Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls (43170 Views)

Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election / CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% / NATO Can’t Fight Russians In Europe, Says Leading US Think Tank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by galantjoe(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
Let US not make the mistake Nigeria made in 2015 by choosing Hilary. She or her husband has created most of US problems. So fresh hand is needed to amend those mistakes. Like in Nigeria buhari appears as Hilary experienced warlord. But his vandetta has cause more harm than good . history is good judge of man
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by ladej(m): 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

just wait and see son, you think its INEC that is in charge of their election?
GOD BLESS YOU MY BROTHER OF ANOTHER MOTHER
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by redcliff: 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
seedgreen:
you truly understand the politics.....Trump will never be US president.

Shebi thats how they said Buhari sef could not win. nothing is impossible anymore
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by bolicks: 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
Except GOD says NO, President Trump is the next best thing that will happen to America.
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by SirShymexx: 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
Missy89:

Most centrists are RINO. They wont mind a Clinton.
He never had the constitutional conservative vote. They supported Ted Cruz. And will never support Trump. They started the nevertrump movement that failed in the convention.

He does not even know what is in the constitution how does he resonates with them? Lol.

White men and poor whites dont determine elections here anymore they wont even be a serious voting bloc in few decades. This is 2016, wake up! Lol

Yes, they won't mind Clinton after 8 years of Obama's deception. And Clinton is Obama on steroids and the face of the establishment they all hate. Hysterical.

They supported Cruz but now that Cruz is gone, they will fall back in line. Heck, Cruz was the leading candidate for VP, till the last minute. What does that tell you?

Anyway, deluding yourself about a vote you don't have. I don't know how you think who you'll allegedly vote for in a country that's almost 70% white (a lot of hispanics and other minorities also identify as white and it might be close to 80% in reality) would make any difference. Even AAs who make up 13% of the population are mostly inconsequential in the scheme of things. And what decade are you alluding to? You mean the liberal fallacy? - hysterical

Stay underestimating Trump. They said the same thing when the primaries started till he blew all of them away. Hillary is going to be shocked with her mouth wide open, like Cameron got his with Brexit. And the US is a country is a country that's predominantly more racist, more segregated, and more xenophobic than the UK. Let the liberal media keep fooling you - the pretentious rednecks know who they're voting for and he has already won them over. He just needs to keep toning down his rhetoric, like he has already started doing with black people and, see if he can get a few minorities on his side by November. A black Church in Charlotte just declared their support for Trump and a lot of black celebrities support him. Hispanics are going to join him soon. grin

2 Likes

Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by docsholz(m): 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
SirShymexx:

Yes, they won't mind Clinton after 8 years of Obama's deception. And Clinton is Obama on steroids and the face of the establishment they all hate. Hysterical.

They supported Cruz but now that Cruz is gone, they will fall back in line. Heck, Cruz was the leading candidate for VP, till the last minute. What does that tell you?

Anyway, deluding yourself about a vote you don't have. I don't know how you think who you'll allegedly vote for in a country that's almost 70% white (a lot of hispanics and other minorities also identify as white and it might be close to 80% in reality) would make any difference. Even AAs who make up 13% of the population are mostly inconsequential in the scheme of things. And what decade are you alluding to? You mean the liberal fallacy? - hysterical

Stay underestimating Trump. They said the same thing when the primaries started till he blew all of them away. Hillary is going to be shocked with her mouth wide open, like Cameron got his with Brexit. And the US is a country is a country that's predominantly more racist, more segregated, and more xenophobic than the UK. Let the liberal media keep fooling you - the pretentious rednecks know who they're voting for and he has already won them over. He just needs to keep toning down his rhetoric, like he has already started doing with black people and, see if he can get a few minorities on his side by November. A black Church in Charlotte just declared their support for Trump and a lot of black celebrities support him. Hispanics are going to join him soon. grin

Who are the lots of black celebrities? Just curious
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by amanikondo: 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
jaybee3:

Stand a chance, how?

He is already disadvantaged with the electoral college map

He is always going to be disadvantaged with popular votes

He is disadvantaged with the minority votes

He is disadvantaged with the educated white votes

He is disadvantaged with the women votes

Not with me and dey deceive yourself.
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Ekeremgba(m): 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
Thank god biafra is making headway and terrorist musilem will hear it this time.
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

Anyway, stop thinking about Black Lives Matter. It's not really about black lives - it's a movement to use black people to achieve some selfish goals.

