Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Just Broke Up With My Bf - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Broke Up With My Bf (11226 Views)

Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up / Anytime I Have Sex With My Bf I Just Hate Him Afterwards / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Dantee005(m): 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
LOL.... For now....
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by PeachyP(f): 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
Happy Breakup
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Juliet11111(f): 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
hertz9te:
you definately a guy
Yea i'm a guy. Enough of the PMs please.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by d4guy: 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hummmm his loss
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Nah.

You've been showing the world how robotic you are and how easily manipulated you can be and how you have no mind of your own to say No, and mean it.

In fact, I'll place a bet right now that you'll go back to this same guy for the 8th time, because really, you have no brain to think for yourself, and make decisions of your own. . . You've been relying far too much on his brain to think for you.

I'm not your sweetheart.
disgracing urself since time immemorial.Grow up, the lady is right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by pussyAvenger: 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
Juliet11111:
Being single rocks smiley. No PMS pls cos I ain't searching.
then y u come tell us?
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Sexxkillz: 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
Juliet11111:

Easily manipulated? Haha! I Laugh at ur stup1dity. Might be your gf(if u actually have one) is actually tolerating your lapses and laxities based on pity, was actually what made me hang-on. Pity.
Yup. You proved me right.

Only a senseless girl will remain in relationship out of pity. Cos you have no brains of your own to make any decision.

3 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by hertz9te(m): 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
Juliet11111:

Yea i'm a guy. Enough of the PMs please.
just stating the obvious...tell ur fans bout the pm's not me,i aint one.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Sexxkillz: 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
disgracing urself since time immemorial.Grow up, the lady is right.
Hello _fucktard.

Do you mind not interrupting me? When I need your attention, or your microscopical pointless opinion, I'll ask you. For now, sit on your fingers and stay the _fuck away from my mentions. . .

Much appreciated.

7 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by ThundrCork(m): 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Hello _fucktard.

Do you mind not interrupting me? When I need your attention, or your microscopical pointless opinion, I'll ask you. For now, sit on your fingers and stay the _fuck away from my mentions. . .

Much appreciated.

Sexxkillz e be like say your former babe been F up big time. As this girl matter pain you, I reason am say you dey recall past events

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Frozeen(m): 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
Juliet11111:
Nor go let your toto decay o undecided
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Henriclason(m): 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
Wat effect does ur single status have on d economy
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Sexxkillz: 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
ThundrCork:

Sexxkillz e be like say your former babe been F up big time. As this girl matter pain you, I reason am say you dey recall past events
I was waiting for someone to say this.

I wonder what school you went to, and how they could teach you to reason so low. . . If your thinking ability could be converted to electricity, it would not be enough to power a small torch light bulb. . . Don't be shockingly daft. No one needs to recall past events in order to be able to decipher events or situations. It's called "Emotional Intelligence". (Google it)

In your daft "peppersoup joint" logic, everyone who solves a crime case must have experienced a crime or is recalling past criminal events. . . You really need to go back to school.

Your education was a pathetic waste!

11 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Juliet11111(f): 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Yup. You proved me right.

Only a senseless girl will remain in relationship out of pity. Cos you have no brains of your own to make any decision.
Oh grin grin grin no wonder! Thundrcork just made me realize I've been replying a pained and dumped broke-ass niggur who's desperately searching for someone to pour his frustration on. Sexkillz you're a goner. Get a life.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by chachanga: 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
Juliet11111:

You don't accept used undies do you?

Okija Shrine Agents dey patrol here o; don't even try to hang your bra, you don turn ATM be dat.

No gawk yourself o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Sexxkillz: 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
Juliet11111:

Oh grin grin grin no wonder! Thundrcork just made me realize I've been replying a pained and dumped broke-ass niggur who's desperately searching for someone to pour his frustration on. Sexkillz you're a goner. Get a life.
You keep proving me right when I say you have no sense. . . You waited for someone else "to make you realize", and like the daft girl that you are, you jumped on the wagon.

