Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade (46735 Views)

If You Think Those In National Assembly Are Idiots, Wait For 2019 - Garba Shehu / Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade / We Should Have Allowed Igbos To Secede...Gen. Alani Akinrinade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by ekeson01: 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by lagdmark(m): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
Most enlightened Yoruba folks have immediately realized that APC is a Big Fraud and buhari is the worst President in Nigeria history, only the foolish once still contest the issue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by HydrogenForest: 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
Threads like this make omenka shed tears. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by guychidile: 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
To be honest,this is the he type of man Pmb will appoint as his political advisers., he is honest.
he knows what Nigerians needs.he have said everything,.may God bless him for telling us the real thing to do .,to get Nigeria on a sound foot again.
Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by Reference(m): 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
TippyTop:
Damn! This interview was a great eye opener. Long article but worth the time, a real masterpiece.

Now put him side by side with the likes of Obasanjo, the author and finisher of everything wrong with this country and you realize just what went wrong. But I'm sorry for him because his creaky cupboard will be thrown open for all the skeletons to dance to Magu's talking drum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by guychidile: 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
To be honest,this is the he type of man Pmb will appoint as his political advisers., he is honest.
he knows what Nigerians needs.he have said everything,.may God bless him for telling us the real thing to do .,to get Nigeria on a sound foot again. .restructure or referendum ..period.
Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
HydrogenForest:
Threads like this make omenka shed tears. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are very correct! Funny enough, he is AWOL grin

1 Like

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by medpren: 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
Truth be told, the man regrets fighting against Biafra, he just stopped short of saying it clearly. Like late Adekunle who believe the SW fought so that oil will flow to the fulani oligarchy, Gen Alani feels used.
Now many sane non-hausa/fulani who fought in the war are in deep regrets and have come to terms that Biafra was indeed right. The problem is-will the present day yorubas learn from this or will insist on dying for the fulanis again in the next war (If it becomes inevitable).

Let us peacefully go our diff ways country and avoid a catastrophe. Lugard is not God.

2 Likes

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by Reference(m): 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
dubemivan:
I dont know who this man is.......... But seriously he is making a whole lot of sense!

Let me put it like this. He is the exact opposite from OBJ in every sense of it. About the same rank in the army, about the same exploits during the civil war though he was a far braver soldier and his results were far more decisive. Then came the the establishment to pick OBJ over him obviously because of his slippery tendencies, comformity to the establishment (aka lap dog) and far looser morals (IBB called him a clownish buffoon). And the rest like they say is history. What the establishment needs from a man s to ditch his beliefs and lead his people by the nose ring into slavery. They hate independent minded thinkers and aspirers of communal liberty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by blazetitov: 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
HydrogenForest:
Akinrade should talk to Osinbajo.

It is such a shame that yorubas are now singing another song now that they are within the corridors of power.

They were the ones shouting and crying the loudest calling for restructuring but today, their VP says it is not necessary.

I smh.

Stop generalizing. I am Yoruba and i want restructuring!

Let there be a referendum for people to vote leave or stay with well agreed guidelines for such exists without any bloodshed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by babadee1(m): 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
ATERI:

Really? Even when PDP was in power? I ask because he used to be very close to Obasanjo.

Gen Akinrinade has never been close to Obasanjo, he was a NADECO man and one of the founders of AD and Afenifere right from 1999.

1 Like

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by shinel(f): 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
(Guinness book of record) Biggest mistake Nigerians ever make '
Voting the Daura Dollardino as president. Clueless Pensioner.

2 Likes

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by blazetitov: 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
medpren:
Truth be told, the man regrets fighting against Biafra, he just stopped short of saying it clearly. Like late Adekunle who believe the SW fought so that oil will flow to the fulani oligarchy, Gen Alani feels used.
Now many sane non-hausa/fulani who fought in the war are in deep regrets and have come to terms that Biafra was indeed right. The problem is-will the present day yorubas learn from this or will insist on dying for the fulanis again in the next war (If it becomes inevitable).

Let us peacefully go our diff ways country and avoid a catastrophe. Lugard is not God.

Go and check records of all the national conferences that have been held in this country. The Yoruba agenda has always been for the return to fiscal federalism. Even the one conducted by Ex president Obasanjo. Kindly use google.

