Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,793 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls (43162 Views)

Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election / CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% / NATO Can’t Fight Russians In Europe, Says Leading US Think Tank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by gatoyi: 1:11am On Jul 26, 2016
Thank you! Those idiots saying "anti-establishment." Do they even know what that means? "Let's replace politicians in the hands of big business with...a big business man!" Hahahahahahahaha. Good luck. Let's face it, most of the commenters here backing Trump have never set foot in the States, and are secretly gleeful that a racist anti-immigrant president might just make it difficult for those Nigerians who can. Don't deny it! Nigerians are a self-destructive bunch. I mean, take a good look at Nigeria! That's your proof.

neocortex:

Trump may not be part of "the establishment" but he is an establishment himself.
I don't see him fighting the wall street or the big banks only his flip-flop immigration and
foreign policy differentiates him from Clinton.
As to the democrat primaries, I won't call it rigging since the leak did not prove
that votes didn't count but that some powerful democrats have a vested interest
in preventing Sanders from winning which is a normal phenomenon in party politics.

Clinton has the minorities, experienced politicians and loud-mouthed liberals behind her
their support has been instrumental in US presidential elections since 2008. Couple
with the fact that electoral college not popular votes determines the winner.

If Trump is to win, he has to play by the rules of the game not against it.

I believe both candidate may change many of their previous stances on key issues as the
campaign heats-up.
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Missy89(f): 1:36am On Jul 26, 2016
SirShymexx:

The fact that you think minorities decide the votes in America, especially when Latinos are split almost evenly between the two parties traditionally, depending on the states. And a lot of blacks seldom vote, apart from Obama's time, shows you don't even know what the hell you're talking about.

And to show how clueless you're - you think the UK has no history of slavery, when slavery in America was started by the UK and Queen Elizabeth the first sent the first voyage of slaves to King George's cotton farm in Virginia, from the UK. The fact that the UK was the first to abolish slavery and later used assimilation by interracial marriages to wipe out most of its black population doesn't negate the fact that there were black slaves in the UK. I bet you don't know the history of the term "Black British", no? You're a clown and this is why I always tell you to leave the propaganda tripe you keep letting your brain get over-saturated with alone and read more about black history all the time. Britain and America are basically the same country based on consciousness, with the US being the more rabid/unrefined one, hence the term Anglo-American axis. And the Anglos still control the power structure in America.

That's even beside the point. My point is that: for Trump to win the primaries the way he did when no one gave him a chance at the beginning shows a large section of yanks actually feel the way he feels. And even the new ultra-nationalism consciousness amongst white people across the globe started in America with tea party movement. The same consciousness is all over Europe now and that's the same consciousness that voted for Brexit and the same one that has seen a surge in far right groups across Europe. So don't expect the US to be different in November because the angry white man will take a stand.

This is the link: http://fusion.net/story/324958/donald-trump-is-polling-at-literally-0-with-black-voters-in-some-crucial-states/

It's shocking you care about who AAs would vote for now, especially when all your rhetoric on this forum has always been anti-AA, while putting white people on a pedestal. So you care about AAs and you can use them for your argument, no? - hysterical. Grasping at straws are we? grin

Stay away form personal banter. Not interested.

Clinton won the black vote hands down during the primaries. We can argue that primary turn out was higher in 2008 among black voters because both candidates were popular in the black community. We will see the numbers during the general election and compare when that happens. That said, it is almost impossible to win the democratic nomination without the black vote. They are the majority in most southern states democratic party. And she will win it again by huge margins in November.

UK had most of their slaves in the Americas. America had her slaves in the same country and over 600k of white and Black Americans died to stop it. I wasnt saying Britain had no slaves but both circimstances and history was entirely different. The argument to end slavery in America started during the founding of the country and the reason citied by the republicans to free them was the decleartion of independence if you ever studied the Douglas Lincoln debate, you will know that.

If you study your history properly you will know that even after Britain abolished slavery, it still profited from it.

