Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble (2835 Views)

Guy Send D**k Photo, Just To Ask A Lady Out. / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic / Reasons Why I Will Not Ask A Lady Out Through Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by YOLO1(m): 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
Even though I have heard this saying b4, But I just confirmed the truth in this saying today. There are some ladies that bring shame and insults to other ladies through their acts and action. This is the reason some guys find it difficult to help / assist some ladies. 
There is this female friend of mine that I met back then in school, we are both graduate now. We have been keeping up through whatsapp and calls. Our friendship is solely on platonic relationship as we are not engaged in any form of sexual activity. 
She texted me last month that she is in need of 2k which I told her outrightly that I can't afford as am not working yet. As a matter of fact, she is more buoyant financially than me. Ever since then, I realised that our chatting changed as we hardly chat again. After some weeks, she inboxed me again and we started chatting but after our chat each day, she will remind me not to forget about her demand. I felt like blocking and deleting her initially but on the second thought, I felt like let me give it to her, She may be in dire need of it. To cut the whole story short, I sent her the money last week through my bank mobile app, was even charged extra #105 for transferring to another bank. She texted me via whatsapp to acknowledge the receipt of the money and ever since then, we have not chatted. 
Received the shocking part of my life when she called me just now that I should transfer #100 to that money again that her bank deducted #100 from the money. I was mad on phone. I shouted on her and I told her that am not a maga. I only sent her the initial request on compassionate ground and that am not her atm. I cut the phone immediately. Now I am determined that I will either lose any other female  friend than send them money if they request.

1 Like

Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
embarassedsee as she don turn you to Maga.....Op you dey pray make I enter troubleshockedundecidedyour title get as e be ooundecided

Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by vicstar(m): 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
• • • • • Dammn!!! I love d title of dis thread embarassed pretty dope mahn cool

1 Like

Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by curvysola(f): 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by andreernest28(m): 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
Eeeeya story that touches
Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by Florblu(f): 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
You shouldn't have generalized it. See how you are sweating upon 2k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by YOLO1(m): 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
suzan404:
embarassedsee as she don turn you to Maga.....Op you dey pray make I enter troubleshockedundecidedyour title get as e be ooundecided
Even though I won't totally accept dat I am a maga, but it's good I have learnt my lesson. Infact my motto for ladies now is "ask me any money and I delete you instantly".

1 Like

Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by malikombi(m): 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
I have an exact version of this experience...... though mine was more than 2k
Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
YOLO1:

Even though I won't totally accept dat I am a maga, but it's good I have learnt my lesson. Infact my motto for ladies now is ask me any money and I delete you instantly.
lwkmd.....why evuls nah
Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by YOLO1(m): 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
Florblu:
You shouldn't have generalized it.
See how you are sweating upon 2k
Well. Let me sweat. It's my money. I worked hard for it. I guess you're example of ladies that suffer their private parts to get what they want.

4 Likes

Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by YOLO1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
suzan404:
lwkmd.....why evuls nah
I swear. The thing can pain. Most girls have it at the back of their minds that once a guy assists them financially, he is a maga.
Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by taurus21: 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
After reading this you will realize that the the brain doesn't recognize a second 'the'.

@op are you just realising? You're on a long thing grin

1 Like

Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by YOLO1(m): 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
malikombi:
I have an exact version of this experience...... though mine was more than 2k
Bros. The 2k be like 2 million for my body. For this Buhari period. cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
YOLO1:

I swear. The thing can pain. Most girls have it at the back of their minds that once a guy assists them financially, he is a maga.
I understand you bruh,but it shouldn't stop you from helping others.....including we ladieswink
Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by HarbySloy(m): 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
Naturally, Men have been the oldest ATM in the World. So, my brother don't kill the History.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by YOLO1(m): 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
HarbySloy:
Naturally, Men have been the oldest ATM in the World. So, my brother don't kill the History.
Lol...... but my own atm is now "permanently out of service"

1 Like

Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by HarbySloy(m): 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
YOLO1:

Lol...... but my own atm is now "permanently out of service"
. My brother, find a solution to your service error cause people are on the queue for you.
Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by Mypeople2(m): 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
YOLO1:
Even though I have heard this saying b4, But I just confirmed the truth in this saying today. There are some ladies that bring shame and insults to other ladies through their acts and action. This is the reason some guys find it difficult to help / assist some ladies. 
There is this female friend of mine that I met back then in school, we are both graduate now. We have been keeping up through whatsapp and calls. Our friendship is solely on platonic relationship as we are not engaged in any form of sexual activity. 
She texted me last month that she is in need of 2k which I told her outrightly that I can't afford as am not working yet. As a matter of fact, she is more buoyant financially than me. Ever since then, I realised that our chatting changed as we hardly chat again. After some weeks, she inboxed me again and we started chatting but after our chat each day, she will remind me not to forget about her demand. I felt like blocking and deleting her initially but on the second thought, I felt like let me give it to her, She may be in dire need of it. To cut the whole story short, I sent her the money last week through my bank mobile app, was even charged extra #105 for transferring to another bank. She texted me via whatsapp to acknowledge the receipt of the money and ever since then, we have not chatted. 
Received the shocking part of my life when she called me just now that I should transfer #100 to that money again that her bank deducted #100 from the money. I was mad on phone. I shouted on her and I told her that am not a maga. I only sent her the initial request on compassionate ground and that am not her atm. I cut the phone immediately. Now I am determined that I will either lose any other female  friend than send them money if they request. 
Guy take heart.Naso them be. To spend their money on a guy is very very very difficult but they always want us to spend our money on them even if their salary is higher than ours.Learn your lesson now even though I know you will do it again. Na so God create us... we are the givers while women are the receivers
Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by Mypeople2(m): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
Florblu:
Abeg when you give your boyfriend 1k last without the hope of getting it back?

