Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble (2926 Views)

Guy Send D**k Photo, Just To Ask A Lady Out. / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic / Reasons Why I Will Not Ask A Lady Out Through Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by schumastic(m): 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
Florblu:
You shouldn't have generalized it.
See how you are sweating upon 2k

read again, he didn't generalize tongue
Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by schumastic(m): 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
nma24:
God loves a cheerful giver

and what are you giving back in return cus the bible also said, give and it shall be given unto you grin
Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 27, 2016
schumastic:

and what are you giving back in return cus the bible also said, give and it shall be given unto you grin
Ask op
Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by Doctorfitz: 11:39am On Jul 27, 2016
Florblu:
You shouldn't have generalized it.
See how you are sweating upon 2k

U're d exact replica of d aforementioned
Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by Doctorfitz: 11:43am On Jul 27, 2016
Fourwinds:
grin grin ;Dhahahahahahaaaa.!!! funny enough na anoda guy go dpuna..ni ;Dhahahahahahaaaa.!!! funny enough na anoda guy go dey scatter her kitty wey u sweat send money....plutonic
friends is what girls want so dat dey can chose who to scatter their puna..ni

Funny enuf most tyms d boyfrnd no dey gv am 1kobo na she even dey feed am...pls dnt fall prey.
Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by schumastic(m): 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
nma24:
Ask op

but am asking you, basically aside sex most ladies don't v anything to give back in return n sex to me is shared by both party..that's y I asked

1 Like

Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
schumastic:

but am asking you, basically aside sex most ladies don't v anything to give back in return n sex to me is shared by both party..that's y I asked
My love, loyalty, care, be his confidante... What else do u need from a lover
Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by schumastic(m): 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
nma24:
My love, loyalty, care, be his confidante... What else do u need from a lover

hahaha this is so hilarious, o really so you can give all that..o well it means the guy will also give the same exclusive of cash except when necessary if you ask me.
Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
schumastic:

hahaha this is so hilarious, o really so you can give all that..o well it means the guy will also give the same exclusive of cash except when necessary if you ask me.
Financial independence is bliss......
Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by schumastic(m): 11:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
nma24:
Financial independence is bliss......

one which ladies run from this days because they feel is the guys responsibility all through...
Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 28, 2016
schumastic:

one which ladies run from this days because they feel is the guys responsibility all through...
I give up. Trying mingling with working class ladies ok.... The burden should b less for u
Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 28, 2016
schumastic:

you should date working class ladies ok
Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by DrDreWise: 7:43am On Jul 28, 2016
ki ki ki ki
Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by schumastic(m): 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
nma24:
I give up. Trying mingling with working class ladies ok.... The burden should b less for u

lol exactly what am doing grin grin.
Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
schumastic:

lol exactly what am doing grin grin.
Good
Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by Suspectzero(m): 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
kishimi8:
Had same experience, she only chats and calls when she needs money, initially I felt she was broke, since she had no job first she requested 5k, I gave, after two weeks she requested another 5k gave her 4k, did not hear from her for a while,
after about a month she pops up from whatever rock she was hiding to chat and request for money, I told her she only chats cuz of money, she said I was insulting her bla bla, after a week she requests again I gave her 3k,
Fast forward to last Friday, she called again asking I take her for an outing with her friend claiming the friend visited and did not get an opportunity to see abuja, I told her point blank, I'm interested only if we are going Dutch, everyone pay for himself since I'm not dating her or her friend, what's in it for me, next thing na insults o, ..
I just surrender woman wahala tire me, no be say I DE even knack ,

Your mugu no get part 1
Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by kishimi8(m): 7:01am On Jul 29, 2016
Suspectzero:

Your mugu no get part 1
Mugu ke, read my ending Bro, I told her pop and clean, no more free money lol
Re: Help A Lady Out In Trouble And She Will Remember You Only When In Trouble by Sahaboi(m): 7:17am On Jul 29, 2016
I hate ladies who demand fr money dts y m on ma own... Just to Bleep when I ve d means... I no b Maga

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Like This?? / Have You Ever Lost A Woman Cause Youre Broke?? / Which Do You Prefer: Class Or Swag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.