Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG (44866 Views)

Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt / "Oge Okoye Is Wearing Butt Pad" - Fans Tell Actress (Photos) / Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by miqos02(m): 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
ok
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by oochi123(f): 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
Wayo wayo boyz una don come again? No man is an island..tnk God u guyz re back again.Let peace reign forever..
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by NairaMaster1(m): 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
Peter okoye and confusi

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
What will happen to muno and my sexy,, , lady?
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by steppin: 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
quinnboy:
una being together or apart does not put food on my table hence I care less. only obsessed fans would find this news interesting.
Bad Belle.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by BlackSeptember: 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
LastMumu:
Sometimes when I'm alone, I bite pieces of papers and pretend I'm a stapler. sad
damn funny guy
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Djshyne007(m): 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
The Economy don dey encroach into their bank balance abi....dem for just dey apart na, make beta hunger sama their heads...

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
OboOlora:
Irrelevant Duo.

BTW, only the relevant musicians in Nigeria made it to Barclay centre over the weekend

Your handle Na craze what is " Obo olora " that's dirty, smells common kilode
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by scarletddt: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
Cheap popularity,because nobody send Dem all d wile tongue.
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by southernbelle(f): 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
Soon no one will take you guys serious anymore undecided
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by davibid: 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
Confused twins

I wonder how long this reunion will last

undecided

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Kakamorufu(m): 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
something dey worry the three of them
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
Abducted brothers wey no get sense.... Fighting like neighbours, ori yin ti daaru! Mr P don know sey hn no sabi sing, rudeboy now knows dat being rude is not paying and jude egbon nla don know sey lonliness na bastard. Iyalaya gbogbo yin! Fight tomorrow na den una go know sey music industry get Dino!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by SURElee(f): 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
Why do I have a feeling Peter is back simply because he saw the show went on with paul alone the last show he didn't honour? He don tire to sue Jude? Irannu! Even he's solo projects weren't a hit sef. Which songs did he release as a solo artiste as Mr P? I hope he's learnt God made them twins for a purpose, so two are better than 1 to pick each other up and family is everything.
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by RaeMystix: 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
Perhaps they've realized they make alot more money as a team. grin
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by yinkslinks(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
He speaks like okocha grin grin grin grin grin grin yibotic accent grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
mteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by blaqiz: 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
who them epp
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by aphixiano(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
Those idiot knew their market value don drop as a solo artiste, they come back together sharply

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Kobicove(m): 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
Back together after washing your dirty linen in public?
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
Amelian:
He eyes don clear... In harsh economy, persin no go tell them , to come back... Their bank accounts will be the ones reminding them to reunite and be back.as psquare..
I hope they are back for real and for good. undecided

It wasn't about the money. Dude just want his brothers to respect his wife!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Erotex(m): 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
why wont him be back?
Na now his eyes don open,
no be person define Never walk alone for am,
yeye dey smell ~Nwa_Nsukka
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Oblitz(m): 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
this news just made my day. I'm so happy for them. forgiveness is sweeter than revenge! ! ! quote me grin
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by eddypatekky(f): 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
24hourNigeriane:
He said My dear fans, P-Square is back. Ours is a journey that started from our mother’s womb. It was a journey that started from Primary School, continued to St. Murumba College, to when we were in University in Abuja. It was a journey in which we shared childhood memories and grown-up dreams. We are back because brothers do not let each other wander in the dark alone. We are back because we have tried the lonely road and it was not the same.

I want to take responsibility for what has happened and sincerely apologise to you our fans. For supporting us throughout this journey we owed you so much more than what you have had to endure and I apologise for that. We are embarking now on a new journey with exciting new management (Jude Okoye), new music and new ideas.

We cannot thank you enough for all your prayers and support throughout this difficult period. Maya Angelou once said that brotherhood is a condition that people have to work at. We will continue to work on that and you can be prepared to be blown away by this new phase of P-Square.

God bless you all and be assured that you have not seen anything yet!
Peter Okoye

Source: http://www.dianaplay.com/2016/07/p-square-is-back-he-said-ours-journey.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BISBZIeDGAN/
Confused people
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by jerryfisher(m): 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
ajokeade920:
They are welcome.
we back again,,no b today e start but were una go b4
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by slap1(m): 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
I don't care whether you guys come back together or not!
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by RGem(f): 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
Confused lot.
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by niggi4life(m): 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
LastMumu:
I know this sounds silly but sometimes when I'm alone, I bite pieces of papers and pretend I'm a stapler. sad
You are not alone bro! i am currently doing that now and before then i inserted toothpick in between my teeth and i start to use my tongue to drag it up and down.

such a good feeling grin
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by drealnamdy(m): 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
We re really getting of u especially ...Peter! Wats ur own sef... Always at logger heads ... Abeg if una wan break up n waste ur talents ...fine...there re younger Generation that wld glady fit perfectly in ur spaces..and y'all will be left with memories of ur good old days... Change is constant" undecided
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by gbens2000(m): 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
so?

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by amila20042001: 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
I like this buhari's administration. The economy don compel them to reunite. Buhari mere ka anyi Mara na N1.00 bu ezigbo IGWE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM / Sadiq Daba Is Seriously Sick / Celebrities Pose With Keke NAPEP: Who Rocked It Best? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.