Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Just Broke Up With My Bf - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Broke Up With My Bf (11224 Views)

Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up / Anytime I Have Sex With My Bf I Just Hate Him Afterwards / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by abbeyboy2o15(m): 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
and it will be too late by then...
Want to even ask her what is the lady contribution in the relationship apart from nagging like she is doing know.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by abbeyboy2o15(m): 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
MissHatey:
[size=16pt]Yes! Being single rocks but not easy cry. I miss relationship dramas.[/size]
she said it is good for her see how those cockroaches her giving her bad advise. Oni ya loma je eyi to poju ni gba ti pupa re ba di dudu lo to ma ye.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Sexxkillz: 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
Juliet11111:

On the contrary. I've actually called it quit like 6-7 times in the past. He finally accepted we part ways this time around.
Even if you've called it quits 100 times. You're hurting. You're just going thru a process.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
Juliet11111:

Hahaha you might wanna have a glimpse of my profile pic.
No need. I said most single ladies who knows you might be an exception
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by ronald4lif(m): 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
Juliet11111:

Ignore it. Thats one of your over 1million choices.

It's my prerogative to decide if to ignore or to address your otiose and irrelevant thread. You're not the first to break up, hush it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
she said it is good for her see how those cockroaches her giving her bad advise. Oni ya loma je eyi to poju ni gba ti pupa re ba di dudu lo to ma ye.
Ti n baa gbaa oju e undecided. Who's advising her I said it's good but not easy. I'm single too
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by abbeyboy2o15(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
MissHatey:
Ti n baa gbaa oju e undecided. Who's advising her I said it's good but not easy. I'm single too
Are you a cockroach ni ki lo se he oya wa gba se bi bolu ni oju na.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by kinglekan: 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
pcguru1:

I think she's trying to prove a point that she's made the right decision so by posting this, she's assuring herself its the right choice, its usually the first stage of self denial

This comment killed me... grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Juliet11111(f): 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Even if you've called it quits 100 times. You're hurting. You're just going thru a process.
Lol. I wonder what's hurting in a relationship that added absolutely nothing to my life. Your ignorance is appalling. I brought it up here cos I'm kinda bored right now.

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by rosalieene(f): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
Juliet11111:
dear, where in IMO are you from
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by rosalieene(f): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
Juliet11111:
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
Congratulations Op. Your thread just won the most foolish thread of the year cool

Keep it up cool
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by curvysola(f): 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Congratulations Op. Your thread just won the most foolish thread of the year cool

Keep it up cool
why do you guys do this? isnt she free to share her problem! whats the purpose of your negativety
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
curvysola:

why do you guys do this? isnt she free to share her problem! whats the purpose of your negativety

this guy, don't quote me again.... angry

Why is she telling us she broke up, does she want us to fly away or what?? undecided
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Sexxkillz: 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
Juliet11111:

Lol. I wonder what's hurting in a relationship that added absolutely nothing to my life. Your ignorance is appalling. I brought it up here cos I'm kinda bored right now.
I'm not ignorant.

After a breakup, everyone likes to believe they are strong. It's adding nothing to your life, but you've called it quits 6 - 7 times.

Why did you go back to a relationship adding nothing to your life 6 - 7 times? Are you discombobulated?

Even if you've ended the relationship, the way you're proclaiming "single life rocks" "don't send me a pm" is the most childish thing ever and actually means "I am available, come and get me".

You brought it here because you were bored and lonely and overwhelmed with thoughts. You should have found a better means to forget about him if you were not hurting but no, you chose to still make him the topic of the conversation.

14 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
Are you a cockroach ni ki lo se he oya wa gba se bi bolu ni oju na.
gerarahere joor
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
MissHatey:
gerarahere joor
na you sabi joor.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by curvysola(f): 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

this guy, don't quote me again.... angry

Why is she telling us she broke up, does she want us to fly away or what?? undecided
get lost! you are just a useless hateful person that goes about spreading hate! people like you will never progress!

Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by IamLEGEND1: 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
where do all these id1ots keep coming from?

You broke up,so what? all these brainless hoes sef.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
curvysola:

get lost! you are just a useless hateful person that goes about spreading hate! people like you will never progress!

cheesy cheesy... If being broke like you is progress, then I don't want such....

Meanwhile if living the life am living now is progress, Then do your research again...

BUT FOR THE INTERIM...

BLEEP OFF cool
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by pacretus(m): 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
Mhizizzy:
Bin single rocks
are u sure
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by harsysky(m): 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
curvysola:

For shit sake, she did the breaking up, so it isn't like she's got a problem for people to help her solve.

Lemme ask you this simple question: what have you to make outta this thread?
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Juliet11111(f): 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
rosalieene:

From owerri. You?
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by konklud22(m): 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
very funny how ladies act like they dont care in public... but cry their hearts out in private... kontiniu deceiving ursef u hia
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Juliet11111(f): 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sexxkillz:
I'm not ignorant.

After a breakup, everyone likes to believe they are strong. It's adding nothing to your life, but you've called it quits 6 - 7 times.

Why did you go back to a relationship adding nothing to your life 6 - 7 times? Are you discombobulated?

Even if you've ended the relationship, the way you're proclaiming "single life rocks" "don't send me a pm" is the most childish thing ever and actually means "I am available, come and get me".

You brought it here because you were bored and lonely and overwhelmed with thoughts. You should have found a better means to forget about him if you were not hurting but no, you chose to still make him the topic of the conversation.
Now get this, i've been in a few r/s all my life and i've handled the breakups just fine, I've always openly declared my status both on/offline whenever they hit the rock. My ex always been the one begging for continuation Against my will so just get lost
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Sexxkillz: 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
Juliet11111:

Now get this, i've been in a few r/s all my life and i've handled the breakups just fine, I've always openly declared my status both on/offline whenever they hit the rock. My ex always been the one begging for continuation Against my will so just get lost
Against your will? Against your will, and you go back to him all the time? Do you have sense?

To whom brain is given, sense is expected. . . Receive sense.

6 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Juliet11111(f): 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Against your will? Against your will, and you go back to him all the time? Do you have sense?

To whom brain is given, sense is expected. . . Receive sense.
Lmao! You've just shown the world how myopic and narrow-minded you're. You mean to tell me you've never acted against your will on some issues? Sweetheart You still got a very long way to go.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by bomasek(m): 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
cool Bae reply my PM make we kick off from where ya guy stop
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Sexxkillz: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
Juliet11111:

Lmao! You've just shown the world how myopic and narrow-minded you're. You mean to tell me you've never acted against your will on some issues? Sweetheart You still got a very long way to go.
Nah.

You've been showing the world how robotic you are and how easily manipulated you can be and how you have no mind of your own to say No, and mean it.

In fact, I'll place a bet right now that you'll go back to this same guy for the 8th time, because really, you have no brain to think for yourself, and make decisions of your own. . . You've been relying far too much on his brain to think for you.

I'm not your sweetheart.

11 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by hertz9te(m): 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
Juliet11111:
Being single rocks smiley. No PMS pls cos I ain't searching.
you definately a guy
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by csamii: 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
If you're not searching, why do you have to create a thread?

1. You didn't explain why you two broke up.

2. You're single but no searching.

3. What do people like me make of this thread?
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Juliet11111(f): 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Nah.

You've been showing the world how robotic you are and how easily manipulated you can be and how you have no mind of your own to say No, and mean it.

In fact, I'll place a bet right now that you'll go back to this same guy for the 8th time, because really, you have no brain to think for yourself, and make decisions of your own. . . You've been relying far too much on his brain to think for you.

I'm not your sweetheart.
Easily manipulated? Haha! I Laugh at ur stup1dity. Might be your gf(if u actually have one) is actually tolerating your lapses and laxities based on pity, was actually what made me hang-on. Pity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? / Some Girls Think We Are Fools / Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.