Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo (29357 Views)

"Saraki Has Been Vindicated" Billboard Spotted In Kwara State (Pictured) / Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why / Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by masterpiece86: 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
Worthy to note:

“ Integrity is necessary for all systems and institutions to be strong. Today, rogues, armed robbers are in the state houses of assembly and the national assembly. What sort of laws will they make?

#OBJ Has hit it on the head

3 Likes

Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by wizard(m): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
C as dis ppl don rush comment... Anyways,wat was d msg,@least u don tell bubu,tell us nw... Na we put am der any msg to him is a msg to all
Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by Orikinla(m): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
Chief Olusegun Obasanjo is a great man no matter how you want to twist him.
I respect him a lot.

Former President Goodluck Jonathan lost the 2015 presidential election when he lost the support of OBJ.

1 Like

Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by lekpaboy(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
I just dey laugh o!
Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by busomma: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nigerians are very docile to vote out corrupt politicians. Few naira notes is all it takes to buy them over.
Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by krestup: 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
I am waiting for EFCC to start making arrest. .
Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by tinsel: 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
seguno2:

What should we replace them with sir?
Must you cut off your head because you have headache?
We need to find an alternative to them. They are monumental and economic waste.

1 Like

Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by Mekzyzeus(m): 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ain't it Obasanjo that literally tried to impose himself on us via the botched third term tenure!! He brought and encouraged the rot in the National Assembly!
Infact, jungle justices should be melted out to all poli-theifcians!!

2 Likes

Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by anigbajumo(m): 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
[i][b][color=#006600]

Not amazed, we all know they are all thieves parading themselves as Lawmakers, a
Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by jamace(m): 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
Is he just knowing it? Somebody should please help me tell him that he is the father of corruption. It was during his reign that legislatures started collecting GMG bags of money to support the executive.

Obj is a cunning baboon, trying to blow his trumpet on corruption as if there was none during his time. For our information, it is on record that Obj as a military man was very corrupt.

I hate deception particularly the type being exhibited by Obj.

2 Likes

Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by seguno2: 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
MasterJayJay:
I did not say both. Either one of them should be scrapped. I think they are performing duplicate functions.

Just like the duplicate functions in the US and Britain, where our people run to?

1 Like

Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
My Paddy abeg take one alomo and white London kool ya mind, Nigerians no understand that ya yarnings ooo.

RobinHez:
Growing up as a teenager in Nigeria is difficult,

you see and hear of supposedly old men; stealing funds meant for the development of the country. You hear of lawmakers who are supposed to help build a reputable government for the people- Padding the budget for both selfish and sponsored reasons.
You see groups like Avengers, Book Haram etc sponsored by these 'top men' wrecking havoc in the lifes of innocent citizens.
Sometimes I question God on why he let me to be born into this hell. . . But looking into the big picture, it's upto us, the upcoming generation to get fed up with all nonsense, and bring a change into the nation.

Forget about the President, forget about the governors, Bleep the ministers,, who our Legislature don help? Let's take our own future back from these old men.... Time for all upcoming Engineers to work together to bring about the next Silicon Valley, Doctors and Pharmaceutical students, take ur courses serious.... Your help would be greatly needed during this revolution. Sociologists, Economists, and all other neglected young minds out there..... Our time is coming! Let's be prepared so we won't be found wanting.

Together, we will build the Nigeria of our dream. And make sure our own offsprings don't get to live in a hell like we did.

I typed this outta pain in my heart. . . But I'm grateful,,,, There is a big plan!

DISCLAIMER:. Don't try to understand this post.
Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by henryhemon(m): 7:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
saxby:
ok. We have heard you. But Sir, hope you did not go to block the part of the investigation over Bola Ige`s death that will connect to you?

Meanwhile, hope you also reminded Buhari that Ngerians are suffering?

Hi
Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by FuckTheMod: 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
Oasis007:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/budget-padding-ve-vindicated-obasanjo/?
[size=18pt] Obasanjo should shut da Fúck up

He is a bastarď old foōl rogue

He did worse in his time angry
[/size]
Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by OwoLee(m): 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
Asked whether he intended to slow down, he said “May God not allow you to slow now”

Always with the right answers to every question... grin grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by RobinHez(m): 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
My Paddy abeg take one alomo and white London kool ya mind, Nigerians no understand that ya yarnings ooo.

Lol, I don't expect everyone to see what I see... But I know there are some like minds out there: that roll-call was meant for them.

