Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! (8507 Views)

The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala / Kinginvahala Is Fed Up / Disclaimer: Kinginvahala Debunks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! by AngelAhnie(f): 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
Let him take a chill pill and stay off Nl for a month. All thanks to the organizers that young man needs peace of mind for once..

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! by Frozeen(m): 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
I pity the guy sha

2 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! by Cherlene(f): 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
queencalipso:

Dygeasy are you very sure of this?? Is he actually the one making those threats or his impersonators? That guy is likely the only contestant with too much enemies that go as far as impersonating him. Can't just figure out why.

How about the one that plagiarised UK times, didn't he earn the disqualification card?

Pls be sure you and seun are not punishing someone unjustly.

To those impersonators, I hope you guys are happy now.

Note: I have no preferred candidate in this contest, I like justice and fairness to all.

Am just making common sense.

Over and out!!

At bolded sad
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! by queencalipso(f): 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
Cherlene:

At bolded sad

?? I don't get you.
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! by Donlino(m): 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Whenever you have sense like the size of your asshole, do well to inform us smiley

See this deranged transcended is quoting me too... Nkita!

3 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! by sisiklara3(f): 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Let him take a chill pill and stay off Nl for a month. All thanks to the organizers that young man needs peace of mind for once..

Yimu.
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
Donlino:

See this deranged transcended is quoting me too... Nkita!

I repeat, when the size of your senses reaches the size of your asshole, do well to inform me....

cool

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! by Donlino(m): 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I repeat, when the size of your senses reaches the size of your asshole, do well to inform me....

cool

Abeg shift, jor..... According to ishilove, the internet makes agama lizards feel like crocodiles.

5 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! by senibo1: 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
Donlino:

Abeg shift, jor..... According to ish.ilove, the internet makes agama lizards feel like crocodiles.
bros is okay, mind the way you talk to people you don't know, let leave in peace man! cheers
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
Donlino:

Abeg shift, jor..... According to ishilove, the internet makes agama lizards feel like crocodiles.

Did I bully you??... Or are you now scared of me??

You can face the disqualified candidate, but if you drag neutral people into the whole issh, your little balls will be at stake.

You can as well call me whatever you feel like angry

Ball.less mammalian male specie sad
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! by Donlino(m): 11:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Did I bully you??... Or are you now scared of me??

You can face the disqualified candidate, but if you drag neutral people into the whole issh, your little balls will be at stake.

You can as well call me whatever you feel like angry

Ball.less mammalian male specie sad

I can see you like balls.. Hahahahaha... gay!

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! by Donlino(m): 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
senibo1:
bros is okay, mind the way you talk to people you don't know, let leave in peace man! cheers

Lol don't come and preach peace to me ..... All of una don't turn saint over night..... After dropping OTs all over NL, una don abandon una man because of one under aged girl.... Pussy ass niggas!!

3 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
Donlino:

I can see you like balls.. Hahahahaha... gay!

whatever you say.... but just grow senses, that will be all for now!! cool
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! by Donlino(m): 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

whatever you say.... but just grow senses, that will be all for now!! cool

#Bye4now
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! by senibo1: 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
Donlino:

Lol don't come and preach peace to me ..... All of una don't turn saint over night..... After dropping OTs all over NL, una don abandon una man because of one under aged girl.... Pussy ass niggas!!
cheesy cheesycheesy are you a musician? you can Rap for Africa.

bro! ask refiner, I don't go alone with her, my presence scare the hell out of her in her group, she isn't my type of girl, a girl that borrowed everyyhing she used for the contest... from her hair down to the undies she put on for the contest... if I lie may I never see tomorrow. its was someone I wouldn't want to mention his name was behind her moniker all through the contest....

haba! I'd craze, that babe know get levels nah, know be rope ontselly carry tie her cloth around her waist, babe way know even get breast... I was the one that advise them to pad her breast, and they did.

what on earth will I be doing with a low life like that, If na lie I talk, I dare her to come on online and deny it and I will overwhelm her with screen shot.

plz stop embarrassing me by associating me with refiner... biko.. insult me with another thing not that low life...

thanks alot
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! by Donlino(m): 11:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
senibo1:

bro! ask refiner, I don't go alone with her, my presence scare the hell out of her in her group, she isn't my type of girl, a girl that borrowed everyyhing she used for the contest... from her hair down to the undies she put on for the contest... if I lie may I never see tomorrow. its was someone I wouldn't want to mention his name was behind her moniker all through the contest....

haba! I'd craze, that babe know get levels nah, know be rope ontselly carry tie her cloth around her waist, babe way know even get breast... I was the one that advise them to pad her breast, and they did.

