Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,905 members, 7,952,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade (47148 Views)

If You Think Those In National Assembly Are Idiots, Wait For 2019 - Garba Shehu / Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade / We Should Have Allowed Igbos To Secede...Gen. Alani Akinrinade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by anonimi: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
mazichika:
See real yeruba talking not these kids we have here on nairaland

Are you saying that:

- aresa
- gbawe
- modath

are kids?

Nor let them catch you oh.
My hand nor dey oh! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by juman(m): 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
I think those apc are good people but they are just stupid and very unserious, that are their problems.

They are running a senseless government.
Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by ebby9z(m): 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
The interview is not only insightful but also frank and unequivocal. The only problem is that we Nigerians talk too much. By now, there should be a real pressure on federal govt on this restructuring issue. We all know any leader from the north will passionately reject regionalism simply because the north seems to be the only region gaining from this political rape.

1 Like

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by anonimi: 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
coolscott:
[size=13pt]There are some things you should just ignore. The only concern is if you ignore utterances born of inferior intellect, there is the risk of such utterances attracting endorsements from the public as time goes on. We all know that the things the public ends up believing do not always make sense.[/size]

Don't you think that is the more reason why those who know better should endeavour to make the sacrifice of time, effort and energy needed to quickly and promptly these erroneous utterances so that our society does not go to rot and affect those who claim to have superior knowledge
Otherwise who will correct the erroneous utterances?

1 Like

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by SirShymexx: 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
These APC clowns had the opportunity to create a dynasty, but ended up messing it up, with an illiterate leader who isn't in tune with governance. After the election - the aim ought to have been focusing on people oriented programmes; dialogue and reconciliation; brainstorming on the best way to move the country forward; and the economy.

However, the clowns were busy institutionalising nepotism (which was the bane of the previous administration), while chasing corruption everywhere, when the party is immersed in corruption and Booharry and everyone around him, including his wife, are corruption personified. Heck, the most corrupt people in the last administration are yet to be prosecuted, despite all the noise and playing to the gallery. And the government is yet to achieve anything concrete, while the economy is about to be flushed down the toilet.

APC needs to change its name to what it's meant to be: Armoured Personnel Carrier - because, these fools just bombed everything without precision and accuracy. What a waste of political party! grin

1 Like

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by Deen77: 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
dearpreye:
Well, Nigeria has always been divided. What's left is the physical separation but with a genuine attempt at restructuring, there's hope.

But I doubt if the APC, as against its own manifesto, is going to look in that direction. PMB has since frowned at it. VP has also voiced against it but these voices aren't enough to drown our calls for restructuring.

Whether or not the FG likes it, nature has its own ways of balancing put injustices. A violent separation awaits this country if 'the powers that be ' don't follow the path of wisdom. They can only postpone the evil day.

The current structure of Nigeria is an enemy to peace and development. It's an invitation to anarchy and chaos. It's my hope these lazy leaders will listen.

Easy said than done, Vote Alani tomorrow as president. He will not restructure, when you are in power, you enjoy the position.

When Ojukwu was fighting for Biafra, the man was coming to capture Lagos because power is sweet. Is Ore or Benin part of Biafra?.

Jonathan spends 5 years as Nigeria president forgetting his people today he is regretting but is too late.

OBJ spend 8 year's looking for another 4 yrs trying to extend his tenure.

Tomorrow you see an Ibo man, he will rule and leave the position without restructuring.

3 Likes

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by jahsharon: 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
nigeriafilm:
APC don't think you are idiots. APC know you are idiots. APC knows all their followers are idiots.
But the mistake they make is,they think all Nigerians are their followers

Yes, I am an idiot for supporting APC. I am an idiot for contributing my little quota to the ouster of the ineffectual buffoon and his gang of thieves. If not that I and some other too deep thinkers stupidly supported APC, the ineffectual buffoon would still be in power, ATM-Dasuki would still be sharing money and by now the money would have gotten to me, I would have gotten some millions too. I am really an idiot. But, if you think that I am an idiot has you have said, what shall we call the man that gave birth to a low life like you? Nitwit, scalywag, fool or nonentity?

