Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends (1028 Views)

Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by emitheo(m): 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
However, the magic words "I am pregnant" is like a shot from a starter's pistol to an average hustling Naija boy which can in most cases causes more swerves to his life cos itgears him into adjusting to a lifelong race requiring commitment, responsibility, diligence, and a general reorganization of his live.For many dudes, those three magic words are often heard as a close to their otherwise independent life.A guy can promise you the whole world but will turn his back on you, and in some cases dump you in a wink the moment you tell him you are pregnant for him
1.They Deny It Vehemently.
This should top the list. They will deny it vehemently when they know they can't take responsibility or when the lady in question was just on a "chop and clean mouth" parol and she's not worth taking home.*You know that awkward moment when you carelessly impregnate the lady you put on chop and clean mouth parol. Hahaha
2.They Persuade Her To Go For An Abortion.I think this should come second. Those who don't have good financial standing or capability will force her into committing an abortion. They are unnecessary being nice and caring during those times. They will talk calmly about their unemployment, the weight of their bank account, and the marriage plans they have for her in the future.* if I hear*.. They are only trying to save themselves from shiiiit
3.They Blame Her For Being Careless.Many will blame their girlfriends for being careless by not using pregnancy preventive drugs prior to/aftermath of Se.x.. Oga abeg park well jhoooor. Why you sef no protectyaself ?
4.They Act Like Pregnancy Is New To Them. Even though they know they are responsible for the pregnancy, you will see them opening their mouths in amazement just as GEJ did the moment Buhari was announced the winner.5.They Broadcast It To Their Friends.They will table the matter to their friends calling her names, spreading rumors and some more craziness. You go hear things like "this babe just wan push dis belle for me sha, me wey I never ready to be person papa" I don't know why ladies like putting problems in one"s neck sef..*Oooga abeg swerve enter BRT lane jhoooor, like say you no do am*
6.He Calls For Paternity Test. In today's world, many dudes are not faithful to their so called girls cospromiscuity is the talk of the day. They know they are responsible for itbut will keep demanding a paternity test and will never drop a kobo for it,which is smart on their part & not unreasonable.
7.They Try To Avoid Her At All Cost. Some will go as far as changing their phone numbers or restrict their movement in order to avoid her. This is to signal to her that they she should carry her cross.. OYO.
8.They Tell Their Mom Not To Believe Her Claim. I have seen the case of a guy who impregnated his girlfriend and went ahead to tell her mom never to believe her claim cos she wants to force the pregnancy on her. The mother even resorted to hara$$ing and calling her****and that she stay out of her son's life in order not to push another person's pregnancy on her son.
9.They Drive Her Out Of Their House. Some become so aggressive that they order her out of their room threatening to never to beat her if she dare mention that statement
10.Feel free to add the last one.
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Sexxkillz: 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
It's daft and myopic to believe and propagate that pregnancy happens mistakenly. . . That's bullshit on so many different levels.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Orubebe01: 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ok you said i should add mine, you are talking out of experiencegrin

1 Like

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
what ya expect dem boys to do? when economy still haunting them like

Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by RomanceClinic: 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Valid facts but only kids among men do these.
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by faruz: 12:27am On Jul 24, 2016
iz dat all?

na whu get nokia pin mouth charger?
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by AyamConfidence(m): 4:56am On Jul 24, 2016
cc tosyne2much
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 24, 2016
Edit your topic op. You don't put a girl in a family way and call it a mistake thats what kids and cowards do.
You made a conscious decision to have unprotected sex and yet without shame turn round and call it a mistake.
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Tenkobos(m): 6:57am On Jul 24, 2016
No guy impregnates his gf by mistake.
Re: 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends by Mary19: 9:22am On Jul 24, 2016
It's the second edition and Steele Models is receiving applications from Models a chance to get paid. A once in a lifetime opportunity to be a model and get paid for it no hassles... Join Steele Modelling Agency. A South African modelling agency with branches all over Africa for more info contact on whatsapp
Cassandra - 07014243302 with the word 'Steele Model'

(1) (Reply)

See How We Look On Pikini...conjoined Twins / Ladies Status On Facebook,bbm OR Whatsapp After A Bad Break-up... Na Joke Oo / What I Hate Most In A Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.