Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed (1076 Views)

She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by Bimpeade2016: 11:54am On Jul 24, 2016
Hello nairalanders, i need your candid advice on an issue. I'm in my late twenties, self employed and a single mother of 2. I had my first child when i was in the university, the father and i used to be in touch until he traveled to the UK, he stopped calling so i moved on. After my youth service, i met another guy. I told him about my love child, he said it is not a problem. We did small introduction and fixed 2015 for our wedding. I got pregnant, he was happy about it but later called the pregnancy a bastard and he cut all ties with me. I gave birth to the baby, she is 2years now and i made up my mind not to love or marry again after having 2kids for 2men. Recently the guy who i had my first child for called and pleaded that he wants to marry me. I told him i have another child for another man, he didn't believe me though and asked his sister to talk to me. Now the sister wants me to marry him with another's man child even after telling her everything. Please my good people, can such marriage work?
Re: Advice Needed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:56am On Jul 24, 2016
cool cool
Re: Advice Needed by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:59am On Jul 24, 2016
Hmmmmmm.....prayer needed not advise
Re: Advice Needed by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
Well it depends.... If the guy truly loves you and wants to be with you, I believe your having another man's child won't stop him... And I must give you kudos for coming out straight with him about the child... What you need to do now is take things slow with him watch his attitude towards both kids, and towards you too.. Take your time and don't rush things.
Re: Advice Needed by Bimpeade2016: 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
Thanks much, I appreciate
JeffreyJamez:
Well it depends.... If the guy truly loves you and wants to be with you, I believe your having another man's child won't stop him... And I must give you kudos for coming out straight with him about the child... What you need to do now is take things slow with him watch his attitude towards both kids, and towards you too.. Take your time and don't rush things.
Re: Advice Needed by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
Bimpeade2016:
Thanks much, I appreciate

I wish you the best smiley
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
[size=16pt]But sorry to say ooo, you open 'that' place easily and sharpely. I wish you the best in your decision.

Think twice b4 you quote me pls angry[/size]

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by filly21: 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
ummm!!! if you know he's truly love you and both of your kids then thats ok, but if he only love his child then thats dumb....its all depends on you if you know thats a right person for you....

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed you will know he's the right person for you when you ask God to help you with that situations...
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
undecided
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
MissHatey:
[size=16pt]But sorry to say ooo, you open 'that' place easily and sharpely. I wish you the best in your decision.

mumu
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
mumu
[size=16pt]i'm not surprised, I know you will not think![/size]
Re: Advice Needed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
if i quote u what will happen dear cool cool
MissHatey:

Re: Advice Needed by 2dice01: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
keep calm bae...go ahead and marry him...just make sure he doesnt get to the promiseland..until after you guys tie the nut cheesy ...you hear wetin i talk close your legs ..for now
Re: Advice Needed by papinx(m): 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
Let me say that he came back to atone for his misdeed of leaving you in the first place which exposed you to the inhuman treatment of the latter man.

You must be certain with all sincerity that he is back for good and not rush into marriage. I know it's not easy but try not to appear helpless so you are not taken advantage of.

Prayers would help too....

I wish you the best....
Re: Advice Needed by Bimpeade2016: 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
Thanks
2dice01:
keep calm bae...go ahead and marry him...just make sure he doesnt get to the promiseland..until after you guys tie the nut cheesy ...you hear wetin i talk close your legs ..for now
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
if i quote u what will happen dear cool cool
shocked shocked

Who's ur dear undecided
Re: Advice Needed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
U.... cool cool cool
MissHatey:
shocked shocked

Who's ur dear undecided
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
U.... cool cool cool
V..W..X..Y..Z cool
Re: Advice Needed by Bimpeade2016: 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
papinx:
Let me say that he came back to atone for his misdeed of leaving you in the first place which exposed you to the inhuman treatment of the latter man.

You must be certain with all sincerity that he is back for good and not rush into marriage. I know it's not easy but try not to appear helpless so you are not taken advantage of.

Prayers would help too....

I wish you the best....
Thanks and God bless
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
D&C is 3000, i dont understand why you didn't do the right thing then in school!
well if you are a girl and you are reading this, if you get pregnant outside marriage remove it, even if the guy promises heaven and earth remove it for YOUR OWN good!
now back to op, men naturally have a soft spot for woman who have kids for them! i dont have a kid! so dont ask me why?
Today is sunday i hope you are in church doing thankgiving because God wants to rearrange ur life!
you dont need to think dear! you called the child "A love child" you probaly still do love him! Go back asap and be happy!
note of caution tho: your child for the 2nd man! what i need to say is long so i will return and modify wen i get home.

Re: Advice Needed by valdes00(m): 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
@ 21 .... two kids for diff men.... ahn an, na wa oo ....mak I kuku keep shut....
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
LOVE is all that matters
Re: Advice Needed by EmperorLee(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
You have 2 kids already, why don't you focus on raising both of them as a single mother with equal love rather than marrying a man who will always favour one over another

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by rosalieene(f): 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
its so unfortunate! The second guy just came to take a taste of you! karma is a bitch!
If u still have feelings for the first guy, you can give him a trial but tie your legs like mermaid style. Don't allow anyone to take advantage of you again. Most importantly, go to God in prayer, ask him to give you wisdom to make good decision that would favor you and your kids.
Re: Advice Needed by Bimpeade2016: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
@rosalieene, @emperorlee and @2bb4cb3e thanks y'all. God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
you are welcome! yea and about the 2nd kid!
before i forget.... men are very territorial! i dont know the age differences between the kids but i will advice you to allow them to be close!
that way you wont allow the child or your HUSBAND to feel awkward or start having funny tots
its easy take them out together! buy the kids toys that they can play together that isn't COMPETITIVE
the closer the kids are the easier things will be for your husband and you
hope you understand dear

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
D&C is 3000, i dont understand why you didn't do the right thing then in school!
well if you are a girl and you are reading this, if you get pregnant outside marriage remove it, even if the guy promises heaven and earth remove it for YOUR OWN good!
now back to op, men naturally have a soft spot for woman who have kids for them! i dont have a kid! so dont ask me why?
Today is sunday i hope you are in church doing thankgiving because God wants to rearrange ur life!
you dont need to think dear! you called the child "A love child" you probaly still do love him! Go back asap and be happy!
note of caution tho: your child for the 2nd man! what i need to say is long so i will return and modify wen i get home.

You're right.
Re: Advice Needed by Bimpeade2016: 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
you are welcome! yea and about the 2nd kid!
before i forget.... men are very territorial! i dont know the age differences between the kids but i will advice you to allow them to be close!
that way you wont allow the child or your HUSBAND to feel awkward or start having funny tots
its easy take them out together! buy the kids toys that they can play together that isn't COMPETITIVE
the closer the kids are the easier things will be for your husband and you
hope you understand dear

Yes i do. The kids are 10yrs and 2yrs

(1) (Reply)

Bad Girl Twerk Like Never Before / Is This Also Flirting? Or Chatting / Why It Is Dfficult To Get A Husband (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.