Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army (58799 Views)

Parents Storm Schools In Edo To Resist Alleged Immunization By Army(pics) / Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" / Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
searay:
Jjj
meaning?
Jolly just join

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by manuel80(m): 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
[/b]Keep calm and call Jack Bauer[b]
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by HaneefahRN(f): 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
Dirty useless psychos. More of you to die soon by God's grace.
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by akanji1: 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
Boko haram dey buy maggi,soap and evry tin enter bush but nothing is coming out. Rape girls and women,attack villagers and all evil acts for no reason to say. Nothing is as bad as living without Jesus and vision in life. They keep dying and going to hell,God have mercy. [color=#006600][/color][b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by judecares1(m): 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
midehi2:
nice.....very soon it will be the millitant if they don't stop now, bombing pipelines and yet their parents buy kerosene for #260 per litre, is that not stupidity
Be mindful of ur comments abt militants
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by kenoz(m): 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
serves them right
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by onwuka3: 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
Where are we going

Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
So 72 virgins will be waiting for these ones now, what a religion.

I have been trying to get just one virgin to no avail, a lady told me that i can't get a virgin by been simple and gentle, i have to be rugged before i can get a virgin.

By hearing this, i gave up i don't need virgin again.

Then some idiots are killing people just to get 72 virgins, Almighty God will punish their god for inflicting violence and killing in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by dadebayo1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
Definitely they are going to supply members of the group, the military boys should have followed them quietly to see where exactly they are taking the goods too.. Reminds me of how USA got Osama it took them months to trail the delivery man to the exact house he was hidding and then they launched an attack on him based on Intel... Anyway kudos to the army who am I to give advice when I am just a civilian grin

On the side note boko boys just endorsed Maggi cubes grin
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
judecares1:
Are you one of them?
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
Love Machine:
Buratai and buhari will not be happy if they see their boys get killed by soldiers in sambisa forest.They have warned soldiers not to kill them but they refuse to listen to order from above.

Common sense is definitely uncommon
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by judecares1(m): 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
uncle005:
Are you one of them?
Am not n I can neva be
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by begwong: 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
Eyah, there brodas waiting for ingredients to cook go die with hunger, that's 2~0 against BH.
Kudos gallant soldiers!
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by ebosed: 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
searay:
Nigerian Soldiers killing poor and innocent Nigerians at will. This are poor traders if you ask me.
Those killed are not Boko Haram.

How can you shoot and killed them and their legs just got broken?

How can you shoot and killed them and the motocycle the used in crossing the Sambisa forest is still standing?

How can you shoot them and all of a sudden their guns moved to their belly?

I believed the Nigerians Soldiers have killed more than Boko Haram in this fight.

My name is SEARAY and I just want to post the uncommon truth.

That's a good rational thought. You didn't mention the guns too. Perhaps it was the military' gun too. Why are you not this rational when it's the Boko Haram attacking the military? Now that's uncommon-common sense.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by midehi2(f): 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
judecares1:
go relax jor
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by Faculty14(m): 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
searay:
Nigerian Soldiers killing poor and innocent Nigerians at will. This are poor traders if you ask me.

How can you shoot and killed them and the motocycle the used in crossing the Sambisa forest is still standing?

I believed the Nigerians Soldiers have killed more than Boko Haram in this fight.

please be careful with what you post here,don't mislead people
I bet you have no idea what bullets can do to the human body
The report even states that two soldiers are injured and you still saying the are traders..I guess the traders injured the two soldiers
#Be Guided

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by gebest: 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
kill dem all and share d moni recovered from them. bokoidiots
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by patrickkkk: 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
They shouldn't have killed them rather they should have traced or followed them to their main destination then they can attack. lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by Rexyl(m): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
these people might have been considered to be innocent, and probably have gone to the town to buy some items. But the guns they were carrying serve as a bone of contention.

May God help us in this country if boko haram still exists.
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by LockDown69(m): 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
Wetin BH carry bra de do? Abeg make una help me out, the last pic. grin
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by LockDown69(m): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
Banter1:
Modafuckers!

Meanwhile,

Rahma Indimi And Mohammad Babangida's Marriage Has Ended.
OK, who dem epp? angry
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by searay(m): 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
Drabeey:

meaning?

Jolly just join
lols. Now modified
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by LockDown69(m): 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
searay:

Guy park well. Which traders, it's good you're being rational and all but guy leave matter.
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by searay(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
Faculty14:
please be careful with what you post here,don't mislead people
I bet you have no idea what bullets can do to the human body
The report even states that two soldiers are injured and you still saying the are traders..I guess the traders injured the two soldiers
#Be Guided
Let them post the video. Have you not seen the Amnesty International video?
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by BRAINCRASH(m): 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
pls stop that.....even if the were not terrorists what were they doing with terrorists in the war zone.....gun-carrying men for that matter....anybody taking supplies to sambisa is an enemy to the army....our soldiers are intelligent.....they can fish out suspects with ease...
searay:
pls stop that.....even if the were not terrorists what were they doing with terrorists in the war zone.....gun-carrying men for that matter....anybody taking supplies to sambisa is an enemy to the army....our soldiers are intelligent.....they can fish out suspects with ease...
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by SmartMugu: 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
Does this really make sense? Two terrorists killed, one bike and two bicycles recovered. Was one of the terrorists riding a bike and a bicycle at the same time?
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by Leiman100(m): 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
Love Machine:
Buratai and buhari will not be happy if they see their boys get killed by soldiers in sambisa forest.They have warned soldiers not to kill them but they refuse to listen to order from above.
the most stupid statement ever on nairaland
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by Leiman100(m): 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
Love Machine:
the most stupid post ever on nairaland
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by tempest02: 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
From the items recovered, there is a BH camp somewhere close with females in it....Why cant the military gather intelligence and find it out?
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Boko Haram and Foolishness grin

you and this picture are like

Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
judecares1:
Please no vex grin
judecares1:
Please no vex
Re: Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army by Zakkyoz: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
searay:

you need to undergo urgent comprehensive brain surgery. your questions are outstandingly illogical

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) / No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) / Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.