Equally damning is the fact that after 1834, British investment continued in places where slavery remained legal, like Cuba and Brazil. In the 1840s, 20% of British sugar imports came from Cuba. British merchants and bankers lived in Cuba and helped finance the trade. British consuls, or their families, even owned slaves. Similarly, Brazilian mines and plantations that relied on slave labor were financed by British capital. By 1860, British imports from Brazil were worth £4.5 million every year (£99 million in 2005).
After Abolition shows how, despite the laws of 1807 and 1834, Britain was generally apathetic about the fate of African slaves. In the 1840s, despite the pleas of the Anti-Slavery Society, Parliament reduced the duty (tax) on imported slave-grown sugar to the same rate as sugar grown by free workers – Lt. Yule of the navy's Anti-Slavery Squadron said it could have been called "a Bill for the Better Promotion of Slavery and the Slave Trade." At the same time, the industrial Midlands imported vast quantities of raw cotton from the USA and Brazil, where it was grown by slaves.
Beyond British business involvement in slaving there was also the government's refusal, despite numerous committees of inquiry in the House of Commons, to close the obvious loopholes in its anti-slavery legislation. The Anti-Slavery Squadron which was supposed to enforce the Act was soon outmatched by newer, faster, slave trading ships. Sherwood wonders why, having agreed to abolish the trade, Parliament was so slow to make their abolition effective.
- After Abolition: Britain and the Slave Trade Since 1807

Two different countries and two different circumstances when it comes to slavery and race issue. So how can you measure which one is more racist when they both have different history?

Trump's primary victory will be hard to replicate on a national stage. Not saying it is impossible. But mob votes wont win the general.

I was only correcting you. I am not puting any race on any pedestal and dont care who any black person vote for. I see myself as an individual first.
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Lucasbalo(m): 1:44am On Jul 26, 2016
SirShymexx:

Yes, they won't mind Clinton after 8 years of Obama's deception. And Clinton is Obama on steroids and the face of the establishment they all hate. Hysterical.

They supported Cruz but now that Cruz is gone, they will fall back in line. Heck, Cruz was the leading candidate for VP, till the last minute. What does that tell you?

Anyway, deluding yourself about a vote you don't have. I don't know how you think who you'll allegedly vote for in a country that's almost 70% white (a lot of hispanics and other minorities also identify as white and it might be close to 80% in reality) would make any difference. Even AAs who make up 13% of the population are mostly inconsequential in the scheme of things. And what decade are you alluding to? You mean the liberal fallacy? - hysterical

Stay underestimating Trump. They said the same thing when the primaries started till he blew all of them away. Hillary is going to be shocked with her mouth wide open, like Cameron got his with Brexit. And the US is a country is a country that's predominantly more racist, more segregated, and more xenophobic than the UK. Let the liberal media keep fooling you - the pretentious rednecks know who they're voting for and he has already won them over. He just needs to keep toning down his rhetoric, like he has already started doing with black people and, see if he can get a few minorities on his side by November. A black Church in Charlotte just declared their support for Trump and a lot of black celebrities support him. Hispanics are going to join him soon. grin

Shymexx, I know you are kidding about what you posted here.
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Missy89(f): 1:46am On Jul 26, 2016
SirShymexx:
Missy89

I just saw the two states where Trump got 0% votes among black voters. They are Ohio and PA.

However, he has 43% of white votes compared to Hillary's 33% in Ohio, while both have 40% each among white voters in PA.

So, with the 10% gap differential in Ohio, the black votes there are inconsequential since blacks only make up 13% of the state's population, apart from the fact that a lot of them won't be eligible to vote - most of them won't even bother to vote. Even with Obama, those who voted weren't even up to 60% of the eligible voters. They will be lucky if 40% of the eligible black voters vote this time around.

His 10 points lead among white voters did not give him a 10 points lead among eligible voters and recent poll from the state doesnt have a 10 points in favour of Trump.what does that tell you?

1 Like

Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Lucasbalo(m): 1:47am On Jul 26, 2016
Adminisher:

Actually, Trump is full of nonsense. Most of his supporters even know. What is actually happening is a subtle protest against mainstream politicians in the US.
Hilary will bounce back after the Democratic convention and lead widely after the debates. Trump will destroy himself at the debates due to lack of knowledge of contemporary issues and lack of self compartment which the Americans will see through
My man, you just hit a Grandslam. Nothing more to add.
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Lucasbalo(m): 1:53am On Jul 26, 2016
CFCman:

Never Trump
Are you not surprised that 99% of people sucking up to Trump on nairaland can't even vote on November 8 for their god Trump. A lot of the Trump butt lickers won't be on nairaland on November 9 when we hear Madam President elect Hillary Clinton .