I have a life. But I cannot say the same about you, or your reasoning ability.

4 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by cocaineaddict(m): 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sexxkillz:

I wonder what school you went to, and how they could teach you to reason so low. . . If your thinking ability could be converted to electricity, it would not be enough to power a small torch light bulb. . . Don't be shockingly daft. No one needs to recall past events in order to be able to decipher events or situations. It's called "Emotional Intelligence". (Google it)

In your daft "peppersoup joint" logic, everyone who solves a crime case must have experienced a crime or is recalling past criminal events. . . You really need to go back to school.

Enough of this f00lishnes you low-life dunderheaded nincompoop. Why this matter de pain you like dis. haba. See as you Kari dis babe matter for head like woman. If I hear ur voice here again I go burst your head with coke bottle. Idi0t.

6 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by rosalieene(f): 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
Juliet11111:
From owerri. You?
mbaitolu
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Sexxkillz: 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
cocaineaddict:

Enough of this f00lishnes you low-life dunderheaded nincompoop. Why this matter de pain you like dis. haba. See as you Kari dis babe matter for head like woman. If I hear ur voice here again I go burst your head with coke bottle. Idi0t.
Kindly creep back into the small hole you crept out from. I know you're one of the countless monkeys sending her pm's, trying to be her knight in a shiny armour, and hoping, (like the daft girl she is) that she'll reply your pm, and thank you for coming to her rescue. You're too daft to engage in any kind of discussion (serious or unserious) with me.

Cheers.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by ThundrCork(m): 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Oh so you took my gesture personal even though my intention was to make you laugh things off. This thing hit you pass as I think am ooo

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Sexxkillz: 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
ThundrCork:

Oh so you took my gesture personal even though my intention was to make you laugh things off. This thing hit you pass as I think am ooo
My intention was also to make you laugh things off. . . Now _fuck off my mentions, with your warped and jejune opinions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Juliet11111(f): 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sexxkillz:
You keep proving me right when I say you have no sense. . . You waited for someone else "to make you realize", and like the daft girl that you are, you jumped on the wagon.

I have a life. But I cannot say the same about you, or your reasoning ability.
Oh yea I just realized that. Just kinda sad it took me a while to see how brainless and illiterate you're. Shouldn't have bothered replying a sissy like you.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Juliet11111(f): 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
rosalieene:

mbaitolu
Aii
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Odunharry(m): 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
Juliet11111 are you the one on your profile? What are your other names and where do you study??
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by sirjakez(m): 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
I vote Vizkiz
Cc NLjega
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Jangbajantis: 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
halfricanadian:
Welcome on board
You were never in a relationship if it's defined by what you and Firstking shared
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Sexxkillz: 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
Juliet11111:

Oh yea I just realized that. Just kinda sad it took me a while to see how brainless and illiterate you're. Shouldn't have bothered replying a sissy like you.
Nah. Don't apologize for who you are. . . You're naturally _retarded, which makes you realize things at snail pace. It's ok. You shouldn't have bothered creating this thread in the first place. . .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by ThundrCork(m): 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
Juliet11111:

Free him. He is emotionally unstable. He sound's like a little girl that has just seen her period for the first time. I know his type

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Odunharry(m): 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin shots fired.. We need people like you all in sport section

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Juliet11111(f): 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
Odunharry:
Juliet11111 are you the one on your profile? What are your other names and where do you study??
Yea i'm the one. Done with studies and working now sire.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Odunharry(m): 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
Juliet11111:
Yea i'm the one. Done with studies and working now sire.
That's cool.. What ur native name??
Re: Just Broke Up With My Bf by Heromaniaa: 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
Juliet11111:
58C1B778. Just add me up. I'll tell you why later. BTW I'm from Imo too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

+18 Photos Of Girl With The Biggest Bum Bum In Nigeria / I Lasted 6 Rounds On Her, And This Happens... / Who Do U Have A Crush On In Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.