Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive (30347 Views)

I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries / APC Wins In Owerri West Re-run, Others Declared Inconclusive / INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by CSTR12: 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
Call07034780891:
All the people that have made the SE and Nigeria at large proud educationally are all Anambra people till date. For the past 10yrs Anambra has maintained first spot in academics and this has been the norm since the time of the great Zik and Ojukwu. You have nothing on us as we are over and above your state in all ramification.

As at the time Zik from Onitsha- Anambra state) went to America to study no Imo state person has seen chalk. What about the first Oxford(Ojukwu from Nnewi- Anambra state) product in Africa when Imolites were still living on trees.. cool There's a reason we are the father of the Igbo race cool

Imo state women prefer prostitution to schooling while their men prefer militancy, armed robbery and mechanic than going to school. All the mechanic I have seen in Anambra and Rivers state are mainly Imo state people. Why is that? cool

[s][/s]
You are sick in the head, young man.
I wouldn't be surprised if you are not igbo.

2 Likes

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by obailala(m): 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
CSTR12:
If rochas okorocha level of governance is what you want for imo state then i can't help you.
I don't have time for base politics. A governor that built a christmas tree for 600 million in a state where poverty has driven a lot of the ladies into whoredom can never be a standard for reckoning.
Call07034780891:
Is that why Okorocha diverted and frittered 26 billion bailout funds with Turkey women under the guise of chasing foreign investors? Till today no one has come with a pin and state is hugely indebted with large backlog of unpaid salaries. Not that there's anything anywhere on ground.

I deal with facts and figures not sentiments. cool
Nope, you guys should learn to read and comprehend; I never said Rochas was a saint, I only compared him with his predecessors. As messy as Rochas' administration may have been so far, it still beats the 12 combined years of Udenwa and Ohakim in terms of development.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by Mintek: 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
modath:

I love your response!! Politics is indeed "local", 3rd hand info from party cronies, political jobbers intent on fleecing Abuja bigwigs and blogs should never be taken as fact... grassroot will tell the real story..smiley

Same reason it was easy for Omisore (alleged mastermind of Bola Ige's murder ooo) to dupe Jona into staking billions on a non exising political base in Osun & some mumu were postulating theories on top!!! Place wey dem nor know beyond passing through while commuting...... Claiming Osoba was don Dada in Ogun and Ladoja could water to wine in Oyo politics...Very funny.. smiley

I can see your obsession with Jonathan is incurable. Why so much hate for a man who has quit peacefully? ...and how do you fare now under the demented relic you foisted on us?

The religious fanatics in Osun State and other core northern states were never going to vote Jonathan...it has nothing to do with performance or poor support mobilisation. He lost there as well in 2011.

Buhari also won overwhelmingly in ALL core northern states including those governed then by the PDP in 2011 to tell you it was ALL about creed and religion and not poor performance as you mischievous liars want to force down the throats of gullible Nigerians.

So, what did he do wrong by mobilising funds to garner support? Would you rather have him make no effort at all?

Jonathan ! Jonathan!! Jonathan!!! every single day? Se ko tie nsu e ni? Kilodede?

How much are you even paid for this media job? Na wa o!

2 Likes

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by kahal29: 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
kolaaderin:

And PDP killed it at the supreme court because they felt it will favour them at the period. They are yet to see anything.

Final armagadon on PDP come 2019.

No mind them..... This is just the beginning

1 Like

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by CSTR12: 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
obailala:
Nope, you guys should learn to read and comprehend; I never said Rochas was a saint, I only compared him with his predecessors. As messy as Rochas' administration may have been so far, it still beats the 12 combined years of Udenwa and Ohakim in terms of development.
Maybe. Rochas okorocha and his predecessors is like the difference between -1 and -2 in governance. Utterly irrelevant. We want something much better.
Which is why i want APGA to sweep the entire east. They are the only party that has shown any iota of promise with respect to igboland.
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by kahal29: 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
Daplux4:

That results were manipulated we lives in oweeri we made contact and attan was leading from various pulling boots

This is just the beginning.... Like I said earlier.. .. Those who celebrated the Supreme Court judgment that killed the card reader will one day wail and wail till they will be tired of wailing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by Call07034780891: 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
In other words Okoroawusa should be stoned to death for succeeding in making the state broke, useless and worthless cool

Below is an Imo state girl that was rendered useless as a prostitute by Okoroawusa. This is one of the millions of Imolites out there in the same dilemma.

obailala:

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by excel101(m): 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
They are always quick to announce results when they win, but the ones the lose is inconclusive.

