Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin (18647 Views)

Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes / Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife / FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by eleko1: 7:33am On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by idupaul: 7:33am On Jul 26, 2016
Firefire:
APC, party of professional fraudsters and career rogues.

Midolian, is the above statement making sense to you now ?
.. they are heavy criminals God has finally started to expose them

3 Likes

Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by Jorussia(m): 7:35am On Jul 26, 2016
Jubrin should learn from the experience of dino melaye in the 6th house of reps
Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by Dynamitehimself(m): 7:35am On Jul 26, 2016
Corruption every where

2 Likes

Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by Jorussia(m): 7:37am On Jul 26, 2016
idupaul:
you did not read the part where the name of Leo ogor was mentioned. His Leo ogor now an APC member?
Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by Day11(m): 7:38am On Jul 26, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Why is tinubu witch-hunting this innocent guy?

APC bin dey witch hunt flying upandan with their dirty broom kwa?

Tinubu sef, leave Saint Dogara alone wink

1 Like

Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by seguno2: 7:38am On Jul 26, 2016
thereturnoflucy:
What is wrong with our lawmakers?

The same thing that is wrong with our executive.
Abi Dambazau who smuggled dead Yar'Adua in while stealing N1 billion monthly from soldiers' salary is a lawmaker?
What of super saver Burantashi with his multi million dollar houses in Dubai?
Then you have the grandmaster jaguda in Aso Rock supervising all this rabid looting while pretending to be holy pass.

3 Likes

Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by idupaul: 7:40am On Jul 26, 2016
Jorussia:
you did not read the part where the name of Leo ogor was mentioned. His Leo ogor now an APC member?
I meant all the Reps are criminals I wasn't being partisan

1 Like

Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by senator000: 7:42am On Jul 26, 2016
This writer is a liar because according to Mr. President,all APC members are saints and I believe Mr. President...

1 Like

Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by blazetitov: 7:42am On Jul 26, 2016
PMB and APC never wanted both Dogara and Saraki because of their antecedents. But, the two of them colluded with the devilish and ever criminal members of PDP to put the country in this mess. The PDP is a cursed party bent on punishing the common citizens in this country.

7 Likes

Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by ba7man(m): 7:42am On Jul 26, 2016
This is the real reason why Dogara and Saraki staged the coup within APC.

Thank God they're being exposed.

2 Likes

Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by blazetitov: 7:43am On Jul 26, 2016
ba7man:
This is the real reason why Dogara and Saraki staged the coup within APC.

Thank God they're being exposed.

Exactly my point! Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by wawaboy1(m): 7:44am On Jul 26, 2016
WHEN YOU HEAR OF JUICY POST IN THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY, IT MEANS OPEN CHEQUE TO STEAL AND BRING RETURNS.

HOW ELSE WILL APPROPRIATION COMMITTEE CHAIRMAN STEAL IF NOT PADDING.
I THINK THIS HAVE BEEN HAPPENING SINCE OBJ REIGN.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by ba7man(m): 7:44am On Jul 26, 2016
blazetitov:
PMB and APC never wanted both Dogara and Saraki because of their antecedents. But, the two of them colluded with the devilish and ever criminal members of PDP to put the country in this mess. The PDP is a cursed party bent on punishing the common citizens in this country.
You get brain. Your brain is following what's going on in the right progression.

Unlike some slow people on this forum.

5 Likes

Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by delawal: 7:45am On Jul 26, 2016
the problem with Nigeria is us the citizens. we always take sides instead of coming together to fight these politicians whose main objective is to gang up and steal our patrimony . one thing we have not realized is that when they gather to share our common patrimony no one remembers that this other person is from the north or south, muslim or christian. PDP or APC. they become good brothers. but as soon as things don't work out or someone is removed from the scheme of the things, he will begin to cry marginalization either based on region or religion or party. all our politicians are same, bloody parasites keen on sucking us dry for their private interest.

2 Likes

Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by nelcliff(m): 7:46am On Jul 26, 2016
When many of them were in pdp, they called them thieves, they cross to APC and became scammers meaning they are not different from the most commonly used name in town now... ( YAHOO MEN ) Its no more yahoo boys again. Pls EFCC should pass the same count charge of scamming to them...
Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by idealuv: 7:46am On Jul 26, 2016
Dogara better appease dis guy.
Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by delawal: 7:49am On Jul 26, 2016
idealuv:
Dogara better appease dis guy.
appease?
Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by ba7man(m): 7:50am On Jul 26, 2016
idupaul:
Stop acting as if you weren't aware of how APC fought to remove Dogara and Saraki from those positions after their coup against the Party...... with help from your PDP .

I'm sure if I go through your posts, I'll find a point where you supported those two criminals take over of the Senate and house of reps.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by BrownChima212(m): 7:51am On Jul 26, 2016
Wow!!! Thank God for Jibrin and this man called speaker would go to churches forming saint. The rise and fall of Dogara angry angry.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by Egkleen: 7:53am On Jul 26, 2016
This dogora and his cable should give way for this allegations to be investigated

1 Like

Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by delawal: 7:54am On Jul 26, 2016
ba7man:
Stop acting as if you weren't aware of how APC fought to remove Dogara and Saraki from those positions after their coup against the Party...... with help from your PDP .

