Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,392 members, 7,954,571 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin (18794 Views)

Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes / Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife / FG Deducts N32bn From States Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by ba7man(m): 8:10am On Jul 26, 2016
idupaul:

Don't mind the sloth. .politicians are conniving together to steal the nation silly and he here trying to give it a partisan coloration. .what's my business with PDP APC
Your brain can't identify who means well or not from what I've read in your post.

Buhari was against the election of Dogara into power but refused to interfere because of what people like you would scream.

Now Dogara is being exposed and who do you blame?

Buhari.

Very smart of you...... clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by Rooy57(m): 8:14am On Jul 26, 2016
Flyingngel:
You see y youths shld not support any of these radicals. They are the same be it APC or PDP. Useless bunch of thieves, if i were to b there, immediately they resume i will have move for him to step down or b impeach afterall Patricia Etteh own was not upto this when they were asking for her head.

Even the youth are of no difference
Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by Dasini: 8:19am On Jul 26, 2016
One of the lessons from this, is that the youths are not really ready for leadership, from bankole to dogara and jubril, these are young men in theirs forties, if their conducts in office leave more sour taste in the mouth, I wonder why the youth would be given a chance. The truth is, dogara emerged by the majority support of opposition (PDP and about 15 supporters from his party). Am not suprised because whoever PDP supports, it is always for one monetary benefits or the other. However, this is good for this nation, let those ediots be probed.
Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by kickman(m): 8:20am On Jul 26, 2016
Hmmmm APC 3 PDP 1
Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by Flyingngel(m): 8:24am On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=Rooy57

Even the youth are of no difference

yea, but not all. I remember in our university day when they elect one of my friend as their local government students head in our school. He was embezzeling d union fund up to a point that it reaches d desk of Dean student affairs. So i ask him is this how leaders of tomorrow will hold our common patrimony?
Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by bashydemy(m): 8:24am On Jul 26, 2016
Firefire:
APC, party of professional fraudsters and career rogues.

Midolian, is the above statement making sense to you now ?

Fellow Nigerians,

Our common enemy is not any political party but the same criminal politicians porting from one party to another.

Time to start stoning the looters to death.
This is PDPs that decamp to APC before the electioneering and it's still in their blood. Name one strong APC member from the cradle i mean from (AD,AC,ACN,ANPP,CPC) that merged to APC that have been involved in all this disgrace.
Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by agitator: 8:25am On Jul 26, 2016
Ciscogod:
Hon jibril, what took you so long to reveal this to your countrymen and commoners.

If it was about Tinubu and atiku interfering about the principal offices in the house. U people will rush to social media to defend your corrupt members.

Speaker dogara, the honorable saint that can only decover the millions PDP looted in a remote farm but can't discover the first padded budget under his administration.

I hope Nigerians can see how the money was being shared . No party sentiment, no tribe was left out. No region was left out.

The earlier we know political parties isn't our problem but the individual we give our mandate to.. the better for us.

on the bold text one intelligent guy from middle belt will never agree with you. He is the de facto leader of the zombie horde on this forum. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by 2old4that(m): 8:41am On Jul 26, 2016
Isnt it better we scrap National Assembly from our constitution.
Of what use is this House to this country.... What do they actually do there? angry
Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by idupaul: 8:44am On Jul 26, 2016
ba7man:
Your brain can't identify who means well or not from what I've read in your post.

Buhari was against the election of Dogara into power but refused to interfere because of what people like you would scream.

Now Dogara is being exposed and who do you blame?

Buhari.

Very smart of you...... clap for yourself.

Oga where did I criticize Buhari for Dogaras corruption ..I only stated the facts that corruption thrives in the house of reps and that Buhari is an inept and clueless leader who won't achieve much .
Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by Firefire(m): 8:56am On Jul 26, 2016
bashydemy:
This is PDPs that decamp to APC before the electioneering and it's still in their blood. Name one strong APC member from the cradle i mean from (AD,AC,ACN,ANPP,CPC) that merged to APC that have been involved in all this disgrace.

You people were celebrating when the professional looters and career fraudsters decamped into the Angelic party called APC, you all went to town jubilating, now your eyes are clear.

You asked if any of the original party members in the defunct AD => AC => ACN => APC are corrupt?

Are you sure you are a Nigerian ?

- Have your heard about "Concession BUY-BACK" ?

- 1 Km = 1 Billion Naira?

- Embezzlement of the funds meant for fencing of an airport in Osun state?

- An individual professionally and in a corrupt manner without any competitive bidding awarded 15% return to a company with vested interest?

The list is endless.