1 Like

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by Abagworo(m): 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
obailala:

In addition to what you wrote there was no 600 million Naira Christmas tree. Emeka Ihedioha started the rumour and they used internet blogs to spread the lies. Can anyone bring any proof of where any Imo Government official gave the cost of the tree? Not everyone is a dunce.
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by obailala(m): 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
Call07034780891:
In other words Okoroawusa should be stoned to death for succeeding in making the state broke, useless and worthless cool

Below is an Imo state girl that was rendered useless as a prostitute by Okoroawusa. This is one of the millions of Imolites out there in the same dilemma.

Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by Abagworo(m): 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
Call07034780891:

Be careful Chino. What exactly makes this fine girl a prostitute? Is it the shisha? Do you know your wife's past or should we show you her nude photos?

1 Like

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by pleasuremaster: 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
ddippset:
Rochas is representing. Oshomole will deliver too. Only Amaechi failed to deliver. Well maybe because he wasn't the sitting governor during the re runs. Rochas is really representing. PDP started the art of rigging in AFRICA. and the supreme court stamped it. They havent seen nothing yet. Let them just wait till 2019 when there shall be so much wailing, weeping and grinding of teeth.
Guy u said it all. I hail u. Real matters
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by Call07034780891: 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hopeless daft do you want to see your mother's unclad images because she is equally a retired prostitute just like many Imo state women.

Below are more prostitutes in imo state fighting dirty because of hardship in the state. Imo state main stay is prostitution cool

Abagworo:

Be careful Chino. What exactly makes this fine girl a prostitute? Is it the shisha? Do you know your wife's past or should we show you her nude photos?

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by Call07034780891: 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
obailala:
Are you okay?

Do you need more?
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by MrMcJay(m): 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
Anambra fighting Imo, Imo fighting Abia, Enugu fighting Fulani, Abia North fighting Abia South, All of them fighting Ebonyi.

This explains why the SE remains the way it is.

3 Likes

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by kings09(m): 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
You v jst confirmed ur ApC is same thing with Pdp. So because PDP started d art of rigging, u feel APC shld do same n even raise d standard of rigging yet u preached CHANGE during the 2015 elections n u v also 4goten same PDP members (Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Atiku n even Rochas) are also part of APC. U n such lots have Hypocrisy as ur surnames. I'd advise u not to kill urslf over diz politicians cos by 2019 they wld defect to another party that serves their interests as thr z no permanent friend/enemy in politics.
ddippset:
Rochas is representing. Oshomole will deliver too. Only Amaechi failed to deliver. Well maybe because he wasn't the sitting governor during the re runs. Rochas is really representing. PDP started the art of rigging in AFRICA. and the supreme court stamped it. They havent seen nothing yet. Let them just wait till 2019 when there shall be so much wailing, weeping and grinding of teeth.

1 Like

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by cascarino(m): 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
obailala:
Are you okay?
Stop honouring that boy called chino with your comments. He is not mentally sound. All his arguments lack sound logic- they're only full of hatred for anything that concerns Imo state. He is not an imolite but will always border himself with whatever is happening in the state. When next he talks to you don't just give him any attention-he is not worth it. I suspect he is having a sort of neurosis.

1 Like

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
Call07034780891:

Imo state people are generally poor, so it is possible that they were all bought with rice and salt. But let us wait for the final result from INEC.

Please Stop This cool
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by Pchidexy(m): 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
Chino the mad dog is here again! Listen to him only if you want to get mad.
Chino the south east destroyer continue!
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by kahal29: 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
excel101:
They are always quick to announce results when they win, but the ones the lose is inconclusive.

Which people........?

Can't you see that APC is in clear insurmountable lead? How on earth can PDP win with this result am seeing :

Okigwe North Senatorial Rerun Results:

Apc = 48,921.
PDP = 40,142.
Difference = 8,777.

Outstanding Registered voters. 13, 000.

Re-election to take place in 15 polling units mainly in Isiala Mbano (Ararume LGA and Stronghold) and ihitte uboma ( APC Candidate - LGA)

The problem with some of you online voters is that you forget that politics is local. The real voters neither browse nor have browsable phones nor even know what is called data which is used for browsing.

2 Likes

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by Call07034780891: 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
You all can keep weeping, crying and seeking for sympathy but you hopeless people always turn blind and dumb when the b.astard called abagworo goes courting for trouble. Outside that I careless about the worthless imo state and it's people.