1 Like

Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Missy89(f): 1:57am On Jul 26, 2016
SirShymexx:

Nah, the polls were conducted on the 13th, before the GOP convention. I'm sure it should be higher now with the bump. grin

Are you scared of the Trump card? Don't be scared - Trump is a businessman and he plays on people's emotions. Now that he's the chosen one, expect a change in approach. grin

Anyway, I just posted to counter the inconsequential zero black votes Missy89 posited. And there should be a surge in the number black votes he'll get, once he comes out to promise AAs something groundbreaking.

Regardless, I don't care about the both of them. But I think Trump has a better approach to foreign policy than Hillary Clinton. And I like the fact that his candidacy presents an opportunity for AA to demand something monumental, unlike Hillary and her fraudulent arse. Don't fret - Trump is the lesser devil.

If their votes are inconsequential why should he promise them something groundbreaking?

There is only one momumental gift any politician can give the AA community but no one wants to talk about it and the few of us that do have been called names just like you did.

What do you think they need?
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by SirShymexx: 2:08am On Jul 26, 2016
Missy89:

Stay away form personal banter. Not interested.

Clinton won the black vote hands down during the primaries. We can argue that primary turn out was higher in 2008 among black voters because both candidates were popular in the black community. We will see the numbers during the general election and compare when that happens. That said, it is almost impossible to win the democratic nomination without the black vote. They are the majority in most southern states democratic party. And she will win it again by huge margins in November.

UK had most of their slaves in the Americas. America had her slaves in the same country and over 600k of white and Black Americans died to stop it. I wasnt saying Britain had no slaves but both circimstances and history was entirely different. The argument to end slavery in America started during the founding of the country and the reason citied by the republicans to free them was the decleartion of independence if you ever studied the Douglas Lincoln debate, you will know that.

If you study your history properly you will know that even after Britain abolished slavery, it still profited from it.

Two different countries and two different circumstances when it comes to slavery and race issue. So how can you measure which one is more racist when they both have different history?

Trump's primary victory will be hard to replicate on a national stage. Not saying it is impossible. But mob votes wont win the general.

I was only correcting you. I am not puting any race on any pedestal and dont care who any black person vote for. I see myself as an individual first.

At the beginning of Obama's campaign in 2008, Clinton also had most of the black votes in her pocket, even within the Democratic party. Did that stop Obama from getting an early lead, even in intra-party election, before black voters started supporting him en masse? That shows how inconsequential black votes can be when the white majority are voting en masse for a particular candidate.

This isn't about Democratic vote - it's about national vote between two parties. And minorities are almost a non-factor in most cases. Most voters only matter in Southern states with huge black populations and those states are blue states, so Hillary Clinton should win them convincingly. Latinos/Hispanics aren't monolithic - they're very diverse. Cubans and Mexicans don't vote along the same pattern. Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are also a different stock. And their population varies from state to state. A lot of Cubans in Florida for example, especially the white ones will most likely vote for Trump, regardless of what he said about building a wall against Mexico.

Anyway, I don't want to turn this into a UK thread - the focus is the US. I was just correcting what you posited about the UK not having history of slavery, when the same country started slavery in America and the first batch of slaves taken to America were taken from the UK. Also, there are still a very few black people from that generation in the UK, but you can only find them in Liverpool. And the assimilation is the reason why a lot of white people in the UK have at least one black person in their bloodline.

Also, all the founding fathers of the US were Brits. Both the union and confederate leaders were Brits. The US flag is still the British colours, despite the fact that they changed the pattern into a star spangled one. The US national anthem was formed from a British song written by a Brit and that used to be the song played at a social club in London before the US adopted it. The two countries have similar political structures. Blacks in both countries vote for the liberal party. The issue of race in both countries follows the same tangent, albeit the US is much more rabid and segregated. Etc. Then you have the Anglo-American consciousness and Anglos still maintaining the power structure in America like they've done since independence. If you can't see all these - I can't help you lol. Let's stop here - enough education for you. grin

Well, mob votes from tea party members gave the republicans the major in Congress and they would also decide who the next POTUS is. Ohio is already in his pocket and middle America where minorities are almost non-existent should go into his pocket as well. And he should maintain a clean sweep in all the red states.

Lol. You love sucking white people's nuts at the expense of AAs. grin
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by SirShymexx: 2:11am On Jul 26, 2016
Missy89:

If their votes are inconsequential why should he promise them something groundbreaking?

There is only one momumental gift any politician can give the AA community but no one wants to talk about it and the few of us that do have been called names just like you did.

What do you think they need?

