Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Fire Destroys Sokoto Old Market,Tambuwal At The Scene Trying 2 Help Stop It(Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire Destroys Sokoto Old Market,Tambuwal At The Scene Trying 2 Help Stop It(Pics (855 Views)

Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) / Governor Tambuwal At Democracy Day Celebration In Sokoto / Saraki, Dogara, Bello, Tambuwal At Wedding Reception Of Son Of Clark Of NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Destroys Sokoto Old Market,Tambuwal At The Scene Trying 2 Help Stop It(Pics by chie8: 6:04am On Jul 25, 2016
The Old Market in Sokoto, Sokoto State has been razed by fire.Although Trezzy Blog could not ascertain the cause of the fire outbreak as at press time, it was gathered that Governor Aminu Tambuwal raced to the scene of the incident to join in the efforts to put out the fire.

It could not be confirmed the extent of the damage the outbreak had caused, it was said however that millions of naira worth of goods must have been affected judging by the intensity of the inferno.

All efforts to speak with the spokesman to the Governor of Sokoto, Mallam Imam Imam, proved abortive as his telephone line was switched off.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/fire-destroys-sokoto-old-marketpics.html

Re: Fire Destroys Sokoto Old Market,Tambuwal At The Scene Trying 2 Help Stop It(Pics by chie8: 6:05am On Jul 25, 2016

Re: Fire Destroys Sokoto Old Market,Tambuwal At The Scene Trying 2 Help Stop It(Pics by Evergreen4(m): 6:11am On Jul 25, 2016
Eyaa. In this 'buharinised' economy, whr will they start from.
Re: Fire Destroys Sokoto Old Market,Tambuwal At The Scene Trying 2 Help Stop It(Pics by duduade: 6:14am On Jul 25, 2016
Help stop it bawo.....
I was expecting to see him with the firemen.. Running skelter with a hose....
Re: Fire Destroys Sokoto Old Market,Tambuwal At The Scene Trying 2 Help Stop It(Pics by Lilprincey(m): 6:14am On Jul 25, 2016
I feel for the traders who sells in that market. Another means of livelihood cut short...
Re: Fire Destroys Sokoto Old Market,Tambuwal At The Scene Trying 2 Help Stop It(Pics by Ahmed0336(m): 6:21am On Jul 25, 2016
duduade:
Help stop it bawo.....
I was expecting to see him with the firemen.. Running skelter with a hose....
you are hilarious, my thoughts exactly.
Evergreen4:
honestly i pity em
Re: Fire Destroys Sokoto Old Market,Tambuwal At The Scene Trying 2 Help Stop It(Pics by Tenkobos(m): 6:21am On Jul 25, 2016
Evergreen4:
Nowhere
Re: Fire Destroys Sokoto Old Market,Tambuwal At The Scene Trying 2 Help Stop It(Pics by youngest85(m): 6:45am On Jul 25, 2016
salamander deh vex these days o
Re: Fire Destroys Sokoto Old Market,Tambuwal At The Scene Trying 2 Help Stop It(Pics by juman(m): 6:51am On Jul 25, 2016
Many markets burnt out recently.

It appears those markets were set on fire deliberately.
Re: Fire Destroys Sokoto Old Market,Tambuwal At The Scene Trying 2 Help Stop It(Pics by sanandreas(m): 7:11am On Jul 25, 2016
I suspect sabotage. Igbos take ur investment home.
Re: Fire Destroys Sokoto Old Market,Tambuwal At The Scene Trying 2 Help Stop It(Pics by AustineE1: 7:59am On Jul 25, 2016
So bad,God is their strength....kudos to the governor for showing concern,hope it is nt just the Nigerian kind of political show-off,he has to find a way to assist the victims financially.
Re: Fire Destroys Sokoto Old Market,Tambuwal At The Scene Trying 2 Help Stop It(Pics by onojaduru: 9:27am On Jul 25, 2016
Last time it was GSM market Kano.What is happening to the markets in the north?

(1) (Reply)

Fajuyi Was An Accomplice In The 1966's Coup But Was Betrayed / Photos Of Ex Niger Delta Militants @ Rojenny Oba/anambra For A Graduation Footb / FG Deploys Firebrand Technocrats To Rebound The Economy Within 6months- Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.