what on earth will I be doing with a low life like that, If na lie I talk, I dare her to come on online and deny it and I will overwhelm her with screen shot.

plz stop embarrassing me by associating me with refiner... biko.. insult me with another thing not that low life...

thanks alot

But you follow campaign for her na.. I remember you wella... You make me chop 4 days ban wey I no come fit vote! angry

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! by jamex93(m): 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
Cherlene:

At bolded sad

Hello dear

Its been a while
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! by senibo1: 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
Donlino:

But you follow campaign for her na.. I remember you wella... You make me chop 4 days ban wey I no come fit vote! angry
cheesy grin grin sorry for the ban then, I campaigned for her doesn't mean I admirer her personality, I just did that cause of self pity I've for her.

I blocked refiner from my whatsapp doing the course of her campaign, waiting I won use that kind of person do she disgust me alot, everything about her is disgusting... I've never smilled to her for once... I still dare her to come online and deny this.

I've nothing to gain lying against her... bro let just forget the issue of that little tramp, let talk sports or politics
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! by Chicent(m): 1:44am On Jul 26, 2016
AngelAhnie:

No be lie oooo..... The guy don freeze oooo. If na befall, him for don dey jump upandan. Its well.
Hope we see a humble King later on. He is not alone.... Vahala is with him

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! by Chicent(m): 1:50am On Jul 26, 2016
senibo1:

thanks alot

Nkan nbe ni aye yin oooo.
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! by Cherlene(f): 5:31am On Jul 26, 2016
queencalipso:

?? I don't get you.

As in reasoning with you.

Cherlene
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! by Cherlene(f): 5:32am On Jul 26, 2016
jamex93:

Hello dear

Its been a while

Good morning

Yes, how are you? cheesy

Cherlene
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! by optional1(f): 6:12am On Jul 26, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin this guy no dy ever allow kingzlee rest..

grin grin
Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! by refiner(f): 6:58am On Jul 26, 2016
senibo1:

thanks alot

I woke up this beautiful morning to this epistle you wrote against me...I smiled!

why I smiled?...it's a secret!

enjoy ur day dear...wink

cc obiorathesubtle...cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! by MRDAVIYJONES: 7:04am On Jul 26, 2016
senibo1:

thanks alot

I want lanicky of awon weyrey group exposed not refiner

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! by obiorathesubtle: 7:11am On Jul 26, 2016
refiner:

I woke up this beautiful morning to this epistle you wrote against me...I smiled!

enjoy ur day dear...wink

cc obiorathesubtle...cheesy

cheesy Boo Boo... How are you na?? Wahz going on?

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! by senibo1: 7:11am On Jul 26, 2016
MRDAVIYJONES:

I want lanicky of awon weyrey group exposed not refiner
why will I expose somebody that has done absolutely nothing to me? what do I stand to gain by so doing? Plz I'm not here for that, she won, yeah. that's whom the Gods want and nobody can do anything about, let the poor girl be joor

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! by MRDAVIYJONES: 7:14am On Jul 26, 2016
senibo1:
why will I expose somebody that has done absolutely nothing to me? what do I stand to gain by so doing? Plz I'm not here for that, she won, yeah. that's whom the Gods want and nobody can do anything about, let the poor girl be joor

who God wants ? no who awon weyrey group want .

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! by senibo1: 7:17am On Jul 26, 2016
refiner:

enjoy ur day dear...wink

cc obiorathes.ubtle...cheesy

you had the guts to quote my mention, right?

K

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! by senibo1: 7:23am On Jul 26, 2016
MRDAVIYJONES:

who God wants ? no who awon weyrey group want .
nope she isn't in awon weyrey group, btw.. God bless his people through man

you expect God to crown her queen from heaven, nope! that was why he gave her the awons to campaign for her.... what gave her the crown is hard work.

2 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! by AuroraB(f): 7:27am On Jul 26, 2016
senibo1:

thanks alot

Comments as this is the reason one should be wary of acquaintance, meeting new people, replying a PM, opening up to others...name it. I'm not judging you. But, this here is the real deal. Thanks for this

6 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! by obiorathesubtle: 7:32am On Jul 26, 2016
AuroraB:
Comments as this is the reason one should be wary of acquaintance, meeting new people, replying a PM, opening up to others...name it. I'm not judging you. But, this here is the real deal. Thanks for this
Lol. My dear, for good to exist, bad must also exist.

One shouldn't be too wary, we're social beings.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Divorce Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup (photo) / One Thing You Probably Don't Know About Hushpuppi / No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.