He doesn't really need their votes to win, due to the person he's up against. However, it will be problematic not to carry a section of the country along.

And since you know it, what is this monumental gift?
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Missy89(f): 2:31am On Jul 26, 2016
SirShymexx:

He doesn't really need their votes to win, due to the person he's up against. However, it will be problematic not to carry a section of the country along.

And since you know it, what is this monumental gift?

More policing in the inner cities so they can get rid of gangs and businesses can come in.

Goverment should stop encouraging more welfare for single mothers. Black families were stronger than this even in the 50s.

The teachers union needs to be destroyed so that parents can have school choice for their kids with school vouchers

Affirmative action should be repealed ( most blacks dont support it by the way) so that more blacks can graduate college instead of lowering standards for them to get into a very tough school they cant cope with.

Social security should be optional so blacks can save their money for their kids. They dont have a high life expentancy compared to other races. So most of them dont live to get what they put into that program. If it was optional, wealth can change hands.

Just a few.

Nobody wants to talk about this things since it will make you look like a racist. But the current programs now are obviously not working

1 Like

Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by SirShymexx: 2:42am On Jul 26, 2016
Missy89:

More policing in the inner cities so they can get rid of gangs and businesses can come in.

Goverment should stop encouraging more welfare for single mothers. Black families were stronger than this even in the 50s.

The teachers union needs to be destroyed so that parents can have school choice for their kids with school vouchers

Affirmative action should be repealed ( most blacks dont support it by the way) so that more blacks can graduate college instead of lowering standards for them to get into a very tough school they cant cope with.

Social security should be optional so blacks can save their money for their kids. They dont have a high life expentancy compared to other races. So most of them dont live to get what they put into that program. If it was optional, wealth can change hands.

Just a few.

Nobody wants to talk about this things since it will make you look like a racist. But the current programs now are obviously not working

Loooooooooooooooooooooool.

You just showed you don't understand the history and plights of blacks in America. Just stop talking about them because you'll always sound obnoxious and racist. grin

More policing when white police fvckers have never had good relationship with black people in America and they stay shooting them dead? And black families were stronger in the 50s due to segregation, not because of any government assisted policy. Integration destroyed the black family in America. Also, why should they take away affirmative action that's the only miserly thing they got for hundreds of years of free labour?

Stop talking about them till you can learn their history and find ways to relate to them better.

Stopping war on drugs alone would save a lot of lives. And assisting them with loans for black economics will also go a long way in helping them take over their communities. If he can do both, he'd help them in a monumental way.
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Missy89(f): 2:42am On Jul 26, 2016
SirShymexx:

At the beginning of Obama's campaign in 2008, Clinton also had most of the black votes in her pocket, even within the Democratic party. Did that stop Obama from getting an early lead, even in intra-party election, before black voters started supporting him en masse? That shows how inconsequential black votes can be when the white majority are voting en masse for a particular candidate.

This isn't about Democratic vote - it's about national vote between two parties. And minorities are almost a non-factor in most cases. Most voters only matter in Southern states with huge black populations and those states are blue states, so Hillary Clinton should win them convincingly. Latinos/Hispanics aren't monolithic - they're very diverse. Cubans and Mexicans don't vote along the same pattern. Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are also a different stock. And their population varies from state to state. A lot of Cubans in Florida for example, especially the white ones will most likely vote for Trump, regardless of what he said about building a wall against Mexico.

Anyway, I don't want to turn this into a UK thread - the focus is the US. I was just correcting what you posited about the UK not having history of slavery, when the same country started slavery in America and the first batch of slaves taken to America were taken from the UK. Also, there are still a very few black people from that generation in the UK, but you can only find them in Liverpool. And the assimilation is the reason why a lot of white people in the UK have at least one black person in their bloodline.

Also, all the founding fathers of the US were Brits. Both the union and confederate leaders were Brits. The US flag is still the British colours, despite the fact that they changed the pattern into a star spangled one. The US national anthem was formed from a British song written by a Brit and that used to be the song played at a social club in London before the US adopted it. The two countries have similar political structures. Blacks in both countries vote for the liberal party. The issue of race in both countries follows the same tangent, albeit the US is much more rabid and segregated. Etc. Then you have the Anglo-American consciousness and Anglos still maintaining the power structure in America like they've done since independence. If you can't see all these - I can't help you lol. Let's stop here - enough education for you. grin

Well, mob votes from tea party members gave the republicans the major in Congress and they would also decide who the next POTUS is. Ohio is already in his pocket and middle America where minorities are almost non-existent should go into his pocket as well. And he should maintain a clean sweep in all the red states.