A gay black man who's willingly taking a white dyke in his arse can't lead black people against white supremacy. These fools are trying to emasculate black men, while fvcking them in the arse, with George Soros' money and influence as the catalyst.
Free him jare. He loves to cum fast that's why he prefers the arse hole
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Rossikk(m): 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
idupaul:

LOL you just hate him because he is a ginger head ..Hillary is the pro in arranging such fake scenarios just to cause a problem. .we have not forgotten the shooting down of the Russian fighter jet in expectation that Russia will attack turkey and then Natoma under the US will rally Nato against Putin. .we haven't forgotten the fake Arab spring in Benghazi by terrorist imported and armed by Hillary from all over the world and the lies that they were civilians being attacked by Ghadaffi in a bid to get approval to use Nato airstrike to destroy Ghadaffi and a progressive Libya. .we can't forget the downing of MH17 by rebels loyal to Hillary in a bid to turn the world against Putin. Make no mistake Hillary Clinton is the true enemy of world peace and free enterprise. .

Dude, there is one major difference between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. One is SANE, and the other one is INSANE.

Have you not been following Trump? Does he sound or behave like a sane person to you? How can you DARE to place your life in the hands of a clearly unhinged man who is talking glibly about dropping nuclear bombs in the middle east and, ''even in Europe''? His words.

I don't trust Clinton, but I don't see her starting a 3rd world war. I see Trump starting one. He's a madman!

2 Likes

Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by shenaxy: 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
This man will just have to send all black men back home, I'm just feeling sorry for our brothers and sisters in there.
I fear the name though. The name "trump" itself is powerful indeed....
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Adminisher: 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nature8:
I just love this man (Donald Trump), he's a no nonsense man.. I pray he becomes the American next president..

Actually, Trump is full of nonsense. Most of his supporters even know. What is actually happening is a subtle protest against mainstream politicians in the US.
Hilary will bounce back after the Democratic convention and lead widely after the debates. Trump will destroy himself at the debates due to lack of knowledge of contemporary issues and lack of self compartment which the Americans will see through

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Rossikk(m): 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
coolslim:
What's the difference between killing with nuclear weapon ,Auto revolvers, missile luncher etc.How many have died by gun in the middle east.If trump will sanitize the system why not let him.Black don't just hate Donald trump because they think he is racist ,but because thy know he will clamp down on criminal activities just as Muslims know Trump will be a game changer . Obama and Clinton escalated terrorism. Clinton refused to sign a document tagging boko haram terror organization.The rest is history !

Here's the difference. With a global nuclear war, which your hero Donald Trump has no qualms starting, WE CAN [size=15pt]ALL[/size] GET KILLED. As in [size=15pt]ALL[/size]. Do yo know what [size=15pt]ALL[/size] means?

I can explain further if you have a comprehension problem.
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by OBAGADAFFI: 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adminisher:

Actually, Trump is full of nonsense. Most of his supporters even know. What is actually happening is a subtle protest against mainstream politicians in the US.
Hilary will bounce back after the Democratic convention and lead widely after the debates. Trump will destroy himself at the debates due to lack of knowledge of contemporary issues and lack of self compartment which the Americans will see through

You people always underestimated Trump.

Trump being a successful businessman is playing the game, and winning at it.

What's happening in the US is a war against Liberalism and Globalization,
The same reason Britain left the EU.

With attacks in France and Germany, Liberal countries are labeled as weak and vulnerable.

And this is working for Trump and his followers.

Listening to Obama last speech, you will understand the liberals are losing.
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Missy89(f): 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
SirShymexx:

Cruz was never in contention for a VP slot. Kasich was thou. Most Cruz supporters will never back Trump since they are eyeing 2020 already and tried to close the republican primary to favour a real conservative during the next cycle.

Mainly white electorates dont win elections here anymore. You need minorities in your coalition. Besides, this is not a country where popular votes decideds the outcome. It can be 1 million percent white but you aint winning the nomination of the democratic party without the black vote and you aint winning some states in the south and big cities in the general election without it. Hillary lost the primaries to Obama when he flipped her southern black firewall voters in 2008. In 2012, Obama lost the white vote by double digits and still won the presidency

I am not even a democrat or a liberal but those are the facts. I was talking about my vote because i am from a swing state. Race doesnt really concern me that much.

Britain and America have different history so why are you comparing them? Was there a period in in British history where Blacks were slaves and there was a war to end it by white englishmen i missed in my history books?

Trump will never get any significant black vote. He got a zero percent in two states polled. Cant remember which. He will fair better with latinos but he will still loose that by over 40 points.

