Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Imo Rerun: Apc’s Nzeruo Emerges Winner In Oru East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Rerun: Apc’s Nzeruo Emerges Winner In Oru East (1664 Views)

Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable / Rivers Rerun: APC Rally For Abe In Rivers State (photos) / Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Rerun: Apc’s Nzeruo Emerges Winner In Oru East by suasmablow(m): 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
The Independent National Electoral
Commission (INEC) has declared the
candidate of the ruling All
Progressives Congress (APC), Mr
Nkenna Nzeruo, winner of the Oru
East State Constituency rerun
election in Imo State.
The APC candidate polled 5,000
votes on Sunday to win the seat in
the Imo State House of Assembly in
southeast Nigeria.
Meanwhile, final collation is still on
going at Okigwe Local Government
Area as residents await the final
result from the rerun election.
Major gladiators in the election, the
APC and Peoples Democratic Party
(PDP) have continued to trade
blames, accusing one another of
electoral malpractices and
manipulations.

Source: https://www.today.ng/politics/157119/imo-rerun-apcs-nzeruo-emerges-winner-oru-east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Rerun: Apc’s Nzeruo Emerges Winner In Oru East by kahal29: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
E don happen.... . Wey the online voters?

4 Likes

Re: Imo Rerun: Apc’s Nzeruo Emerges Winner In Oru East by dustmalik: 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
I thought they said apc was none existent in the SE. Some people will have a hard time sleeping tonight.

4 Likes

Re: Imo Rerun: Apc’s Nzeruo Emerges Winner In Oru East by GEJ2019(m): 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
Wu Dier winin EPP.99% politicians including the C In C Are legal Criminals.

Writers in Nairalander WhatsApp me if u interestd in Getin paid fr writing.
Re: Imo Rerun: Apc’s Nzeruo Emerges Winner In Oru East by seunmsg(m): 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lalasticlala, come and push this to FP so that the world can see that APC just won an assembly seat in Imo state, south east of Nigeria. They even defeated PDP, the party that is supposed to liberate Ndigbo grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Imo Rerun: Apc’s Nzeruo Emerges Winner In Oru East by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
front page

2 Likes

Re: Imo Rerun: Apc’s Nzeruo Emerges Winner In Oru East by bender79: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
Wailers be like- How come, we thought south east rejected APC.

4 Likes

Re: Imo Rerun: Apc’s Nzeruo Emerges Winner In Oru East by alawi5k: 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
I am elated. Most of the online voters doesn't have voters card. Those that have can't stay 3 hours on queue waiting for Inec Adhoc staff. The real voters are our parents and grannies. The day my dad told me that he was going out to vote during the last local government election conducted by Mr Peter Obi at the twilight of his tenure, I tried to discourage him but to no avail. How can a man in his 70s stand for hours just to vote for councillors and chairman that doesn't have autonomy. So congrats to Nzeruo, politics is indeed local. Get the support of old men and women in your area and some youths that doesn't have smart phones, you're already a winner. Your party is inconsequential.
*Run away from the thread* shouting lalasticlala

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Rerun: Apc’s Nzeruo Emerges Winner In Oru East by junketer(m): 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
I have always said that apc will rig and rig and rig all elections. Thise thinking they will vote apc or buhari in 2019 must be dreaming. Apc is going to take rigging of electiins fo another heaights. Just watch and see things unfold.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Rerun: Apc’s Nzeruo Emerges Winner In Oru East by seunmsg(m): 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
junketer:
I have always said that apc will rig and rig and rig all elections. Thise thinking they will vote apc or buhari in 2019 must be dreaming. Apc is going to take rigging of electiins fo another heaights. Just watch and see things unfold.

Too early to wail bro. PDP lost, accept the decision of the good people of Imo state and move on. Abusing Rochas on nairaland and calling him okorohawusa won't make Imolites vote for PDP.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Rerun: Apc’s Nzeruo Emerges Winner In Oru East by OBAFEMIawolowo: 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
Is oru east part of IMO north senatorial constituency?

Just asking ooo, cos I dont understand
Re: Imo Rerun: Apc’s Nzeruo Emerges Winner In Oru East by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
junketer:
[s]I have always said that apc will rig and rig and rig all elections. Thise thinking they will vote apc or buhari in 2019 must be dreaming. Apc is going to take rigging of electiins fo another heaights. Just watch and see things unfold.[/s]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Rerun: Apc’s Nzeruo Emerges Winner In Oru East by eyeview: 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
Am not saying they rigged or not but isn't it rather strange that the APC man polled a round figure of 5000 votes in election that recorded very low turnout.
Meanwhile,why is it that wherever the APC candidate 'won',it was instantly declared but other areas where PDP was touted to have massive support was declared inconclusive.

....Just asking
Re: Imo Rerun: Apc’s Nzeruo Emerges Winner In Oru East by franchizy(m): 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
I blame the supreme court for this great lose of PDP. No way APC can win a ward with the existence of card reader.

