where he is stranded and needs cash.

Is nt mandatory for women, bt it is for men.
. See you, u don't av wait until he is short of cash, or when he can't afford it.... Don't put everything on his head....
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by SeyiAyorinde(m): 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
The ex came back for his pension ni joor.
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by danbrowndmf(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ok
don't be too serious.
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by sibepoc(m): 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
When my own girlfriend slept with a guy cos of 1,500 naira. These hoes ain't loyal.
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
shotin:
. See you, u don't av wait until he is short of cash, or when he can't afford it.... Don't put everything on his head....
That's my opinion, do have a nice day.
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by halfricanadian(f): 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
danbrowndmf:
don't be too serious.

I aint too serious
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by tollytexy(m): 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
handysuzy:

Bro, is this story of yours real?

10000000000% Real.. My friends r my witness cuz they all knows the story..
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by ashala(m): 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
It's very simple. The EX just wanted to show the efficacy of Okafor's law tongue
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by AuroraB(f): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
danbrowndmf:
nt givin her much how? After taking care of her baby. There is nothing to justify her action. She's just a per-time hoe.
Kamdan, Danny. Na the same thing we dey talk sad undecided
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by lebete3000: 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
lytech1:

25 watin?
Spend ur 100percent on ur self,women will trip and date you for free...
Spend 25percent on them and they demand for more,provock you,threaten to quit until you increase the spending till you start inconvinencing your self.

That's the bitter truth i realized late and it's really hurting me that I've been so foolish with myself.

Always trying to treat the oloshos ryt until i heard how they were yabbing my life.... Oh boy i don dey lock up now meen....I'm really tryna take care of myself and love myselg as that's the only way they gonna love you back.
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by shotin(m): 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
Benita27:
That's my opinion, do have a nice day.
. Looool.... Do av a good evening bae.... smiley
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by SkinnyDude(m): 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
lytech1:

25 watin?
Spend ur 100percent on ur self,women will trip and date you for free...
Spend 25percent on them and they demand for more,provock you,threaten to quit until you increase the spending till you start inconvinencing your self.
this ur story is true.. I gave her 3k she came back for more.. I gave her 2k.. she came for more.. I gave her 5k.. she kept coming back, till I finished my salary on her.. this happened when I was 18.. just finished writing jamb.. she wasn't my girl though.. just a female friend
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Aroh48(m): 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=tollytexy post=47880633]I bought a 2015 Mazda CX-7 for my baby mama( we still not officially married but we're living together)..anytime I'm on business trip,I still gives her nothing less than $500 or above just for me being away for few days .. She still f*cks her ex behind my back. I caught her moves cuz I got a tracker installed on the car. I nearly killed her with brutality and fatality after several pleas.. After then,she add more senses to her moves by parking the car at her family house and take a cab to still f*cks the nigga again..once a cheater,always a cheater..nobody will teach me what to do.. I'll follow my heart [/quote.O boy! My eyez have seen my ears.]
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Harwoyeez(m): 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
Some people just choose to be stupid for no reason. I made a point n all u could come up with is to troll n abuse, u must be what u called yourself DUNCE[quote author=arelano post=47881827][/quote]
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by HARDDON: 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
AuroraB:
You probably weren't giving her enough lipsrsealed. But then...shai sad
Why equating the 15k to the 300k you got naa cheesy grin. That eez nuh her sturvs naa, eet eez your moiney or did you make it hers too lipsrsealed
What am I saying sef Nanite, Nairaland undecided

undecided undecided

He wasn't giving her enuf?
Like he was her father?
Wow, women! angry

@ op, you r to blame for every lil thing that has transpired thus far!

First , u gladly took the role of her father cos u asked her out!

You see, you can't buy a gurl's Luv. No matter how much u spend on her, if she isn't here, she isn't!
N when u go yielding to her demands like she wasn't living her life b4 u came, this is what u get.

What she luvs is not you, just the honey that drips from u.

NB: this might just be a ploy to make u increase d monthly allawee. She might not really have done anything.
Besides, when did she become a hoe to her ex that she goes negociating what he has had access to countless times? N @ that premium price?

Best move is to move on.... You are totally ball less in this r/ship. She's got ur mumu switch n turns as she so please.

I have pulled this kinda stunt b4 n guess what?
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Aroh48(m): 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
slap1:
I understand if she had sex because she was seduced or uncontrollably h0rny and I was not available. I may forgive that. But having sex because of money? Is that not whoring? undecided
You can forgive your babe for having sex with another man right? Just tell me this is a joke.
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Aroh48(m): 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
Benita27:
cool So women are now meant to spend on men.

Carry on.
where is it written that the men should be doing the spending?Naija babes and money are like .... Somebody shld pls upload that pic.you know what I mean.
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Billiondoe: 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:
This is why I don't blame men who want virgins. cheesy They don't want any past competition.
Also, I think the more body count a lady has the more likely that she will have a "back slide" to one of them.

Some Humans (not women alone) just can't control or respect themselves with material gain. All desires can be controlled.

Move on man, she is not worth it. Don't give up on love either, just be more careful picking girls for a relationship. Desperation and physical beauty will always be our pitfalls.

A woman who will not stand by me when I don't have but loves me only when I spend has nothing to do with me. Even if I give you all the good things now who is to say some unfortunate thing will not leave me broke in future? So will you then abandon me? Is the love conditional? Perhaps it is.
What of the women that will cook and clean wash and even dash man money...then when he gets small change then she suddenly ain't good enough nymore... he defiantly hurt some gals too....the gal was simply his nemesis
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by lereinter(m): 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
I question your manliness

Why should your gf ve the guts to tell u she
Had sex with another person

That's not the first time though

Eeya sorry sha.........
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
Aroh48:
where is it written that the men should be doing the spending?Naija babes and money are like .... Somebody shld pls upload that pic.you know what I mean.
Men provide for ur wives, women be submissive to ur husband.
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by willibounce1(m): 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
It's possible my the girlfriend has been phucking he EX all along but if she did it for money then something is probably wrong between you guys. Why can't she ask you for 15k instead of offering herself to her ex for se.x.. you sure say you no be akagum?
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Spells(m): 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
graphiti:

Abeg 4get dt 'boy'!

Was/is he loyal himself?

I pity d female folks, really, cuz, u like it or not, itz a manz world!

Were tables 2 be turned, all and sundry would expect d geh 2 "naturally" forgive & forget by default!
(I'm male by d way).

Urrrrrghh!
grin
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Duru009(m): 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
Dump her stupid asses n move on bro....
U ar not marry 2 her.
Dre ar so many gud fishes in d ocean.
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
But people sabi love sha.
So because she be medical student, you be wan invest then marry her later, na sorry be your name oh.

When last babe chop my money reach self undecided
Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by EricDonn(m): 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
Truth is bitter and hurts, I think u shud leave the girl, not becos she slept wt the ex but becos she doesn't love you, if she loves u she won't tell u such a painful truth, some truths are meant to be secret. She has lifted the burden of guilt from herself and placed the burden of pain on you...if u continue with her, she will be happy and guilt free while u will be sad and pained....

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup by iamkingzlee(m): 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
SkinnyDude:
this ur story is true.. I gave her 3k she came back for more.. I gave her 2k.. she came for more.. I gave her 5k.. she kept coming back, till I finished my salary on her.. this happened when I was 18.. just finished writing jamb.. she wasn't my girl though.. just a female friend
Chai! Till you finished your salary on her, yet she wasn't your girl. What charm did she use on you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Couple Wed In The Mud (Pictures) / Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover / Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.