Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,430 members, 7,958,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun (25428 Views)

Youths Stone Nneoma Okorocha's Convoy In Imo Over Power Supply/Amnesty Funds / Padding Of Budget Is Legal -femi Gbajabiamila / Breaking News Controversy As Inec Declares Imo Rerun Elections Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by emmiesky(m): 8:59am On Jul 26, 2016
obailala:
For 16 years PDP punished Nigerians with this very mess; so I find this very very amusing seeing PDP weep and gnash their teeth as they are being paid back in their own coin. Lest I forget, the usual statement of PDP is "go to court if you are aggrieved" grin grin cheesy cheesy

Where then is the CHANGE MANTRA chanted by the so called progressives. This change should be implemented in all its ramifications.
Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by matamaros: 9:03am On Jul 26, 2016
WAS IT GHOSTS THAT VOTED FOR THE APC CANDIDATE, WAS IT NOT IMO PEOPLE THAT VOTED. WHY ARE THESE JOBLESS PEOPLE EMBARRASING THEMSELVES
Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by Haryohdeji(m): 9:19am On Jul 26, 2016
obailala:
What hardship? The one created by the same pdp? Your pdp couldnt diversify the economy or save in 16 years of plenty. Now the prophesied years of famine has come, and you want to throw the blame on the new pharaoh for lack of food in the barns, you want an instant miracle in one year....... Go and ask your pdp who kept pocketing billions of dollars through their fuel import cronies but refused to build even if its a single modular refinery in 16 years, they should be able to spare u some cups of kero.
I no get energy to talk or argue... "All I knw is dat dos who liv by d past ...will neva progress"... Bro enjoy urself n ur change

1 Like

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by hardest: 9:47am On Jul 26, 2016
Nigeria and dirty politics

1 Like

Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by arsenic33(m): 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
I was an assistant presiding officer 1 (APO1) in the just concluded re-run in Imo State. In my unit and others close to me, APC comfortably scored higher votes than other parties that participated beyond my belief. the election was credible, free and fair. except in some areas where PDP supporters disrupted the election process which resulted in the result been inconclusive. reports reaching me is that, money meant for the youths in the said affected areas was not given to them by the Oga(s) at the top. so they said election must not hold in their area. during the collation of which I witnessed, APC had the highest number of votes. so, its wrong to start crucifying a particular party. I witnessed everything. it was free and fair
Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by arsenic33(m): 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
the protest is politically sponsored.
Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by kahal29: 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
arsenic33:
I was an assistant presiding officer 1 (APO1) in the just concluded re-run in Imo State. In my unit and others close to me, APC comfortably scored higher votes than other parties that participated beyond my belief. the election was credible, free and fair. except in some areas where PDP supporters disrupted the election process which resulted in the result been inconclusive. reports reaching me is that, money meant for the youths in the said affected areas was not given to them by the Oga(s) at the top. so they said election must not hold in their area. during the collation of which I witnessed, APC had the highest number of votes. so, its wrong to start crucifying a particular party. I witnessed everything. it was free and fair

Thank you my brother.. . Abeg him tell them
Re: Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun by medpren: 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
authority2006:
Hope pdp members are not among protesters because we still remember how Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom states and the rests votes were padded last year.

So you mean the 5%ers actually voted for your buhari and APC but padded it in favour of their Son Goodluck Jonathan and PDP. Do you zombies sell your brains for manure before commenting on the social media?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gidado Idris Dies & Buried. Atiku Abubakar Attends Burial (Photos) / Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian / Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.