Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG (44875 Views)

Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt / "Oge Okoye Is Wearing Butt Pad" - Fans Tell Actress (Photos) / Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by ikorodureporta: 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sales don nose-dive cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
Confused People

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Ejjis(m): 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
Tomorrow now he will deny....
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
Patiently waiting for the Elders to arrive. wink

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by bareal(m): 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
Did they ever travel before? Abeg make we hear word
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by joyli: 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
Omo ibo, cheque is longer coming . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Separating from each other automatically makes 2 of you an upcoming ..

Welcome cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool cool
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Call07034780891: 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
Anambra boiz..that is how they roll!

A big THUMP UP!
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by halfricanadian(f): 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
Call07034780891:
Anambra boiz..that is how they roll!

A big THUMP UP!

I love anambra people

My bestie is from anambra dey are cool nd so fine

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by KingRex1(m): 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
Unserious shidrens.. Duin their fans anyhow angry
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by groomed: 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
aphixiano:
Those idiot knew their market value don drop as a solo artiste, they come back together sharply
Peter no get sense na. He is the major instigator of the whole brouhaha.

I don't like that guy one bit because I dislike people with pride and over inflated ego.
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by buoye1(m): 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
LastMumu:
I know this sounds silly but sometimes when I'm alone, I bite pieces of papers and pretend I'm a stapler. sad
After quoting your last comment one mumu mod ban me!.....

grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
LastMumu:
I know this sounds silly but sometimes when I'm alone, I bite pieces of papers and pretend I'm a stapler. sad

As long as you're not the first mumu to do it. It's completely OK bro. cry
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by thelushious: 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
24hourNigeriane:
He said My dear fans, P-Square is back. Ours is a journey that started from our mother’s womb. It was a journey that started from Primary School, continued to St. Murumba College, to when we were in University in Abuja. It was a journey in which we shared childhood memories and grown-up dreams. We are back because brothers do not let each other wander in the dark alone. We are back because we have tried the lonely road and it was not the same.

I want to take responsibility for what has happened and sincerely apologise to you our fans. For supporting us throughout this journey we owed you so much more than what you have had to endure and I apologise for that. We are embarking now on a new journey with exciting new management (Jude Okoye), new music and new ideas.

We cannot thank you enough for all your prayers and support throughout this difficult period. Maya Angelou once said that brotherhood is a condition that people have to work at. We will continue to work on that and you can be prepared to be blown away by this new phase of P-Square.

God bless you all and be assured that you have not seen anything yet!
Peter Okoye

Source: http://www.dianaplay.com/2016/07/p-square-is-back-he-said-ours-journey.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BISBZIeDGAN/
HONESTLY, its too late.. nigerians have moved on.. when the likes of kiss daniel, mr eazi, sugar boy are there... what is P-SQUARE?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by BoboFashion(m): 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

I love anambra people

My bestie is from anambra dey are cool nd so fine

Wow! Glad to have you among us.
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by halfricanadian(f): 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
BoboFashion:

Wow! Glad to have you among us.

Tank u o cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by miketayo(m): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
celebrity stunts
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by passyhansome(m): 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
Earn money online

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Donnyboy(m): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
This is my first short-film TRIBUTE.
I dedicate it to all those that lost their Dads... To Our Soldiers And to all the Wonderful Dads...
God bless us all...
please view using this link for mobile devices:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akE5EIYfeSo

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by dayoakinns(m): 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
Forward ever backward never. I salute ur courage psquare
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by lodgebooks(m): 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
Have u peeps met the twins who share everything , even a boyfriend in bed?

lodgebooks.com/index.php/meet-the-twins-who-share-everything-including-a-boyfriend/
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Heineken(m): 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
quinnboy:
una being together or apart does not put food on my table hence I care less. only obsessed fans would find this news interesting.
am telling you. That's their problem for God's sake.
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by phynofino: 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nice One P Nwanne
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
Who brainwashed them before? Tch..where's mai briefcase?
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by jordinsparkles(f): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
Thank God o........at last!!!!
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by lizzlix(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
LastMumu:
Indeed yous handle speaks for itself.
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Missonas(f): 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
Una don use una hand spoil una talent. Your fans target base don drop tongue
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Alhajipablo(m): 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
allansie:
Who dem dey decive b4,na because say dem dey belle full na why dem dey quarel ...I no dey chop 4rm dia millions na....Publicity stunt...radarada in Jenifa's voice...pls today is my grandmother's bday,she's jus 121 yrs...I pray may she not die untimely n live for more yrs....
amen oooooooooooooooooooooo wishing her many more years on earth
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by DCTrendy(m): 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
no be this Buhari economy? no come back nah. Your pocket heavy before nah so u dey fight.

shey person wey no eat since morning go get strength to fight?
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by PrettyGaby(f): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
Warefa #in jenifa's voice
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by EscapadeNg(m): 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
Good to hear.
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by mpowa(m): 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
LastMumu:
grin I laughed when i saw your post, but after checking your name, I couldn't stop laughing, you must indeed he the Lastmumu.
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by CHANNELStv2020: 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
Who their come back don help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyanya Moves Into A New House (photos) / Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him / Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.