Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:42 PM

Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army (58913 Views)

Parents Storm Schools In Edo To Resist Alleged Immunization By Army(pics) / Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" / Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
judecares1:
Be mindful of ur comments abt militants
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by luluosas(m): 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
Are you one of the Boko Haram terrorists? You better confess now oooooo
searay:
Nigerian Soldiers killing poor and innocent Nigerians at will. This are poor traders if you ask me.
Those killed are not Boko Haram.

How can you shoot and killed them and their legs just got broken?

How can you shoot and killed them and the motocycle the used in crossing the Sambisa forest is still standing?

How can you shoot them and all of a sudden their guns moved to their belly?

I believed the Nigerians Soldiers have killed more than Boko Haram in this fight.

My name is SEARAY and I just want to post the uncommon truth.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by pepigeorge(m): 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
midehi2:
nice.....very soon it will be the millitant if they don't stop now, bombing pipelines and yet their parents buy kerosene for #260 per litre, is that not stupidity

There's always a price 4 freedom. ..

The tree of liberty shud be tym to tym water by d blood of patriots n tyrants. .For that's its natural manure....
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by Faculty14(m): 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
searay:
Let them post the video. Have you not seen the Amnesty International video?
what Amnesty international video?? You talking of the allegations of 2014..the investigations has since been carried out and yes the people in the purported video were suspected islamists (extremist) unless you're talking about a new video
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
One thing dat makes me shared tears is dat sum of dis Boko Haram are been force to join.
;(;(;( Henry i hope we see you again.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
khalifahsparkles:

you and this picture are like
This is my first time using it grin
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by Uzo1975: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
Honestly I don't understand what these people want. You worship your Allah without disturbances, yet you don't want others to worship theirs own God.
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by Moganajoe: 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
chimere66:
TROOPS AMBUSH BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS IN MUSAFANARI

Today, at the early hours of the morning, troops of Operation LAFIYA DOLE ambushed Boko Haram terrorists crossing into Sambisa forest from Komala and Musafanari axis with logistics items.

The ambush party killed 2 Boko Haram terrorists, while 2 soldiers sustained gunshot wounds. The wounded have since been airlifted and are receiving treatment at a military medical facility.

The troops also recovered 2 AK-47 rifles with registration numbers 565214175 and 5-65399 respectively, 4 AK-47 rifle magazines fully loaded, 25 litres of petrol, as well as assorted food items.

They also recovered a motorcycle and 2 bicycles amongst other items from the terrorists.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman
Acting Director Army Public Relations

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/troops-ambush-boko-haram-terrorists-in_24.html

God bless Nigerian army
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by irepsuccess: 11:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
Love Machine:
Buratai and buhari will not be happy if they see their boys get killed by soldiers in sambisa forest.They have warned soldiers not to kill them but they refuse to listen to order from above.
so, we still
have educated illiterates in this 21st century? stop thinking wit ya anus!
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 25, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
This is my first time using it grin

liar grin
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 1:40am On Jul 25, 2016
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by muri4mig(m): 3:32am On Jul 25, 2016
Love Machine:
Buratai and buhari will not be happy if they see their boys get killed by soldiers in sambisa forest.They have warned soldiers not to kill them but they refuse to listen to order from above.

Who ever did this to you must be so devilish. I pray for your quick healing.
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by Nobody: 4:11am On Jul 25, 2016
patrickkkk:
They shouldn't have killed them rather they should have traced or followed them to their main destination then they can attack. lipsrsealed
Illogical.What if they were ambush by bh?
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by peddyoosa1: 4:42am On Jul 25, 2016
boko haram still dey?
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by marcodura: 5:57am On Jul 25, 2016
patrickkkk:
They shouldn't have killed them rather they should have traced or followed them to their main destination then they can attack. lipsrsealed
Remember that the Bokoharamist were fully armed to their teeth.
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by Gkemz: 6:09am On Jul 25, 2016
Condemned souls with reprobate mind. Even with soaps they still look dirty, retardedd and unkept. I believe they're having fun now with their 7 virgins(sorry demons) in hellfire.
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by mindfreaks(m): 6:55am On Jul 25, 2016
You guys shouldnt have killed them, and rather use drones to trace there hide outs naaa chai wetin happen to intellegence gathering please
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by jjblues(m): 8:04am On Jul 25, 2016
searay:
Nigerian Soldiers killing poor and innocent Nigerians at will. This are poor traders if you ask me.
Those killed are not Boko Haram.

How can you shoot and killed them and their legs just got broken?

How can you shoot and killed them and the motocycle the used in crossing the Sambisa forest is still standing?

How can you shoot them and all of a sudden their guns moved to their belly?

I believed the Nigerians Soldiers have killed more than Boko Haram in this fight.

My name is SEARAY and I just want to post the uncommon truth.
Lame & poor analysis from you. You don't make sense at all.

Pls read wide and develope your self
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by dam007(m): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2016
chimere66:
TROOPS AMBUSH BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS IN MUSAFANARI

Today, at the early hours of the morning, troops of Operation LAFIYA DOLE ambushed Boko Haram terrorists crossing into Sambisa forest from Komala and Musafanari axis with logistics items.

The ambush party killed 2 Boko Haram terrorists, while 2 soldiers sustained gunshot wounds. The wounded have since been airlifted and are receiving treatment at a military medical facility.

The troops also recovered 2 AK-47 rifles with registration numbers 565214175 and 5-65399 respectively, 4 AK-47 rifle magazines fully loaded, 25 litres of petrol, as well as assorted food items.

They also recovered a motorcycle and 2 bicycles amongst other items from the terrorists.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman
Acting Director Army Public Relations

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/troops-ambush-boko-haram-terrorists-in_24.html
kudos to the gallant soldiers. But to me, these dead guys were going back to their camp or perhaps regrouping... Not a military man tho, but these guys could have been trailed.. Until the root is destroyed, these guys will keep recruiting!
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by limeta(f): 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
midehi2:
nice.....very soon it will be the millitant if they don't stop now, bombing pipelines and yet their parents buy kerosene for #260 per litre, is that not stupidity

Their parents will understand,
The left the job undone.
For your parasitic parents
Them go chew
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by midehi2(f): 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
limeta:

Their parents will understand, The left the job undone. For your parasitic parents Them go chew

thunder fire your parents, they will die along with the explosion....she-goat
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by Banter1(m): 10:42am On Jul 31, 2016
LockDown69:
OK, who dem epp? angry
they EPP your needy A$$.
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by LockDown69(m): 12:05am On Aug 01, 2016
Banter1:
they EPP your needy A$$.

tongue
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 01, 2016
LIES

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) / Who Is Matthew Seiyefa? Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss / Ihedioha Inspects Bedroom & Offices At Imo Government House After Okorocha Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.