Lol. You love sucking white people's nuts at the expense of AAs. grin

You clearly dont know what you are talking about. Most southern states are red in the general election. But to win the nomination in the democratic party you need the black democrats in the south who are the party majority there.

Black voters started supporting Obama after he won Iowa way before the election swung south. That gave him the momentum and made him a contender.

Again you are displaying your ignorance here. Electoral votes does not determine who wins in congress. You can't use that to compare a general election. Two different things.

2 Likes

Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Missy89(f): 2:55am On Jul 26, 2016
SirShymexx:

Loooooooooooooooooooooool.

You just showed you don't understand the history and plights of blacks in America. Just stop talking about them because you'll always sound obnoxious and racist. grin

More policing when white police fvckers have never had good relationship with black people in America and they stay shooting them dead? And black families were stronger in the 50s due to segregation, not because of any government assisted policy. Integration destroyed the black family in America. Also, why should they take away affirmative action that's the only miserly thing they got for hundreds of years of free labour?

Stop talking about them till you can learn their history and find ways to relate to them better.

Stopping war on drugs alone would save a lot of lives. And assisting them with loans for black economics will also go a long way in helping them take over their communities. If he can do both, he'd help them in a monumental way.

Can you make your point without any personal jibes? Makes me think i am talking to a 4 year old

The war on drugs have overwhelming support among African Americans and even when Clinton signed the crime bill it was supported.

Assisting them with loans? Do you know what crashed the economy in 2008? The housing bubble! When goverment mandated banks to start lending to low income customers especially minorities that wont qualify for it in the first place. We tried that. It crashed. You cant mix stupid politics with economics. Go and study the subprime mortgage scheme and correct yourself.

Affirmative action sounds good. I am concerned about what works. You can look at the numbers, it has not helped black college student and the funny party it even if you are African that moved to America 4 years ago. You can be admitted with affirmitive action. How is that helping African Americans?

If it was such a good plan, why are most African Americans against it?
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by SirShymexx: 2:58am On Jul 26, 2016
Missy89:

You clearly dont know what you are talking about. Most southern states are red in the general election. But to win the nomination in the democratic party you need the black democrats in the south who are the party majority there.

Black voters started supporting Obama after he won Iowa way before the election swung south. That gave him the momentum and made him a contender.

Again you are displaying your ignorance here. Electoral votes does not determine who wins in congress. You can't use that to compare a general election. Two different things.

Lol, you don't even know what the hell you're talking about and you're all over the place. Who cares about what she needs to win nomination in the democratic party? This is about national election between two parties and both of them with win most of their traditional states. Elections are win and lost in swing states and a few states that can shift. And in this case, they're: MI, PA, WI, and OH. Focus on these states and stop telling stories about Southern states that are blue states. grin

Stay grasping at straws. Trump has Ohio and Wisconsin in his pockets. And after the election, your mouth would be wide open like Hillary's. I just hope you won't let flies in. grin
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Missy89(f): 3:05am On Jul 26, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol, you don't even know what the hell you're talking about and you're all over the place. Who cares about what she needs to win nomination in the democratic party? This is about national election between two parties and both of them with win most of their traditional states. Elections are win and lost in swing states and a few states that can shift. And in this case, they're: MI, PA, WI, and OH. Focus on these states and stop telling stories about Southern states that are blue states. grin

Stay grasping at straws. Trump has Ohio and Wisconsin in his pockets. And after the election, your mouth would be wide open like Hillary's. I just hope you won't let flies in. grin

So if you dont win your base, how will you be a nominee to win the general election? Are you high? Lol

And if your base is made up of largely AA. That means they are not inconsequential like you stated
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by SirShymexx: 3:06am On Jul 26, 2016
Missy89:

Can you make your point without any personal jibes? Makes me think i am talking to a 4 year old

The war on drugs have overwhelming support among African Americans and even when Clinton signed the crime bill it was supported.

Assisting them with loans? Do you know what crashed the economy in 2008? The housing bubble! When goverment mandated banks to start lending to low income customers especially minorities that wont qualify for it in the first place. We tried that. It crashed. You cant mix stupid politics with economics. Go and study the subprime mortgage scheme and correct yourself.