I'm sure if I go through your posts, I'll find a point where you supported those two criminals take over of the Senate and house of reps.

u are still here fighting over party. go and read my post on this thread. don't fight ur brother citizen, he is not d problem.let's unite and fight our politicians. they are our common enemies even the one that may be living behind my or ur compound

1 Like

Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by tunderay(m): 7:54am On Jul 26, 2016
Gentleveks:
This apc people too the make person laugh na wao
Why are you laughing? It would have made sense to laugh if you have said both APC and PDP, because as far as I know, the minority leader, Lee Ogor was also part of the thieves, and budget paddlers

1 Like

Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by slap1(m): 8:00am On Jul 26, 2016
Ab0ki no like money, na only Igbo. grin
Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by idupaul: 8:01am On Jul 26, 2016
ba7man:

As you don't want to have sense please show me where I mentioned any party ..I was referring to Dogaras leadership.. and for your info my vote was part of those that put your monumental failure of a president called Buhari in Aso rock ..you have really annoyed me this morning but I don't blame you because I know you are apaid to post agent

1 Like

Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by ba7man(m): 8:03am On Jul 26, 2016
delawal:

u are still here fighting over party. go and read my post on this thread. don't fight ur brother citizen, he is not d problem.let's unite and fight our politicians. they are our common enemies even the one that may be living behind my or ur compound
I understand what you're talking about.

But read what I wrote up there and tell me if it isn't the truth.

The APC leadership fought to supress those criminals but PDP aided them into power.

If a criminal politician is found within APC, I'll support his jailing.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 26, 2016
may the good Lord that has done this be praised!, let them keep fighting themselves so the masses will be informed of their antics and be wiser, very interesting grin grin,trust polithiefians at your own peril, they ain't loyal to the masses

1 Like

Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by idupaul: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2016
delawal:

Don't mind the sloth. .politicians are conniving together to steal the nation silly and he here trying to give it a partisan coloration. .what's my business with PDP APC

1 Like

Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by ba7man(m): 8:06am On Jul 26, 2016
idupaul:

As you don't want to have sense please show me where I mentioned any party ..I was referring to Dogaras leadership.. and for your info my vote was part of those that put your monumental failure of a president called Buhari in Aso rock ..you have really annoyed me this morning but I don't blame you because I know you are apaid to post agent
Shush it. Your brain selects bit and pieces of information to suit your delusions.

I know people like you.

I might take a trip though your past posts to expose your take on the fraudulent elections of Saraki and Dogara when the APC fought to have them removed after being helped into power by PDP.
Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:07am On Jul 26, 2016
Ciscogod:
Hon jibril, what took you so long to reveal this to your countrymen and commoners.

If it was about Tinubu and atiku interfering about the principal offices in the house. U people will rush to social media to defend your corrupt members.

Speaker dogara, the honorable saint that can only decover the millions PDP looted in a remote farm but can't discover the first padded budget under his administration.

I hope Nigerians can see how the money was being shared . No party sentiment, no tribe was left out. No region was left out.

The earlier we know political parties isn't our problem but the individual we give our mandate to.. the better for us.
I am a buhari and APC supporter, but I must say corruption must be condemned wherever it is found. Whether hon. Jibrin exposed or then or now, we the masses appreciate the fact that it was exposed.
Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by chachanga: 8:09am On Jul 26, 2016
doctokwus:

That was my own initial reaction,but on second thought I now realised that indeed the ways of God are not the ways of men,in other words,God works in mysterious ways.It had to take Jibrin being backstabbed by someone he literary cud die for just a yr ago,for this mess to unravel.
I maintain that as long as pmb ignores the nauseatingly corrupt members of his own party, the APC, his cabinet and appointees,his corruption fight will remain a charade.
I never liked that dogara of a guy,his whole ambience was too coolingly deceptive not to be noticed by a discerning individual,just like Saraki.
But when a president decides to selectively tackle corruption,what u get are the likes of Dogara and Saraki who would feel they are smarter than him,making a fool of him,while laffing their heads off behind him at how "dull" and easily conned the so called president is.
If PMB still cannot smell the coffee and refocus his anticorruption fight from within-without,I wud sadly be amongst the first set of people that wud call for his own head when judgement day comes,and it's coming faster than he himself realises!

No doubt about the fact that these smooth talking snakes have no love for anyone except their pockets and perpetuating themselves in power.

They're envisaging surviving and building capacity till a time when PMB will be out of office and they will be the Head Niggas In Charge with freedom to do as they please; most of them just simply wanna outlast the old man. Lying low in the NASS there feeding fat is all part of the plan.

Shielding them because of Hausa, Northern or Religious agendas and camaraderie may very well be PMB's unforgiving Achilles Heel.

We've been saying the purge must start from in-house only to draw the ire of b@stard mofos here with excuses and accusations on "why didn't GEJ himself probe this OR do that" but let's hope its getting across to those hopeless groupies now that the PRESIDENT HAS MORE THAN ENOUGH TROJAN HORSES THAN LOYAL LIEUTENANTS & RADICAL HOUSE CLEANING IS NOW A SURVIVAL IMPERATIVE FOR HIM, NOT AN OPPOSITION ACCUSATION!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Reacts To ICC Accusation Of War Crimes / Ogun Ex Commissioner, "Afoo" Dares Amosun To Raise APM Candidate’s Hand / PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.