Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun (25423 Views)

Youths Stone Nneoma Okorocha's Convoy In Imo Over Power Supply/Amnesty Funds / Padding Of Budget Is Legal -femi Gbajabiamila / Breaking News Controversy As Inec Declares Imo Rerun Elections Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by eph12(m): 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
Don't worry. APC won't remain there forever then you can do your own payback and the cycle continues for life. What a wonderful country zoo this is.
Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by authority2006(m): 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hope pdp members are not among protesters because we still remember how Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom states and the rests votes were padded last year.

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by Abagworo(m): 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
masterpower:

I hate your lazy ass. Why not respect Indigenous people of Igbo?

I know you're from the usual place.

Please stop that insult of calling IPOB Igbo. They are PDP miscreants in Southeast who are still mourning Jonathan's loss. No neutral Igbo man is with them.

4 Likes

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by Felixalex(m): 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
PADDED COUNTRY!!!
IF WE ARE NOT PADDING BUDGETS
WE ARE PADDING VOTES
GIRLS ARE PADDING THEIR ASSSSES
Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by kenny1313(m): 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
Emmaoga:
....INEC and Okorocha's Inconclusive character.
Okorocha 2011...Inconclusive
Oguta Assembly ...Inconclusive
Okorocha 2015,..Inconclusive
Okigwe Senatorial Re-Run...Inconclusive
Okorocha Road construction...Inconclusive
Okorocha General hospitals .. Inconclusive
Okorocha, job job,job...Inconclusive
Okorocha Industry,industry,industry..In
conclusive
Okorocha,factory factory factory..Inconclusive
Okorocha,Youth Must Work ...Inconclussive
Okorocha,Community Government..Inc
inconclusive, Ikuola nkwu...Inconclusive, Okigwe Re-run ...Inconclusive
Okorocha's Government ....??

And Rochas Free basic education in Imo state is conclusive!!!!
Rochas foundation is conclusive and the biggest foundation in west Africa!!!!! Stop the hate Rochas is 100steps ahead of any Igbo Politician.

6 Likes

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by Call07034780891: 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
Imo state is a broke worthless and inconsequential state. It doesn't matter who controls the pariah state cheesy

Copy Abagworo

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
Abagworo:

Please stop that insult of calling IPOB Igbo. They are PDP miscreants in Southeast who are still mourning Jonathan's loss. No neutral Igbo man is with them.

said your useless village witches?

When did a sadist like you start loving Igbos?

afonjas will always remain afonjas.

hopeless people low lives

1 Like

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by Call07034780891: 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
Abagworo are the protesters IPOB too? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by everozone: 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
Rochas is the Igbo's problem.The Igbos must nip him in the bud.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by fabre4: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
obailala:
For 16 years PDP punished Nigerians with this very mess; so I find this very very amusing seeing PDP weep and gnash their teeth as they are being paid back in their own coin. Lest I forget, the usual statement of PDP is "go to court if you are aggrieved" grin grin cheesy cheesy

So because PDP did it for 16years you guys will also do the same then where is the change bunch of pretenders that's what u guys are

1 Like

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by otitokoroleti: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
There is nothing massve here..Just few IPOB Miscreants displaying poorly written Placards....
chai! IPOBISM don dismantle dis boy medulla oblongata. get well(if God wish)
Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by maestroferddi: 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
I still maintain that there is no way APC could have won the Okigwe senatorial election re-run in a free and fair election.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by OgundeleT(m): 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
maestroferddi:
I still maintain that there is no way APC could have won the Okigwe senatorial election re-run in a free and fair election.

fam. every politics is local so stop viewing it from party perspective but the candidate

1 Like

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by tunderay(m): 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
everozone:
Rochas is the Igbo's problem.The Igbos must nip him in the bud.
Really? Is it because he is not a PDP member or because he presented Hausa people as APC candidate? What exactly is his sin?
Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by gretblue: 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
maestroferddi:

I guess your definition of free and fair election is only when PDP wins?

1 Like

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by gretblue: 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
tunderay:
Really? Is it because he is not a PDP member or because he presented Hausa people as APC candidate? What exactly is his sin?
The only sin Owelle committed is his association with Apc. That's why the on line IPods are angry with him.
Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by tunderay(m): 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
I don't know what warranted displaying of placards, is it that the PDP don't have agents or they don't count the votes at the polling units? People need to understand that carrying placards can't achieve anything in this country, if you think you have been shortchanged , go to court, go and proof your case. I wonder why some people are pained seeing APC winning election in the East, as if its a taboo.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by tunderay(m): 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
gretblue:

The only sin Owelle committed is his association with Apc. That's why the on line IPods are angry with him.
SMH for the miscreants, so how is associating with a particular political party of your choice amounted to sin? Funny enough most of this online cum cyber rodents don't reside in Imo, all they know is just to rant and rant on social media. The real voters are there to keep there mouth shut, just like imolites did on saturday. Yeye people
Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by NairaMaster1(m): 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
MrPresident1:
Very good of my Igbo brothers, do not let the perfidy stand!

