Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 (5254 Views)

5 Lessons I Learnt From Freemanan And Firstking01 Death / Please Forgive Me For Posting This In This Section. / Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin this is getting dirty...

U both shud be split up for good.SERIOUSLY cool. Everyday is juz like hell for both of u ehn.

Pack up ur things and move on in diff directions if u both think u can't continue together..
Hehe. And you like the drama, huh? cheesy
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by halfricanadian(f): 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
Jacksonville:
Firstking01 i hail o..so na ph u base grin...

This matter no concern me oo but i no like as e dey linger like this..make una kuku reconcile nw undecided

Halfricanadian..biko nuu..forgive ur man naw .. Every of his comments in relation to dis ish is always filled with heartbreak and i think he still wants you so much...
Still your choice to make sha...i don waka grin

Tanx

1 Like

Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by Certifiedbillio(m): 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
This matter fart for my mouth , come pour honey
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
DeeTus:
Hehe. And you like the drama, huh? cheesy

Uummm... It looks horror to me baby tongue grin

How far na?
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by RoyalBlak007: 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
TrapQueen77:
grin this is getting dirty...

U both shud be split up for good.SERIOUSLY cool. Everyday is juz like hell for both of u ehn.

Pack up ur things and move on in diff directions if u both think u can't continue together..
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

Hi baby grin

U dey shine ur teeth too much ehn tongue
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by TamedWolf90: 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
. Rencent, maybe your name was meant to be Vincent but I like you cause you are decent...Lol, I'm trying to rap like Wheezy but I ain't no little

Halfri, although his blood is Royal but since not been your first, I think he will never be a King..
After reading your story, I agree truly Sexkillz

From tamedwolf, I dedicated this to the Black prince of Africa wherever he is even though he is no 007

#respek

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by RoyalBlak007: 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hi baby grin

U dey shine ur teeth too much ehn tongue

they acting like

ducklings na grin cheesy...and ur comment hilarious cheesy
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

they acting like

ducklings na grin cheesy...and ur comment hilarious cheesy

I read urz too. U even gave them a great illustration how to end it... We have same mind set grin

GREAT MIND, THINKS ALIKE wink

1 Like

Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by firstking01(m): 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sexxkillz:
You're yet to meet halfriicanadian?
We were about meetingembarassed
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by firstking01(m): 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Go nd live ur life abeg
Just be happy nnecheesy
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by Cutehector(m): 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
It's simply obvious someone doesn't knw what she wants. She thinks there is some perfect dude out there.

Well newsflash, infact relationships aren't even meant for u, u should just be single or just even join a convent.

Firstking, pls move on

2 Likes

Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by halfricanadian(f): 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
firstking01:
Just be happy nnecheesy

U too tanx
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by firstking01(m): 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
Jacksonville:
Firstking01 i hail o..so na ph u base grin...

This matter no concern me oo but i no like as e dey linger like this..make una kuku reconcile nw undecided

Halfricanadian..biko nuu..forgive ur man naw .. Every of his comments in relation to dis ish is always filled with heartbreak and i think he still wants you so much...
Still your choice to make sha...i don waka grin
You dey phcheesy??
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by RoyalBlak007: 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
cool wink
TrapQueen77:

I read urz too.. We have same mind set grin

GREAT MIND, THINKS ALIKE wink

Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by CaraJewel(f): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
*yawns widely*
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by Vikky014(f): 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
Online relationships shld be kept offline... there is no gain in two people washing their dirty linen in public... the best thing for both of u nw is to deactivate ur accounts bc no one knows tomorrow. u guys might stil marry each other. but for nw both of una need a break

1 Like

Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
firstking01:
You dey phcheesy??

Yes baba grin
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by Sexxkillz: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
firstking01:
We were about meetingembarassed
You guys can still meet.

I don't know the full story of what has transpired between you two, but what I know, is that these accusations and counter accusations aren't helping matters. You both have involved a lot of offline nairalanders in your private issues. These people cannot help you. They'll only gossip your matter between themselves. They'll get information from you, front as if they want to help, but they'll do otherwise. Spread the hate among themselves and on nairaland. Some are jealous. Some of them don't care. Some are happy you're having these problems. None of them will ever say anything good about her to you.

The day you sent halfricanadian a private message, I don't think those people were aware. How your private matter became public is the fault of you both. This is childish to say the least. Disagreements in relationships are inevitable, but how you solve them will go a long way to decide if the relationship will strengthen, or if it will be torn down.

You two still have feelings for each other, even though none of you will admit. You have to shut out 3rd parties from your affairs. They'll only make matters worse.

Send her a private message at your own convenience and say your mind to her. Make sure you don't leak the message to any of your so called nairaland friends. They are the devils in this matter. If you both reach a resolution to continue your relationship, keep it private between yourselves. If the resolution is to finally go separate ways, also keep it private.

Firstking and halfricnadian. No matter how bad things may seem to be between you two, I'm very sure there were good memories. If these nairaland mischief makers keep on trying to stoke the embers of hate between you two, it's best you avoid such threads. It's about you two, and nothing about them. Don't shut the door just yet on each other. Don't burn the bridges between you two. If you have nothing good to say about each other, keep quiet and avoid saying anything bad about each other. The world is small place, and you never can tell where you both will meet, that is, if you do not resolve this amicably. It'll be very awkward meeting yourselves one day out of the blue and you cannot strike a cordial conversation or just hang out and laugh. Don't let your ego get the better of you. 4uck the good for nothing "supporters club" nairalanders pushing you both from behind and "liking" the comments of hate against each other. . . They are the real fucktards in this situation. Trace the genesis of this disagreement, and you'll find them there.