Now those of us that rejoiced about the Rivers and Akwa Ibom verdict will now cry.

I see APC rigingtheir way come 2019 and taken over all the states in south East and South South.

My tears today on this lose by PDP will hunt the justices of the supreme court.

I must not fail to congratulate Rochasand APC for this great victory. indeed i have realize that elections are not won online.

I will keep wailing until the senate includes the supreme court vetdict into the electoral Act else i see our great party dying a natural death come 2019.

At this point, i give Edo and Ondo state to APC. Congrats to APC in advance.

#I Remain a wailer #

3 Likes

Re: Imo Rerun: Apc’s Nzeruo Emerges Winner In Oru East by modath(f): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
franchizy:
I blame the supreme court for this great lose of PDP. No way APC can win a ward with the existence of card reader.

Now those of us that rejoiced about the Rivers and Akwa Ibom verdict will now cry.

I see APC rigingtheir way come 2019 and taken over all the states in south East and South South.

My tears today on this lose by PDP will hunt the justices of the supreme court.

I must not fail to congratulate Rochasand APC for this great victory. indeed i have realize that elections are not won online.

I will keep wailing until the senate includes the supreme court vetdict into the electoral Act else i see our great party dying a natural death come 2019.

At this point, i give Edo and Ondo state to APC. Congrats to APC in advance.

#I Remain a wailer #

You are not serious. cheesy cheesy

As Bubu dey vex me reach, that PDP is wailing gives me joy, Shebi dem dey dance on top SC's invalidation of SCR.. They failed to realise that temporary pleasure should never be sacrificed for lifelong happiness.

Elections are not won by chest beating on Nairaland, cursing a tribe, denigrating a religion or maligning other people culture, elections are won on the "field"... Hopefully we go see some peace a quiet on these NL mean streets...they will cry blood!! grin

Jackbauress1, what says you? Does it conform to the wish of the people sis?

2 Likes

Re: Imo Rerun: Apc’s Nzeruo Emerges Winner In Oru East by Victorvexz(m): 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
junketer:
Yimu

1 Like

Re: Imo Rerun: Apc’s Nzeruo Emerges Winner In Oru East by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
modath:

You are not serious. cheesy cheesy

As Bubu dey vex me reach, that PDP is wailing gives me joy, Shebi dem dey dance on top SC's invalidation of SCR.. They failed to realise that temporary pleasure should never be sacrificed for lifelong happiness.

Elections are not won by chest beating on Nairaland, cursing a tribe, denigrating a religion or maligning other people culture, elections are won on the "field"... Hopefully we go see some peace a quiet on these NL mean streets...they will cry blood!! grin

Jackbauress1, what says you? Does it conform to the wish of the people sis?
Me think the love for Okorocha made the people to vote for APC. Left for Buhari, he is hated so much and the has increased because of the harsh economy. angry
Re: Imo Rerun: Apc’s Nzeruo Emerges Winner In Oru East by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
How come APC won in the SE? Thought e-warlords said anything attached to Okorocha is hated totally in the SE? This victory is a popularity test for Rochas and APC at large.

The truth is, most of those who boast and make unrealistic observations online don't even vote.

Congratulations to the winner.

1 Like

Re: Imo Rerun: Apc’s Nzeruo Emerges Winner In Oru East by babyfaceafrica: 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lolz
Re: Imo Rerun: Apc’s Nzeruo Emerges Winner In Oru East by modath(f): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
JackBaueress1:
Me think the love for Okorocha made the people to vote for APC. Left for Buhari, he is hated so much and the has increased because of the harsh economy. angry

Okorocha is loved like that? shocked shocked It's shocking! Thought his goodwill must have fizzled out by now...

How come the deep seated okorohausa rhetorics here though? I do know 3/4 of the embittered souls here are just butt hurt cos of 2015 election major apako so they shouldn't be taken seriously but I'm still amazed!!

BTW, I used to think you & Abagworo were high on cheap baby oku cos every other Ibo voice here is anti Okorocha... grin

PS... People are angry with Bubu (economy mainly) for our side too but they dislike his opponents even more, so na real impasse dey ground.

1 Like

Re: Imo Rerun: Apc’s Nzeruo Emerges Winner In Oru East by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
modath:

Okorocha is loved like that? shocked shocked It's shocking! Thought his goodwill must have fizzled out by now...

How come the deep seated okorohausa rhetorics here though? I do know 3/4 of the embittered souls here are just butt hurt cos of 2015 election major apako so they shouldn't be taken seriously but I'm still amazed!!

BTW, I used to think you & Abagworo were high on cheap baby oku cos every other Ibo voice here is anti Okorocha... grin

PS... People are angry with Bubu (economy mainly) for our side too but they dislike his opponents even more, so na real impasse dey ground.
forget what you read online about Okorocha's haters. Those who hate him mostly are Anambra people. He is very loved and his philanthropy is still felt by Imo people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See! This Governor That Doesn't Take Salary / I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- Former President Goodluck Jonat / See The Demons Believed To Be Living In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.