Refuse and reject slavery!!! angry
APC and substance padding

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by tunderay(m): 11:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
maestroferddi:

So every residents of Okigwe must share your warp mentality, including Ararume's family? Everybody must be a PDP member? This are the lies you guys are feeding yourself on social media.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by maestroferddi: 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
tunderay:
So every residents of Okigwe must share your warp mentality, including Ararume's family? Everybody must be a PDP member? This is the lies you guys are feeding yourself on social media.
What do you know about Imo State politics other than the crap you are fed by APC propagandist media?

Dont waste my time...

1 Like

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by Gkemz: 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
There is nothing massve here..Just few IPOB Miscreants displaying poorly written Placards....

Its like you read from your anus. Don't say what you don't know. I know you're one of these APC zombiess but keep it to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by millionaireman: 12:09am On Jul 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

@NgeneUkwenu

Once or often in the life of an erring nation, unrepentant and short-sighted people are brought down by Providence to visit anguish and trepidation upon the citizens. Don't tell me it's PDP's fault. I am not a politician.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by glassjar1: 1:09am On Jul 26, 2016
NGENE UKWU FAILURE = ADAURE . cool YOU HEARD ME cool

IGBO ENEMY #1 ,

DEVIL WILL ALWAYS FELL . cool PROPAGANDA ,INSTIGATOR ,SELL OUT ANUMANU cool
Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by onatisi(m): 2:36am On Jul 26, 2016
fran6co:
wat is happening in this country. ??
no good news from dawn to dusk
simply because there is an arrogant deaf dullard in power controlling the nation

1 Like

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by kahal29: 5:33am On Jul 26, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Why not try and pad votes this comming saturday in Rivers state and see how you will fare.BTW when is Uche Ogah taking over from Ikpeazu?

On the rivers re run..

http://sunnewsonline.com/inec-postpones-rivers-rerun/
Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by amtaken(f): 5:51am On Jul 26, 2016
How come most media organisations refused to report this news? Have they all been bought off by the gworo chewing Duara Dullardiho?

That election should be annulled ASAP.
Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by Haryohdeji(m): 5:54am On Jul 26, 2016
obailala:
For 16 years PDP punished Nigerians with this very mess; so I find this very very amusing seeing PDP weep and gnash their teeth as they are being paid back in their own coin. Lest I forget, the usual statement of PDP is "go to court if you are aggrieved" grin grin cheesy cheesy
I don't knw that someone is enjoying dis hardship. Anyway sir can u give me kerosine or Gas I wan cook beans.
Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by tunderay(m): 5:55am On Jul 26, 2016
maestroferddi:
What do you know about Imo State politics other than the crap you are fed by APC propagandist media?

Dont waste my time...
lol, what did you also know? You only came online to rant. APC will win the rerun and there is nothing a million of you can do. So get that to your skull.
Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by obailala(m): 6:18am On Jul 26, 2016
Haryohdeji:
I don't knw that someone is enjoying dis hardship. Anyway sir can u give me kerosine or Gas I wan cook beans.
What hardship? The one created by the same pdp? Your pdp couldnt diversify the economy or save in 16 years of plenty. Now the prophesied years of famine has come, and you want to throw the blame on the new pharaoh for lack of food in the barns, you want an instant miracle in one year....... Go and ask your pdp who kept pocketing billions of dollars through their fuel import cronies but refused to build even if its a single modular refinery in 16 years, they should be able to spare u some cups of kero.
Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by suasmablow(m): 6:32am On Jul 26, 2016
The evil desperation of the pdp to win it all is the major challenge facing our democracy today.
U hardly see APC protesting over any loss despite open air rigging by the PDP.
Recall what happened in Bayelsa State,Rivers state and other places recently.
No place has a blood oath with any given political party.
if they like they should protest from now till Christ comes, APC has won all the rerun in IMO state.
Infact they should prepare for more protest because Edo,Ondo and other SE and SS states hold more surprising victories.
The old days are over.
PDP must realise that their evil days are over.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Warns Charly Boy, Protesters: "Leave Buhari Alone Immediately" / I’m Ready To Go To Prison, Ayo Adebanjo Dares FG / Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.