Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu (17880 Views)

Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) / Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Anambra Central Senatorial Election / Update On Imo North Senatorial Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by madapcmod: 11:10am On Jul 26, 2016
[s]
Abagworo:

You know the truth but chose to deny thinking there is no evidence.
[/s]

U must be silly to put up an old picture of Ekweremadu with IMO state students as d picture of him in IMO on Saturday. Ikeoha was not even dressed like this on Saturday while he was awàrding scholarship in Enugu.

Shame on u jobless goat

1 Like

Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by kelly72: 11:18am On Jul 26, 2016
If APC ever throws up Ococroachas as presidential candidate, he can as well go ahead and win, but without Igbo votes of course, and the heavens will not fall.

1 Like

Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by Ojiofor: 11:20am On Jul 26, 2016
OLADD:

I am just tired of people like you. Here's a governor telling barefaced lie against the DSP just to score some silly political points and you can't see anything wrong with that? Why can't you just keep your mouth/phone/laptop shut if there's nothing concrete to say? Must you blindly support people when they are wrong? Haba!

The Ewusa azz licker is seriously pained!

1 Like

Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by temptnow: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2016
Pavarottii:
Rochas should wake up! He is only relevant and popular in his state. He is no where near d political circus at the centre.
mba mba point of correction. He is not in anyway popular in IMO state. He has been destroying our shops and businesses, we were shocked that him and inec in imo state have been playing us. APC with the help of Rochas are killing us bro. We fuckkking hate him here. So please don't assume things.
Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by Abagworo(m): 11:33am On Jul 26, 2016
madapcmod:
[s][/s]

U must be silly to put up an old picture of Ekweremadu with IMO state students as d picture of him in IMO on Saturday. Ikeoha was not even dressed like this on Saturday while he was awàrding scholarship in Enugu.

Shame on u jobless goat

That's not old and mind you Ekweremadu wasn't in Imo on Saturday. He was there earlier but left before election proper.
Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by cheruv: 11:34am On Jul 26, 2016
Lajet:
Okorocha is a big disgrace. I'm from Imo State I still can't believe that my people voted for Apc. I'm very ashamed of my people honestly
Bia n'Owere hú otu okoroawusa si avokásiga uzo...o nweghikwa ndi o kwuru ugwo oo...ya vòkášicha ya a hà ya otu ahu angry
Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by cheruv: 11:39am On Jul 26, 2016
Flyingngel:
Okorocha counting his chicks before it hatch.
This reminds me of King Ahab's proverb to Ben Haddad

the warrior who's putting on his armor for battle shouldn't boast like one who's removing his after battle
Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by Flyingngel(m): 11:42am On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=cheruv post=47900503]
This reminds me of King Ahab's proverb to Ben Haddad

[i]the warrior who's putting on his armor for battle shouldn't boast like one who's removing his after battle.

Yes oooo
Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by ntebong: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2016
Congratulation to Owelle Rochas Okorocha and APC for wining a first Senatorial seat in the South East, however it is now time for Rochas Okorocha and APC members in the South East to demand for the position of Senate President because that position was original for the South East but because South East did not have any APC Senator the position was given out, now that South East has produced an APC Senator rather than eyeing Deputy Senate position what South East are demanding for now is for the position of Senate President and that will effectively ends Ekweremadu position as Deputy Senate President.

To the uneducated, it is important to know that Senate has a standing rule of the ranking of Senators and a first time Senator are barred from occupying principal position , therefore it is left to be seen how a relatively and unknown person that just won the first Senatorial seat in the Senate will be allow to occupy the office of Deputy Senate President how much more of Senate President. Nigeria Senate is not Edo State House of Assembly.
Rochas Okorocha stop deceiving and leading us backward, a bird in hand is worth more than two in the bush.

1 Like

Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by PhockPhockMan: 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
Abagworo:

You know the truth but chose to deny thinking there is no evidence.

My man You're bigger than this, how do this picture look ike polling boot to you?
He was saying something in that picture, tell us what he said. I know you will go dumb at this point.

All I know is that, lies, deceptions and propaganda will not sustain APC for very long time.

Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
Abagworo:

If APC didnt who did? Biko face reality and restrategise for future elections but I can tell you that from what I have observed APC will sweep everything in 2019. PDP has been silenced forever in Imo State because they have little to show for their 12 years reign. Okorocha's popularity in Igbo issues is low because he was blackmailed using radio biagra telling Igbos that Okorocha is the reason they've not realized biagra. However his popularity as a pilitician remains high above everything in PDP. Even his Chief of Staff Uche Nwosu is more popular among the villagers than Ihedioha. Chike Okafor is another popular man. The most popular PDP member in Imo State is Sam Anyanwu who is on Nairaland and will still win his seat if he recontests 2019. Jude Ejiogu is popular too. The old names in PDP are politically useless today.

Abagworo??
The unravelling is coming.
Just keep calm as directed.
Bye.
Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by ghostmist: 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lajet:
Okorocha is a big disgrace. I'm from Imo State I still can't believe that my people voted for Apc. I'm very ashamed of my people honestly
bro, I am more ashamed than you are...

1 Like

Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by millionaireman: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
Wild goose chase. Lol!!!

This wild goose chase and need to be seen to be a working governor are why the Imo governor Okorocha made the state capital have nearly 99.9% of his development infrastructures in the last five years. The two other major towns in the state are nearly closed up with uncompleted roads and floods.
Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by Babatundecash(m): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
Pavarottii:
Rochas should wake up! He is only relevant and popular in his state. He is no where near d political circus at the centre.
pls,wake up from your sleep bro......you called Rochas who is heading about 22 governors across all region in Nigeria under the leadership of APC as a man who is not important outside Imo state......Rochas is the Jnr Jagaban in town...Jagaban started this way and Today he is recognised as APC national leader with his boys heading various position.
Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by Babatundecash(m): 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
Mehn!!! Rochas Okorocha is the new Jagaban in town.....I tought my Igbo Brothers said here on Nairaland that APC can never win any election in the SE....it is now I know some Ndigbo truly loved APC#Welldone Rochas...we still need thesame magic to repeat itself in Anambra come next election,Jagaban did it in Ogun,osun nd Oyo.I believe you (Okorocha)can do it for APC in S.E.....a thousand gbosa for Rochas.
Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by Babatundecash(m): 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
According to my Ipod brothers...I thought anyone who vote for Apc are slaves to the Hausa Fulanis......pls,we you also label the good people of imo North who voted massively for Apc despite the economic condition as slave to the hausa fulanis again? Pls,I need Your reply.

1 Like

Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by ststyreal(f): 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
Zico5:
But the last term I heard, u indicated that Apc can never gain a single vote from south east not to talk of winning senatorial seat. Probably those casting votes for Apc are ghosts from south west. These people and their chest beating habit are like bread and butter. May God help them o
Hello okorocha supporter, what happens to rigging of an election in favour of his party? Have you forgotten that he is the sitting governor and would do all within his power not to be humiliated like amaechi of rivers state? My friend, truth be told, the Igbo's abhors APC and you personally knows that. In a fair and honest contest, APC can not win a dime in IMO state, those people prefer to vote a well known devil in PDP or APGA to a saints in APC. So do not let okorochas wild celebration deceive you, he knows what he has done.
Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by ststyreal(f): 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
Zico5:
But the last term I heard, u indicated that Apc can never gain a single vote from south east not to talk of winning senatorial seat. Probably those casting votes for Apc are ghosts from south west. These people and their chest beating habit are like bread and butter. May God help them o
Hello okorocha supporter, what happens to rigging of an election in favour of his party? Have you forgotten that he is the sitting governor and would do all within his power not to be humiliated like amaechi of rivers state? My friend, truth be told, the Igbo's abhors APC and you personally knows that. In a fair and honest contest, APC can not win a dime in IMO state, those people prefer to vote a well known devil in PDP or APGA to a saints in APC. So do not let okorochas wild celebration deceive you, he knows what he has done. I don't trust any politicians, they are all glorified rogues.

1 Like

Re: Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu by kepoc: 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
Rochas is right. Just watch and see

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Eight Traders In Enugu Market / Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be / Buhari Has Cut Deal With Yari, Masari To Capture Zamfara, Katsina —atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.