PYO is not the leader of the Yoruba race and does not speak for the people. He is just a vice president of Nigeria from SW.

IPOB protesters should first of all get the support of their leaders who rush to Abuja to fight for juicy positions and contracts.

2 Likes

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by banmee(m): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
Leaders in Nigeria don't just think Nigerians are id.iots, they also know they are s.tupid.
Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by Gamusgamus: 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
medpren:

http://sunnewsonline.com/nigeria-must-restructure-or-break-up/
MY MY MY, GOD BLESS YOU SIR, YOU HAVE TOLD THE WHOLE TRUTH WITHOUT MINCING WORDS, MY ABLE PRESIDENT PLEASE ACCEPT THE SIMPLE TRUTH AND DO THE NEEDFUL

1 Like

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by RexTramadol1: 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
That name sounds like........

Alani Pamolekun

Well said Alani!
Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by Nduway(m): 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
APC the problem of naija!!!

3 Likes

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by limeta(f): 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
ATERI:

In 8 years that a fellow Yoruba was the President of Nigeria, he granted many interviews but I can only recall one occasion when Gen. Akinrinade talked about restructuring. Should he become President of Nigeria, he is likely to wait for his last year in office before talking about it.

Point
I don,t know what to say to this,so i just give you like
good one.
Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by flezyblinkzy: 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
Aigbofa:

The General did not just wake up one morning and started asking for a restructured country, he has been consistent.
He is different from the people who kept quiet and enjoyed the "yam" with Jonathan while shouting Jonathan till 2099, and as soon as Jonathan lost the "yam" they suddenly changed to be the most vocal advocates for restructuring, that is called hypocrisy.
He is joking
Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by XaintJoel20: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
This was the same Gen that said the military was in possession of Buhari's original certificate. I guess himself and Buhari are no longer in good terms...

Anyway, he said the undiluted truth...
Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by olalekan1(m): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
This man has said it all. We need a referendum!

1 Like

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by tivta(m): 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
Finally someone who sees beyond tribe, am really impressed. Hungerbad can never comment on such topic

1 Like

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by valiantheartprod(f): 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
may buhari, receive since today, in Jesus name
Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by sammhi(m): 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
But my question is why didn't GEJ restructure the country in his time?
Why was there no upheaval as this then?
If you feel someone is cheating you and you have the opportunity to head the place , won't you redeem it? So it means GEJ too didn't believe in restrutucture .

1 Like

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
nigeriafilm:
APC don't think you are idiots. APC know you are idiots. APC knows all their followers are idiots.
But the mistake they make is,they think all Nigerians are their followers

ofcus dat y dey av only 95% n all of d whole 5% nigerians r unfollowin ....#no matter hw loud a loser make noise in2 d microphone d world wonnt hear ...life is nt all abt nairaland naggin evryday..
Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by Sammyramires(m): 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
Please good people of Nairaland. I go by the name Sammyramires on this platform.

I subscribed for a competition and I need your teeming supports to emerge victorious.

All you have to do is to please click on this link to view my Video

#thevjapprenticesearch

NOTE: the contestant with the most views goes home with the trophy.

Please I take God beg you... view my video to boost my chances of winning.

I WORE WHITE SHIRT WITH RED TIE, BACKING A PARAGON BUS.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIRttzSBYGe/

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
Reference:

nish buffoon). And the rest like they say is history. What the establishment needs from a man s to ditch his beliefs and lead his people by the nose ring into slavery. They hate independent minded thinkers and aspirers of communal liberty.
when one has these qualities and people notice, they tend to label you an outcast. you clearly standout from the crowd.

it is this wierdness i find attractive in my present girlfriend
Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by Mrfred43(m): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
Believe it or not, the man has said all.
Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by vRendoh(m): 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
angry
I think if this government is smart, that is the route they should take. They should create new articles, which will allow any constituent part of the federation to go without carrying gun. When we fought Biafra, we didn’t take the land. They are the same people who are still there today.
Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by vRendoh(m): 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
grin
Cloth wey go tear go tear irrespective of the care or pampering you give to it. Make all of us wise up.....stop the deceit and do gentleman thing. Enough of the fooling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Insists On Direct Primaries In Edo / Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe / Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.