By now, Boko Haram would still be growing steadily because there would have been no resistance from the Nigerian Army. Boko Haram would have captured the whole 19 states in the North and would have been on there way to the South-East and South. The poster with the id nigeriafilm would by now be in IDP camp and all his family members would have been slaughtered by Boko Haram because Jonathan and his gang of thieves would have used money meant for arms and ammunition to buy houses in Dubai, America and Europe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by anonimi: 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
Those Yoruba fools and idiotas know themselves.
Those deaf and dumb Yoruba leaders looters, who would not listen to the words of our elders know themselves.
The omo ales aka bastards who abused our late sage, Awo know themselves.
The ajegudujera waki & dies aka chop & quench who sold their tribal heritage for a bowl of porridge know themselves.
The akotiletas and wombilikwobias corrupt elements know themselves.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2508658_oroagba_jpeg0abfc12dc92c58919137322247296662

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026900_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by Seunjungle(m): 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
Am in full support with what dad Alani just said abt break up!

But, my question is that why these people from East and South refused to understand that fact when their son Jonathan was in power?....after embezzled they now want to go!

1 Like

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by shizzleStar: 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
jahsharon:

[s]Yes, I am an idiot for supporting APC. I am an idiot for contributing my little quota to the ouster of the ineffectual buffoon and his gang of thieves. If not that I and some other too deep thinkers stupidly supported APC, the ineffectual buffoon would still be in power, ATM-Dasuki would still be sharing money and by now the money would have gotten to me, I would have gotten some millions too. I am really an idiot.

By now, Boko Haram would still be growing steadily because there would have been no resistance from the Nigerian Army. Boko Haram would have captured the whole 19 states in the North and would have been on there way to the South-East and South. The poster with the id nigeriafilm would by now be in IDP camp and all his family members would have been slaughtered by Boko Haram[/s].
Why are you writing a dirge?

Or is it a hymn of lamentation?

Your papa die?

1 Like

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by jahsharon: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
shizzleStar:
Why are you writing a dirge?

Or is it a hymn of lamentation?

Your papa die?

Your father just died.

2 Likes

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by Deen77: 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
anonimi:
Those Yoruba fools and idiotas know themselves.
Those deaf and dumb Yoruba leaders looters, who would not listen to the words of our elders know themselves.
The omo ales aka bastards who abused our late sage, Awo know themselves.
The ajegudujera waki & dies aka chop & quench who sold their tribal heritage for a bowl of porridge know themselves.
The akotiletas and wombilikwobias corrupt elements know themselves.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2508658_oroagba_jpeg0abfc12dc92c58919137322247296662

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026900_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Yoruba vote Jonathan 2011, what do they enjoyed except individual Millionaire.

Buhari will complete Lagos Ibadan express, Ibadan Ilorin express road, Sagamu Ore express road. 16 year's of PDP they did not complete not talk of commissioning any road in d SW with all the Oil boom.

See Abeokuta express road construct under OBJ is now a death trap.

3 Likes

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by DobleO7: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
mazichika:

Indeed it was worth every bit of the time I spent reading it. Calling a spade, a spade.
Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Real Yoruba elders not some brown teeth drug lord leading his zombie subjects into slavery just like Afonja
ah pikin wen never see war na in war de shack.
You think say na like movie where the actor walls into the sunset
Don worry make e happen may una eye clear
You like was ba?
Ask biafra Wetin dia eye see
Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
santino09:

This general just said the truth, but some tribalistic fools and political slaves will still resist n reject. Nigeria needs restructuring, its the only way forward. Concerned citizens should come out in mass n tell the world our mind. Together we can bring about a positive change.
define restructuring
I'm very sure you can'
But don't worry
Me and my family are all soldiers
Well see how many of yours will survive the carnage that you're so eager to experience
Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by 4wrd9ja: 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
mazichika:

pls those kids you talked about are working for their pay, they don't represent the yorubas they are mostly not Yorubas, you will know when a real Yoruba speak , just like the general not those acting under the influence like falana, they are few but very vocal
Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by anaton(m): 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
Is it possible to double like this interview.I would have done so.
Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by Niyinficient(m): 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
Gen. Akinrinade and Alabi-Isama. Two great commanders of the Nigerian Army. 3MCOmmando.....victims of Northern victimisation in the army...Yet brave,courageous and fearless.

They are the real Heroes of the civil war...they know wat d country needs is to disintegrate into regions.
Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by DamiBukola: 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
It's irritating when people say Yoruba this, Yoruba that because of Buhari's failure. I never trusted Buhari and didn't vote for him, does that mean I am not Yoruba? Tribe has nothing to do with Nigeria's problem. I voted Jonathan and I am so proud to do that, I will do that again and again if the opportunity comes.