Affirmative action sounds good. I am concerned about what works. You can look at the numbers, it has not helped black college student and the funny party it even if you are African that moved to America 4 years ago. You can be admitted with affirmitive action. How is that helping African Americans?

If it was such a good plan, why are most African Americans against it?

Perhaps that's because you have the concentration and knowledge scope of a 4 year old.

What's the correlation between mortgage and business loans? You just sound clueless with everything you posit. And even with the mortgage loans, AAs were given the worst deals, with extremely high interest rates.

And why are you talking about "we"? Are you a white American now? grin You Nigerians are stupidity are like siamese twins. After living in a country for a few years, you'll start getting uppity like you're part of the white majority in the country - hysterical. You're from Ibadan, yet you're saying "we", like a white American. grin grin grin

How did majority of African Americans support war on drugs? How many of them were in the senate and congress when the law was passed? Also, post links that show majority of them being against affirmative action.

1 Like

Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by SirShymexx: 3:11am On Jul 26, 2016
Missy89:

So if you dont win your base, how will you be a nominee to win the general election? Are you high? Lol

And if your base is made up of largely AA. That means they are not inconsequential like you stated

And when did the debate about Trump vs. Hillary get to winning the nominee of a party? I'm lost here. grin You're just everywhere. grin

Okay, can AA votes in red states swing those states in favour of Hillary Clinton? Also, with the Ohio example where Trump is leading Hillary by 10% among white voters - can AA votes swing the state in favour of Hillary, if the elections were to following that projection? Your answer would give me an inkling if you've got a clue or not.
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by SirShymexx: 3:15am On Jul 26, 2016
Dirty mortgage loans Wells Fargo pushed on AAs:

Wells Fargo Deliberately Pushed Dangerous Loans On Blacks, Hispanics: Lawsuit

Cook County, Illinois, which is home to the city of Chicago, filed a lawsuit in federal court on Friday against the nation’s largest mortgage lender. The suit alleges that Wells Fargo contributed to the housing crisis, which the county claims has cost it millions of dollars in lost property tax and the cost of having to deal with abandoned buildings, among other issues. The lawsuit says damages could exceed $300 million.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/03/wells-fargo-loans-lawsuit_n_6261356.html

Wells Fargo to pay $175 million in race discrimination probe

Wells Fargo & Co agreed to pay $175 million to resolve allegations it charged African-Americans and Hispanics higher rates and fees on mortgages even when they qualified for better deals during the housing boom, the U.S. Justice Department said on Thursday.

The settlement is the latest in the Obama administration's effort to eliminate discriminatory lending practices, which contributed to high mortgage default rates in many poor neighborhoods when the housing bubble burst.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-wells-lending-settlement-idUSBRE86B0V220120712

This is just Wells Fargo.
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Missy89(f): 3:24am On Jul 26, 2016
SirShymexx:

Perhaps that's because you have the concentration and knowledge scope of a 4 year old.

What's the correlation between mortgage and business loans? You just sound clueless with everything you posit. And even with the mortgage loans, AAs were given the worst deals, with extremely high interest rates.

And why are you talking about "we"? Are you a white American now? grin You Nigerians are stupidity are like siamese twins. After living in a country for a few years, you'll start getting uppity like you're part of the white majority in the country - hysterical. You're from Ibadan, yet you're saying "we", like a white American. grin grin grin

How did majority of African Americans support war on drugs? How many of them were in the senate and congress when the law was passed? Also, post links that show majority of them being against affirmative action.

You dont know anything about me. Stop trying.

I like when you dont have any coherent argument and tirn the whole debate to personal attack. It is always nice to debate an empty barrel writing rubbish.

Now let me give you a small economic lesson. The reason why i brought up the housing bubble is that you cant force businesses to loan people money because of the color of their skin. You have to be credit worthy to get a loan. And we have tried borrowing people money when they did not have solid credit and it backfired once and posioned different sectors in the economy.

So if that is your idea of helping blacks, you have no brain whatsoever. Just keep quite.

Laws are not passed without lobbying every interest groups. Clinton bill had a lot of support in the aa community. Even congress black caucus suppport mandatory minimums. Read it up it is not that hard

Check online and see the answer you seek on affirmative action. Can do your research for you.
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Missy89(f): 3:29am On Jul 26, 2016
SirShymexx:

And when did the debate about Trump vs. Hillary get to winning the nominee of a party? I'm lost here. grin You're just everywhere. grin

Okay, can AA votes in red states swing those states in favour of Hillary Clinton? Also, with the Ohio example where Trump is leading Hillary by 10% among white voters - can AA votes swing the state in favour of Hillary, if the elections were to following that projection? Your answer would give me an inkling if you've got a clue or not.