You may seem to be enemies now, but united, you'll be best of friends. You just have to learn to turn down the volume of the "radio without batteries" around you both.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by firstking01(m): 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sexxkillz:
You guys can still meet.

I don't know the full story of what has transpired between you two, but what I know, is that these accusations and counter accusations aren't helping matters. You both have involved a lot of offline nairalanders in your private issues. These people cannot help you. They'll only gossip your matter between themselves. They'll get information from you, front as if they want to help, but they'll do otherwise. Spread the hate among themselves and on nairaland. Some are jealous. Some of them don't care. Some are happy you're having these problems. None of them will ever say anything good about her to you.

The day you sent halfricanadian a private message, I don't think those people were aware. How your private matter became public is the fault of you both. This is childish to say the least. Disagreements in relationships are inevitable, but how you solve them will go a long way to decide if the relationship will strengthen, or if it will be torn down.

You two still have feelings for each other, even though none of you will admit. You have to shut out 3rd parties from your affairs. They'll only make matters worse.

Send her a private message at your own convenience and say your mind to her. Make sure you don't leak the message to any of your so called nairaland friends. They are the devils in this matter. If you both reach a resolution to continue your relationship, keep it private between yourselves. If the resolution is to finally go separate ways, also keep it private.

Firstking and halfricnadian. No matter how bad things may seem to be between you two, I'm very sure there were good memories. If these nairaland mischief makers keep on trying to stoke the embers of hate between you two, it's best you avoid such threads. It's about you two, and nothing about them. Don't shut the door just yet on each other. Don't burn the bridges between you two. If you have nothing good to say about each other, keep quiet and avoid saying anything bad about each other. The world is small place, and you never can tell where you both will meet, that is, if you do not resolve this amicably. It'll be very awkward meeting yourselves one day out of the blue and you cannot strike a cordial conversation or just hang out and laugh. Don't let your ego get the better of you. 4uck the good for nothing "supporters club" nairalanders pushing you both from behind and "liking" the comments of hate against each other. . . They are the real fucktards in this situation. Trace the genesis of this disagreement, and you'll find them there.

You may seem to be enemies now, but united, you'll be best of friends. You just have to learn to turn down the volume of the "radio without batteries" around you both.
Thanks bro...she used to be the best gf ever, not until these her newly developed insecurities and clinginess from nowhere...i'm tired.

1 Like

Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by firstking01(m): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
Jacksonville:

Yes baba grin
Which sidecheesy
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by firstking01(m): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
Jacksonville:

Yes baba grin
Which sidecheesy
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by ronald4lif(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
firstking01:
Hmmm....i actually never wanted to comment on this thread, but i just had to, so i can clear the air.

I dnt understand why some people are too selfishly insecure...i mean i can't qoute a female nairalander here without being accused of cheating, i can't smile at a female here withoit being called a cheat, i can't call her on phone without being asked who's talking with me...even satan himself was never accused allegedly like this...

Now, the accusations above are not really my problem...my problem is her reasons for calling it a quit...now, romancelanders, see the main reasons why a girl is dumping a guy...

Firstly, that i arrenged with her ex-boyfriend to toture her...we are yet to meet o, hw is it ever possible for me to knw her exesundecided??

Secondly, that i'm fetish and i'm using charm/juju on her, lol, lwkmd...my people i just weak...

Thirdly, that i slept with her best friend funmi and her coursemate...

As i'm typing this thing here i'm confused, i stay in ph she stay in lag, hw on earth is this allegations possibleangry...

Make una judge am o....

All these for someone you haven't met? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by Sexxkillz: 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
firstking01:
Thanks bro...she used to be the best gf ever, not until these her newly developed insecurities and clinginess from nowhere...i'm tired.
Stop the blame game. You're not innocent. Keep your matters private.
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by Countrygirl(f): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Bro God bless you for your sincere advice. They should keep their matter off NL.
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by kinglekan: 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
ronald4lif:

Hehehehehe...Mehn loving the drama grin grin

This part got me ROTFL cheesy cheesy "..even satan himself was never accused allegedly like this..."

Chaiii wetin person nor go see for NL cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Uummm... It looks horror to me baby tongue grin
How far na?
fine. How u dey?
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by firstking01(m): 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sexxkillz:
CooL.
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by firstking01(m): 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
ronald4lif:

You don see am na

1 Like

Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by ronald4lif(m): 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
kinglekan:

Hehehehehe...Mehn loving the drama grin grin

This part got me ROTFL cheesy cheesy "..even satan himself was never accused allegedly like this..."

Chaiii wetin person nor go see for NL cheesy cheesy cheesy

Broda, I taya o. Abeg how person dey take sleep with one's friend and classmates when they have never meet each other? Classical case of.... lipsrsealed make I no talk abeg. Before them go accuse me of sleeping with them in their dreams mbok. grin

2 Likes

Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by kinglekan: 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
ronald4lif:

Broda, I taya o. Abeg how person dey take sleep with one's friend and classmates when they have never meet each other? Classical case of.... lipsrsealed make I no talk abeg. Before them go accuse me of sleeping with them in their dreams mbok. grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
firstking01:
Which sidecheesy

Rumokoro ..cheesy...u?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Met My Boyfriend On Nairaland Last Year,so Am Finally Here Too! / Young Couple Posed Completely Unclad As Photos Goes Viral (See Sexy Photos) / What will you do if you ever meet your girlfriend in this situation ? (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.