Corruption in Nigeria has eaten deep into our bone marrow, maybe blood transfusion can be a remedy, just may be.
Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by adexoramo(m): 8:57am On Jul 26, 2016
That was my own initial reaction,but on second thought I now realised that indeed the ways of God are not the ways of men,in other words,God works in mysterious ways.It had to take Jibrin being backstabbed by someone he literary cud die for just a yr ago,for this mess to unravel.
I maintain that as long as pmb ignores the nauseatingly corrupt members of his own party, the APC, his cabinet and appointees,his corruption fight will remain a charade.
I never liked that dogara of a guy,his whole ambience was too coolingly deceptive not to be noticed by a discerning individual,just like Saraki.
But when a president decides to selectively tackle corruption,what u get are the likes of Dogara and Saraki who would feel they are smarter than him,making a fool of him,while laffing their heads off behind him at how "dull" and easily conned the so called president is.
If PMB still cannot smell the coffee and refocus his anticorruption fight from within-without,I wud sadly be amongst the first set of people that wud call for his own head when judgement day comes,and it's coming faster than he himself realises!
Do u tink Buhari is happy with those thiefs in d National Assembly? Just dat there is notin he can do unless d member of d house goes against Dogara themselfs. Point of correction Buhari is not selectively fighting corruption get ur fact right cos he's only probing the arms deal money since he assumed office but if Dasuki thinks he gave any member of the oda party amondg the money he shud name names.
Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by bashydemy(m): 9:01am On Jul 26, 2016
Firefire:

You people were celebrating when the professional looters and career fraudsters decamped into the Angelic party called APC, you all went to town jubilating, now your eyes are clear.

You asked if any of the original party members in the defunct AD => AC => ACN => APC are corrupt?

Are you sure you are a Nigerian ?

- Have your heard about "Concession BUY-BACK" ?

- 1 Km = 1 Billion Naira?

- Embezzlement of the funds meant for fencing of an airport in Osun state?

- An individual professionally and in a corrupt manner without any competitive bidding awarded 15% return to a company with vested interest?

The list is endless.

Corruption in Nigeria has eaten deep into our bone marrow, maybe blood transfusion can be a remedy, just may be.
We are celebrating then cos we need them to chase out IB from Aso Rock and we have achieved that already.
Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by Abeos(m): 9:02am On Jul 26, 2016
Where has this kept his mouth before he was removed??. Now that he has been sacked he turns whistle blower. Politicians fighting for their pockets since 1960
Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by Firefire(m): 9:06am On Jul 26, 2016
bashydemy:
We are celebrating then cos we need them to chase out IB from Aso Rock and we have achieved that already.

It means you agreed with all my submission above that APC from it transfiguration is eternally corrupt.

And that gives your party the statement of mine: - "APC, Party of Professional looters and career rogues"

APC, you hypocrite! First remove the beam out of your own eyes, and then you can see clearly to remove the speck out of your fellow looters eyes, unfortunately, reverse is the case.

Nigerians be wise. APC = PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by omenka(m): 9:21am On Jul 26, 2016
Ciscogod:
Hon jibril, what took you so long to reveal this to your countrymen and commoners.

If it was about Tinubu and atiku interfering about the principal offices in the house. U people will rush to social media to defend your corrupt members.

Speaker dogara, the honorable saint that can only decover the millions PDP looted in a remote farm but can't discover the first padded budget under his administration.

I hope Nigerians can see how the money was being shared . No party sentiment, no tribe was left out. No region was left out.

The earlier we know political parties isn't our problem but the individual we give our mandate to.. the better for us.
I love this comment so much. smiley
Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by Goke7: 9:43am On Jul 26, 2016
ddippset:
Wow, this this guy should do a collab with Fani Kayode and release an album. They would definitely go platinum.

grin, that jibrin guy na grammy hopeful o!
Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by Ciscogod(m): 9:48am On Jul 26, 2016
omenka:
I love this comment so much. smiley

Thanks bro...

Nigeria political parties are just like logical interferes , you can never see them. So why attack the party.

We should attack that individual we can see

1 Like

Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by topsam1(m): 9:54am On Jul 26, 2016
I can see clearly the rationale behind the fight for the highest post in the national assembly. Gbaja was the candidate of the party, Gogara won, Lawan was the choice of the party in the upper chamber, Saraki manipulated it and won too....its still a known fact to me that party men or politicians would knw themselves, track records and attitude of members would surely be accessed before a party can present a candidate. Its happening now, so if not for the fact that jibrin was relieved of his committee chairmanship, Nigerians would still be in the dark over budget padding....na God go dey catch them one by one and lest I forget, as dogara denied the allegation

1 Like

Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 26, 2016
hmmmm! now I see sense in wat baba obj said back den dat diz guys are all thieves dia.
God have mercy.
Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by AfroKnight: 10:04am On Jul 26, 2016
This is what happens when PDP backs your leadership. The party had their candidates but greedy legislators cut sinister deals with PDP. Buhari should have influenced the emergence of the house leaders. Now the PDP controls the legislature by proxy.

