Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Obaseki Dumps APC For PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Dumps APC For PDP (2194 Views)

Jagaba Adams Dumps APC For PDP / Clarence Olafemi Dumps APC For PDP / Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki Dumps APC For PDP by McGibson(m): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2016
information reaching me is that Obaseki dumped APC for PDP

Ex Edo state governorship candidate, Don Pedro Obaseki, has defected to the PDP.
Obaseki is a cousin to the governorship candidate of the APC, Mr. Godwin Obaseki. He had previously resigned as an APC member, citing alleged discrimination and lack of transparency within the party.
He made the decision to join PDP on Sunday when he was visited by PDP state chairman, Dan Orbih, and the party’s governorship candidate, Mr. Osagie Ize-Iyamu.
“If I have decided to join my brothers, I have decided to join this my brother (Ize-Iyamu). More than anything, I am passionate about driving Oshiomhole and the APC out of Edo," he said afterwards.
“Edo people should be allowed to decide who should lead them and not by imposing a surrogate.”

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/edo-2016-don-pedro-obaseki-joins-pdp.217863/

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Dumps APC For PDP by loomer: 9:18am On Jul 25, 2016
Mr "A" dumps PDP for APC
Next day, Dr "B" leaves APC to join PDP.

And una go dey tell me say Nigerian politics get head

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Dumps APC For PDP by nkemcd(m): 9:20am On Jul 25, 2016
Nigerian politicians n decamping

4 me na kowa party 4 life.
Re: Obaseki Dumps APC For PDP by MzPecs(f): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2016
shocked
Re: Obaseki Dumps APC For PDP by locosis007(m): 9:29am On Jul 25, 2016
He said initially he was nonpartisan after his elder bro betrayed him.

Now he's gone to PDP..

Politicians and prostitutes are same. Just personal interest nothing else
Re: Obaseki Dumps APC For PDP by YourNemesis: 9:31am On Jul 25, 2016
Re: Obaseki Dumps APC For PDP by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 25, 2016
Nigerian politicians are pathetic
Re: Obaseki Dumps APC For PDP by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2016
MzPecs:
shocked
I Hope vizkiz won't dump NL for LIBDON'T forget to mention me as we agreed,am committed because of you
Re: Obaseki Dumps APC For PDP by MzPecs(f): 9:39am On Jul 25, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
I Hope viz.kiz won't dump NL for LIBDON'T forget to mention me as we agreed,am committed because of you
Good morning..
I can't fail to do that.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Dumps APC For PDP by MrSegunAdewole: 9:45am On Jul 25, 2016
brother betraying brother

that's none of my business
Re: Obaseki Dumps APC For PDP by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 25, 2016
Hmmm, @McGibson, see your sensational title!!! grin grin..."Obaseki dumps..." grin. You know I actually thought it was Godwin Obaseki! Lol.
Re: Obaseki Dumps APC For PDP by vizkiz: 10:08am On Jul 25, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
I Hope vizkiz won't dump NL for LIBDON'T forget to mention me as we agreed,am committed because of you

grin
Re: Obaseki Dumps APC For PDP by Almajiri1: 10:11am On Jul 25, 2016
While amtaken father moves from PDP to APC to avoid jail.
Re: Obaseki Dumps APC For PDP by lagdmark(m): 10:12am On Jul 25, 2016
If that decision will EPP drive away APC from Edo state, then its a good development.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Dumps APC For PDP by gebest: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2016
wetin concern me
Re: Obaseki Dumps APC For PDP by LORDOFAFONJAS: 11:06am On Jul 25, 2016
Almajiri1:
While amtaken father moves from PDP to APC to avoid jail.
That lady would continue to live a stigmatized life on nairaland, for her to spill the shiitz
Re: Obaseki Dumps APC For PDP by Almajiri1: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

That lady would continue to live a stigmatized life on nairaland, for her to spill the shiitz
She's going about insulting the forum for not pampering her enough during this her personal crisis.
Re: Obaseki Dumps APC For PDP by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2016
vizkiz:

grin
that question is not for you mr man so calm down,your efficient campaign manager has done justice to that
Re: Obaseki Dumps APC For PDP by emitope: 11:20am On Jul 25, 2016
As far as I am concerned, both parties are just different arms of the same class..... na just time table/ periods dey diff.....syllabus is the same...
Each party has no specific ideology so it's easy for members to cross carpet as it were.

Same ni...
Re: Obaseki Dumps APC For PDP by chachanga: 11:49am On Jul 25, 2016
emitope:
As far as I am concerned, both parties are just different arms of the same class..... na just time table/ periods dey diff.....syllabus is the same...
Each party has no specific ideology so it's easy for members to cross carpet as it were.

Same ni...

Kudos bros! At least, you're seeing beyond the smokescreens and general madness of the political actors.

What about those killing themselves in here on NL over fickle politicians and parties? A word is enuf for them if they wanna be wise about their blood pressures!

This decamping trend has just started and will snowball to unbelievable levels as 2019 draws nearer I believe but let's just keep watching as events unfold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Dumps APC For PDP by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
vizkiz:

grin
grin
vizkiz:

grin
still with the winning team thata if you know what I mean,best wishes

you have a wonderful campaign manager
Re: Obaseki Dumps APC For PDP by amtaken(f): 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
Back to you.

Stigmatised for what? By who? If I am being stigmatised by better people I should be worried not by YOU and YOUR LIKES.

LORDOFAFONJAS:

Re: Obaseki Dumps APC For PDP by LORDOFAFONJAS: 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
amtaken:
Back to you.

Stigmatised for what? By who? If I am being stigmatised by better people I should be worried not by YOU and YOUR LIKES.

I only meant well for you ma, I would never mock thee embarassed
Re: Obaseki Dumps APC For PDP by amtaken(f): 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
Can you mock your mentor?

I think you need help.

LORDOFAFONJAS:

I only meant well for you ma, I would never mock thee embarassed

(1) (Reply)

The Igbo Spirit -by Peter Alexander Egom / Biafran Embassy In Spain...invitation To Anarchy? / Arewa Youths Charge Buhari To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.