Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) (98289 Views)

Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana / Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) / Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by amtaken(f): 5:43am On Jul 26, 2016
The man didn't need to go public on this, I mean this is what ladies go through in the hands of men daily and we usually handle it with maturity.

However this is a lesson for everyone. People should learn to respect themselves at every point in time.

Kenyans though.....
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by JaaizTech: 6:04am On Jul 26, 2016
mathskill:
The guy is immature i beg. Agreed she toasted you but must the whole world know?

No. That is not toasting. That is called sexual harassment
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by dyn1800: 6:07am On Jul 26, 2016
Yahoo yahoo..... Send the money and you'll never see her online again
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by NaLaugh: 6:43am On Jul 26, 2016
This seemingly new Nigerian trend of exclusively reporting on Kenyan news ONLY if it is a sex scandal is unhealthy.

It is no different from major networks only showing starving African children on the news when Africa is mentioned.

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by hopeforcharles(m): 6:59am On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:
angry mercies are never wayward
White lies, they are super way inwards grin grin
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Dbiks: 7:12am On Jul 26, 2016
Where are those 3 Naija house of rep members...... grin
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by aklove3(m): 7:28am On Jul 26, 2016
Dis ur blog page ga gann
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by UyUt(f): 7:36am On Jul 26, 2016
Hmmmmm........ na wa o........... She is a huge disgrace to womanhood. Chai!!!
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by logicab: 7:36am On Jul 26, 2016
Trina0936:

So you actually threw the first insult? Lol grin
Was really waiting for you to display your lack of home training. Obviously,you dont only lack self control but you lack manners!
You must be very stupid and foolish to think that you can quote me for no reason and I won't blast your useless empty skull. Do your silly self a favour and STFU! Ode undecided
Your father lacks home training. Your mother lacks self control. It's a public forum so I can quote you; if you don't want to be quoted don't post. I threw the first insult, but you "blasted" me for quoting you? Oxymoronic isn't it?
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Pangea: 7:41am On Jul 26, 2016
I'm sure na like that Iara take catch oshiomole!

But that guy no try at all!
Why is he disgracing the girl like this naa?
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by aloobright17: 7:49am On Jul 26, 2016
xcuggsm:

Eeehh? BUT don't you think the man is an INFANT (immature) for publicizing this on the social media? What does he have to gain by forming "pastor Jeroh' after having probably masturbated with the girls pics in his hotel room? Why did he even encourage the WhatsApp conversation if he wasn't getting a kick out it it. And now he wants her to loose her job.

Every man get propositioned by ladies once in a while but it is how you handle it that makes you a man and not an infant. Female bank marketers behave in a worst manner when they want to get you to give them deposit to enable them meet the deposit targets set for them by their banks BUT no one goes out to expose them and past their pics on the social media.

God! I hate over sanctimonious "holy Nweje" forming men. I bet you the guy in question definitely has self esteem issues to deal with.

Are you really talking from the chat or using your own imaginations to accuse the man of what he was doing in his hotel room?My friend deal with the chat and not with assumptions.

Meanwhile the man kept warning the stupid lady to keep off his ways and even blocked her with the first whatsapp line and the shameless lady went ahead to use another line,the man never in anyway encouraged the chatting rather he was trying to be polite to the girl even telling her that he is old enough to be her father.the man can't take it any further other than expose the foolish olosho before the girl will turn the thing against him.There are many ways to kill a rat and the man chose the way he deemed fit.if you like keep blaming him on the method he choose.

if you chose to expose a banker that harasses you sexually through social media as a married man that is your own business not the man's business.
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by logicab: 7:50am On Jul 26, 2016
Gkemz:
Who knows whether this was a setup. But this man must be a faithful husband.
Exactly. It looks like a possible setup for blackmail; especially since "she" used at least 2 fake pics. Most likely the flight attendant passed the man's information on to a syndicate. The man could even end up getting robbed if he fell for it.
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by sisisioge: 7:51am On Jul 26, 2016
Chai! She's a grade A stipid girl. Now she would lose her job, respect from friends and family, her bf(if she has any) and possibly her stay in the country. I wont put it pass them to charge her to court sef.Next time, she would "chase" her client after having employed some due diligence. Some people don't do the shiit she was offering, some do with mild persuasion while others are always gamed. Na EQ and IQ things grin grin grin

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by antieverything(m): 8:00am On Jul 26, 2016
lmao...expose wh0res! upload ur clips via pulse grin
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 26, 2016
BE811APP:
Didnt u know the job is like semi-prostitution..