You should never trust in the nobility of politicians. You should rather trust that they would take selfish decisions and then you must prepare for such.
Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by pleasuremaster: 10:12am On Jul 26, 2016
Ciscogod:

U all asking this foolish question should know d answer already. A fellow thief ll not say anything about is fellow thief wen all is going well with them, but expect to see real fight wen u a thief try to play a fast one on a fellow thief.
Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by pleasuremaster: 10:16am On Jul 26, 2016
shukuokukobambi:
angry

So he knew all these and kept quiet all this while? would he have spoken out if he wasn't sacked from his committee?

Abeg Jibrin, pls carry your problem and go o
He ll not go alone. Every other members of is gang should go with him
Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by bashydemy(m): 10:20am On Jul 26, 2016
Firefire:

It means you agreed with all my submission above that APC from it transfiguration is eternally corrupt.

And that gives your party the statement of mine: - "APC, Party of Professional looters and career rogues"

APC, you hypocrite! First remove the beam out of your own eyes, and then you can see clearly to remove the speck out of your fellow looters eyes, unfortunately, reverse is the case.

Nigerians be wise. APC = PDP
Guy stop ranting and see it from my own perspective too, Politics is a game of number, You need both your friends and enemies support to win and that what happen.. This padding of budget have been going on since 1999 did you hear or know anything about it? But when APC comes to power and the PDP that are used to it want to continue APC start exposing them and showing this to the world.. No more business as usual boy.
Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by chilltoo(m): 11:00am On Jul 26, 2016
My take on the issue of politics in dis country is that only God can cure the disease called "Evil" in the heart of our politicians. I deduce it is very impossible for any good man to either join or affiliate himself without being infected by this set of corrupted fellas,a tree cannot make a forest and now I know in as much we have more corruptible hands in the government,we cannot achieve anything as a united country.
They know how to divide us as people and rule us with their corrupt intent,only God can save this sinking country called Nigeria.
We should forget party,because these people are everywhere in the party,from PDP TO APC TO APGA TO ETC. God will see us through as a country
Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by adecares(f): 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
House of Jokers
Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by free13: 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
Thieves.
Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by Fourwinds: 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
Firefire:

PDP are unredeemable looters learning the act of perfection from the biggest and most fraudulent party called APC.
keep quiet my friend...
Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by Firefire(m): 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
Fourwinds:
keep quiet my friend...

'When a purpose of something is unknown, abuse is inevitable' undecided
Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by Fourwinds: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
Firefire:

'When a purpose of something is unknown, abuse is inevitable' undecided
look at urself quoting without resoning....do you think dis paddling is a new thing in Nigeria political arena. it shows when d rite leader is at d helm of affairs., certain dubious things come to light...I won't exclude APC as a party from this...but you making so much attacking emphasis about APC in this calls for concern.

are you so pain dat PDP lost....

OBJ had said this thing long ago about these honourable members...did anybody care. it was all eat I eat..
Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by henrysam(m): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ciscogod:

And that is why we say PDP is APC and APC is PDP
Most of the people in APC now are products of PDP who all and sundry is accusing of destroying the country
Most of them ran to APC to cover their loots and the government in power is shielding them.
Politicians are Nigerians problem but the masses are the pawns in their hands
Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by henrysam(m): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
ba7man:
I understand what you're talking about.

But read what I wrote up there and tell me if it isn't the truth.

The APC leadership fought to supress those criminals but PDP aided them into power.

If a criminal politician is found within APC, I'll support his jailing.
The action of PDP was a pay back time for APC. The issue of Tambuwal was still ringing bell as at the time.
When u re digging a hole for your enemies make it shallow peradventure you fall into it.
Re: Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin by henrysam(m): 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
Dasini:
One of the lessons from this, is that the youths are not really ready for leadership, from bankole to dogara and jubril, these are young men in theirs forties, if their conducts in office leave more sour taste in the mouth, I wonder why the youth would be given a chance. The truth is, dogara emerged by the majority support of opposition (PDP and about 15 supporters from his party). Am not suprised because whoever PDP supports, it is always for one monetary benefits or the other. However, this is good for this nation, let those ediots be probed.
Don't blame it on PDP blame it on all politicians.
If you are accusing the youth I wonder what you are doing with this type of post.
It's when we are not divided on party lines that Nigeria will move forward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin / Kogi Gov’ship: Mass Defection Looms In PDP / In Nimila, Army Rescues 14 Hostages From Boko Haram, Recover Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.