I answered the question already. He leads 10 percent among white voters but he is not leading with 10 points overall.

Clinton is leading in Ohio by a point so what good is Trumps 10 point lead with white voters?
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by SirShymexx: 3:41am On Jul 26, 2016
Missy89:

You dont know anything about me. Stop trying.

I like when you dont have any coherent argument and tirn the whole debate to personal attack. It is always nice to debate an empty barrel writing rubbish.

Now let me give you a small economic lesson. The reason why i brought up the housing bubble is that you cant force businesses to loan people money because of the color of their skin. You have to be credit worthy to get a loan. And we have tried borrowing people money when they did not have solid credit and it backfired once and posioned different sectors in the economy.

So if that is your idea of helping blacks, you have no brain whatsoever. Just keep quite.

Laws are not passed without lobbying every interest groups. Clinton bill had a lot of support in the aa community. Even congress black caucus suppport mandatory minimums. Read it up it is not that hard

Check online and see the answer you seek on affirmative action. Can do your research for you.

Stop using "we" with me. I don't see you as an American. I view you the same way an America will view you and that's the same way I look at a Nigerian that just got off the boat, trying to claim "British".

That said: you have always been vacuous, obtuse, and incoherent in whatever debate you and I get into. And every time you get exposed for being clueless, you've this uncanny habit to jumping to a next thing that has no correlation whatsoever with the topic, just to make a non-existent point.

1). How did Trump vs. Clinton get to party nominee and how black democrats are important in selecting democratic candidates? Is Trump running for the nominee of the democratic party? grin

2). What's the correlation between mortgage and business loans? The housing bubble was created by discriminatory loans for blacks with extremely high interest rates they know they won't be able to pay back. So how does that even show that they tried to help them in anyway? Also, a lot of new immigrant from Asia and Middle East get business loans easily from banks in America but most blacks don't have the same luxury. So how will playing fair to a people who're part and parcel of the country cause any financial meltdown?

You're an idi.ot. The US is already boiling due to police brutality against, yet you think more policing in black communities would help them. Can you see how stupid and dumb you sound? And you also want them to cancel affirmation action that has helped uplift a lot of black folks out of poverty. You sound like a racist SOB and I'm starting to think you might be white or just born with a brain defect.

So because Clinton lobbied some black Judas Iscariots and Uncle Toms, that means majority of black people support the same war on drugs that has disproportionately imprisoned black men, while turning the prison system into the new slave plantation, no?

Nah. You're always quick to post links. Post the links that show majority of AAs being against Affirmation Action, or shut it. You're a rabid racist.
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by SirShymexx: 3:47am On Jul 26, 2016
Missy89:

I answered the question already. He leads 10 percent among white voters but he is not leading with 10 points overall.

Clinton is leading in Ohio by a point so what good is Trumps 10 point lead with white voters?

Nah. Trump is leading her by 3% points in Ohio.

And majority of the black and hispanic voters won't vote anyway.
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Missy89(f): 3:51am On Jul 26, 2016
SirShymexx:

Stop using "we" with me. I don't see you as an American. I view you the same way an America will view you and that's the same way I look at a Nigerian that just got off the boat, trying to claim "British".

That said: you have always been vacuous, obtuse, and incoherent in whatever debate you and I get into. And every time you get exposed for being clueless, you've this uncanny habit to jumping to a next thing that has no correlation whatsoever with the topic, just to make a non-existent point.

1). How did Trump vs. Clinton get to party nominee and how black democrats are important in selecting democratic candidates? Is Trump running for the nominee of the democratic party? grin

2). What's the correlation between mortgage and business loans? The housing bubble was created with discriminatory loans for blacks with extremely high interest rates they know they won't be able to pay back. So how does that even show that they tried to help them in anyway? Also, a lot of new immigrant from Asia and Middle East get business loans easily from banks in America but most blacks don't have the same luxury. So how will playing fair to a people who're part of parcel of the country cause any financial meltdown.

You're an idi.ot. The US is already boiling due to police brutality against, yet you think more policing in black communities would help them. Can you see how stupid and dumb you sound? And you also want them to cancel affirmation action that has helped uplift a lot of black folks out of poverty. You sound like a racist SOB and I'm starting to think you might be white or just born with a brain defect.