I am on NL for you guys...
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by Pidggin(f): 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
Mintek:

I can see your obsession with Jonathan is incurable. Why so much hate for a man who has quit peacefully? ...and how do you fare now under the demented relic you foisted on us?

The religious fanatics in Osun State and other core northern states were never going to vote Jonathan...it has nothing to do with performance or poor support mobilisation. He lost there as well in 2011.

Buhari also won overwhelmingly in ALL core northern states including those governed then by the PDP in 2011 to tell you it was ALL about creed and religion and not poor performance as you mischievous liars want to force down the throats of gullible Nigerians.

So, what did he do wrong by mobilising funds to garner support? Would you rather have him make no effort at all?

Jonathan ! Jonathan!! Jonathan!!! every single day? Se ko tie nsu e ni? Kilodede?

How much are you even paid for this media job? Na wa o!

Epic!

1 Like

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by Pchidexy(m): 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
Call07034780891:
All the people that have made the SE and Nigeria at large proud educationally are all Anambra people till date. For the past 10yrs Anambra has maintained first spot in academics and this has been the norm since the time of the great Zik and Ojukwu. You have nothing on us as we are over and above your state in all ramification.

As at the time Zik from Onitsha- Anambra state) went to America to study no Imo state person has seen chalk. What about the first Oxford(Ojukwu from Nnewi- Anambra state) product in Africa when Imolites were still living on trees.. cool There's a reason we are the father of the Igbo race cool

Imo state women prefer prostitution to schooling while their men prefer militancy, armed robbery and mechanic than going to school. All the mechanic I have seen in Anambra and Rivers state are mainly Imo state people. Why is that? cool

[s][/s]

Chino, it seems your mother is a prostitute hence your obsession with prostitutes.

Get a life boy!

1 Like

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by Call07034780891: 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
Pchidexy:

I am Chidi Njoku, it seems my mother is a prostitute hence my obsession with prostitutes.

!

Chidi Njoku is that true? Now tell us about your father. cool
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by medpren: 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
herzern:
Buhari tenure's INEC and inconclusive elections

Once APC tries rigging elections and the people say 'NO' they violent bloodthirsty party starts shooting guns and they'll call it inconclusive. Can Rochas beat his chest and say he is still as popular he was in 2011?

How many sane electorates will vote a party whose bigotted bloodthirsty president believe they are 5%ers and should be treated with disdain? The papa of baboons will be ready to die to kill millions if he loses in 2019. Thank God his children will outlive him and will reap whatever tree he has planted.
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by bewla(m): 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
argon500:
we no go gree. How can APC wins in South east state..

In IPOB voice.. Na rigging
Garri and #500 do d magic
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by Blessedward: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
ddippset:
i love U for dis comment..NICE ONE!Tell them
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by medpren: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
What I can say to Nigerians is 'RIP democracy'. All the APC supporter here are ready to rig and possible kill to take power. The one called dippset is one muslin yoruba man that was more interested in Rivers election than in Osun elections.

Now here he is supporting power at all cost mentality even if it means killing every Imolite to get it. No matter how hard you stick to power. It is always transient. Buhari will go and democracy will return again. For now enjoy your autocracy and feudalism while it lasts.

1 Like

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by kahal29: 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
medpren:
What I can say to Nigerians is 'RIP democracy'. All the APC supporter here are ready to rig and possible kill to take power. The one called dippset is one muslin yoruba man that was more interested in Rivers election than in Osun elections.

Now here he is supporting power at all cost mentality even if it means killing every Imolite to get it. No matter how hard you stick to power. It is always transient. Buhari will go and democracy will return again. For now enjoy your autocracy and feudalism while it lasts.

This is just the beginning.. .. Like I said earlier this year those who celebrated the Supreme Court judgment that killed the card reader will one day wail and wail till they will be tired of wailing.

1 Like

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by kahal29: 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
medpren:

You were warned by NgeneUkwenu. ... it's too late to cry

https://www.nairaland.com/2902864/supreme-court-ruling-wike-vs

2 Likes

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by bakila: 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
dullardeen:
PDP left with organised, conclusive and fair elections.... All that is left is Dullard-grade elections!
Those were organized and concluded fraud. It gave birth to an Election petition industry in the legal profession.
We want honest and transparent election result. The kind of conclusive election the Rivers PERO read to the world, would be the last of such comedy Nigeria should see.

1 Like

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by smartleo(m): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
obailala:
Wasere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doguwa Attacks Murtala Garo At Kano APC Meeting / Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why / Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.