Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,564 members, 7,840,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG (44865 Views)

Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt / "Oge Okoye Is Wearing Butt Pad" - Fans Tell Actress (Photos) / Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by YINKS89(m): 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
deir prob let dem face it my prob lemme face it.
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Fkforyou(m): 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
Egbon testimony...e be like psqaure dey read our mind..o, no be just yesterday we been dey talk about them while listening to their old jamz.....Even though them give me vex small, I take style happy for this news sha. smiley

Cc Testimony89
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by durasome(m): 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
24hourNigeriane:
He said My dear fans, P-Square is back. Ours is a journey that started from our mother’s womb. It was a journey that started from Primary School, continued to St. Murumba College, to when we were in University in Abuja. It was a journey in which we shared childhood memories and grown-up dreams. We are back because brothers do not let each other wander in the dark alone. We are back because we have tried the lonely road and it was not the same.

I want to take responsibility for what has happened and sincerely apologise to you our fans. For supporting us throughout this journey we owed you so much more than what you have had to endure and I apologise for that. We are embarking now on a new journey with exciting new management (Jude Okoye), new music and new ideas.

We cannot thank you enough for all your prayers and support throughout this difficult period. Maya Angelou once said that brotherhood is a condition that people have to work at. We will continue to work on that and you can be prepared to be blown away by this new phase of P-Square.

God bless you all and be assured that you have not seen anything yet!
Peter Okoye

Source: http://www.dianaplay.com/2016/07/p-square-is-back-he-said-ours-journey.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BISBZIeDGAN/
.your fucking business.
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by stevekenny: 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
You better be because ur brand "P SQUAR" has started fading off from pple's memories. I will give just one more year if you guys refuse to come together, Una go just become STYLE PLUS straight.

My Opinion though!
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Jacko1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
Lubbish.... Lola omotayp wil poison your mind again as usual and you guys will fight again

Marrying an afonja..... She wil poison your mind as usual

Besides why is she stil answering lola omotayo instead of lola okoye

See wat am saying bring an afonja into ur home and watch it scatter

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
Just when I'm salivating at the thought of Paul and maydee together,
That would have been a banger.
Two talented singer together .
Peter no hard feelings but continue your mr p.
I want Paul and maydee together.
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Kosy79(f): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
Peter after showcasing ur dirty boxers out for all to see. family affairs are meant to be private not on social media especially when ur blood are involved. Paul is really wiser than u. After talking on social media what have u gain. Good to know u've collected back ur brain from d cow u donated it to. Welcome Back Psquare, una be one, una be twins.....

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by steveyoungwealth: 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=niggi4life post=47875317] [b]You are not alone bro! i am currently doing that now and before then i inserted toothpick in between my teeth and i start to use my tongue to drag it up and down.

Menh seems like am with u guys am just sitting on a chair alone nd swinging my legs up nd down.. Funny
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by ngmgeek(m): 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
If you like continue fighting and don't ever think of stopping.
You worked to hard to get something and and they you begin toying with what you have.
Nonesense lipsrsealed
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Abbiee: 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
If u breakup u break down and two good heads are better than one... cool
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by LOVEGINO(m): 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:
WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXOBCI0FHic
p square with cheap stunts shocked well, may God bless ur hustle.
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Pray(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
Did they breakup or have no music again. And the economy no even epp dem. Na den sabi. Don't think they were missed.
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by globe16: 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
peter, account don red abi?
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Kingsmaonyema(m): 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
u are back so wat?! who E Epp
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
Old fools
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
GMan650:
Who dem epp? They overplayed the celeb stunt....... If them like make them fight again tomorrow, we no send them again
lol.. I even forgot about them. They have better get their asses to work, else they become irrelevant
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by pansophist(m): 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
blood is thicker than water. If it was May D, I will be very surprised. it is easier for blood brothers to resolve issues compare to complete strangers who met on the premise of business and self interest.
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by smartconcepts: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
Good for them both, hope they stick stronger together this time around.
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by magicminister: 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
This is why its good to never ever interfere in family fights. Even if you do, always stay neutral and be a peace maker.
Now the brothers have made up, all those people saying shit about engees and paul or peter go hear weeeeen!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by rockmetc(f): 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
Law of diminishing return is tellin on dem! their time don dey stroll pass dem. young ones r coming up.
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Nwaguy24: 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
Who cares
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Gkemz: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
Peter is becoming emotionally unstable. What a twist. We thought they parted ways for good.
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by repogirl(f): 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
All is well that ends well sha. Congrats to them.
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by ycat: 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
Your body language says otherwise. You are under tremendous pressure from your clanish people for marrying Yoruba woman while they give out their own women as if they are less human than men. Bless your heart dear, you know your people won't rest till they break your home.
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
Abeg who get granulated sugar, I wan drink garri with milk join.
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Tarila15(f): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
Dey already hv attention nd still seeking for more,if dey like let dem break up or reconsile its nt my concern,yeye be smelling every tme.....mtcheewww
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by pedrilo: 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
cool
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Firerising(m): 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
this news is interesting but it has no meaning....F**k them...who them epp...
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by nairamaniac: 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
These brothers are taking us for a ride.
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Waskolo(m): 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
Peter okoye is a stupid and confused person, he always bring problem to the group, cos he feels intimidated..
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Irishrena1(f): 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
I'm happy for you guys
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
Bluetooth2:

It wasn't about the money. Dude just want his brothers to respect his wife!

Well thats the most duvmb strategy have ever seen.
Now look at it: is his wife respected nw? Are they all bowing to her royal highness now? Smmhhh..
Didnt Peter now admit, hes the one at fault in all these breakup wahala?

No, he should not reconcile with his brothers , make he and his wife dey wait for his elders ones to come pay homage.. E neck go long like sugar cane , while his goatie beards will compete with alfa ..
Mehn, economy is not smiling at all... They had better keep their wives away from their buisness.. Occupy them with self employed career like opening supermarket, fashion studio, even let them become writers in magazines ... Than staying at home idle, waiting for who will pay homage to any of them..

Time waits for no one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) / Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again / Sadiq Daba Is Seriously Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.