Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 (5262 Views)

5 Lessons I Learnt From Freemanan And Firstking01 Death / Please Forgive Me For Posting This In This Section. / Please Forgive Me And Take Me Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by firstking01(m): 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
Jacksonville:

Rumokoro ..cheesy...u?
I just moved from woji to igwurutaembarassed
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
firstking01:
I just moved from woji to igwurutaembarassed

Lol...i recently moved from Eneka to rumokoro...eneka is very close to igwuruta smiley
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
Jarizod:
Today is my Nairaland no comment day grin grin but I couldn't resist saying this

Hmmmmm lipsrsealed
Mumu
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
MissHatey:
Mumu
Aunty Ode angry
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
Jarizod:
Aunty Ode angry
Uncle dindinrin sad
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
MissHatey:
Uncle dindinrin sad
Oponu ara galatia angry
What's ur deal gan..is it about the stuff with naughtynaughty yesterday.. I was only joking around with her and u are taking it personal undecided
Wtf?? lipsrsealed
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by yetty247(f): 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
halfricanadian:
I'm done sorry

U can giv him ur frnds he usually love frnds dan d main gf

take it easy girl bae.. am more than confused because we dont know who is telling the truth..
BTW no reasonable guy will leave a good lady with good attitude for a tramp
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
Jarizod:
Oponu ara galatia angry
What's ur deal gan..is it about the stuff with naughtynaughty yesterday.. I was only joking around with her and u are taking it personal undecided
Wtf?? lipsrsealed
mumu
I knw you were joking
And I did not take it personal, not at all.
Where's ur sense of humour? Chai! I give up on you sad
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by sirjakez(m): 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
I vote Vizkiz
Cc NLjega
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by vicstar(m): 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
yetty247:
. halfricanadian, Communicate with your partner about your feelings and explain exactly what is going on in your head and see if he can amend or fix it.. hence keep your relationship outa Nairaland

Note: if you guys love each other than keep fighting for your relationship
Sleekshuga, come and talk to this lovebirds

• • • • • Asslicker lipsrsealed

Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by vicstar(m): 11:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
kinglekan:

Hehehehehe...Mehn loving the drama grin grin

This part got me ROTFL cheesy cheesy "..even satan himself was never accused allegedly like this..."

Chaiii wetin person nor go see for NL cheesy cheesy cheesy

• • • • • Baba I still dey wonder if 'em dey joke sef lipsrsealed cheesy

Some peeps we need to pour 'em water oo grin

Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
Funny how I just saw this now, yetty247. I guess it's because you spelt my moniker wrongly.

Sexxkillz has said it all, and I must say, he earned my respect this night; so much wisdom in his words that I couldn't stop nodding my head.

@ firstking01 and halfricanadian, you've heard it all. Please, pick a thing or two from all he has said.

The more you involve third parties, the more you keep listening to side talks that will mar you.

'Do not say it is over until it is over.' I wish you both the very best.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by halfricanadian(f): 11:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
Funny I just saw this now, yetty247. I guess it's because you spelt my moniker wrongly.

Sexxkillz has said it all, and I must say, he earned my respect this night; so much wisdom in his words that I couldn't stop nodding my head.

@ firstking01 and halfricanadian, you've heard it all. Please, pick a thing or two from all he has said.

The more you involve third parties, the more you keep listening to side talks that will mar you.

'Do not say it is over until it is over.' I wish both of you the very best.

Tank u so mch smiley smiley
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by halfricanadian(f): 11:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
yetty247:

take it easy girl bae.. am more than confused because we dont know who is telling the truth..
BTW no reasonable guy will leave a good lady with good attitude for a tramp

Tank u smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by Omogbenusola(m): 2:47am On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=Twaci post=47836498] Nah.

You?[hope all is well dear Twaci ]
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 25, 2016
MissHatey:
mumu
I knw you were joking
And I did not take it personal, not at all.
Where's ur sense of humour? Chai! I give up on you sad
bla bla bla tongue
Oya sorry tongue
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by jnrbayano(m): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2016
firstking01:
Hmmm....i actually never wanted to comment on this thread, but i just had to, so i can clear the air.

I dnt understand why some people are too selfishly insecure...i mean i can't qoute a female nairalander here without being accused of cheating, i can't smile at a female here withoit being called a cheat, i can't call her on phone without being asked who's talking with me...even satan himself was never accused allegedly like this...

Now, the accusations above are not really my problem...my problem is her reasons for calling it a quit...now, romancelanders, see the main reasons why a girl is dumping a guy...

Firstly, that i arrenged with her ex-boyfriend to toture her...we are yet to meet o, hw is it ever possible for me to knw her exesundecided??

Secondly, that i'm fetish and i'm using charm/juju on her, lol, lwkmd...my people i just weak...

Thirdly, that i slept with her best friend funmi and her coursemate...

As i'm typing this thing here i'm confused, i stay in ph she stay in lag, hw on earth is this allegations possibleangry...

Make una judge am o....

Is it really mandatory to be immature in this section?

Can't you ignore and stay resolute to your decision to?
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 25, 2016
Jarizod:
bla bla bla tongue
Oya sorry tongue
I forgive you sad
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by firstking01(m): 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
Jacksonville:

Lol...i recently moved from Eneka to rumokoro...eneka is very close to igwuruta smiley
Yup.
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by DrDreWise: 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

I will na cheesy cheesy

Pray for u sef
Thank you. How are you?
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by DrDreWise: 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
SweetieConstie:
DrDreWise... Where is Obiorathesubtle? grin
Yeah?
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by halfricanadian(f): 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
DrDreWise:

Thank you. How are you?

Im good u? cheesy cheesy
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by DrDreWise: 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im good u? cheesy cheesy
Great. Shey Ibo ni e ni?
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by halfricanadian(f): 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
DrDreWise:

Great. Shey Ibo ni e ni?

Yes o cheesy yoruba looking igbo
Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
May God judge both of u for making me read through the thread only to find out its BS)......... was beginning to think the date on Nairaland was wrong because as at July 14 on another thread "I still love u...", he was saying u guys had settled n as at July 24, u guys r still vomiting trash......

Time I could have spent on agric section learning important stuffs...... #Iranu#

My own amebo sef no b here.... shioooor to me

1 Like

Re: Halfricanadian Please Forgive Your Firstking01 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
MissHatey:
I forgive you sad
ok hatey peperenpe..oya smile smiley
Then comman take kiss grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HELP: She Is Searching For Penile Enlargement Pills Online / Am I The Only One Who Finds This Annoying? / I'm Being Offered Free Sèx And I'm Scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.