..na wa for you.o .....shey you never travel by air b4....air hostess job is like a full fledged prostitution ....you never wonder why they select only beautiful ladies for the job

they have the opportunity to meet wealthy men every day also lodge in big hotels along with high class personalities
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by pweshboi(m): 8:13am On Jul 26, 2016
Nah normal thing wey naija girls dey do nw... C dem acting like they ar innocent. *in olamide's voice* atewo for the responsible man ever liveth, omo e no easy o c as d girl set #Mercy #Respect
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by pweshboi(m): 8:15am On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by ademoladeji(m): 8:26am On Jul 26, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
that will be after
the person that censored that picture must have uncensored it , AdeBaba why must somebody be this wicked. why are people so heartless, after showing us camel toe, AdeBaba I am vexing right now. We wee not takit
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 26, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
The man is impotent!

WTF!

my brother if you taste wealth you will know that women are piece of shiit for you bcs you've seen it all
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 26, 2016
carmag:

my brother if you taste wealth you will know that women are piece of shiit for you bcs you've seen it all
lol... I see!
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by OfemDuke24: 8:57am On Jul 26, 2016
Assuming that man was a Nigerian, I would have said his a legend, because only 2% of our men can resist this offer especially the wealthy folks.
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Biospnx(m): 9:00am On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:
angry mercies are never wayward
but dis one derail grin
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 26, 2016
ogorwyne:

Lol. Bad bele spotted. I sabi d man inside-out. Trust me

if you swear for your dad you'll be a dead person rather we call such people smart players ....just like my uncle that travels far from another state to do his things and his wife trust him so much including his mother and sisters

mean while, I'm the one that receives calls from his girl friends and get back to him so he uses my number for the deal ...so if i call their house his wife will pass the phone to him then I'll deliver the msg from his girlfriend to him ...

lesson: all dogs eats poo.. it depends on your smartness

if you cc ogorwyne is a man you'll do the same ..reason, if you sleep with one woman for a very long time you will beginning to see her like your sister,

it's not easy to eat one type of food for many years

Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by WetSmoke: 9:32am On Jul 26, 2016
now that is a strong man smiley
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 9:51am On Jul 26, 2016
ogorwyne:
All men are not the same!!! My dad is a good example
I respect this kind of people whether a woman or a man. When your no is a no.
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by xcuggsm(m): 9:57am On Jul 26, 2016
aloobright17:
Are you really talking from the chat or using your own imaginations to accuse the man of what he was doing in his hotel room?My friend deal with the chat and not with assumptions.

Meanwhile the man kept warning the stupid lady to keep off his ways and even blocked her with the first whatsapp line and the shameless lady went ahead to use another line,the man never in anyway encouraged the chatting rather he was trying to be polite to the girl even telling her that he is old enough to be her father.the man can't take it any further other than expose the foolish olosho before the girl will turn the thing against him.There are many ways to kill a rat and the man chose the way he deemed fit.if you like keep blaming him on the method he choose.

if you chose to expose a banker that harasses you sexually through social media as a married man that is your own business not the man's business.

How old are you?
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by misterjosh(m): 10:19am On Jul 26, 2016
sirOrubebe:
I like the fact that no one is insulting Kenyans in general because of this news despite the earlier thread that hit FP today. If this were to be a Nigerian-related news you'll see them bashing ALL Nigerians.

cheesy some of us are just loading our bashing ni o... Don't get too comfortable yet
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by pepigeorge(m): 10:25am On Jul 26, 2016
ogorwyne:
All men are not the same!!! My dad is a good example

Will he say the same 4 her daughter
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by ogorwyne(f): 10:30am On Jul 26, 2016
pepigeorge:

Will he say the same 4 her daughter
His daughter is a good gal.
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by ogorwyne(f): 10:33am On Jul 26, 2016
sweetilicious:
I respect this kind of people whether a woman or a man. When your no is a no.
Yeah o. Same here
Re: Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) by ogorwyne(f): 10:37am On Jul 26, 2016
carmag:

if you swear for your dad you'll be a dead person rather we call such people smart players ....just like my uncle that travels far from another state to do his things and his wife trust him so much including his mother and sisters

mean while, I'm the one that receives calls from his girl friends and get back to him so he uses my number for the deal ...so if i call their house his wife will pass the phone to him then I'll deliver the msg from his girlfriend to him ...

lesson: all dogs eats poo.. it depends on your smartness

if you cc ogorwyne is a man you'll do the same ..reason, if you sleep with one woman for a very long time you will beginning to see her like your sister,

it's not easy to eat one type of food for many years
My dad will never cheat. He is not the coolest dad. But I know what he wouldn't do. And yeah, I can swear on it.

Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine / Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison / Donald Trump Has Been Impeached!