Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} (13326 Views)

South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / A Girl Came Visiting With Her 8month Child. See Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by dannyben5: 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
cry
bamirotola:
Dis is d second time if not more you"l show us ur sitting room? Wtz special in ur living room dt u head over heels fr? Is it ur first generation flat screen series or ur old AC wc ain't sure it's working? Get a life bro.... I hope in ur next thread, God will bless you enough to post a bigger house with well furnished living room... not this Manger....

U deserve a slaap for ds post tho.. #walksoutofthread
bamirotola:
Dis is d second time if not more you"l show us ur sitting room? Wtz special in ur living room dt u head over heels fr? Is it ur first generation flat screen series or ur old AC wc ain't sure it's working? Get a life bro.... I hope in ur next thread, God will bless you enough to post a bigger house with well furnished living room... not this Manger....

bamirotola:

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by Damfostopper(m): 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
Airforce1 and stewpidity are like

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by mizzbouqui(f): 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
groomed:
yes embarassed
I'm engaged
Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by groomed: 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I'm engaged
*falls down and died*
Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by WomanWrappa(m): 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

I concur

I'm tolding u
Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by tunaguy(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
I no even chk e monkeir after d post i jes knw say na brainless airforce1 get am

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by smart024(m): 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Is that your air conditioning set and rug a part of inheritance or this is actually your grandfather's sitting room...?

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by funstufz: 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
Why flinging her short, she is marking her boundary for any trespasser to beware....

The zone is acquired already.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by chiefojiji(m): 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
undecidedwhoiz Airforce1

This somebody needs a E-slap. (Electronic slap) .

1 Like

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by KingZeus(m): 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
What's the second picture for exactly

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by jujunaty(m): 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
KingZeus:
all i percieve is the aroma of a cooked story.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by wristbangle: 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
The kokoro whey e dey waka for this boy brain never die? undecided

1 Like

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by femo86(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
HrmOlolade:
Airforce u shaa refused to grow up with that ur wide nose like camel

grin grin grin grin grin u wicked oooo...How you take measure the wide nose?

Airforce1......u be mumu aswear

1 Like

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by KingZeus(m): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
jujunaty:
all i percieve is the aroma of a cooked story.

Thank you..
Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by mekzyjoe(m): 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
Airforce1:
After my new bae left yesterday, one other girl came to check on me uninvited.

To cut the story short,
I woke up this beautiful morning only to find her inner wear on the sofa.

I had no choice than to fling the piece of shiit outter window.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by Gofwane(m): 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
I use to think of this op as a hard working young man hurtling to blow in the music industry. A celebrity in the making.

But alas, i was wrong! Since from last year, the op has been working very hard and round the clock to prove to the world how a mofo he is.

Lemme just stop here cos if i proceed, we might end up seeing a thread about the op committing suicide.

5 Likes

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by njiasi30(f): 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
Gofwane:
I use to think of this op as a hard working young man hurtling to blow in the music industry. A celebrity in the making.

But alas, i was wrong! Since from last year, the op has been working very hard and round the clock to prove to the world how a mofo he is.

Lemme just stop here cos if i proceed, we might end up seeing a thread about the op committing suicide.
Toor grin @ committing suicide. Una don finish d guy already na grin grin
Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by czarr(m): 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
I just have one question.....

What is the size of a camels NOSE? grin

1 Like

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by Airforce1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
you guys should just bury me already cheesy

But honestly it happened
Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by vicstar(m): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
Airforce1:
undecided cheesy cheesy

• • • • • Baba calm down! U are not there yet grin when u get there, you won't be d one to open crazy threads like diz cheesy
Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by Marrtynze(m): 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
Lol fam U ar officially a fucking troll, used to take u serious but nt anymor, I tot there were Mods Dat screen topics b4 letting it hit fp, but sori I forgot u wia NL music superstar

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by buharisbae(f): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
This is how poor people behave

the funny thing is that my parlour is x4 of his and his own is not even fine seff

Nigerians and show off sha......

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by BoboFashion(m): 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
buharisbae:
This is how poor people behave

the funny thing is that my parlour is x4 of his and his own is not even fine seff

Nigerians and show off sha......

Buhari, easy.
Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by johnchukky: 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
But you guys said that Airforce1 is a big act
Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by buharisbae(f): 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
BoboFashion:

Buhari, easy.
Lol yes bobo!
Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by BoboFashion(m): 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
buharisbae:

Lol yes bobo!

How was ur day?
Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by Kenneth205(m): 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
dollyjoy:
Ok, we have seen the new plasma daddy bought. Okay now

grin

1 Like

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by sleekyonyx(f): 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
HrmOlolade:
Airforce1 u shaa refused to grow up with that ur wide nose like camel
lol...lwkmd...lmao...rotfl....
Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by sleekyonyx(f): 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
KingZeus:
show off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by johnstar(m): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
Lol

Dude kip gettn fam on internet

So u think by doing shitt like dis u wil be more famous

Swear dis guy dey behave childish

C aa him don old ewu gambia

Dumb head

1 Like

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by Icedprince1d(m): 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
U can lie for Africa

1 Like

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by MrPresident1: 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
dollyjoy:
Ok, we have seen the new plasma daddy bought. Okay now

Joy how far naw cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Koboko / Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14.... / I Detest Light Skinned Women..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.