1 Like

Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by Exponental(m): 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
Show me your students, I will tell the type of teacher who you are.... James Bond 2017.
Obj is the father of legislative abuse. He taught, followers learnt and now comes he claiming SAINT.
#Obj 3rd term#

1 Like

Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by masseratti: 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
Can someone please just gag this old fool, he got us to this predicament, God gave Nigeria an opportunity, military, North and Se voted for this man against the wishes of his own people, he betrayed all of them, watend to be president for life, he started all the constitutional project when the NA wanted to impeach him, he is extremely corrupt, Buhari stood jis ground but He couldn't. So He should let us hear word pls.
Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by NairaMaster1(m): 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
St Obasanjo and trouble

Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by kryptonian1987(m): 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
I thought the presidency said it was those Perm. Sec. and Civil Servants who padded the budget....
APC and rogues are....

Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
Thief Obasanjo, was it not you reigning, when these rogues and criminals were first allowed to rig themselves into their seats in the NAss?

Wait oo! During your third term bid, were you better than them in bribing each member with #150m ?
Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by kadree(m): 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
Corruption is "corruption" if u are not on the sharing table - The three dubious saints.
Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by onatisi(m): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
momoohwos:
Well said Baba
The way Nigerians reason at times makes me very happy to see the pain and suffering buhari is putting you through. What is well said in what the baboon from Ota said? Who started the issue of bribing senators and reps members with Ghana must go bags,wasn't it obj? Who diverted over 4billion naira jigawa ecological fund to sponsor his 3rd campaign,wasn't it obj? Who spent over 1 trillion naira on power supply and yet no improvement,wasn't it obj? Who award over 1billion dollars railway contract just 5 days to handing over ,wasn't it obj? Yet you are saying well said Smh

1 Like

Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by Aderiade(m): 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
kuuljay:
We know they are all thieves but when elections come they either buy us off with petty cash handouts or tell us how they are our brother in tribe religion or zones
You are very much on point...
Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by Deen77: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
RobinHez:
Growing up as a teenager in Nigeria is difficult,

you see and hear of supposedly old men; stealing funds meant for the development of the country. You hear of lawmakers who are supposed to help build a reputable government for the people- Padding the budget for both selfish and sponsored reasons.
You see groups like Avengers, Book Haram etc sponsored by these 'top men' wrecking havoc in the lifes of innocent citizens.
Sometimes I question God on why he let me to be born into this hell. . . But looking into the big picture, it's upto us, the upcoming generation to get fed up with all nonsense, and bring a change into the nation.

Forget about the President, forget about the governors, Bleep the ministers,, who our Legislature don help? Let's take our own future back from these old men.... Time for all upcoming Engineers to work together to bring about the next Silicon Valley, Doctors and Pharmaceutical students, take ur courses serious.... Your help would be greatly needed during this revolution. Sociologists, Economists, and all other neglected young minds out there..... Our time is coming! Let's be prepared so we won't be found wanting.

Together, we will build the Nigeria of our dream. And make sure our own offsprings don't get to live in a hell like we did.

I typed this outta pain in my heart. . . But I'm grateful,,,, There is a big plan!

DISCLAIMER:. Don't try to understand this post.

You don't know anything about economy.

Below is a foreign analyst about our economy, we failed to diversify and did not save when the going was good. We are busy expanding our cost of governance and paying bogus salary increasing minimum wages instead of building an institutions (industries) to diversify.

Please do your findings, the economy problem is not peculiar to Nigeria alone because not only Nigeria export Crude Oil.

See below from Deutsche bank analyst from Germany.

Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by 4wrd9ja: 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
saxby:
ok. We have heard you. But Sir, hope you did not go to block the part of the investigation over Bola Ige`s death that will connect to you?

God bless you, your brain dey there
Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
saxby:

Seems u ve spiritual eyes? Dats wat he told me dat he went for.
Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by Eddisboi(m): 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
Come on whatdafuck "Budget Padding " never heard of dat before in economics....But we invented it here in Nigeria......
Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by AK72: 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
Fellow Nigerians, please who owns Ota farm? Is it Obasanjo or Nigerian government?
Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by willibounce1(m): 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
Baba truly said it o but they insulted him. Now their yansh don open. Even Baba OBJ follow for corruption ooo.
Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by Themandator: 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
JBismarck:
OK na. But seriously, Obj is a force to reckon with in Nigeria. Forget what he said, his visit might not be unconnected with the recent revelation by (dis)honourable AbdulMumuni against the leadership of the house.

Ige murder took place under his watch and he couldn't find the killers...mayne he is there to let this man know that.... ..
Re: Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo by shizzleStar: 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
stupid hypocrite trying to play saint.

ogbeni gerrarahiamehn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chikwe Udensi Assists Accident Victims In Ohafia (Photos) / Edo: Obaseki In Talks With SDP / Curfew To Commence At 9pm In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.