Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,703 members, 7,844,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

It's All Your Fault If Things You Are Doing That Is Making Her Not Want Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's All Your Fault If Things You Are Doing That Is Making Her Not Want Sex (518 Views)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's All Your Fault If Things You Are Doing That Is Making Her Not Want Sex by Jhordan: 8:06am On Jul 24, 2016
Knowing her sexual needs will make it more likely you will get better in bed. Most men would like to believe that they know all a woman wants or needs in the bedroom and they provide these needs. Sometimes, her disinterest n sex might be more about her than you, but more often than not, the way a man makes his woman feel in the bedroom will affect how much she actually wants to have sex with him. Here are three main ways you might be sabotaging your sex life.

Read more at: http://www.wegist.com/2016/07/its-all-your-fault3-things-you-are.html
Re: It's All Your Fault If Things You Are Doing That Is Making Her Not Want Sex by youngest85(m): 8:16am On Jul 24, 2016
on point
Re: It's All Your Fault If Things You Are Doing That Is Making Her Not Want Sex by jamalnation(m): 8:33am On Jul 24, 2016
Mehn

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kisses Without Bruises / 7 Common Lies Men Tell To Get You Into Bed - Primebaze.gq / ... I Found Out He Was Cheating On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.