3 Likes

Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by lailo: 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
bonechamberlain:
The Democrats shot themselves on the foot by picking Clinton rather than Sanders. As for me let trump win, prefer him to Clinton
And ur brother wu is hanging in America will be deported.
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by manny4life(m): 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nigerians in American should start packing up their belongings, Trump is winning this election embarassed

In a weird kind of way, I want Trump to win for two reasons, for now, I comment my reserve.
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by bonechamberlain(m): 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
lailo:

And ur brother wu is hanging in America will be deported.
why all these ignorant comments, deported by who and for what
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by manny4life(m): 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adminisher:

Bro, what America needs now isn't debates, America needs a president who's strong willed and capable of shooting and then ask questions later. I dislike Mr. Trump because he has a loose mouth and can't control his rubbish, on another hand, I admire his courage and gut. I just wish he has a balance on his loose tongue, he would be widely supported.

1 Like

Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
manny4life:

Bro, what America needs now isn't debates, America needs a president who's strong willed and capable of shooting and then ask questions later. I dislike Mr. Trump because he has a loose mouth and can't control his rubbish, on another hand, I admire his courage and gut. I just wish he has a balance on his loose tongue, he would be widely supported.

Never Trump

2 Likes

Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Countryman93: 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
I hail globally exposed and patriotic Nigerians in the language of Onye Nkuzi. Na so we take dey intelligent? Na so we sabi other people's matter reach?. Hian! I am entralled, challenged and humbled by the dept of knowledge exchange by Nigerians on this thread. Look at the passion, the decency and the soundness of argument. Now lets rewind back to 2015. Scene:Nigeria; same topic;same Nigerians on this very thread were hardened champions of their villages, gods and mammons. Biko e don do make una save some energy to face the Internally Generated Recession(IGR). Whether na DRUM abi na LARRYHILL win recession,inflation, stagnation,corruption, padding, herdsmen, nairafall, hunger and survival is real here.

1 Like

Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by manny4life(m): 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
CFCman:

Never Trump

Haha, I don't like Trump either but he's definitely winning this election. Mark my words.
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by fabre4: 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hiroto:
all these rukus na just cover up. U go tell me say hilary that woman never buy that seat tey tey?

This is not Nigeria guy you don't understand us politics Hillary is at an advantaged position but she is very vulnerable one scandal and it is over for her because she is already unpopular among Us citizens due to the email issue besides trump seems to be gaining ground everyday i
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
fabre4:

This is not Nigeria guy you don't understand us politics Hillary is at an advantaged position but she is very vulnerable one scandal and it is over for her because she is already unpopular among Us citizens due to the email issue besides trump seems to be gaining ground everyday i
smiley
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by RexTramadol1: 11:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
Obama for third term
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by SirShymexx: 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
docsholz:
Who are the lots of black celebrities? Just curious

Foxy Brown, Mike Tyson, Herschel Walker, Chingy, Dennis Rodman, Terrell Owens etc., off the top.
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by greggng: 11:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
jaybee3:

Politics is a game of numbers. Demographics and historical trend plays a large role in deciding elections.

Trump was always going to get a bounce immediately after their convention so it isn't unexpected

I ve never heard that a party ruled more than 8years in USA. To that extent I will give it to the republicans. Unfortunately I don't like their candidate cos he sounds like a racist
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by SirShymexx: 12:12am On Jul 26, 2016
Missy89:

Cruz was never in contention for a VP slot. Kasich was thou. Most Cruz supporters will never back Trump since they are eyeing 2020 already and tried to close the republican primary to favour a real conservative during the next cycle.

Mainly white electorates dont win elections here anymore. You need minorities in your coalition. Besides, this is not a country where popular votes decideds the outcome. It can be 1 million percent white but you aint winning the nomination of the democratic party without the black vote and you aint winning some states in the south and big cities in the general election without it. Hillary lost the primaries to Obama when he flipped her southern black firewall voters in 2008. In 2012, Obama lost the white vote by double digits and still won the presidency

I am not even a democrat or a liberal but those are the facts. I was talking about my vote because i am from a swing state. Race doesnt really concern me that much.

Britain and America have different history so why are you comparing them? Was there a period in in British history where Blacks were slaves and there was a war to end it by white englishmen i missed in my history books?

Trump will never get any significant black vote. He got a zero percent in two states polled. Cant remember which. He will fair better with latinos but he will still loose that by over 40 points.

The fact that you think minorities decide the votes in America, especially when Latinos are split almost evenly between the two parties traditionally, depending on the states. And a lot of blacks seldom vote, apart from Obama's time, shows you don't even know what the hell you're talking about.