So because Clinton lobbied some black Judas Iscariot and Uncle Toms, that means majority of black people support the same war on drugs that has disproportionately imprisoned black men, while turning the prison system into the new slave plantation, no?

Nah. You're always quick to post links. Post the links that show majority of AAs being against Affirmation Action, or shut it. You're a rabid racist.

Lol ultimate meltdown.

The judas Iscariot will be majority of the black leaders and politicians that supported strong crime bills then and most of them still do.

Looks any any black person that have a different opinion is a racist.

Weren't you shouting like a rabid dog when micheal brown was shot. Did you go back and read the official FBI report?

I cant do your work for you. Go and learn and stop typing Rubbish
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Missy89(f): 3:52am On Jul 26, 2016
SirShymexx:

Nah. Trump is leading her by 3% points in Ohio.

And majority of the black and hispanic voters won't vote anyway.

No he isnt. He is losing by a point. Looks like his 10 point white vote lead doesnt matter
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by SirShymexx: 3:56am On Jul 26, 2016
Missy89:

No he isnt. He is losing by a point. Looks like his 10 point white vote lead doesnt matter

Nah. He's leading in Ohio by 3% and also leading in PA by 6%.
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Missy89(f): 3:58am On Jul 26, 2016
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by SirShymexx: 4:01am On Jul 26, 2016
Missy89:

Lol ultimate meltdown.

The judas Iscariot will be majority of the black leaders and politicians that supported strong crime bills then and most of them still do.

Looks any any black person that have a different opinion is a racist.

Weren't you shouting like a rabid dog when micheal brown was shot. Did you go back and read the official FBI report?

I cant do your work for you. Go and learn and stop typing Rubbish

You still haven't post a link to support your claim, you rabid racist. grin

About to tag a next subject that has no correlation whatsoever with the topic, no? grin

Vintage clueless missy89 - always jumping from one topic to the other like a rabbit, after getting exposed. I don't know what Mike Brown and the idio.tic FBI report have to do with this. I don't blame you since you supported his death and you think it's right to gun down a young black boy for shoplifting.

2 Likes

Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Missy89(f): 4:05am On Jul 26, 2016
SirShymexx:

You still haven't post a link to support your claim, you rabid racist. grin

About to tag a next subject that has no correlation whatsoever with the topic, no? grin

Vintage clueless missy89 - always jumping from one topic to the other like a rabbit, after getting exposed. I don't know what Mike Brown and the idio.tic FBI report have to do with this. I don't blame you since you supported his death and you think it's right to gun down a young black boy for shoplifting.

You mentioned police brutality and i was reminding you of the one you were talking about like a mental patient few months ago.

Did you read the report. If you do and tell me what you find, i will give you the link you are to lazy to google yourself
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by SirShymexx: 4:07am On Jul 26, 2016
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by SirShymexx: 4:09am On Jul 26, 2016
Missy89:

You mentioned police brutality and i was reminding you of the one you were talking about like a mental patient few months ago.

Did you read the report. If you do and tell me what you find, i will give you the link you are to lazy to google yourself

What's there to read about the barbaric and racial murder of a black boy because he shoplifted? Fvck the FBI!

Was the killing justified and is death the punishment for shoplifting, you rabid racist?

2 Likes

Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Missy89(f): 4:11am On Jul 26, 2016
SirShymexx:

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2016/07/trump-gets-modest-boost-in-ohio-after-convention.html

Artificial bump because of the convention. Here is the important paragraph from the link

There's one big finding in this poll that bodes quite well for Clinton moving forward. 48% of voters in the state say they'd choose Barack Obama if the choice was between him and Trump, to only 44% who say they'd go with Trump. And among voters who are undecided in a Clinton/Trump head to head, there is a 30 point preference for Obama over Trump. That suggests that Clinton may have more room to grow than Trump in Ohio in the weeks ahead- and also that the President may be the best surrogate she has out on the campaign trail.
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Missy89(f): 4:13am On Jul 26, 2016
SirShymexx:

What's there to read about the barbaric and racial murder of a black boy because he shoplifted? Fvck the FBI!

Was the killing justified and is death the punishment for shoplifting, you rabid racist?

He wasnt murdered because he was shoplifting. He was killed because he was reaching for the officers gun according to the autopsy report and black witnesses. Maybe you should read the report and educate yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs / South Africans Plant Trees Inside Potholes (Photo) / Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.