However, I want to make a passionate appeal that this issue of Yoruba should be allowed to rest. Every human has right to decide on who to vote, whether the vote turns out to be bad is a different issue.

I voted Jonathan ahead of Buhari not because Jonathan was good but I knew Buhari was never an option to liberated minds like mine.

2 Likes

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by kherington: 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
I like this man I just can't point to a particular reason but if only there are more honest Nigerians like this man nigeria would have been a better place God bless you for always standing on the side of truth
Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by Orikinla(m): 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
nigeriafilm:
APC don't think you are idiots. APC know you are idiots. APC knows all their followers are idiots.
But the mistake they make is,they think all Nigerians are their followers
I am not a follower.
I am only an observer. grin

1 Share

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by nigeriafilm(m): 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
jahsharon:

Yes, I am an idiot for supporting APC. I am an idiot for contributing my little quota to the ouster of the ineffectual buffoon and his gang of thieves. If not that I and some other too deep thinkers stupidly supported APC, the ineffectual buffoon would still be in power, ATM-Dasuki would still be sharing money and by now the money would have gotten to me, I would have gotten some millions too. I am really an idiot. But, if you think that I am an idiot has you have said, what shall we call the man that gave birth to a low life like you? Nitwit, scalywag, fool or nonentity?

By now, Boko Haram would still be growing steadily because there would have been no resistance from the Nigerian Army. Boko Haram would have captured the whole 19 states in the North and would have been on there way to the South-East and South. The poster with the id nigeriafilm would by now be in IDP camp and all his family members would have been slaughtered by Boko Haram because Jonathan and his gang of thieves would have used money meant for arms and ammunition to buy houses in Dubai, America and Europe.
You the talk like craze man, hope say Lai Mohammed never bite you?
Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by Tinyemeka(m): 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
Behold a Yoruba man with a conscience. Respect.

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nigeria will remain, and she will thrive under regionalism.
Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by engrchykae(m): 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sealeddeal:
The SE and Igbos were among the major supporters of GEJ national conference. In fact, if not for constitutional hindrance, we stood for Sovereign National Conference. The SE have always noted the impracticality of Nigeria present structure. Our support for GEJ second term was partly for him to implement the outcome of the conference. It was the Core North and APC led SW that rejected the conference and it's outcome. Today, the voice of rejection for restructuring still finds it's way in leaders from southwest ande North. The East is and have always been unanimous in her resolve for restructuring of Nigeria.
the Yoruba thought that they are going to run and exploit Nigeria alongside the northerners not knowing that power is one thing the north is not ready to share with anybody,ask afonja
tinubu was used as afonja to get power ,the difference between tinubu and afonja is that the later was killed but they all served the same purpose.
they are talking now because buhari has alimied his afonja.
Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by T8ksy(m): 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
DamiBukola:
It's irritating when people say Yoruba this, Yoruba that because of Buhari's failure. I never trusted Buhari and didn't vote for him, does that mean I am not Yoruba? Tribe has nothing to do with Nigeria's problem. I voted Jonathan and I am so proud to do that, I will do that again and again if the opportunity comes.

However, I want to make a passionate appeal that this issue of Yoruba should be allowed to rest. Every human has right to decide on who to vote, whether the vote turns out to be bad is a different issue.

I voted Jonathan ahead of Buhari not because Jonathan was good but I knew Buhari was never an option to liberated minds like mine.

Touche.....but I at the same time knew that Jonathan just have to exit the arena-He had been a monumental failure which i find unsurprising considering his past stunt as deputy state governor and then governor however, like you, i know Buhari hasn't got the wherewithal to move the nation forward so i abstained from voting.

1 Like

Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by ATERI(m): 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
babadee1:

Gen Akinrinade has never been close to Obasanjo, he was a NADECO man and one of the founders of AD and Afenifere right from 1999.

Which one of them is not a NADECO man when it suits them and something else when it doesn`t. Too sure that both him and Gen. Jemibewon were close to Obasanjo when he was a civilian President, that much I know.
Re: APC Thinks We Are Idiots - Alani Akinrinade by ATERI(m): 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
limeta:

Point
I don,t know what to say to this,so i just give you like
good one.

Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko / Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) / How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.