Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) (98303 Views)

Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana / Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) / Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by BE811APP: 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
Didnt u know the job is like semi-prostitution..

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
The man is impotent!

WTF!
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by ademoladeji(m): 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
[s]
NiGeRianTr0ll:
If she was attractive, the old dog would have shacked her.

The duration of the chats prove he enjoyed her fawning over him.
[/s]
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
ogorwyne:
All men are not the same!!! My dad is a good example
lol, you don't know your dad

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
That girl is a goal getting gold digger per excellence...that baba's kini is not functioning properly...if na me that girl will be singing chocholaza or whatever all these masai women sing in bed cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
kenya again
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by ogorwyne(f): 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
lol, you don't know your dad
Lol. Bad bele spotted. I sabi d man inside-out. Trust me

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
Kenyans again, mteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by yomz1e(m): 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
As a forensic analyst, this story sounds fake, these text appears to be a typical Nija runs girls chat, even the picture showing the rear in a pool, wanting a white man, and the give away is the just "pay for my transportation" From my experience as behavioural therapist also, this typifies a runs girls plea to give sexual favours for financial benefits. So I don't believe this story is from Kenya.

I know I have some witness here on Niaraland that have these type of invitations from One particular tribe, which these kind of practice is the norm. SS. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by simplytee: 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nothing is new under the sun.. .next pls
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by jydeskill1(m): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
This might be a case of impersonation. I smell a yahoo guy trying to use d lady's picture to seduce d man to get money. A lady no matter Wht we pretend to be morally balance even if she into d man. D bikini picture does not even look like d girl.

8 Likes

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by logicab: 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
The flat abs and back photo (figure 8 ) don't look like the woman standing in uniform.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
A woman that knows what she wants Lol. She even tried the anal angle to see if the man go fall. Is that the new pick up line?

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by chachanga: 10:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
If she was attractive to the old sog, he would probably have shacked her.

Massive Respect to his self contril

The duration of the chats prove he enjoyed her fawning over him before he blocked her.

Vision 2020 Have so much money and have girls fawn over me because right now...ECONOMY BAD

The man tried all gentlemanly options; the b!tch was just baiting him.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Proffdada: 10:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
When you find the right woman no snake can charm you
Moreover, the man must've been swindled in sane way before undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ashewo mani air hostess yi ke undecided

Disgracing herself, her profession and other decent and hardworking women who choose to eat from their sweat instead of their vagina

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Alezy(m): 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
halfricanadian:
angry mercies are never wayward
ouch...her name is mercy. lolz. sorry
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Shome36(m): 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
Wow.....wow what a man? this man should be made an Imam/Reverend in his village whether he like it or not.

Self control at it's peak. i salute u old man

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by halfricanadian(f): 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
Alezy:
ouch...her name is mercy. lolz. sorry

Bt all mercy are cool nd not wayward
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
Aquariann:

I respectfully disagree with you sire. That man deserves an award. To start with, the girl is ok facially and she's got a great body also. Common this is a Qatar airways hostess. Those folks go for the best.

Your choice of words "Old dog" in describing the man was quite unfair. If for anything, he deserves some sort of honour or respect or applause for being such a principled man.

The duration of the chat shows he's a gentleman. And if you didn't notice, he blocked her at a point but she used anther number. Obviously this is a very rich dude and she was hell bent on getting him into bed. And i believe he only released this screenshots as a last resort to get her off his ass.

I agree with your opinion, cheers Bruh

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Kowor(f): 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
When am here looking for how to get her kinda job. Am... Smh
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Felixalex(m): 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
Running204:
What a life grin

What an exposure
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by engrOBku4(m): 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
MykOnyxo:
hmmm... some guys go done save her number seen on the chat ooo..
lol! Guy u sharp o. No time 4 dulling
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by udyheart01(m): 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
Who else added the lady's number on WhatsApp?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hmmmm!,God pls give me this kind of a man as a future husband!
Amen cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by zeongeon: 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hope guyz who cry for women and chase women all around are learning...Go and make money first, have a vision, be focused and then be successful you won't be crying that girl dump you, say girl they knack another man or girl is playing too hard to get...You will have the girls/ladies/women all over you they will be suggesting for you self like the air hostess I.e do you want missionary, am good in cow girl ooh, I can give you snake in d monkey shadow style, honey why you dulling me, should I come to your house, when do u want me to come.

MEN go and be SUCCESSFUL

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Alezy(m): 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

Bt all mercy are cool nd not wayward
not all my dear, it's just a name.

humans can't be same, we all av that one thing that differentiate us. bad or good.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
Na wa for some men o. Do, u no do and u still dey expose the lady.
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by halfricanadian(f): 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
Alezy:
not all my dear, it's just a name.

humans can't be same, we all av that one thing that differentiate us. bad or good.

Yeah cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine / Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison / Donald Trump Has Been Impeached!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.