1 Like

Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by elvisdaniels(m): 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
suzan404:
I understand you bruh,but it shouldn't stop you from helping others.....including we ladieswink

Hold it there, una wan kill em grin grin
Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
elvisdaniels:

Hold it there, una wan kill em grin grin
grinwhat I do nahgrin
Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by Fourwinds: 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
grin grin grin
YOLO1:

Well. Let me sweat. It's my money. I worked hard for it. I guess you're example of ladies that suffer their private parts to get what they want.
hahahahahahaaaa.!!! funny enough na anoda guy go dey scatter her kitty wey u sweat send money....plutonic friends is what girls want so dat dey can chose who to scatter their puna..ni grin
YOLO1:

hahahahahahaaaa.!!! funny enough na anoda guy go dey scatter her kitty wey u sweat send money....plutonic friends is what girls want so dat dey can chose who to scatter their puna..ni
Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by Jennyluvluv(f): 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
tongue
Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by kishimi8(m): 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
Had same experience, she only chats and calls when she needs money, initially I felt she was broke, since she had no job first she requested 5k, I gave, after two weeks she requested another 5k gave her 4k, did not hear from her for a while,
after about a month she pops up from whatever rock she was hiding to chat and request for money, I told her she only chats cuz of money, she said I was insulting her bla bla, after a week she requests again I gave her 3k,
Fast forward to last Friday, she called again asking I take her for an outing with her friend claiming the friend visited and did not get an opportunity to see abuja, I told her point blank, I'm interested only if we are going Dutch, everyone pay for himself since I'm not dating her or her friend, what's in it for me, next thing na insults o, ..
I just surrender woman wahala tire me, no be say I DE even knack ,

2 Likes

Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
Guus don suffer.. Take heart bruh..dis tin go do..u wont know who sincerely need ur help....even if u help d sincere ones dem gosoon realise say u fit be dier potential maga..

1 Like

Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
Bro, believe me, I have experienced this more times and with more girls than you can imagine

Amina...only calls when she's got assignment
Esther...only when she needs money
Joy...food

And I just had to ask "why"?, I mean this is anything but cool!
Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
YOLO1:

Even though I won't totally accept dat I am a maga, but it's good I have learnt my lesson. Infact my motto for ladies now is "ask me any money and I delete you instantly".
Riches and success will be yours soon... Just have faith OK. At least by then, your mentality will change

1 Like

Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
kishimi8:
Had same experience, she only chats and calls when she needs money, initially I felt she was broke, since she had no job first she requested 5k, I gave, after two weeks she requested another 5k gave her 4k, did not hear from her for a while,
after about a month she pops up from whatever rock she was hiding to chat and request for money, I told her she only chats cuz of money, she said I was insulting her bla bla, after a week she requests again I gave her 3k,
Fast forward to last Friday, she called again asking I take her for an outing with her friend claiming the friend visited and did not get an opportunity to see abuja, I told her point blank, I'm interested only if we are going Dutch, everyone pay for himself since I'm not dating her or her friend, what's in it for me, next thing na insults o, ..
I just surrender woman wahala tire me, no be say I DE even knack ,
God loves a cheerful giver
Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by kishimi8(m): 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
nma24:
God loves a cheerful giver
Yeah, but there is a limit to everything, can be quite annoying to be taken for a joy ride by a lady.
Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by YOLO1(m): 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
nma24:
Riches and success will be yours soon... Just have faith OK. At least by then, your mentality will change
Amen but have learnt my lesson. The truth about ladies behaving like that is that one won't know when they genuinely need money. May God guide we guys sha
Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by Greg20166: 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
Florblu:

Or you think say we no know your facebook username?why are you suffering your private part nah?go and marry
Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by schumastic(m): 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
YOLO1:

you have my support on that part and if they do anyhow just hola me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Men Pull Away After Sleeping With You / The Only Thing Good Girl Has Got Me Is Severe Heartbreak (twitter User) / 45 SECONDS' SEX — Permanently Cure Your PE With This... [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.