And to show how clueless you're - you think the UK has no history of slavery, when slavery in America was started by the UK and Queen Elizabeth the first sent the first voyage of slaves to King George's cotton farm in Virginia, from the UK. The fact that the UK was the first to abolish slavery and later used assimilation by interracial marriages to wipe out most of its black population doesn't negate the fact that there were black slaves in the UK. I bet you don't know the history of the term "Black British", no? You're a clown and this is why I always tell you to leave the propaganda tripe you keep letting your brain get over-saturated with alone and read more about black history all the time. Britain and America are basically the same country based on consciousness, with the US being the more rabid/unrefined one, hence the term Anglo-American axis. And the Anglos still control the power structure in America.

That's even beside the point. My point is that: for Trump to win the primaries the way he did when no one gave him a chance at the beginning shows a large section of yanks actually feel the way he feels. And even the new ultra-nationalism consciousness amongst white people across the globe started in America with tea party movement. The same consciousness is all over Europe now and that's the same consciousness that voted for Brexit and the same one that has seen a surge in far right groups across Europe. So don't expect the US to be different in November because the angry white man will take a stand.

This is the link: http://fusion.net/story/324958/donald-trump-is-polling-at-literally-0-with-black-voters-in-some-crucial-states/

It's shocking you care about who AAs would vote for now, especially when all your rhetoric on this forum has always been anti-AA, while putting white people on a pedestal. So you care about AAs and you can use them for your argument, no? - hysterical. Grasping at straws are we? grin

2 Likes

Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by SirShymexx: 12:27am On Jul 26, 2016
Missy89

I just saw the two states where Trump got 0% votes among black voters. They are Ohio and PA.

However, he has 43% of white votes compared to Hillary's 33% in Ohio, while both have 40% each among white voters in PA.

So, with the 10% gap differential in Ohio, the black votes there are inconsequential since blacks only make up 13% of the state's population, apart from the fact that a lot of them won't be eligible to vote - most of them won't even bother to vote. Even with Obama, those who voted weren't even up to 60% of the eligible voters. They will be lucky if 40% of the eligible black voters vote this time around.
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by bbdd: 12:44am On Jul 26, 2016
SirShymexx:
Missy89

I just saw the two states where Trump got 0% votes among black voters. They are Ohio and PA.

However, he has 43% of white votes compared to Hillary's 33% in Ohio, while both have 40% each among white voters in PA.

So, with the 10% gap differential in Ohio, the black votes there are inconsequential since blacks only make up 13% of the state's population, apart from the fact that a lot of them won't be eligible to vote - most of them won't even bother to vote. Even with Obama, those who voted weren't even up to 60% of the eligible voters. They will be lucky if 40% of the eligible black voters vote this time around.

Guy
This is the first poll post trump convention tht has a bounce. Na wa o
So many polls have been released over time and all have shown Hillary leads. Mind you I AM NOT A FAN. I am a staunch Bernie guy.

Why not leave all this pundit and prognostication bullcrap until september or at least until a CNN poll post DNC when the democrats get their own post convention bounce. Abeg calm down with this Trump will win thing. It's still a very tall order for him. All this analogy is rather pointless. Wake me up in september.
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 26, 2016
manny4life:

Haha, I don't like Trump either but he's definitely winning this election. Mark my words.
Lol
He ain't winning anything. Hillary will kick his arse
Re: CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls by SirShymexx: 12:58am On Jul 26, 2016
bbdd:

Guy
This is the first poll post trump convention tht has a bounce. Na wa o
So many polls have been released over time and all have shown Hillary leads. Mind you I AM NOT A FAN. I am a staunch Bernie guy.

Why not leave all this pundit and prognostication bullcrap until september or at least until a CNN poll post DNC when the democrats get their own post convention bounce. Abeg calm down with this Trump will win thing. It's still a very tall order for him. All this analogy is rather pointless. Wake me up in september.

Nah, the polls were conducted on the 13th, before the GOP convention. I'm sure it should be higher now with the bump. grin

Are you scared of the Trump card? Don't be scared - Trump is a businessman and he plays on people's emotions. Now that he's the chosen one, expect a change in approach. grin

Anyway, I just posted to counter the inconsequential zero black votes Missy89 posited. And there should be a surge in the number black votes he'll get, once he comes out to promise AAs something groundbreaking.

Regardless, I don't care about the both of them. But I think Trump has a better approach to foreign policy than Hillary Clinton. And I like the fact that his candidacy presents an opportunity for AA to demand something monumental, unlike Hillary and her fraudulent arse. Don't fret - Trump is the lesser devil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

South Africans Plant Trees Inside Potholes (Photo) / Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing / Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.